The Life Of A Teenage Half-Va...

By renesmee09

The story of Renesmee Cullen. Renesmee and best friend Clare have many conflicting problems in their up and c... More

The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire... The Story Of Renesmee Cullen
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 4
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 5
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 6
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 7
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 8
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 9
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 10
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 11
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 12
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 13
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 14
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 15
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 16
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 17
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 18
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 19
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 20
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 21
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 22
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 23
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 24
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 25
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 26
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 27
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 28
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 29
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 30
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 31
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 32
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 33
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 34
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 35
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 36
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 37
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 38
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 39
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 40
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 41
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 42
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 43
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 44
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 45
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 46
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 47
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 48
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 49
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 50
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 51
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 52
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 53
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 54
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 55
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 56
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 57
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 58
The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 59

The Life Of A Teenage Half-Vampire Part 60

3.2K 52 38
By renesmee09

Chapter Forty-Six... Time To Start Our New Future

I spent the entire night with Cody. It was romantic, and the whole night went perfectly. We ate, we talked and we drank wine. I'd never had wine before, but learnt that I couldn't get drunk no matter how much I drank. It was quite amusing.

As I awoke the next morning in Cody's bed, I silently slipped out of his bed and gathered my clothes. I had to call and check in on Isabelle. Mom had rang me earlier on in the night to tell me that they had sent Jacob home, and would keep Isabelle until I got home. I didn't plan on spending the whole night, it just kind of happened.

"Hello, mom?" I whispered into the phone.

"Morning, Renesmee," mom replied with a small giggle.

"Sorry, I didn't plan to stay here all night," I explained. "But Cody and I were having so much fun, and we kind of... umm yeah never mind."

Mom laughed.

"I know what you were up to, don't worry," mom chuckled. "It's perfectly normal, you know. I always hoped you two would end up back together."

"Well, I do need to talk to you and dad about something when I get home," I sighed. "It's kind of important."

"Oh, you're not pregnant, are you?" mom said loudly.

"What? No!" I laughed. "It's about college."

"Oh, thank God," I heard my dad sigh in the background.

"Well, come home soon," mom pleaded.

"Okay, I'll be there soon, mom," I promised.

And we hung up.

I took a quick shower, and Cody walked into the bathroom just as I climbed out of the shower. He gasped and chuckled as he saw my wet, naked body.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Cody said, turning to walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey, it isn't anything you didn't see last night," I teased.

Cody laughed.

"Yeah, I suppose," he agreed, wrapping his arms around me. "And it isn't anything I'll never see again."

"True," I grinned as he kissed me.

"So I guess you have to go home," Cody sighed.

"Yeah, gotta go move all my things to Alaska," I frowned. "I hope you'll come up soon. I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I'll be there to say goodbye in a few hours," Cody promised.

"It's not goodbye, Cody," I said simply. "It's more like 'I'll see you soon."

***

I made it home in just under an hour. When I arrived, the last of our furniture was being loaded onto the truck that stood parked on our driveway. Alice and Jasper were walking around the perimeter, most likely discussing something totally meaningless... Emmett and dad were wrestling... Carlisle and Esme were watching the movers blankly whilst wrapped in each other's arms... mom was moving all of the cars from the garage... and Rosalie was attempting to calm a screaming, restless Isabelle.

I got out of the car and moved over to my daughter and my aunt.

"Lemme go!" Isabelle was screaming at Rosalie. "No! No! Lemme go!"

"Calm down, Izzie!" Rosalie shouted at her, struggling to keep her in her arms.

"I want my mommy!" Isabelle cried at the top of her voice. "Mommy! I want mommy!"

"Relax, she'll be here soon," Rosalie sighed, still trying to restrain Isabelle.

"NOW!" Isabelle bellowed, and then Rosalie caught sight of me.

"Look, Iz!" she whispered. "There she is!"

Isabelle stopped kicking and screaming finally, looking at where Rosalie pointed. I walked swiftly over to her, and Rosalie let her go. Isabelle ran into my arms, crying openly.

"Hello, baby girl," I crooned, cuddling her in my arms.

"Momma..." she sobbed, cuddling up to me.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked quietly.

"She's been awake since midnight," Rosalie answered. "We tried to get her back to sleep, but she's stubborn. In the last few hours she was getting crankier and crankier, and then she began throwing tantrums. She's quite strong, you know. It was hard to restrain her without using my whole force on her."

