Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

By RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... More

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
I was minding my own business
Unwanted heathens
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
The scent of love(Taekook)
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
The meaning of the symbol
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Kolive
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Ending the Hunavent
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Yoonmin wedding
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

Goddnessween

7.2K 326 50
By RosetheK

Jimin's POV

I was laying on my couch in my secret room when I smelt Yoongi. "What?". I said in a relaxed tone. "Wh... Why are you wearing that?". Yoongi asked. I looked down.

"I look good, what chu mean?". I said. "They didn't leave you". Yoongi sighed. "They took my babies to Busan! I could have went with them! I was born in Busan! Not them!". I yelled. "I feel like your mad at the kids and not your parents". Yoongi said. "I was born in Busan first, that's my home!". I shouted.

"They don't know that". Yoongi said. "I'm bored". I said. "Well... We can... You know". Yoongi smirked. "No, cause you can't wrap your dick up and I'm not having anymore kids, four is enough". I said. "But Hoseok and Caesar has seven!". Yoongi whined. "Go help them make eight". I shooed him away. "I'm relaxing my anger, go away".

"No... I'm bored too". Yoongi said and forces his self on the couch where I was laying. "Yoongi! Move!". I yelled. "No". Yoongi says sniffing my neck. "Vanilla and rose... Smells good". Yoongi rubbed his neck against my neck and I shivered. "Hmm... I forgot that your neck was one of your weak spots... So is this". Yoongi touched my inner thigh and I moaned.

"St-stop". I stuttered. "You're going have to move babe". Yoongi started kissing my neck. "Yoo- mmm". I bite my lip. "Fu-fuck you". I growled. "Its about to happen". Yoongi said. "I have arrived to cock block the sexual assault!". Jin says marching in. "As always". Yoongi gave Jin a look of hate. "So... You admit you were trying assault him!".

"Wha...". "I knew that you were a mistake". Jin scoffed. "Your not his mother!". Yoongi yelled. "I'm everybody's mother!". Jin yelled back. "And you let your kids fuck! What type of mother are you!?!". Yoongi shouted. "I'm not your mother you rapist!". "Psycho!". "Prick!". Narcissist!". "Cat!". "Bird!".

I was watching go back and front eating popcorn with Taehyung. "How much you got on Jin?". Taehyung whispered to me. "Everything". I said. "Bet... But I'm bored... Wanna trick or treat with me?". Taehyung asked. "Let's go". We tipped toed out my house to get candy.

"Why the fuck would you bring me here?". Taehyung asked. "Cause this place has the BEST candy!". I squealed. "Right". Taehyung said. "Well you can always leave". I said. "I can't leave the goddess by his self". Taehyung scoffed. Even after all these years, they STILL call me goddess. "Would it kill y'all to stop calling me that?". I asked. "Yes".

I sighed and fixed my dress. "Enough of this, let's trick or tr...". "I don't have a costume". Taehyung said. "So... What the fuck is this?". I pointed to him and he looked down at his self.

"When did...". Taehyung looks at me and I smiled at him. "Stop doing that". Taehyung said. "Nope". I booped his nose and we walked into the town... Tried to. "Jimin! Baby! Why you wanna leave me for?". 'Shit'.

"Mario, Soul...". I groaned and Mario slide up next to me. "Well...". Mario bit his lip. "Don't you look yummy". Mario smirked. "Hey! Get away from him!". Taehyung yelled, and Mario gave him a look. "You're lucky that I can't kill you". Mario said then looks at me. "But then again... Beauty over here can bring you back". Mario added.

"Soul! Aren't you gonna do something!?!". Taehyung shouted. "Motherfuckers be crazy these days". Soul said eating candy. "Wait, where did you get candy?". I asked. "Borrowed it". Soul said. "Yo, Tae wanna know what you look like?". Soul asked. "N...". "A ref that seen better days". Soul wheezed then it started.

"You look like a one of those hypno things that wanted to go into fashion and got laughed at, you look like a depressing ass candy cane, you look like you came out someone's TV and they threw your ass back in it, why do you have a cat face on your tie? That wasn't about your ashy costume... Yo, deadass... You look like static".

I had cover my mouth in order not laugh but I failed. "Wh-why are you laughing!?! You gave me this costume!". Taehyung shouted. "Damn Jimin, why you did him dirty like that?". Soul said. "I know why... Tae, your the friend no one cares about and focuses on Jimin more". Soul nods. "Fuck you!". Taehyung yelled.

"I'm... Actually down with that". Soul said and we all looked at him. "What? He offered, I wasn't about to turn sex down... Well... If it was Mario or Grayson, I would". Soul said. "I only want Jimin". Mario says holding me. "Please let me go". I said. "No can do baby". Mario smiled. "Yo, Yoongi is losing his shit right now... Its fucking funny.... Don't fucking yell at me!".

"I will not do anything! I want to see you suffer!". I shook my head watching Soul and Yoongi argue. "You ate my chicken Yoongi! It had my name on it! I will not be that disrespected in the home I share you you!". Soul yelled. "Bite me you short cat looking ass!". Soul scoffed. "Can we go get candy now?". Taehyung asked.

"Yes... We'll leave Soul with his... Voice in his head". I said and Mario grabbed my hand. "I'll escort you my pretty". Mario winked at me. "What about me?". Taehyung whined. "Exactly". Mario says pulling me along. "Wait!". Taehyung chased after us.

"Uncalled for". I huffed. "It was". Mario said. "Look at Tae, he's frozen". I pointed to Tae who was being carried by Soul. "I just... I just don't understand why I'm holding him". Soul said. "Cause this jackass scared him". I smacked Mario in his face. "Do it again". Mario says biting his lip. "You didn't answer me, why am I holding him?".

"Cause he told you too, problem?". Mario asked in Soul's face. "No!". Soul says in a high pitched voice. "Good". Mario grinned. "I fucking peed my pants... Unlike Tae". Soul snickered. Mario thought it would be funny if he jumped out of ground and scared Tae but he didn't scare him... It gave him a heartattack... A fucking heartattack.

"I know you're thinking about me". Mario poked my cheek and I glared at him and he started choking. "You're going to be Taehyung's bitch for the rest of the year and tend to his EVERY fucking demand and if I hear that you didn't make him happy... I'm going to fucking erase you, do you understand?". I asked. "Ye-yes goddess". Mario choked out.

"That's what I thought". I released him and he bowed to me. "You start now". I said turning to Soul. "Give hi...". "Here you go". Soul dropped Taehyung in Mario's arms. "He still smells like shit... Have fun". Soul laughed. I tapped Taehyung's cheek to try to break him out his frozen state. "Tae? Come on, snap out of it". I said, but nothing.

"Tae... Mario's your bitch now". I said. "I want you to get me candy". Taehyung smirked at Mario. "And you must call me King and help my around the house as well with the kids". Taehyung giggled. "I...". I let out a dark aura and Mario shuts his mouth. "Ye-yes King". Mario hissed. "Great! Bye Jimin! Help, carry me home".

Mario's body shakes with anger and he walked away. "So... What you wanna do?". Soul asked. "I want you to carry me home". I said. Soul smiled and picked me up bridal style. "Anything else?". Soul asked.

"I want to spent the rest of Halloween with Yoongi".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 9.7K 56
My worst enemy. My biggest secret. He found out and now he's courting me. Can I trust him? ⛔️ Top Jungkook ~ Book Contains ~ Angst ~ Sexual Assaul...
114K 5.4K 9
Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks they threw at him. But then... he met Mi...
38.7K 5.2K 34
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
44.3K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...