VariCassTober 2019

By TheOfficialKai517

Thanks to ogcandichan on Tumblr for setting up this event, and chiscribbs for taking over. More

Day One (October 1, 2019)
BONUS (written October 1, 2019)
Day Two (October 2, 2019)
Day Three (October 3, 2019)
Day Four (October 4, 2019)
Day Five (October 5, 2019)
Day Six (October 6, 2019)
Day Seven (October 7, 2019)
Day Eight (October 8, 2019)
Day Nine (October 9, 2019)
Day Ten (October 10, 2019)
Day Eleven (October 11, 2019)
Day Twelve (October 12, 2019)
Day Thirteen (October 13, 2019)
Day Fourteen (October 14, 2019)
Day Fifteen (October 15, 2019)
Day Sixteen (October 16, 2019)
Day Seventeen (October 17, 2019)
Day Eighteen (October 18, 2019)
Day Nineteen (October 19, 2019)
Day Twenty (October 20, 2019)
Days Twenty-One & Twenty-Two
Day Twenty-Three
Day Twenty-Four
Day Twenty-Five
Day Twenty-Six
Day Twenty-Seven
Day Twenty-Eight
Day Thirty
Day Thirty-One

Day Twenty-Nine

141 13 0
By TheOfficialKai517

Day Twenty-Nine: Free Day #2

It was a nice evening. Nice enough that Cassandra decided to sleep with the window open. She enjoyed the gentle chill in the air.

Splat!

Cass sat up straight in her bed, looking around the room for whatever could've caused the noise. Her eyes landed on the ruins of... Was that a snowball? She groaned, getting up and heading to the window just as another snowball came sailing through, hitting her square in the chest.

"Hey!" she yelled, leaning out the window, "what the heck?!"

She was greeted with the sight of a young teenaged boy standing in the snow, holding another snowball in his hands. "Hey, Cassie!"

Cass groaned. "Varian... It's the middle of the night, snow is cold and wet, and my window is wide open here."

"... Sorry. I just... Didn't have any better way to get your attention."

"Get my attention?" Cass asked, incredulous, "why would you need to get my attention? Like I just said, it's the middle of the night."

"I... There's something cool that I wanted to show you?"

He wasn't really lying; there was something he wanted to show her. He just felt a little guilty under Cass's judgmental glare.

"Fine. But can you give me a few minutes? I seem to recall a snowball being thrown right at my shirt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 1
Rapunzel, Judy and her friends must take Corona back from Cassandra and comfort the evil Zhan Tiri before its too late.
1.1K 7 23
imagines from my tiktok account writingbyem_ put together in one :)
77.9K 1.4K 50
I've read some so now I've decided to write some. A lot of these will be AUS so I'll have notes giving you some background on the AU. Also spoilers i...
94 0 5
I found this Reader x Chris Evans on Tumblr, so support or follow the original writer by milkathedudz.