The shy girl and the devil(HA...

Per listening_to_BTS

●Cover made by @-secuteari (HAD A PLOT BUT IS NOW A ONESHOT BOOK) I gulped as devil approached me.i took a s... Més

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Preview
Chapter 15
New story cover
Chapter 16
New story cover pt 2
Chapter 17
NEW STORY COVER
Chapter 18 Preview
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Making Changes
Oneshot -1 Tongue Piercing

+Bonus Halloween Chapter

36.7K 502 172
Per listening_to_BTS

*THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MAIN STORY LINE. IT'S JUST A BONUS CHAPTER! ITS JUST THEM BUT LIKE IF I KINDA MADE A DIFFERENT STORY LINE FOR THEM, LIKE AN AU(Alternate Universe).

I hope you guys enjoy! I know it's late but I've been super busy!

Third person P O V

"I don't know Tori" Ava said while nervously playing with the hem of her pink skirt.

Tori pouted at her "Oh c'mon Ava! Its going to be fun!" She said trying to convince the shy girl that nervously played with her skirt and thigh highs. "You get to dress up for Halloween and have the time of your life!" She said enthusiastically trying to get the shy girl to go to a party for once.

"I-i don't know Tori, I really don't like crowds" Ava said. She really didn't like crowds because she always has been really shy and antisocial all of her life. She has never been to a party, and just the thought of going to one made her heart race.

"But you never go out and I just want you to have fun" Tori said while frowning. She just wanted Ava to have a little fun since it's just a little Halloween party someone is throwing. Ava looked at Tori with uncertainty as she nervously bit her lip.

Tori let out a big sigh. "I'm never going to convince you am I?" She said with an almost look of defeat. Ava looker at her sheepishly. She glared at her playfully and let out a hmph. "I-im sorry Tori! I'm just don't really like partying" she said with a sad smile. They began to walk to class and Tori let out an even bigger sigh. "Ugh i just wanted you to go" she said while playfully glaring at her.

"A-and I'm r-really sorry Tori but- Ava had said sincerely but was cut off immediately by Tori squealing "Oh my God I just came up with something!" Ava jumped up in surprise at her loud voice. People in the hallway looked towards their way and Ava blushed in embarrassment and hid face in her hair.

"I can throw my own Halloween party at my uncles house! He has a huge mansion!" Tori looked like a mad woman smirking at Ava. She looked back at Tori with horror in her wide eyes. "And you have to come! It's Halloween tomorrow and I want you to have fun! I don't want you staying in another year!" Tori said excitedly while almost jumping up down while holding Ava's hands.

Ava looked at get with uncertainty in her eyes. Tori pleaded her with her eyes and pouted. "Cmon Ava for me? I promise it won't be bad! It will be so much fun!" Ava bit her lip and gulped. She thought maybe she shoul go. She really didn't want to make Tori sad and she knew that she would be just be laying in bed on Halloween in her room again.

Ava let out a shaky breath and finally decided. "O-okay I'll go" she whispered hesitantly. Tori immediately squealed and hugged her. Ava's eyes widened as Tori squeezed the life out of her. She swore she couldn't breath since Tori is so much taller and bigger than her small and short frame.

More people looked their way and Ava's eyed widened in horror. She absolutely despised attention and she wanted to run away with all the people looking at them. "Oh and you can bring Mr. Grumpy Pants too!" Ava blushed as she mentioned Devil. Ava felt happy as she thought of her and Devil wearing matching costumes. She never realized how fun it could be. She almost squealed in happiness because of how bad she wanted to match with him. But she soon realized what Tori said. "Hey he's not a Grumpy Pants" Ava said sheepishly while looking down and twisting her feet.

"Ava please he always has this angry face everywhere he goes. He even always glares at me!" She heard Tori say. Ava lifted up her head and looked into Tori's eyes. "N-no" she hesitantly said and diverted her eyes to the side."Ava" she said seriously. She looked back at Tori and she had a dead serious face. Ava sighed.

