☆SOLD☆ WayV Ten [COMPLETED]

By Celestialpassionn

"We sold you to a gang. Is for your own good" EDIT: GRAMMERS WayV+NCT ☆Started: 28/10/19 ☆End: 04/12/19 More

☆ P R E L U D E
☆Chapter N° 1
☆Chapter N° 3
☆Chapter N° 4
☆Chapter N° 5
☆Chapter N° 6
☆Chapter N° 7
☆Chapter N° 8
☆Chapter N° 9
☆Chapter N° 10
☆Chapter N° 11
☆Chapter N° 12
☆Chapter N° 13
☆Chapter N° 14
☆Chapter N° 15
☆Chapter N° 16
☆Chapter N° 17
☆Chapter N° 18 (The End)
E P I L O G U E

☆Chapter N° 2

1.9K 63 47
By Celestialpassionn

I open the front door meeting nothing. "Mom, dad" I yelled. I heard someone running from the downstairs. I was shaking but Xiaojun grap my hand. "We are here don't worry"

"Soyoung! Where have you been-Oh hey boys how are you guys doing?'' My mom started to be nice what made you angry. ''We been good Mrs Park'' Hendery smiled her and she smiled back. ''What made you guys come here?'' She asked and looked at me.

She was waiting for me to answer so Xiaojun tik me with his elbow and i finally spook up. ''I wanna ask if i can go to there house because we have a project with school'' I could see at her face she was about scream but held it in.

''It is okay baby. You can go but don't come late'' I nodded and walked upstairs and grapped all my stuff what we needed for the project. ''I hope it work.'' hendery nodded. I got my stuff. We headed downstairs and saw my mother.

''Can i talk to my daughter alone?'' She said. I was scared to leave them. They couldn't something so i just let me go. I walked with her. She close the door and grapped my hair. I tried to stop her. ''So you brought them her because i can do nice and everything?'' 

She slapped me and tears came out my eye's. ''If i was you begin to go and be home on time!'' She kicked me. I walked out the room. I was about to cry that i totally forgot about the boys standing outside.

I walked out the house with them moving to your friends dorm.

☆°☆

''She touched you, didn't she?!'' Ten saw that red mark on my face. ''Ten please..'' I said begging him nothing to do. Kun stopped Ten. ''You have to calm down sometimes'' He rested his hand on his shoulder. Ten nodded and sighed. 

''I know okay. Im just worried about her that's it'' He walked to his shared room with YangYang. ''Shall i make something for you to eat?'' Kun offered you and you kind smiled at him while nodding. Hendery, Xiaojun and me sit down talking what project we will do.

Ten POV

I was walking in my room taking my phone out of my pocket. ''Hyung do you have the money?'' I asked and he chuckled. ''Of course i have. I will visit her parents tomorrow while you guys are at school.'' I hummed.

''I think she will hate me for awhile He chuckled again '' Yeah i think so. But she will like it later because she is finally free from them. I will call you later.'' I ended the call. ''I hope this will work. Sorry Soyoung but this have to happen''

2 Hours later 

Soyoung POV

''And done!'' I fell on the couch. ''This really was hard.'' I looked at Xiaojun. ''What is the time?'' I said and he looked at his watch. ''It is almost 8'' My eye's widen. ''Fuck! I will be fucked up!'' I said panicking. They tried to calm you down.

''We will say it is our fault Soyoung calm down'' Tears formed my eye's. ''I just don't want to be beat up..'' They hugged you. ''Soyoung'' 

Ten was in the kitchen listening to you. ''Oh don't worry they wouldn't touch you anymore''

Ten came out the kitchen. ''Hey guys-'' ''Ten can you bring me to my house with your bike?'' He raise a eyebrow  and nodded. I kissed his cheek and run to his garage. He blushed and said bye to the guys.

''Ten lets go we have to be on time!'' ''Soyoung..SOYOUNG!'' I stopped. ''Calm down'' I tried to calm down. He put the helm on me smiling at me. ''Im here'' I nod and step on his bike. and we were there in a minuted.

