Markiplier One Shots

By the-pro-fangirl

Here you'll find a series of random one shots of several different genres: horror, suspense, romance, action... More

Markiplier One Shots
He's Here
The Guy From the Sixth Floor
The Bite
Study Session
Mark from Best Buy
First Convention
Professor Fischbach
The Doctor Is In
Dark Escapes
Five Nights at Warfstache's
Scream
Kings of Chaos
Ghost Hunting
The End
Author's Note: The End
Afraid of the Dark
All I Want For Christmas
Valentine's Day
Dark's Plan (Pt 1)
Skype Call
Magic Mark
You're Welcome
Go Back To Sleep
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Choose Your Own Adventure: Darkiplier
Markiplier Manor
Real or Not Real?
Damien?
The Wrong Choice
Whatever I Tell You
Happy Birthday, Dark
SCP-0619
Bubbles and Bubbly
Beach Bums
Master Dark: Part One
Hot
Dirty Shower
Control
Paranoid
Monster Mash
Good Girl
Punishment
Bloodthirsty
I Don't Wanna be Free: Part 1
I Don't Wanna Be Free: Part 2
Talk Dirty To Me
Bonding
Restricted
More Bonding
Traditions
Drunk In Love
Valentine's Day With Dark
Valentine's Day With Yancy
Just Keep Recording
Masochist
Members Only
Members Only: Private Chat
Not Okay
Cravings
Quarantine and Chill
Blind
Night Swimming
Such a Tease
Three
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Prison Presents
PDA
Last Night
What Happens in Space
Let Me Make it Up to You
Hurt Me
The Pizza Man
Birthday Cake
Disobey
By the Fireplace
Mr. Mayor
Undisciplined Desire: Part One
Undisciplined Desire Part 2
Chalet Getaway
Valentine Vibes
We Come in Threes: Part 1

Ignorance Is Bliss

1.4K 36 2
By the-pro-fangirl

A/N: This one shot contains spoilers for A Heist With Markiplier! Do not read if you don't want to be spoiled. If you haven't seen Heist, the video is included in this chapter, so head over to Youtube and check it out! Then come back to read this. But only if you can handle smut ;) You've been warned.

Ignorance is Bliss

It was finally time. It was the morning of October 30th. Time for the premiere of A Heist With Markiplier.

You were so excited about it that you had dreamed about it the night before. And it was finally here. You refreshed Mark's Youtube page until the new video showed up.

You smiled as it began. You smiled through the whole first video, and laughed a couple times too. And then came the first decision after alarms began to go off once you stole the special artifact: take the sneaky route down in the sewers, or go out guns blazing.

The choice was obvious to you: sneaky route. Mark complained that you were no fun, and you grinned. Down the sewers you went, and more choices came. Light tunnel or dark tunnel, where it seemed death and danger might be. But you had a feeling the light tunnel was too easy; that it might be a trick. So you chose the dark tunnel. Mark judged you, but went along with your idea.

After that, Mark wanted to split up. Multiple times. And you were stubborn. There was no way you were splitting up! That would just be dumb. At least, until you found a sign outside the tunnel you needed to go down, stating that the whole thing would collapse if more than one person went in.

You didn't want to split up, but the sign bothered you. If it was a safety hazard, maybe it would be best to split up, just this once. Just for a few minutes...so you chose to finally split up.

You heard sounds. Down a hall you went, passing pictures of characters from Who Killed Markiplier. Last of all was the actor, and his picture crumbled. Then came Dark's voice. And Dark himself.

Now your smile was bigger than it had been since you began your adventure. Dark was your favorite, and you had hoped to see him in Heist. And here he was, looking incredible in a new white suit and cool new glitch effects, posing sexily and giving sensual looks to the camera.

He mentioned that he had a game for you. That there were secrets for you to find; a code. A question mark glitched onto the screen, along with the message "ignorance is bliss". When the ending screen came, you saw that the name of the ending was ignorance is bliss. And a 7 flashed in place of the dot in the question mark for a moment. You knew you'd need to pay close attention for the rest of the Heist videos and keep track, so you got out a pen and paper and continued on with your adventure.

In a few hours, you had seen every ending, recorded every part of the code, and found a link to a website. You typed the code into the site when it asked for a password, and you gained access to behind the scenes photos, videos, bloopers, and merch.

Heist was a long process to get through, but you enjoyed every second of it! It was all you could think about, talk about, or post about for the rest of the day. And that night, you knew you were going to have trouble sleeping. You were too busy thinking about the crazy adventures you had just been on with Mark, his egos, and the other wonderful characters in the Youtube Original.

You were just about to start getting ready for bed when you noticed it. Your flickering bedroom light. It wasn't storming, and you had recently changed the bulb. It shouldn't have been flickering like that.