"Okay okay your right" Ava pouted. "Exactly my friend" Tori said and swung her arm around Ava's shoulder and continued on their way to class. This time, Ava had a look of defeat on her face instead of Tori.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School finally had ended and she immediately spotted a familiar sleek black car. Her heart raced and she immediately ran towards his figure that was leaning casually against his car. He had on a mouth watering suit that fit him perfectly. He immediately saw her and opened up his arms as she ran to him. He immediately hugged her and and brought his lips to hers in a heated kiss. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment since there many people in the parking lot since school had just ended.

She pulled away with red cheeks "D-devil t-theres people w-watc- she was cut off as he kissed her again and her eyes widened. "I don't care" he mumbled against her lips and brought her closer to him. He kissed her one last time while cupping her face and then pulled away. "Sorry, I had a really rough and long day" he said while leaning their foreheads together.

She pouted and brought her hand up to his face with red cheeks. "Why are you alright" she asked worried. He looked at her with eyes that sent shivers down her spine. He tilted his head to the side and traced her lips with his thumb that was holding the side of her face

"No, daddy needs to relieve some stress" he said with a serious face as he licked his lips. She immediately knew what he meant and her eyes widened in embarrassment. Before she could say anything her bag was immediately thrown into the car and she was taken to the passenger seat where he immediately sat her down. He backed out of the school in record time.

His hand was immediately trailing up her thigh and she could feel herself feel tingly. His hand cupped her and rubbed circles on her bundle of nerves as he drove somewhere she had no idea he was heading too. She gasped and let out a whimper. His office was very close so he drove in record time and swore he passed so many red lights and but he couldn't care less at this moment.

She gripped his wrist as he rubbed faster and she let out a small moan. It immediately went straight to his dick as he heard it. He had a whole private section of parking just for him since he was the CEO. The whole entire parking lot was for him. His windows were tinted so he was glad that no one would be able to see anything. He growled at the thought of someone seeing her. Only he could.

Ever

She was immediately picked up and placed onto his lap where his pants were zipped down. He attached his lips to hers as he slid his pants and boxers down. Her heart beat increased and she looked at him with doe eyes as her panties were pushed to the side as he entered her. Her doe eyes widened and her eyed already started to get watery at the immediate immense pleasure. She whimpered out at the feeling of fullness down there and he groaned at how tight she felt. He wanted to fuck her so hard and raw at the way innocence shone through her eyes.

Even though they already have done it a few times, she always gets nervous everytime they do it.

He placed his hands on her hips and slid her up and down on his length. She moaned out and shoved her head into his neck in embarrassment."no princess let me see your face as I fuck you into oblivion" she blushed intensely as her face was brought out of his neck. Her looked st her with dark dominant eyes as he slid in out at a fast pace. Her face heated up at his intense gaze. She wanted to look away but ge prevented her from doing it. Her button up shirt was immediately ripped open and her skirt was zipped down as he pushed deeper into her.

She Gasped and moaned louder in embarrassment. He placed one of his hands around her throat as he eyed her thigh highs that perfectly hugged her small but plump thighs. She whimpered at his action and tried shove her face back into his neck in embarrassment since his dark hooded gaze penetrated her. But he tighthead his grip on her neck and gave her these eyes that made her stop and shake under his touch that made him moan.

He unclipped her bra and hungrily stared at her naked breasts. He immediately latched his mouth on her left breast leaving hickeys all around it. "Daddy" she moaned breathlessly as her eyes watered even more at the intense pleasure. She wasn't sure if she could handle it if he went any faster. She felt like passing out at the pleasure he gave her. Her hair bounced at his intense pace.

