Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XIV. Fxxx Me

8.8K 279 38
By QuinnCatcher

"Turn it off!" I yelled.

Lily grabs the remote from his hand and switches it off as he gives her an apologetic smile.

"What was going on, big sisters? Why was he choking her?" Kevin asks.

"What was that thing in her mouth?" Bruce continues while everyone stares at each other.

"It's a sausage," one of the guys answers.

Bruce turned towards him, "She was eating a sausage?"

"Yes," he replies. He crossed his arms and gave him a tight smile. The others nod their heads in approval of his response.

"It looks like she doesn't like it," David said. Kevin and Bruce nod in agreement.

"Trust me; she likes it," one of them responded.

"Okay, enough talk! How about some cupcake boys?" I chuckle nervously.

"Oh! Cupcakes would be great!" One of the guys smiles at us, and the others nod along.

"I want to eat sausage!" David shouts, and everyone bursts into a loud round of laughter.

Lily and I shot a glare at the guys who placed their arms up in the air and stepped back. Afterward, we went to the living room, smelling freshly baked cupcakes from the kitchen. Sitting there, I would hear Anthony yelling at them to stop watching inappropriate things in the house.

After some time, Anthony and the three guys came down. A nice lady came up to us, setting down some beautiful vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. We all thank her, and she smiles in return. They all took a seat around the living room, and some more people came in, setting down juices, teas, and water. When they left, we all just sat there silently, staring at one another.

Clark raises his hand, "I'm Clark Timbewand!" he yells. He sat on Anthony's lap, licking the frosting.

"What a traitor. We raised him all these years, and now he went with your husband!" Lily whispers to me. I nod in approval and shake my head towards Clark, who ignores it. I know precisely what game Clark is playing. He seems all innocent and sweet, but he knows who holds power in the house. Clark always butters me up at home, and now he found a new sheep.

"I'm David Timberland!" He shouts, grabbing a cupcake.

"Bruce Timberland!" He yells, reaching for a cupcake.

"Kevin Minnie!" He also attempts to reach for a second one, but I smack his hand away and shake my head.

"Pietro Lombardi!" one of the guys shouts, going for his third cupcake - I guess its introduction time.

"Francesco Winston!" the other guys said, and by his last name. I'm quite certain he is Anthony's younger brother.

"Antonio Moretti."

"Lily Minnie!" she shouts.

I glance at her.

She shrugs, "Everyone was doing it."

Looking back, everyone was staring at me. "Angelica Chisai," I said, smacking my lips.

"Angelica, as in the soon-to-be Anthony's wife?" Antonio asks.

I nod.

"Woah, you're pretty," Francesco said.

I smiled at him, but Anthony instantly shot him a glare.

Pietro stood up and slid next to Lily. He smirks, "So, I lost my virginity, can I have your?"

Lily smiled at him, wiping off the frosting from the side of her lips. She fake pouts, "Too bad, I lost it too."

"Is your dad a thief?" He smirks once more.

"My dad is dead," she responds in a monotone voice.

"Oh, feel this," he said, lifting his shirt towards her. Lily felt his shirt. "It's boyfriend material," he winks.

She chuckled lightly, "Feels clingy and hard to maintain," she responds, causing everyone to burst into roaring laughter.

"You know, I like you. You're my new best friend now." Pietro swung his arm around Lily.

"Can you cook?" Lily asks.

He grins, "Best cook in here."

"Then I'll be your best friend." She gave him a smug smile.

"How come you all are licking off your frosting only?" Antonio asks.

The boys, Lily, and I look at each other and then back at him. "Because you can't eat the bread and frosting together," we said at the same time while giving him the duh face.

After our little chat to get to know each other more, the boys started yawning. Lily and I took the boys into their temporary room. Anthony said we would go shopping soon for their stuff.

"Where is my room?" Lily asks.

"Next to mine." Pietro gave her a wink. They walk towards their bedrooms, hand in hand - well - hand on wrist.

"Where is mine?" I ask, and Anthony gestures to me to follow him. Heading into a room, my jaw dropped. My mouth is sore from being shocked all day long.

"Here, our bedroom," Anthony said, pulling down his black tie.

I did a double-take. "What?"

"Our room," he said once more.

I take a step back, knowing it is dangerous territory. "Oh, no."

"How are we supposed to be a married couple if we sleep in separate rooms?" He questions while unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I shouted, covering my eyes, but my fingers were spread lightly so I could see his mouthwatering packs.

Oh God, someone called the firefighters because my husband is smoking hot. That suit he wears does not do justice.

When I saw some ink, my hands lowered, legs moving towards him. He held his shirt, alluring eyes gazing at me. My fingers lift, trailing down his sculpted body, analyzing the tattoos and faded scars. "What happened?"

"Accidents," he mumbles.

"And the tattoos?" I continue to question. I'm surprised a person in business would have such detailed aesthetic tattoos.

"Got it when I was younger."

I can feel his fierce beating heart as my fingers continue tracing along the ink lines, entranced by it.

"What do you think about it?" His voice deepens, hand tightening, wrinkling the white shirt.

"It's beautiful. Such detailed lines. What's the story for this?" I ask, tracing the tip of my finger down the most visible fresh wound, circling it. Anthony's figure isn't bulky, more tone lean. It was excruciatingly sexy.

He grabs my hand, "Long story."

Glancing up, I met his blues filled with pure lust. "If you touch me any farther, I wouldn't be able to hold back." His breathing was short and sharp. Inhaling, I can smell the black coffee he drank earlier.

He slides a hand on my lower back, pressing a leg between my thighs. I can feel his hard-on digging into me. My core soaks once again, prepping for him.

"Did you know the eyes are the window to the soul?" he whispers.

Swallowing the saliva in my mouth, I nod, "I've heard of that."

He closes the distance between us, our bodies pressing against one another, leaving no space to breathe. "Looking into yours, do you know what it's saying?"

I squeeze my thigh, feeling his between it, pushing upward. "What?"

"It's saying fuck me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 150 22
"You know how I'm in a mafia" "Ok?" "Want to join?" "Mafia?!?! Um no I work alone"
952K 19.9K 56
"When you're mine, you're mine. I don't do that sharing shit love" 😏
18.1K 286 34
"You can't love me, I'm a criminal" "That's exactly why I love you"
416K 16.4K 32
"I told you not to come back."