We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Twenty Eight

35.5K 1.6K 359
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Twenty Eight : Screw it

Jungkook sat down opposite the side of the table that your father sat at, His hands were sweaty and your father could tell he was extremely nervous. 

" I am listening..." You father began looking at the man next to him. 

" I am sorry Mr.Park but..... I can't be the one explaining to you what happened." Jungkook bite his lips feeling stupid that he couldn't even face your father with the truth. 

He was scared.

Very scared.

Not of your father nor what might happen if he knew but scared how you'll feel and react when your parents will know, he imagined your beautiful dark eyes pained and hurt, he imagined your tears falling and your voice crying........

Jungkook shook away his thoughts and looked at your father again. " I don't know what that asshead told you but I only have one to say..........." He paused for few second before speaking again " I really do love your daughter....I really really love her......but ...."

Your father's anger seems to fade away when he saw the soft smile that was formed in Jungkook's face when he mentioned you, the honesty and the sincerity in his voice was something he couldn't hide. 

 " But what son, Say it...." 

Jungkook swallowed and looked at the man surprised that he actually called him Son, Your father barely talked to Jungkook nicely those two passed days but here he is calling him son and not actually slapping his face over the words he heard him saying few minutes ago, Jungkook wasn't sure if your father heard the divorce part but he assumed not. 

Hopefully.

" But she " he said, stopping to take a deep breath. He let it all out in one sigh. " ..... she d-doesn't seem to feel the same way." Jungkook bite his lips again clenching his jaw suddenly feeling angry at the thought of you might still love Mark, He didn't want to show it to your father but some emotions are hard to hide.

Your father nodded understanding. " I don't want to ask about the behind the scene of your wedding even though I her father.....But i know one thing, I know my daughter........" The older man looked down and smiled painfully " She wasn't like the other kids.........She was soft and kind to the point that she couldn't bear the evil world, it scared her........she used to have many panic attacks, everytime she's scared........every time..." Jungkook just listened as your father kept talking " And every time this happen she wouldn't calm down in least I hug her, Not her Mother, not her teacher and not her friends........It was only me, The only one she seems to trust enough that I will keep her safe that her attacks calm down right away, Only me...........But not now, It's not only me anymore...." 

Jungkook sighed, His shoulders were slumped and his eyes cast down in a mournful gaze. 

He knew what your father meant. 

Your father didn't want to say anything again, he wanted to let the man talk so he can know the right words he'd say. Your father was even surprised that he was this calm. If this was him yesterday he'd beat the hell of this young man in front of him, he'd assume things...... bad things about him and never allow you to see him again but........today..... he some how .....

If you trust him, He'll. 

" Oh, Dear you're here !" Your Mother voice made the men turn, She was holding a bag that contained the clothes she went home to get for you. " Where's Y/N ? " 

Both Jungkook and your father raised an eyebrow confused, They were sure you were in your room the same they left you minutes ago. 

" I looked for her around her room and asked the nurse, She didn't seem to know so I thought she's with one of you...." Your mother looked around shaking her head in disappointment " She can't stay in one place even when she's sick.....Ashh.." 

" Maybe she's walking around the hospital..I will walk look for her " Jungkook stood up and walked toward your mother " Let me hold this..." he smiled at her. 

Your mother smiled and gave him the bag before walking toward her husband " What happened to that boy? " she whispered meaning Mark. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes when he heard the name " Y/N doesn't want to report him.." 

" Oh!...She probably had her reasons, Don't push her Jungkook sshi...... She doesn't like that " Your mother said

--------------------------

The slow creeks of the swings, rusty and weathered, sent shivers down your spine. All of the memories of your childhood came flooding back; the once yellow tunnel was now a brown-beige and barely visible through the patches of moss and vines. What had been a place of joy, of peace and tranquility, could be the set of some horror movie. You were not sure what made you turn away, sadness perhaps, another piece of my childhood severed, It wasn't your first time staying in this hospital in fact it was a big part of your childhood. 