He then left the same Mark's on her right breast to match her other one. His immediately unbuttoned his shirt slipped off his blazer. He was completely naked while she still had her panties pushed to the side and her white thighs highs around her soft thighs. "You like daddy fucking you hard with his cock" he growled into her ear as he heard her call him daddy. She whimpered and didn't respond to due to her embarrassment and shyness.

..............................

Ava layed there breathless with eyes fluttering open and closing as she layed on top of his naked body in his bed. After finishing in the car he wanted more so he went for round 2 in his house. He stroked her hair as he placed kisses all over her face. "I didn't go to rough did I? Were you okay with it?"he asked gently with worriedness.

"N-no you its fine I'm okay with i-it" she whispered shyly with red cheeks. "You sure?" He asked as he kissed her forehead gently worrying if he crossed boundaries. "Yes I'm s-sure I didn't mind it all" she said as she hid her face with her hair. She feels embarrassed to be admitting that she likes it when he goes rough on her.

He moved her hair out of her face and brought her head up. "You like it rough huh?" He said darkly as he smirked. Her eyes widened and her lips parted in shock. Her cheeks reddened and she looked away in embarrassment. "Answer me" he said in a deep dominating voice as he wrapped his large ring clad fingers around her neck.

She looked back at him with a red face and shyly nodded wishing the earth could swallow her. But she couldn't deny the wetness forming again down there. "In words" he whispered in her ear and brought his hand down to her breast playing with them. "Y-yes" she stuttered out and shut her eyes closed at the pleasure he was giving her breasts. "Yes what" he hissed in her ear as he smacked her ass earning a gasp and a shriek from her.

Her body jolted from the impact. She felt dirty but she knew she liked it when he acted like this. "Yes d-daddy" she said in small whine as he rubbed her ass cheeks. "Good girl" he praised in her ear knowing she loved it when he did that. She felt tingly as he praised her.

He raised her head up and gave her a loving kiss to her lips. Her cheeks reddened at his gentle gesture. She was shocked at how fast he could change. He pulled away and stared deeply into her eyes. "Sleep I know your tired. I'll wake you later so I can take you home" he said as he rubbed her back.

That was all he had to say for her to lay her head back on his chest and fall asleep immediately.

................

"U-um I was wondering if you w-would like to go to a Halloween party tomorrow with me since its Halloween tomorrow" Ava asked shyly as she started twisting her feet. They had both gotten dressed after napping for a while and they both about to head out so he could take her home.

She looked at him shyly with red cheeks hoping he would say yes. He raised an eyebrow at her. "You want to go to a party? I thought you didn't like parties?" He asked slipped on his hoodie. She looked at him sheepishly and twiddle with her fingers. "I-i did but, I really want to go to this one since Tori is throwing it and we can match costumes" she whispered the last part in embarrassment.

He smiled at how adorable she looked asking him and walked towards her. He didn't really want to do anything tomorrow but if it meant hanging out with her and seeing her happy, then he would go in a heart beat. "Ava you didn't have to ask, of course I would go with you" he said as he brought her head up and kissed her red cheeks.

"R-really?" She asked happily with excitement in her doe eyes. He chuckled and cooed at her. "Of course I would love to go with my princess" he said and kissed her nose gently. She squealed in happiness and jumped on top of him.

He stumbled back in shock and smiled at her excitement. "I already know what we are going to dress as" she whispered shyly. He raised one of his eyebrows and smirked. "Oh really" he said and tilted his head to the side. "Yeah" she giggled. "Well can I know then?" He asked as his smirk got wider.

"Nope" she simply whispered and got down from his arms.

He looked at her with shock as she giggled and simply skipped out of his room with her skirt bouncing with every step she took. She looked back and for the first time she felt brave. She gave him a small smirk and looked at him with doe eyes at the same time. She almost giggled at his shocked expression. She then turned back around and continued on skipping down the stair case.