"Thanks," I smiled. "You did well. She usually bites people now, particularly Jacob."

"Luckily if she bites me, it won't do anything," Rosalie chuckled. "I wonder what my baby's gonna be like. It's so active in the womb... I can only wonder."

I looked at Rosalie's baby bump, which had now grown to be the size of a six-month bump. Rosalie patted her ever-expanding tummy and stood up.

"It will be beautiful, like you," I grinned.

"Thanks," Rosalie gushed.

I looked down at Isabelle now to notice she was sound asleep. So all she wanted was her mother, huh? That made me feel extremely happy.

I decided to hunt down both my parents and discuss with them my newfound (well, redecided) plans to attend Dartmouth at the start of the new semester. I was excited, but nervous about telling them. My father would read my mind, anyway, so there would be no mystery.

Mom came straight over to me after Rosalie walked off inside. Dad followed suit when Emmett followed Rosalie. I nervously twitched with my hands as they came to join me.

"Hey, sweetie," mom smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Hey mom," I smiled back. "Hi, dad."

"Hey, Ness," dad said, hugging me awkwardly.

"Look, I know you guys want me to move to Alaska with you," I began. "Hell, I wanna move there, too. Don't get me wrong. But I got into Dartmouth, and so did Cody. And he's going..."

"You've been thinking about going a lot," dad said, frowning a little. "I heard you thinking it the other day, too."

"I don't get why you didn't talk to us about this before," mom sighed. "Because then we could have just moved you straight to New Hampshire!"

"Well, I didn't know how to, and... wait, you guys had already talked about this?" I said quickly.

"We knew you wanted to go," dad smiled.

"So why didn't you say anything before now?!" I asked loudly.

"We were wondering if you'd changed your mind," dad explained. "And just decided to brush it off. I mean, we're your parents, Renesmee. We will support any decision you make!"

"So if I decided to run away, you'd support that?" I joked.

Dad frowned.

"Well, er, yeah, I guess," mom mumbled.

"I really wanna be in two places at once," I sighed. "It's been so hard deciding what I wanna do! It's really hard! I wanna make things work with Cody. And even better, he's happy to be with me and let me be who I am. He doesn't judge me anymore."

"Sweetie, he never did," mom smiled. "He was just afraid of you."

"How do you know that?" I asked skeptically.

"I read his mind," dad explained. "A lot. He only ever thought of you. He thought you might hurt him. And he even came to us and asked us if you would hurt him. We explained that you hardly hunt anymore, that you have never killed a human being. You can live off of human food, as can Isabelle. You're special and unique, and you're perfect for him."

"well, he said the last part," mom added.

"But the point is, he loves you," dad continued. "He's loved you for a long time. And you dropping that bomb on him has only made him realise he has a lot to learn about you. And there's a lot he wants to learn."

"He's not afraid of you anymore," mom smiled.

"And if anything, he loves you even more," dad grinned.

"He was worried you were gonna go back to Jake," mom frowned. "But we both said that you and Jake were history. I mean, because of Isabelle you will always be tied to Jake, but you're not meant to be with him anymore. In fact, maybe you never were."

"If it wasn't for imprinting, I probably never would have," I said thoughtfully. "I love Cody, too. I was so glad to spend last night with him. I thought I'd never see him again."

"Oh, you were always gonna see him again," mom chuckled. "If you hadn't gone and seen him last night, he was gonna come here today and woo you and make a big public display like on one of those Hollywood movies where they stop people from moving and going away and stuff."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah," dad smiled.

"Wow, I wish I had've known now," I laughed. "I would have let him. I'm becoming more open to public displays of affection."

"That's because you're embracing your human side," mom grinned.

"I guess," I agreed. "I just wish I could make Cody live forever without having to make him a vampire."

"I don't think Cody's too worried at the moment," dad smiled. "But he has asked me to help him if he ever decides he wants to be a vampire."

"Woah," I said, my mouth falling open. "He really would do anything to be with me!"

"That is what true love is, Renesmee," mom said, looking at dad adoringly.

"No regrets, mom?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Never," mom answered simply.

***

A few hours had passed, and all of our things were now packed and ready to go. Isabelle was now wide awake, playing next to my car. Whilst all the family was gathered here, I decided I would tell them all my news.

I was going to Dartmouth.