Panic attacks were worse when you were young, each time you get scared you couldn't heart. The doctors said your heart was weak and it will get better when you grow up and it did....... No clearly you only have them when something really bad happens not at each time.

And this park behind the hospital was your favorite thing back then, This hospital used to be children only hospital but now it's not that's why the park is almost abandoned, or maybe because the location of it, parents those days go with their children everywhere they're always worried something will happen to them or someone will kidnap or hurt them but back when you were young, the town was calm, crimes rarely happen and everyone knew each other so the kids used to play around all the time alone or with their parents.

But now the place was just..... sad, unnerving at some point.

You stared at the swing that had a seat that reminded you of the beach, of the wood that had become so beautiful for its time at sea, travelling with only the sun for company. You could see the grains that swirled in the way salt water does, and under the palm it was soft and smooth. You wondered for how long it had been alone in the wind, waiting, always waiting for the return of laughter and play, for the hostages of the tiny screens to be freed.

But the thing you were sure of..........This wasn't a good scene to stare at.

The weather was drab and bleak, which just made the atmosphere more unnerving. You felt like you were disrupting the park's peaceful sleep, and it would soon awaken.

Why I am here again?  You asked yourself

Oh...... Right........Jungkook asked me to.

" J-Jungkook ?...." You called quietly, still wonder why he choose this place to talk to you, you wanted to text him back, call him and suggest a better place but he didn't pick up. 

He probably didn't know that this place exist he just texted " Come behind the hospital, we need to talk." 

True....... You needed to talk to him.

After the argument and him leaving the room, after you cried and thought about everything you felt bad, Jungkook opened his house for you, he opened his life for you ....... and he opened his arms for you, his arms that seems to work wonders to your heart . You knew he had an effect to you, you knew you felt safe inside them but to the point where you had a panic attack in the fear of him getting hurt and then the only thing that calmed you down is him, His arms around you and his voice talking to you was something you didn't know. 

You love him....... So screw it......

Screw the thoughts of his ex

Screw the thoughts of your ex 

Screw everything........... 

'I am tell him how I feel and whatever happened ....... happened.' 

" Jungkook? are you here ? ...." You called again,

Suddenly you heard someone coughing or clearing their throat you couldn't tell but it doesn't feel like Jungkook, the temperature seemed to drop, sending chills up your spine. you could smell smoke, it hung suspended in the air above you, leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.

You turned around and saw a man standing against the wall smoking, The man wore a black suit and brown shoes similar to what Jungkook wear to work.

" Oh I am sorry..." You slightly bowed apologizing for interrupting him.

You watched the man as he looked at at your face, Somehow because he was dressed up good you didn't feel threatened, your mind sent those thoughts to calm you down. 

Like ..... a criminal doesn't wear expensive clothes, do they ? 

" It's okay...You didn't do anything wrong" He said calmly as he took a step with every word until he was few inches from you, he smiled and You could almost feel his smirk. " But someone else did, Mrs.Jeon." 

Mrs.Jeon

How does he........

" D-Do I know you?" You say crossing your arms. Your heartbeat was racing and you were scared for what he'll say next, somehow you knew it won't be a nice thing. 

" Probably not, but your husband does." the man smirked 

It's the same atmosphere, same feeling, and the same scary tension you feel every time something bad is going to happen....

" Oh I see....." You bite your lips and looked behind the man at the tunnel leading back to the hospital garden and where Jungkook supposed to come " He is coming if you'd l------" 

" No. He's not." he stated.You froze.

" Wh----" 

The evil smirk reappearing on his lips before he grabbed your arm and softly pulled you over toward him. "Your husband did something really bad....." The man whispered against your ear that made shivers run down your spine.

After getting rid of your surprise, you pushed him back away from you. " What the hell are you doing? How dare you..." You glared at him but then froze when he pulled out a gun and started to swing it between his fingers as if giving you a warning to watch your tone. 

Frozen. You stayed there staring at the man, fear started to make its way inside your body but you stayed calm for some reason...... probably because you were confused and not aware of the situation.