Then came the ringing. The creaks and groans. A whisper of a voice, speaking your name.

And then there he was. Darkiplier, in the flesh. Standing right in front of you with his hands clasped behind his back, a sinister smile on his face.

You blinked a few times. You pinched yourself. You felt your forehead. Were you hallucinating? Dreaming? Going crazy? It had to be one of those, because Dark was not real. You wished he was, but he wasn't. And yet somehow, he seemed to be there, in your room with you.

"Congratulations. You won my little game," Dark spoke, his low voice echoing and his body glitching in reds and blues.

"W-what?" you blurted, so much in shock that you both didn't know what to say and had forgotten exactly what game he was talking about.

"My task for the Heist. The pieces of the code - you found them all. In good time, too. I'm impressed."

He walked towards you, and you were nervous. If this was really happening, and this was really Dark, what on earth was he about to do to you?

"Oh...yeah. I found them. It wasn't too difficult, and your hints helped..."

"I'm glad. But I'm sure you're wondering why I'm here. You have questions, and you want answers. But I'm not here to give them to you." More glitching came with that last sentence, and a snarl was on his face. But it faded as he regained his composure, and he continued. "I'm here to reward you for your excellent work during Heist. For finishing my game."

"Reward me?" you asked, intrigued.

"Mhm. I can give you anything. You know that already, of course. But you don't have to tell me what you want your reward to be. I already know."

"What do you mean?" you questioned him, confused.

"I know what you want. I know you've been thirsting over me in this new suit."

You blushed. "No, I-" you began, but he interrupted you.

"There's no point in denying it, y/n. We both know it's true. You want me." He took a few steps closer.

"I'm right here, y/n. Why don't you take what you want?"

He pulled you towards him; your lips were centimeters apart. Your hands were on his chest. He was willing to reward you for playing his game, so why not?

You pressed your lips against his, and it was perfect. You pulled away after a moment, but almost immediately went back for more. You felt him smile into your second kiss, pleased with you giving into your desires. He grabbed your bottom lip with his teeth, giving it a flirty tug, which only turned you on more.

He moved your hair out of he way, exposing your neck, and he kissed every inch of bare skin. You closed your eyes in bliss, and you didn't stop him when he grabbed at your shirt, pulling it down enough to expose your collarbone and shoulder so he could such on that tender skin and leave marks behind. You were so lost in the moment that you didn't even notice that you were loosening his tie ever so slightly.

"Your intentions are clear, y/n. I know when you saw me on this desk, you wished you were laying on it with me."

Suddenly, the warden's desk was present, and Dark was lifting you onto it. His hands were on your waist and his body was against yours. The things you wanted him to do to you...

"I know you wanted to talk with me more, share some drinks with me, be romantic." You were on your feet again - he pulled you back up as the desk disappeared and a table appeared in front of you, a bottle of wine and two glasses on top of it. Dark poured some into each glass and you clinked your glasses together before each taking a sip.

"But most of all, no matter how or where..." Dark took your glass and all evidence of the alcohol vanished. "You wanted me out of these clothes and inside of you."

A large bed with soft blankets was now there, and Dark was quick to pin you down on it, making your heart skip a few beats in surprise.

"Isn't that right?" Dark purred, one of his hands slipping down your pants to touch you. You couldn't believe things were moving so fast, and yet, you didn't stop him. He was right, you wanted this.

"Y-yes," you breathed.

Things escalated quickly.

You pulled off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, and your hands felt every inch of his bare torso, every curve and muscle and scar. He stripped you out of your clothes so you were just in your underwear, and kissed you all down your body. You pulled off his belt and his pants, and he was in just his boxer briefs.

"So, what should we do?" Dark whispered. "What do you want me to do to you?"

What a loaded question. There were a lot of answers. You wouldn't mind him choking you with his tie, or using it to restrain you. He could whip you with his belt, or talk dirty to you. But mostly, you just wanted to feel him. Every inch of him.

"I want you to fuck me," you confessed, staring straight into his gorgeous, sinful eyes.

In seconds, your undergarments were off. Dark's erection sprung up as you pulled his underwear down and off of him. He pushed you down onto your back and didn't waste any time.

He entered you carefully; slowly. But once you adjusted to his size, he thrusted quicker and deeper and rougher. And you loved the way he felt.

Dark had you sinking your nails into his back, screaming out his name. You had him moaning and cursing under his breath. By the time he pulled out, you both were satisfied, and you were incredibly glad you had finished his game for the Heist. All of the work was definitely worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.4K 38
Hey there guys! This is my second Markiplier imagines book! My other one follows a story line, while this one will be free range. Enjoy! [taking requ...
5.2K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
88.8K 3.8K 33
::DISCONTINUED:: just random little ideas/ficlets i write about septiplier!