Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

X. Contract of Marriage

7.8K 314 39
By QuinnCatcher

I stomped my foot, "Not changing!"

He turned around and gave me a sly smirk before leaving.

I release a deep breath and grab my tray. Blame it on my pride, but I'm not marrying a stranger for money. After the third step, I head back towards the table and grab the paper and card.

I'll burn it later.

Heading home, everyone was asleep. I flopped on the couch, unable to drag my leg any farther.

A loud alarm woke me up, and I realized I had two free hours before I had to return to work. A blanket was hung over me as well as a note:

Hey Ann,
Took the boys to school.
Eat this before work.
Love,
Us all.

Glancing over, a plate of waffles was beside me as well as whipped cream, syrup, and fruits. I pulled the coffee table, too lazy to sit up. Spray the cream, drizzle the syrup, and dump the fruits. I took a bit of the waffle and fell asleep.

My eyes opened, and I sat up hearing my phone ringing, realizing the waffle was still in my mouth.

Fuck it. I'll eat on the way to work.

That's how it went for the past three days.

Work.

Eat.

Sleep.

Work.

Eat.

Repeat.

I barely get to see any of the boys.

When was the last time I took a shower?

When was the last time I took a dump without timing myself to ensure I didn't fall asleep?

"Ann, please go home," Mr. Rayland said.

"No, I'm-"

"When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror? Ann, you look like you're about to faint any second. You took a double shift three days in a row, and I'm pretty sure that's against the law. Go home. Don't worry. I'll pay you for the rest of the day," he said, giving me a plate of food.

I hugged him, "Thank you, Mr. Rayland," I mumbled, before grabbing the plate. Walking towards the restaurant corner, I ate it as the workers came over, continually asking me if I needed anything. I love all my co-workers. They are so nice to me. But, sometimes, I wished they would stop it.

It gets quite irritating and frustrating.

Those pitiful eyes.

Heading out, I decided to stop by a cafe and take a nap before going home.

I fell asleep on the counter.

Waking up, I wiped off the drool from my cheeks. My face turned watching a couple. The guy was rubbing a girl's flat stomach, concluding my assumption of her pregnancy, or he just called her fat.

Let's go with pregnancy.

She was glowing. He was glowing. They look so happy.

I sat up when I saw them heading in. "What would you like, Angel?" he said softly. He closed the umbrella and the water splattered on the ground. 

"The usual," she said, kissing him. She made her way towards the table across from me before a sweet smile surfaced.

He is right to call her Angel. She looks like one.

She was breathtaking, with her flawless pale skin and long beautiful black hair. Even if she had average brown eyes, it was brimming with life. A male worker was cleaning the oven-cleaned table; eyes not once waver from her.

Peeking at the guy, he was extremely handsome. He had that youthful, innocent look, but his eyes were filled with mischief. Licking his dry lips, he ran a hand through his messy, slightly wet hair, a smile crossed his lips. His features entranced the female cashier.

They look like a couple walking out of a television show.

"Miss, would you like anything?" A worker asks me, snapping me back to reality.

I should be ordering something if I'm going to nap here longer.

"A cup of Jasmine tea, please," I said.

I pulled out my wallet to ensure I had some money and a piece of paper along with a card fell out.

Uncrumpling the paper, I automatically pinch the bridge of my nose.

Contract of Marriage.

I sat there, staring at the contract, and started debating the pros and cons.

If I sell myself as a wife, then my family doesn't have to struggle anymore. Lily and I both get to go to college instead of working continuously. The boys can enter a private school. Kevin can get a tutor for his dyslexia. Clark can get the speech therapist he needs. We wouldn't have to worry about money.

Suppose I sign this piece of paper—my life. No - my family's lives will be better.

Looking up, the girl was sitting across from me.

"Uh hello," I said, glancing at her partner, who was leaning against the counter, waiting for their order.

"Hi," she said, showing off every single white tooth in her mouth.

"Can I help you?"

"The real question is, how can I help you? You look kind of distressed."

"I'm fine."

"No, you look sad. I'm here to make things better," she said, placing a hand on her chest.

"I'm okay," I said in my best professional adult voice.

She placed her soft hand on top of mine, lips tilting downward. "Then why do you look like you want to cry."

"I d-d-don't w-"

She sat across me and patted my back before giving me a gentle hug. "Sometimes it's okay not to be strong," she whispers into my ear.

For some odd reason, I burst out into a loud cry and returned her warm hugs. It felt good, like hugging my mommy.

I miss mom's hugs.

"Feeling better?"

Looking up, her partner was sitting across from us, playing on his cell phone. He smiled at me and pushed a cup of coffee along with a biscuit in front of me. I took it and mumbled a thank you.

What's up with strangers feeding me nowadays? Do I look that poor?

Whatever. Free food is the best kind of food.

"Interesting piece of paper you have there," she said.

"Oh, I-"

She laughs, "Sorry, I know it's none of my business, but I'm nosy. Part of my personality."

"Angel, it's time to go to the hospital," the guy said.

"Muffin, why don't you start the car," she said, waving him towards the door. He nods, kissing her on the cheek, and heads out.

She turned towards me, "I would say be strong, but it seems like your life is pretty shitty."

Wow, straight to the point. "You read it?" I ask.