Mom, dad and I had all decided that first I would move all of my things to Alaska. Then, I would live in New Hampshire, but I would visit frequently. Jacob would get Isabelle one week a month, as he wanted. And it worked perfect for me. I would send her his way if Cody and I had a lot of work to do, and then he would leave her with us when he was going away.

For Jacob had taken on a new job. He'd decided to stop becoming a wolf and age gracefully, and was becoming a construction worker in La Push and Forks. Something that neither town really had. He would also travel to Hawaii to see his family, who all lived there now.

"Hey, everyone?" I said, and they all looked at me. "I... I have a bit of an announcement."

"Are you pregnant?" Emmett chuckled. Rosalie elbowed him hard.

"No," I said, rolling my eyes. "I have been talking to mom and dad for the last few hours, about my future, and my future plans. See, Cody and I have planned to go to college together..."

"In Alaska?" Rosalie asked with a small smile.

"No," I said again. "In New Hampshire."

"You're going to Dartmouth?" Carlisle asked proudly.

"I sure am!" I grinned excitedly. "You pretty much all know I got in there, and I wasn't gonna go. But that was because I'd already agreed to move to Alaska with my family. With all of you. But then Cody came in, and he changed my life. And then we broke up. But last night we got back together. And we want to start off by being in the same place."

"So why doesn't he move to Alaska with us?" Emmett asked. Rosalie, again, elbowed him in the ribs.

"Because we both got into Dartmouth," I said, rolling my eyes at Emmett.

"That's gonna be weird," Jasper spoke for the first time.

"How's it gonna be weird?" I asked.

"Because you've been with us since the day you were born," Jasper explained. "You are a part of our coven. You have been for nearly nineteen years. It seems almost hard to believe that after all this time you won't be living with us for a few years."

"I suppose," I smiled. "But it's gonna be weird for me too. Even when I lived on my own, I still got to see my parents every morning. It won't be the same not seeing all of you every day. Trust me, I'm gonna miss you all so much."

"So are you moving to Alaska first?" Rosalie asked. "You know, since your stuff has all gone up there already and everything?"

"Yeah, I'll be there until I have to move to New Hampshire," I replied.

"We are so proud of you, honey," Esme smiled.

"Thanks, Grandma Esme," I grinned happily.

"You will do well at college," Alice piped up. "You were meant to go to Dartmouth... you were meant to become a doctor."

"Following in my footsteps?" Carlisle asked, gleaming.

"You're my inspiration, Grandpa Carlisle," I smiled, tears welling in my eyes. "I've seen the way you help people... the way you've helped me. It makes me so happy to know that I can do the same, and to be able to follow in your footsteps makes me proud."

"And it makes us proud, too," dad grinned.

"And me!" Carlisle gushed.

"I still can't believe you're all grown up," Rosalie chuckled. "I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday!"

"I think we all remember that day," dad said, smiling.

"I only remember part of it," mom frowned.

"But the best part," dad grinned, wrapping his arm around her.

"Absolutely," mom laughed, kissing his cheek.

"So when you and Cody get married, where are you going to do it?" Esme asked.

I thought about it for a moment, and then smiled joyfully.

"The only place I would get married," I replied. "Right here."

***

It only seemed like yesterday I moved out of my parents cottage and into my own. And then back again. It only seemed like days since we all managed to survive a Volturi invasion, and that was a close call. It only seemed like minutes ago, and I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Isabelle Renee Black. She looked like me, but had her father's dark hair.

In my nearly nineteen years of life, I had spent almost every day of it in this house. Even if for a few minutes, a few hours, a few nights. Even a few weeks at times. But it felt strange to be leaving, knowing I wouldn't be walking through the white, glass-panelled front door into the large house that was my home. Well, my second home anyway. It always made me smile to come home from school, drop my things off at mom and dad's cottage, and run down to my favourite place in the whole world.

Even after we leave, it will still be my favourite place in the whole world.

Words cannot quite explain how much I love this town. I was born here, I grew up here. I became a mother here. I went to school here. I lost my virginity here. I got engaged here, and then married here. I got divocred here, and I found new love here. I graduated high school here, and I became a Godmother. I made human friends. And I feared losing them.

And now it was time to start the new chapter of my life.

Tears slipped silently down my cheeks as I glared at the wonderful house that brought me so much joy in my life. It was truly magical, and the memories this house held would be forever etched into my brain.

Isabelle was now playing with some sticks. I walked over and picked her up. She had spent her whole life here, too. I kissed her cheek, and whispered in her ear.