" What are.........." You tried to speak but stopped when he laughed.

" You don't remember me ? " The man muttered, smirked and walked slowly toward you, with every step he took you took a one backward " Think Mrs.Jeon......Think.." 

Am I supposed to know him? You asked yourself 

You started at him carefully but still couldn't remember where you could have seen him, Maybe he mistook me for someone else? 

But you are Jungkook's wife, aren't you ? 

" I t-think you are mis------------"

" I am not." He sighed, this time he walked to your right side and stood there, very close to you while holding a very dangerous item you didn't want to think about right now, the last thing you needed is having another panic attack and probably die here since no one will probably look for you in this place. 

" Look Sir, I think you're doing a big mistake right now." You tried to calm him down " I would like to stay and hear you out but I have to g----"

" No, you are not going anywhere.......well not until your husband arrive first." He said and you could hear the smirk in his voice.

No..... Jungkook must not come. 

No.

" Would you at least give me a hint to know where I may have seen you, Sir ? " Your voice may come out monotonous but your body is badly shivering from fear, You saw those kinda situations in movies but never thought it could happen to you. 

Not so many people know you as Jungkook's wife, except for your friends and his probably, after all it's only been a couple of mouths of you two being married. 

" Lighter.." The man said 

Lighter

What the hell ? 

" I ......" 

And that's where it hit you 

-----------

" I am just hear because..........I m-mean, Attorney Jeon is my husband, they told me this is the court he is in. " You said

" He's your husband? " the officer added to be sure and you nodded " Alright in that case you can get in."

" Thank you."

" Excuse me...." The man who walked from the court room said and you turned to look if he was talking to you or the officer but the young looking man was looking you.

" Yes? how can I help you?" You smiled at him

He started at you "Do you happen to have a lighter? "

"Huh? o---- No sir, I don't think it's allowed for anyone to have a lighter inside the court." You smiled at him politely

" Oh yeah...true, I am sorry and thank you " he said before bowing his head.

" Oh it's okay.." You bowed back then slowly entered the courtroom. 

------------

" Y-You're the man that..........B-but i don't understand......" You swallowed, you never talked to him more than few words and you were so nice, he was too.....

What possibly could happen that bad for him to grab a gun against you ? 

" You will soon, Princess...." The man said 

Suddenly you heard what it sound like footsteps then someone calling your name.

" Y/N? ..."

Jungkook.

Please don't be alone.

Please don--

He was alone.

" What the........... Y/N ?  What's g......"

Jungkook froze suddenly when he finally saw what's going on. The fear sits on him like a pillow over his mouth and nose.

You were in danger.

 You felt cold against your neck and you realized the man finally pressed the against you.

" Who the hell are you? " Jungkook glared, he was calm or probably that's what he wanted to show. But his insides are dying slowly.

" Well, Hello Lawyer Jeon.." The man smiled " It's rude from you to forget me but okay..... I can live with that."

"I don't know who the fuck you are but you better......... Let.Her.Go." Jungkook's tone was dangerous.

" I don't think you are in a good situation to threaten me, Right.....Princess, tell him..." You felt the press of the gun getting harder which made you lean your head to the side. Once again fear found you. It spoke to you in its cackling voice. It told your legs to go weak, your stomach to lurch and your heart to ache but somehow while looking at Jungkook's eyes you reminded yourself to be calm. 

Jungkook saw that and he almost jump to beat the man's ass but............He knows he can't.

It's too dangerous.

It's too risky.

" What do you want? " Jungkook asked deciding to communicate, the fact that the man called him Lawyer Jeon means it's something had to do with his work and nothing from that field of work is something good at the moment. 

" Nothing really but you know what..........." The man glared at Jungkook " I just have a question......How do you live with yourself knowing your job is defending murderers? Ha ? How ? ."

"Let her go first and we'll talk. " Jungkook swallowed hard when he looked at your eyes, wanting to protect you, to hold you back into his arms and to tell you everything is going to be okay. 

