Joker Imagines

By Mickimomo

After seeing this movie I was inspired to write a bunch of short stories (a few connected), so that my ideas... More

Bruises (I)
Bruises (II)
Hell Fire
Love Fool
Kink (I)
Bruises (III)
Stay
Art
Kink (II)
Backstage
Kink (III)
Stormy Days
Friends (I)
Bruises (IV)
Flu Season (I)
Kink (IV)
Bad Habit
Friends (II)
Dancer
Bruises (V)
Kink (V)
Heart & Soul
Friends (III)
On Stage
Bruises (VI)
Family
Batshit (I)
Family (II)
Flu Season (Last Chapter)
Batshit (II)
Kink (VI)
Batshit (III)
Red
Harlequin
Batshit (IV)
Bruises (Last Chapter)

Friends (Last Chapter)

907 39 14
By Mickimomo

⚠ Death ⚠
⚠ Mentions of R*pe ⚠

Fem!Reader x Arthur

It had been three weeks since Arthur had taken (Y/n) home with him.

The house felt less empty with her there and his mother dead.

His life felt almost normal.

All he was missing was the dog and maybe one or two kids.

He sat downstairs smoking a cigarette as he tried to determine what he was going to do with his inheritance.

If he had known he'd be rewarded 10 million dollars upon the death of his mother, he would have suffocated the bitch sooner.

But hey, at least she's dead now.

Most of the money was going to stay in a savings account, while he used small portions of it to pay bills and purchase other necessities.

But for the first time in his pathetic life, he could afford an actual house and pay off all the bills that had piled up due to him being the only breadwinner in the house.

Correction.

Apartment.

Being able to afford things without worrying how much you're spending was a liberating feeling when you've been poor all your life.

10 MILLION DOLLARS.

WOW!

Soft footsteps made him look up. "Good morning." He smiled up at the teary eyed woman before frowning. "(Y/n), what's wrong?"

"I thought you left."

"No." He pulled her into his arms after putting out his cigarette. "I just came down here to smoke."

He kissed her neck as she curled up around him, hugging him tight like a teddy bear.

"You know I don't like waking up alone." She sniffed, pressing herself firmly against him.

"I know, doll. I'm sorry."

(Y/n) had been increasingly needy lately.

He didn't mind it, but it did make him a little concerned when she had meltdowns when he tried to leave.

He kissed her neck softly as he rocked her. "How'd you sleep?"

"I keep having the same nightmare."

Arthur sighed. "Same scene?"

She nodded.

"Where Randall and Ma-" she fell silent as new tears started to stream down her cheeks.

"Shhhh." Arthur showered her face with soft kisses. "You don't have to talk about it."

"..." She sniffed. "O-Ok."

"..."

"..."

"Go get dressed." He whispered, softly playing with the hem of her nightgown before lifting his hands so that she could move.

"Why?"

"I'm taking you on a mini field trip."

She exhaled softly. "Okay."

He watched her retreat to her room before coming back in a burgundy sweater and some loose denim.

A small smile tugged at his lips as he looked her up and down.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

He got up and put on his jacket. "Alright. Let's go."

They walked down the street before entering a familiar apartment complex.

(Y/n) froze once they got inside.

"Arthur-"

"Trust me."

"I can't-"

"Just trust me, sweetheart."

(Y/n) looked at the floor before holding out a shaky hand.

Arthur gently grasped it, waiting patiently for her to take the next step herself.

After a few minutes she stepped forward and he lead her upstairs to her old apartment.

315.

Arthur opened the apartment door with a hair pin and gestured for her to go inside.

(Y/n) stared into the pitch black apartment, the scent of bleach stinging her nose.

"I-Is she h-home?" She managed to whisper as her body really started to shake. (Y/n) really didn't want to reenter the room she had barely escaped.

"Nothing is going to harm you."

"Then you go in first."

Arthur nodded before going in.

"See? Nothing bad happened."

(Y/n) squinted into the darkness before hesitantly stepping into the room.

"C-Can you h-hold my h-hand?"

"Mmhmm."

She felt his hand grasp hers again before the kitchen light was turned on.

Everything was clean and organized.

Almost as if nothing had happened there.

(Y/n) turned on the living room light to see a clean living room.

She was disturbed by how clean the place was, until she looked down at the floor.

"That's where it happened."

Arthur stood next to her before staring down at the floor. "On the floor?"

"Yeah."

"..."

"Mom asked me to dish them up and the next thing I know I'm trying to run out of the kitchen to get away from that sicko..." She glanced up at the open door. "I never made it to the door."

"..."

Emerald eyes stated at the open door before he moved to close and lock it.

"So, why did you bring me here?"

He grabbed a record and put it on the record player, grinning as the Blue Danube Waltz filled the house.

"They say...to conquer your fears...you must make your fears fear you."

(Y/n) ran a cold hand through her (h/c) hair before furrowing her brows. "How does that apply to me?"

"Follow me."

(E/c) eyes shot him a worried look before she followed him down the hall.

"No screaming or calling the police. Got it?"

(Y/n) became more worried but nodded.