Once she was out of vision he snapped out of it and smirked. He couldn't deny he found it hot as she smirked at him. But he knew he was going to punish her later for disobeying him and just skipping away smirking at him. He quickly grabbed his car keys and hollered "Oh Avaaa, you know daddy isn't happy with what you just did!". He quickly got to the bottom of stair case as he spotted a slightly frightened Ava. Completely different than how she was a few moments ago.

"And he is going to punish you for the little stunt you pulled off a few minutes ago" he whispered in her ear and then walked away. He looked back to see her eyes wide with shock/fear with red cheeks as she watched him. He smiled darkly at her and then turned around and walked out of his house heading to the car leaving the door of the house opened. She watched him with shock and shut her legs as she felt tingly. Images popped into her head and she never felt dirtier at what she was she imagining.

.......

"Oh my God girl that's soo cute" Tori said over face time as Ava showed her the matching outfits she got for her and Devil. "Really?" Ava asked her in excitement as she pulled out her makeup to get ready. "Yes! You guys are going to be the center of attention!" Tori exclaimed. Ava cringed at hearing that. She really didn't want to be. She was considering not going but she really wanted to have fun with Devil this year. "But I don't want to though" Ava said pouting.

"Honey you can't do anything about it. Even if you wore regular clothes you would be the center of attention. Your just so hard not to look at" ava blushed at the compliment. "Aww thank you Tori but I really don't want attention" she said while nervously playing with the costume in her hand imagining everyone looking at her when she arrives at the party. She absolutely despised the thought. "Welp too bad cause you will! Gotta go cause I'm finishing up the decorations! Bye see you at the party!" Tori said then smiled into the camera and ended the face time call.

Ava looked at the phone in horror at the thought of being the center of attention. She really has been a shy person all of her life and she despises attention. But she wanted to have a little fun with Devil this year so she shook away her thoughts and got dressed Into her costume.

She was dressed up an Angel while she bought Devil accessories to be a Devil. It was ironic since his name is Devil but she thought of it as cute and oddly hot.

(I can't choose which one so I'm letting you guys pick. Her outfit Is basically a white dress, white thigh highs, halo, white wings, and black babydoll Mary Jane shoes)

Her makeup consisted of simple pink and glittery eye shadow with a small wing, rosy tinted lips, rosy tinted cheeks and some highlighter. She squealed excitedly in the mirror as she saw her outfit.

She grabbed her phone a small white heart shaped purse and the accessories for Devils costume as she exited her room. She walked down the stairs and almost tripped from all the excitement. She opened her phone and saw a text from him saying he would be there in 5 minutes. She jumped up and down like a child and skipped around her living room in joy.

While in the five minutes she waited for him, she snuck a bite from a cake her mom brought that was meant for her tomorrow for breakfast. She couldnt resist the sweetness from the soft cake. She placed the cake back in the fridge and made sure her lips were still tinted. She immediately heard her door bell ring and she ran to the door while squealing.

She immediately threw the door open and was met with a mouth watering sight of Devil.

(I swear when I saw these pictures🤤 I died)

He was wearing a black shirt with a black leather jacket, black Jean's with rips on them, black boots and his hair was messy with gel. He had a cigarette dangling from his plump lips and his eyes widened when Ava threw the door opened. He was surprised at how fast she was. When he saw what she was wearing he immediately took his cigarette from his mouth as it gaped open.

He felt his cock twitch as he analyzed her from head to toe. He immediately forget about his cigarette as he dropped it and took a step forward. He swore his breath was taken away as he saw her."fuck" he cursed as he brought her forward by her waist. She blushed as he bit his lip and stared at her with dark eyes as if she was his prey.

He nuzzled his head in her neck" You look so innocent and breathtaking" he whispered in her ear. " And so taint-able" he growled out and nibbled on her ear. She gasped and fisted his shirt. He brought her head up and traced her lips with his tattooed thumb. He parted her lips with his thumb and placed it in her mouth between her plump and irresistible lips.