" Park Beomsoo ." The man said looking at Jungkook who raised his eye brow with the mention of the name, suddenly remember where he saw this man before. He cursed himself.

" You're his son." Jungkook's palms were sweaty when he spoke.

" Yeah I am his son." The man nodded " I am the son of man you put his killer out of prison."

" Your father wasn't murdered."

" HE WAS."

" He wasn't Mr.Park." Jungkook dared and spoke, full of confidence. " He died from an heart attack and You know that.....Now stop being a crowed and let her go." He glared again.

The man shook his head and laughed hysterically " No, THAT SON OF BITCH IRRITATED HIM.......That's why he had the heart attack so.......HE KILLED HIM, I DO NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE WAY HE DID IT BUT HE DID....." 

Color drained from Jungkook's face. The man was crazy. 

A crazy man with a gun.

If this meant something, it could only mean danger.

" Listen..... Put the gun down and let's talk." Jungkook tried to use the nice way since he could obvious see that the man wasn't in his right state of mind. " Maybe you can tell me why do you think your father was killed....."

" You listen Jeon Jungkook.......I honestly don't want anything." The man talked " That Son of bitch will die as soon as I find, while you........well.......I want nothing but to make you feel what I felt " He laughed 

Jungkook's hands clenched and his heart was pounding, afraid of what's gonna happen next.

" I know this sound cheesy and childish but.......I CAN'T SLEEP KNOWING YOU.............You........" The man glared then looked down at you " When I saw your wife in the court ......I decided ........well I was curious how you'll feel when ........when she's dead ..." He laughed 

" J-Jungk......" You tried to say as tears start to fall from your eyes.

" It's okay..." Jungkook mouthed to you. 

" And that's what I am gonn-----------"

" We're getting divorce " Jungkook said and the man looked at him " She's my wife true, But........but we aren't really married......It was all an act.." 

The man laughed " Am I supposed to believe that? " 

" My phone is in my pocket........Check the last call." Jungkook looked down pointing to his pants pocket " I called my assistant to prepare the divorce papers.........call and ask if you don't believe me..." 

Suddenly your heart ache, totally forgetting about the fact that there was a gun pointed at you when you heard Jungkook mentioning the divorce word.

It's an act, right? 

He didn't mean it...........or did he?

" We.......D-don't...... " Jungkook met your pleading eyes, You tremble and shiver. Hoping just hoping not to hear the words that without doubt spill salt into these open wounds of yours. " We d-don't love each other...... we never did...."

" You're lying..." The man said "You want to save her...... You just want me to let her go...."

" No, I am trying to save you......you're doing a mistake." Jungkook looked back at the man " Take my phone if you don't be--------"

" Call her.......CALL HER RIGHT NOW." The man yelled " And I swear if you say anything suspicious I will blow her head......Right now right here.."

" Alright....calm down.." Jungkook swallowed and very slowly he grabbed his phone but before he called the assistant he turned on his GPS real quick and sent an "SOS" message to the first contact in his phone which was "Asshole" that he thank God he named Jimin that.

He called his assistant and put the phone on speaker. 

" Hello! Jungkook sshi? " A female voice was heard. 

Jungkook looked at the man " Oh Mrs.Lee.... How are you? " 

the female laughed " Really? we just talked, why are you asking me that? "

He wanted to buy time that's why.

" Oh yeah yeah right.....anyway...." Jungkook paused " About what I asked you just now....."

" Did you changed your mind about the divorce thing? " The woman said, Jungkook didn't say anything as he looked at you, your eyes sounded more pained than anything. 

He sighed.

" I......I will call you later." His cast his gaze onto the ground and his eyes darkened. He glanced back up at the man trying not to be distracted by you " See.........I told you.."

I pushed him away.. You thought

So why it hurts? 

---------------------------

To Be Continued .............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
19.4K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction
17.5K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
217K 5.7K 61
●COMPLETED● At the age of 12 you fell in love with a girl named y/n that you suddenly bumped into in school and you both got close to each other. Sud...