Whatever it was, it couldn't be that bad...could it?

He unlocked the door to reveal a sobbing woman who was chained to a giant bluish purple lump.

(Y/n) was speechless.

Before her laid her mother who was carved up and damn near emaciated. She was covered in bandages and a white nurse gown that was covered in blood from her trying to yank herself away from the dead body next to her.

She tilted her head as she stared at her mother who was now staring at her in horror.

"Today's the day, Gertie." Arthur smiled regaining her attention. "Today is the day that my angel here decides on your fate."

(Y/n) looked at him with wide eyes as she watched him unclip a gun from his belt.

He held it out to her. "If you think she deserves to die, kill her. If you can give me a legitamit reason as to why she shouldn't die, I'll set her free."

(Y/n) stared at the gun. "I. Can't."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"She's let how many men have their way with you?"

"..."

"How many times has she yelled at you and beat you?"

"I-I know."

"THEN WHY SHOULD SHE LIVE?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY MOTHER."

Arthur stared at her with wide eyes.

"I KNOW SHE'S A HORRIBLE PERSON."

"..."

"But she's all I've ever known."

"..."

"You can't tell me that you didn't try to give your mother the world when she was alive."

"She never appreciated me."

"But did that ever stop you?"

Arthur went tense. "She's dead now, isn't she?"

(Y/n)'s eyes started to water. "Killing and torturing people doesn't solve anything Arthur."

"It doesn't?"

"..."

He bursted out laughing before pinching the bridge of his nose.

"THEY don't have have to watch you have nightmares about getting violated every night."

"..."

"I DO."

"..."

"YOU FALL APART EVERY MOMENT WE'RE APART." he snapped. "FOR FUCKS SAKE, I CAN'T EVEN LEAVE YOU WITHOUT YOU HAVING A MELTDOWN."

"..."

"TORMENTING THESE BASTARDS IS MY OUTLET. BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY."

"..."

"You'll always have those memories...and I can't do anything else...." He shot Randall's dead body, causing Gertrude to let out a muffled scream as she was splattered with rotting blood. "...but punish them."

"..."

"So I'll ask you again." Emerald eyes locked on his girlfriend, tears streaming down his face. "Why won't you kill her?"

(Y/n) let out a sob. "I a-already told you why."

He clenched his jaw before firing the gun again.

Gertrude let out a loud muffled sob as more blood splattered on her.

"Try again."

"Arthur-"

"Try. Again."

(Y/n) shook her head before walking out of the room.

"I don't have to put up with this."

"Tell me why!"

"I don't have to give you a reason why."

"So you're just going to leave?"

"Yes! I'm not obligated to do anything that I don't want to."

"..."

"So if you want her dead so bad, go ahead and kill her yourself."

"Killing her doesn't liberate me from anything. It's you who fears her."

"You killed Randall."

"I had a reason to."

"What was the reason?"

"He got me fired from work."

A heavy silence settled between them before he let out a tired sigh.

Something hit the ground in the room behind them, instantly catching their attention.

The pair looked at each other before returning to the bedroom. 

Gertrude stood before them with fire in her eyes.

(Y/n) inhaled sharply as the woman ran at Arthur and slammed him into the floor. Gertrude looked pretty winded from tackling the clown, but it didn't stop her from trying to stab him angrily with a makeshift shank.

(Y/n) stared in horror before looking at the obsidian gun on the floor.

Arthur was surprised how much strength the bitch on him had.

He had starved her for nearly a month and tormented her almost everyday.

Yet here she was, centimeters away from stabbing him.

Adrenaline was one heck of a hormone.

Two gunshots rang throughout the room before the woman on top of him slowly went limp.

He tossed her off of him like a rag doll before staring at the shaking woman holding the gun.

"You did it!" He grinned.

"No. I saved you."

"But you killed her."

"Because you were about to get stabbed."

"And she's dead."

(Y/n) dropped the gun. "I don't even know why I came here with you."

"Because you trust me." He got up before holding out a hand.

"..." She stared at his hand.

"I'm all that you have....all that you need..."

"..."

"Doesn't this..." He gestured to the dead bodies littering the room. "...put your mind at ease?"

"..."

"They can't hurt you anymore."

"..."

"Nothing is holding you back, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) looked down at her shaking hands.

"In fact. You're no longer, (Y/n)." He smiled. "You're someone new."

"Someone new?"

"Pick a name...any name...any name at all. I'll be the Joker and you will be my....?" He arched a brow.

"Your harlequin."

His smile widened.

"Harley. Quinn."

"I think you'll need a makeover, doll."

(E/c) eyes locked with emerald. "As do you, Puddin'."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
109K 4.2K 41
an old fanfic i was too lazy to rewrite. sorry. Started: September 15, 2019 Finished: December 10, 2019
497 57 15
This will have many short stories in it. Some of them will be dark and I will put up a warning. That's really all that needs to be said. If you have...
2.5K 187 22
After watching the news one night Arthur Fleck finds himself infatuated with the thought of a notorious man Gotham called "The Joker." (Jack Naiper)...