He noticed what she was holding and he smirked. "Its ironic isn't it" he whispered in her ear. Her mouth closed on his thumb and instinctively she began to suck on it. "I'm the Devil and your the little angel I'm going to taint and make you bend to my will" he said as he stared directly into her eyes.

Her eyes widened and she clenched her thighs. He pushed his thumb more into her mouth almost pushing it down her throat. " You my little angel aren't going to be an angel once I'm done with tonight" he said and trailed his hand up her thighs playing with her thigh highs. He swore her thigh highs would be the death of him.

He took his tattooed thumb out of her mouth with a pop and smirked at her dazed state. He loved the effect he had on her. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as his smirk widened. He enjoyed watching her as she still was in this dazed state. After a few moments she snapped out of it and he chuckled darkly at her.

"You got me a Devil costume right?" He asked as his smirk was still plastered on his face. In embarrassment while still in a slight daze, she gulped and shyly nodded. "Can you help me?" He whispered in her ear. Her grip on his shirt tightened and she nodded slowly with red cheeks. He guided her to the dining room table and sat down.

With shaky hands she placed the headband with Devil horns on his head. She ruffled his hair and bit her lip as she saw how hot he looked. She felt as slap on her bottom and her body jolted. "Don't do that" he growled out as his gaze was on her lips. Her eyed widened and she nodded while she squeaked looking like a scared mouse. He smirked and chuckled at her. She continued by opening fake blood and adding some fake blood on the corner of his mouth dripping.

(I saw this pic and I was a goner)

She then grabbed black wings and helped him place them on. "Should I take this off" he asked gruffly about to take off his lip ring. Her eyes widened" No don't!" She said quickly. He raised his eyebrow and smirked at her. Heat immediately went up to her cheeks. "Okay okay whatever my little angel says" he said as he stood up and brought her close to him.

Her cheeks became even redder. "Stay close to me at all times okay? I don't want random guys touching you" he growled the last part as he looked at her with stern eyes. She nodded immediately but her eyes widened and she spoke up remembering what she always has to do "Y-yes I got it" she said out loud remembering he always tell her to speak instead of nodding.

He nodded his head in satisfaction and took her hand leading her out of her house to his car.

.......

Her eyed widened at the size of Tori's uncle's mansion. It was decorated like a haunted mansion and it had loud music booming inside. There was a fog machine that made fog surround the house giving it an eerie look. Devil tightened his hand around hers and looked at her. "Remember what I said right?" He said as he turned to her. "Yes.....Daddy" she said while smiling shyly and he smirked while nodding in satisfaction. He guided her to the mansion and held her tighter as they pushed the door to enter.

Her eyes immediately widened at what she saw. There was fog also inside the house making it hard to see, it was packed with people with all sorts of costumes, there were many people dancing, red solo cups littered everywhere, and there were neon lights shining through the fog. She smelled a strong smell but knowing what it was but was disgusted by it.

Devil knew immediately what it was.

It was alcohol

He knew now he definitely couldn't let her out of his sight. He brought her closer and started pushing through the crowd. People knew not to say anything back to him as they saw his serious face that placed fear into many people. "Ava over here" They heard someone scream over the loud music.

Ava immediately recognized the voice as Tori's. She immediately spotted her.

She was dressed as a Vampire.

She had blood dripping down her both sides of her mouth, a black corset, black ripped skinny jeans and thigh high black heels with red lipstick on. "Oh my God look at you guys! You guys look so cute and hot together!" Tori squealed as she immediately hugged Ava.

Ava's cheeks immediately reddened. T-thank you and you look so pretty too look at you!" Ava exclaimed. Tori smiled widely. "Thank you! It was a last minute costume I put together!" She screamed over the music. "Really? Its looks great!" Ava also screamed over the music. "Thank you girly" Tori said and winked. "Now let me show you where the drinks are!" Tori screamed and motioned for them to follow.