"Say goodbye to the house, honey," I softly whispered.

"Bye, bye, housey," she softly said, waving to the house.

I walked over to my little pink Beetle and strapped her into her capsule. She sat there as I shut the door, looking out at me. I walked back over to my family.

"Cody should be here any minute," I said, looking around.

"He will," Alice replied.

And suddenly, a line-up of cars came along our driveway. I recognised Hallie's car, my Grandpa Charlie's, Jacob's car... all the people I could ever know. Leah, Paul and Samira all climbed out of Charlie's car, along with Charlie himself and Sue. Seth got out of Jacob's car with him, and Cody came running from Hallie's car. Hallie and Kate got out of the car, too, rushing over to me. Emily got out of her car with her kids. It felt strange to see her without Sam. Clare got out of her car, carrying Tyler with her. Quil and Embry hopped out of the next car, along with a few of the other wolves. Renee, Phil and Kayla even made the trip to say goodbye!

I was stunned at the amount of people who now stood in front of us.

Cody took me in his arms, kissing me passionately.

"You didn't think we would all leave without saying goodbye, did you?" he gasped.

"Not you, anyway," I chuckled.

"Well, we all got together to see you all before you left," he explained. "Your grandmother was quite keen. She couldn't get on a flight quick enough!"

I ran over to Renee, giving her a big hug. Phil wrapped his arms around both of us, and Kayla joined in, too. Mom came over as well, and Kayla gave mom a big hug.

"Hey, sis," Kayla chuckled.

"Hey, little sis," mom giggled, hugging Kayla back.

I gave Grandpa Charlie a tearful hug, then Sue got one as well. Leah surprisingly opened up her arms to give me a hug, and even more surprisingly, gave my mom a hug! Samira hugged me, then went over to my car to kiss Isabelle goodbye. I went over after that and let Isabelle out so that she could see all of our guests. Charlie and Renee both stood together with her, and I smiled as I thought of how well they must've been together to create my mom.

I talked amongst Hallie and Kate for what seemed like hours. Cody had his arms wrapped around me the whole time, and everybody moved around us to say goodbye to each other.

And sadly, after a couple of hours, it was time for us to go.

Everybody left at once, honking their horns as they passed. Once all the cars had gone, there still stood one there...

Cody stood next to me, then wrapped his arms around me, picking me up.

"Now don't go hooking up with any strange Alaskan boys before I get there," Cody chuckled. "I love you too much to let someone else have you."

"You have nothing to worry about," I grinned. "You are my future, Cody Marshall. I can't honestly imagine myself with anyone else when I look at you... or think of you... or kiss you."

He laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" he sighed. "I'm gonna have to come visit you a lot, or you will have to come and visit me."

"I think we can work it both ways until we start college," I smiled. "Once we get settled, anyway. I'll definitely be down this way in a month to drop off Isabelle to Jacob, and we can definitely spend the weekend together."

"I'll be holding you to that," he grinned.

"Don't forget me," I joked. Then I kissed him passionately, heatedly.

He smiled at me, and kissed me back.

"Never," he smiled.

Dad then announced that it was time to go, and Cody sadly walked over to Hallie's car and they left. Tears fell from my eyes as I realised it could be weeks before I saw the love of my life again. It hurt a little, but I knew I'd be seeing him again.

Mom climbed into my pink Ferrari.

Alice climbed into her yellow Porsche.

Dad climbed into mom's red Ferrari.

Rosalie slid into her red convertible.

Carlisle hopped into his black car.

Esme took dad's silver Volvo.

Emmett was now sitting behind the wheel of his Jeep.

Jasper hopped into the Aston Martin Vanquish.

And I climbed into my Beetle with Isabelle sleeping once again in the back.

I had opted to go last in the line, since I would easily get lost. Dad followed Carlisle, mom followed Carlisle, Emmett was next and so on and so forth. I was sitting behind the yellow Porsche, looking back at the house in my rear-vision mirror.

As we all drove out of the driveway, I let a few tears escape.

For it would be years before I set foot in this house again.

"Time to start the new chapter in our life," I whispered to my sleeping daughter, as I reached the end of the driveway and sped off into the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.5M 1.1M 56
[Completed] Elysia's life is turned upside-down when she's abducted by supernatural creatures with demonic eyes and threatening fangs. What's worse i...
13.6M 411K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
22.4M 786K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...