She nods, "Quite interesting. Didn't know they still do that nowadays."

"If you are in my shoes. Would you do it?" I asked.

She releases a deep breath, tapping her slim fingers on the table. "Yes."

"Why?"

She shrugs, "Because it's easier, I'm a person who prefers taking the easy route. Also, according to the contract, I wouldn't have to sleep with my husband. It seems like a winning situation. Being able to spend more time with my family. Sacrificing myself for the lives of several others, bettering their futures. It's a hard decision, but at least I get to see their smiling faces."

And she strikes it where it hurts.

She petted my head, "But that's only my opinion. I'm not in your shoes, so I don't understand how you feel. I wouldn't take my words as your answer."

"No. Thank you," I said, smiling at her.

"Is he a good man?" She asks.

I shrug, "I don't know. I don't really know him that well to have an opinion."

She taps a finger against the table and puckers her lips. "There are some people who hide in the light instead of the dark." She smiles, her eyes dropping on the paper as the sun illuminates against her soft skin. "Those are the most dangerous ones."

I scratch my head, "What do you mean?"

"Since your potential husband is so open about himself. He may not be as bad as what you're thinking." She stood up, "Oh, if you are going to do it. Make sure to let him know he is only a renter, not an owner." She winks at me before leaving.

I watched her as she walked out of the shop, and the guy ran towards her. She kissed his cheek as he opened the umbrella leading her towards the car. Opening the door, he cautiously led her inside, not caring if his shoulder got wet.

I want a love like that.

But for now, my family comes first.

Glancing down, I looked at the piece of paper once more.

I took the card and took out my cell phone. I dialed the number.

"Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Winston?"

I sat on the large comfy couch, sipping exquisite tea, and staring at the white wall.

"Miss Chisai, Mr. Winston is ready for you," a lady said.

I stood up and followed her, continuously passing by men in suits who bow at me. My eyes scanned the surroundings, and one word described this lavish mansion, dead.

She held the door open, and I walked into a room. Glancing around, the office was empty and clean like no one was ever here. Anthony sat behind a desk, scribbling on some paperwork. The lady closed the door, and he placed the pen down. Standing up, he heads towards the shelf, pouring out two cups and a bottle of wine.

"Nice house," I mumbled.

"Temporarily," he said, gesturing to me to sit down on the black couch. Placing two cups down, he poured out red wine with class. He slid a cup towards me and poured himself one. Unzipping my purse, I took out the messy paper and placed it in front of him.

"I corrected some things," I said.

He took the crumpled paper, read it, and a smirk made its appearance. Nodding his head, he places it down. Walking towards his desk, he grabs a pen and heads back. Swiftly, he stylishly signs his name, sliding it back to me.

"You agree?" I said hesitantly.

"Seems fair to me," he responded.

He grabs the pen and points it at me. Biting my lips, my eyes went from the pen to him and back to the pen. Holding the cup of wine, I inhale it whole. I took the pen and quickly signed the paper, sliding it back to him.

Looking up, the blood rushed to my face as a sly smirk crossed his lips. "I guess it's official, Mrs. Winston."

"No, it's not," I said, grabbing his cup, I drank it as he raised a brow.

Standing up, I walked over to his side and held his shirt, pulling him up for a kiss. After a shocking second, he wrapped his arms around me. He bit my lower lips for entrance, but I denied it pushing him back.

"And now it's official, husband. All because you are paying me. Don't think you are above me," I stated, feeling the rush of the alcohol spreading through every fiber of my body.

A single edge curls upward, and he licks his lips, "Strawberry, delicious."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in, slamming our chests together. "You and me mio cuore are equals."

"Good," I said.

"Good," he repeated.

"Awesome."

"Awesome," he repeated once more with a low husky chuckle.

We stood there, once again, lost under an unexplanatory spell. Looking into his eyes, it was filled with pure unspoken lust. He was like a man with a thirst, wanting to drink me up to satisfy his quench.

A fire ruptured below me, a desire. My body wants something I shouldn't have, to touch, taste, and drown in his intoxicating scent.

The force between us was excruciatingly vicious, gripping every inch of our body, and injecting itself into our bloodstream.

My mind warned me, shrieking at me to stop, but my horny life canal screamed, oh fuck yes, jump him!

"Okay, bye," I said quickly, picking up my purse and walking away from the intensified atmosphere.

Anthony cleared his throat, "I'll pick your family up tomorrow."

I stopped and turned around, tilting my head, "Wait tomorrow?"

He leaned against the arm of the couch, folding his arms. "Yes. Originally, I was going to leave a few days ago, but I extended it."

I scratched my head, unable to follow him. "Leave? Where are you going?"

"Pack your bags, mio cuore. You and your little family are moving with me to Italy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.7K 11
"I don't f*cking care if you are my elder brother or the boss of this gang! Just stay in your limits if you don't want me to beat the shit out of you...
23.6K 1.4K 20
It's clear escaping is nearly impossible. This was not going to be my life. I refuse. I either give in and eventually die here, or die faster trying...
952K 19.9K 56
"When you're mine, you're mine. I don't do that sharing shit love" 😏
7.3K 150 22
"You know how I'm in a mafia" "Ok?" "Want to join?" "Mafia?!?! Um no I work alone"