Thd loud music already was starting to give Ava a headache and she slightly regretted coming. Devil's hands immediately went to Ava's waist and held her against him as he pushed through the crowd following Tori. After following her through the long never ending crowd they finally entered the kitchen that had less people surprisingly and it was more calm with the music considerably lower.

"Here are the drinks help yourselves out!" Tori said while smiling widely and slightly stumbling. Ava didn't notice earlier but now she did. It took her a few seconds to realize that Tori was slightly already drunk. "Gotta go lovebirds! I have a naked man waiting for me upstairs!" She said quickly winking and rushed off.

Ava's eyed widened in horror and embarrassment. She heard a chuckle behind her and turned around. She saw an amused smile on his face. "Your friend really is something" he said and walked towards her. "Y-yeah she really is" Ava said in horror still as she replayed what Tori said. She never knew Tori was that bold. But guess she was wrong.

As she was lost in her thoughts she felt a hand caress her face. She looked up and saw Devil looking at her in awe. "You really do look breathtaking" he said and caressed her cheek with his thumb. Heat rose to to her cheeks. "My beautiful Angel" he whispered and brought her closer by her neck and placed his lips gently on hers.

It was a short sweet kiss that made her toes curl. He leaned their head together and smiled at her. Her heart stopped as she took in his smile. She always thought he should smile more since it makes him look breathtaking also. It made him look boyish and younger when he smiled.

"Do you want to stay in here for a little bit or head to the crowd out there?" He asked as he rubbed soft circles on her waist. "Stay in here just for a little cause I'm nervous" she whispered. "It's okay take your time princess" he said and brought her closer leaning her head on his chest.

She appreciated how considerate he was. That was something she will never ever get tired of.

A little while had passed and the couple decided to head out to the crowd. Ava already braced herself for the odd stench in the air and the headache inducing music. Devil kept her close as they pushed through the sweaty drunk bodies. He shoved people not caring if he angered them.

One person has turned around to scream and fight him, but one look from Devil and the guy had immediately had Turner around with fear in his eyes.

They were finally in the middle of the dance floor and Ava awkwardly looked at him not knowing what to do.

Kream Featuring Tyga was playing and Ava was mostly oblivious to how sexual the song was. But she figured it was since many of the girls were dancing very erotically on many of the guys.

He pulled her closer by her waist and brought his face to her ear.

"Why don't you show Daddy what you can do? Hmm?" He hummed in her ear.

Heat rose to her cheeks and her eyes widened as they connected with his. He smirked at her and nodded his head encouraging her. She looked around nervously and noticed no one looking their way. Everyone was too busy doing something. She gulped and noticed how the girls danced.

How am I going to do this?! She thought.

She took a shaky breath and turned back around to face Devil. He still had a smirk on his face but the only difference was that it looked norr darker. "Cmon I want to see what my naughty little angel can do" he whispered in her ear and placed a wet kiss on her neck sending shivers down her spine. She looked up at him nervously and gulped.

She backed away slightly and turned around. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. Even though no one was looking, she didn't want anyone to see.

You can do it Ava! She thought.

But not even 5 seconds later she told herself she couldn't do it.

She stood there conflicted for a few moments before slowly turning around. She fiddled with her fingers and hesitantly spoke up. "I-i don't think I can do it" she said with her head hanging low. "I don't like people watching" she mumbled.

She stood there waiting for him to say something until she felt his hands cup her face bringing it up. "Hey it's okay I'm not forcing you" he said gently and smiled. Her heart skipped a beat at his breathtaking smile.

"Plus you can give Daddy a show later at home" he slightly smirked. Heat rose to her cheeks and she nodded slightly suprising herself. She just didn't like people watching her. She only wanted his eyed on her as she put on a show just for him to enjoy.

They spent about an hour just wondering aimlessly while Devil had a small drink.

They danced only for a few minutes until Ava felt too claustrophobic in the huge crowd.

He noticed how bored she looked and idea popped into his head. "Hey Ava" he spoke up as he caressed her soft small hands.