I open the door and didn't someone. I sighed relief and hugged Ten. ''Thank you Ten. I will see you'' He nodded. ''Oh yeah you will'I looked at him confused and he coughed. ''I mean yeah hehe..'' i chuckled. I kissed his cheek again and got inside fast.

He touch his cheek smiling. ''I hope she will understand what will happen tomorrow''

I made my way inside and saw really nobody. I walked upstairs to my room and turn on the light seeing both my parents standing there. I gasp. ''Where were you all the time?!'' My dad screamed and i back away. ''Please don't do somthing...''

They already started to beat me up. I cried on the floor hugging my body. ''H-Help...'' My eye's closed slowly and i fell in sleep on the ground.

The Next Day

I woke up because of my head ach. I didn't feel to go to school but them im here with my parents because they will be here the whole day. I tried to stand up but didn't work. I grap the bed and held myself. 

You made your way to the bathroom. You did everything fast because you couldn't see your parents face anymore. You get out the shower and find a outfit. You just saw already a outfit so you took it and put it on.

You was done. You tried to walk. You grapped your phone was about call Ten but he already was calling me. You looked at the phone because it was saying face time. 

You didn't answer it and put your phone in your little hand bag and walked downstairs. ''You didn't heard something downstairs so my parents are sleeping. You ope the front door and close it. You sighed and turned around and screamed.

''AAAH!'' You kicked the person and he fell down. You just realized you kicked Ten down. ''Oh shit im sorry!'' He grap his arm and he touch his leg. ''Why didn't you answer my call?'' he looked at me confused. I looked away.

''Soyoung?'' I looked at him again. ''Shall we just go?'' I said and walked away but fell down and he lucky caught me on time. ''Soyoung! Why did you fell down?!'' I looked in his eye's. ''Ten..'' He continued looking in my eye's.

??? Pov

I was sitting in the back of the car riding to Soyoungs house. We have to deal something with her parents. ''Hyung we are almost here'' I nodded at the one who was ridding the car. ''You got everything?'' I asked to the young man in the front. He nodded at you. 

''We are here'' I smiled at the house where you live. ''Nice house i like it'' I got out and the others also did. Two stand outside and the others walked with me to the front door. One of them knock on the door. ''Who the fuck is it?!'' I heard a mans voice.

He open the door. ''What!?-'' He stopped when he saw us. ''Who the fuck are you guys?'' He looked at us. I chuckled. ''So you don't asked to come in?'' I said smiling at him. He looked at me confused. ''I don't want your cookies ladys go somewhere else'' 

One of my mans pulled out a gun but i stopped him. I saw the man his eye's with fear. ''Can we come in or you want to do it at a another way?'' He shook his head and let us come in. I thank him and saw a women sitting there. That have to be her mother.

''Good afternoon Mrs Park'' She stand up. ''Who are you guys?'' She asked confused. ''Honey don't act on them like that'' She looked at him confused.

''Why are you guys here?'' I tilt my head smirking. ''Nice that you asked'' I snap my fingers and one of the mans come to me with a black case. They looked at it. ''We are here to make a deal with you. If you will agree.'' I open it and there eye's widen.

''You will get this money.'' They gasp and looked at the money. They was about to touch it when my mans close it. ''On one Condition'' I said and they looked at me.

''You will give me your daughter'' I smirked. They looked at each other and smiled. ''Of course. When will you get her?'' I smiled. ''Just say when she come home. That we are waiting outside for her.'' They nodded and shook my hand. ''Deal'' 

He let go and i let them take the case with money. They smirked and smiled happy. The man looked at me. ''Actually what is your name?'' I smirked at his question. ''They call me..''

Lee Taeyong

Be Continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.7K 50
𝓝𝓒𝓣 𝓸𝓽 21 gang au. "Who the hell are you?!" When a girl finds a phone on the floor and wants to take it to the police, but a sudden message s...
1.1M 55.3K 70
"i hate you" "no you dont"
60.2K 1.5K 39
Started: 5/3/2020 Ended: 6/25/2020 "I wouldn't let you get hurt again" "If you love me then let me go with her ok, don't worry I will be fine" [mafi...
619 110 31
You're my night and day.