She turned her head around and looked at him with big doe eyes." Do you want to leave? And do something else?" He asked. Her eyes widened and excitement filled her. "W-where?" She asked curiously.

He smiled gently at her. "It's a surprise" he said. She pouted at him. She really wanted to know.

She felt really bad that she wanted to leave her best friends party, but parties weren't really her thing and she wasn't enjoying it much.

"Hmm? So do you want to leave" he asked as he brought her closer to him. She nervously fiddled with her fingers as she thought about it.

She really didn't want to make Tori sad that she left the part but in the other hand, Tori is no where to be found and is probably with that naked man upstairs she was talking about. She thought she would hang out with her but that wasn't happening. She hesitantly looked at Devil.

She thought about for a few seconds as he caressed her soft cheek gently.

I'm so sorry Tori she said in her head.

She gulped and looked into his eyes.

She slowly nodded her head and that was all it took for him to grab her hand guide her out of the obnoxious party. Excitement filled through her as she tried guessing what his surprise was.

After they finally left the mansion he guided her to his car. She excitedly looked at him with a goofy smile on her face.

He chuckled at how adorable she looked and looked the seatbelt around her. He kissed her nose and gently closed the car door.

He quickly jogged to other side of the car and entered it. He backed away from the crowded driveway of the mansion and immediately sped off. Ava was jumping in her seat in excitement at the surprise he had for her.

He intertwined their finger and left a trail of gentle kisses on her knuckles making her giggle. He smiled at the lovely sound that he wishes he could hear all the time.

After a few more minutes of driving which felt like hours to Ava, he pulled up to his house. Ava furrowed her eyebrows. All she could see was a crowded big neighborhood filled with people in costumes trick or treating.

He smiled at her confused face and exited the car.

He held the car door open and helped her exit the car.

"W-why are we here?" She asked curiouslu. He smiled down at her and spoke up. "Cause I wanted to take you trick or treating" he said with a big smile on his face.

She gasped in excitement and began jumping up and down like a child. "Are you serious?!" She said excitedly feeling so happy she could trick or treat. She stopped years ago when her mom said she was too old and stopped letting her go.

"I've been wanting to do it for years!" She said and immediately hugged him.

"Thank you so much" she mumbled into his chest and looked at him.

She stood up on her tippy toes and connected their lips. It was a cute loving kiss that sent butterflies to her tummy.

Every time she kissed him, she felt like the happiest girl in the world. He gripped the back of her neck and kissed her passionately making her toes curl. Their lips moved in sync as he caressed her face gently.

They both slowly pulled away and leaned their heads together. "Thank you for this" she said gently with red cheeks.

He smiled warmly at her as his eyes softened at her. "Anytime princess, anytime" he said gently as he looked at her adoringly.

"Now let's go get you candy" he said with a big smile.

"Wait but I don't have bucket or a bag" she said with a pout already feeling sad that she can't trick or treat this year.

"I got you Angel. Before you told me about the party I had bought you a bag in case you wanted me to take you trick or treating" he said as he unlocked the trunk of his car and he grabbed something from it.

He held out a Mickey mouse bucket that made her doe eyes widene in excitement.

"Oh my gosh thank you thank you thank you!!" She jumped up and down as she grabbed it eagerly.

"Cmon I want to get candy before it gets too late" she excitedly said as she started dragging him to a house with kids already getting candy from it.

He chuckled and shook his head as he followed all night long getting all the candy her little heart desired.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yall I didn't do anything for Halloween since my teachers were assholes and gave me hw and tests to study for :(. Sorry if the chapter was written kinda rushed.

I wish I had my Devil to take me trick or treating.

Question of the day: Any tips for studying and staying organized?

Vote

Comment

-Love Author

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

714K 27.7K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
741K 47.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
Silence Per 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

Literatura romàntica

1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
355K 27.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...