Joker Imagines

Por Mickimomo

After seeing this movie I was inspired to write a bunch of short stories (a few connected), so that my ideas... Más

Bruises (I)
Bruises (II)
Hell Fire
Love Fool
Kink (I)
Bruises (III)
Stay
Art
Kink (II)
Backstage
Kink (III)
Stormy Days
Friends (I)
Bruises (IV)
Flu Season (I)
Kink (IV)
Bad Habit
Friends (II)
Dancer
Bruises (V)
Kink (V)
Heart & Soul
Friends (III)
On Stage
Bruises (VI)
Family
Batshit (I)
Family (II)
Flu Season (Last Chapter)
Batshit (II)
Kink (VI)
Batshit (III)
Red
Harlequin
Friends (Last Chapter)
Bruises (Last Chapter)

Batshit (IV)

633 19 3
Por Mickimomo

⚠ Smut ⚠

Batman!Male!Reader x Joker

Arthur stood in the bathroom with his hands resting on both sides of the sink.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, salty tears streaming down his face as he laughed at himself.

The poor clown wanted nothing more than to smash his head into the mirror so that the man staring back at him would disappear.

Shaky fingers smeared the mirror, leaving greasy fingerprints as they made their way across his reflection.

The bathroom door opened revealing an exhausted (Y/n).

Green eyes focused on the sweat glistening man.

"There you are."

"..."

"I've been looking for you all night."

Arthur remained quiet as he watched his lover hold up his jacket. "..."

"You took off your jacket."

"You had a chip in it."

"Yeah. Just in case something shitty happened."

"And to know if I left."

"..."

"..."

Arthur looked away as the billionaire approached him.

"I'm sorry, Arthur."

"For what?"

"Dragging you here."

"..."

"I shouldn't have forced you into doing any of this."

"..." Arthur looked at him as a (s/c) thumb caressed his jaw before brushing away his tears. "B-But you did..."

"I know, love."

"..."

"And I'm really sorry." (Y/n) pressed his forehead against his. "We can leave now if that'll make you feel better."

"I don't want to be the reason you leave early."

"I don't care if I leave early-"

"Your guests will."

"Fuck them, then."

"But what about the fundraiser?" Arthur sniffled. "If you leave, you won't raise enough."

"Then what can I do to make you more comfortable?"

Arthur sighed, his body shaking a little as he thought to himself. "I-I don't know."

(Y/n) exhaled before lifting the clown's shirt. "How's your hip?" His (e/c) eyes examining the lilac bruise.

"It hurts."

"..."

"But it's the only thing keeping me grounded at the moment."

A frown decorated (Y/n)'s lips before he got down on his knees and started unbuckling his fiancé's pants.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" He asked as he pulled down Arthur's pants and boxers, gently grasping the man's throbbing and erect alabaster cock.

Arthur inhaled sharply as his lover's thumb played with the precum dribbling out the slit of his pink tip. "W-What if s-someone walks in?"

"Who cares if someone walks in?" He hummed as he gently dragged his pink tongue up the bottom of his shaft teasingly.

Arthur shivered as he tried to stand, leaning against the sink for support. "Ah- I-I do."

"You do?" (Y/n) locked eyes with the clown as he took his cock into his mouth, humming softly as he swirled his tongue around his throbbing length.

"F-Fuck-" Arthur gripped a fistful of emerald dyed (hair type) (ex. Curls) , panting softly as (Y/n) started to bob his head, the tip of his cock kissing the back of throat with each move. His hips started moving carefully on their own, the pain from his bruised side making his tightening balls ache as he refrained from releasing. "Yes." He moaned, his soft lips parting as his green eyes fluttered close. "Suck a little harder...." Arthur mewled as (Y/n) dug his nails into his thighs, his cock aching as he continued to thrust in and out of his lover's warm, tight, and wet mouth.

Hot sweaty fingers squeezed his hips encouragingly as the clown's moans echoed throughout the bathroom, his release getting closer and closer.

"(Y-Y/n)." He whimpered out, tugging on the man's (hair texture) hair, with the hopes of bringing him impossibly closer as his balls became unbearably tight before he came harshly into his lover's mouth.

(Y/n) continued to hum until Arthur was a twitchy mess. After a few seconds he swallowed the hot, sweet n' salty fluid before gently licking Arthur's cock clean. His wet pink tongue lapping up any dribbles cum that escaped his initial swallow. Once he was done, he quickly fixed his fiancé's clothes before stealing a kiss.

Arthur moaned as he pulled (Y/n) in and kissed back needingly, shoving his tongue into the billionaire's mouth.

The bathroom felt steamy as he continued to deepen the kiss, moaning as his tongue caressed the other's.

(Y/n) let Arthur have his way until the need to breathe became urgent.

They both broke apart panting with lusty dazed eyes, spit connecting their lips before the clown hotly licked it away.

"Feeling better?"

"Mmhmm."

Arthur purred softly as (Y/n) caressed his jaw.

"Think you can last the rest of the party, now?"

He nodded.

"You sure?" (Y/n) nuzzled the green haired man. "We can still leave if you want to."

"I'm sure, love."

(Y/n) pecked his lips before straightening himself up.

Arthur fixed their hair before following the man out of the bathroom.

(Y/n) lead him back to the party and grabbed them both a glass of champagne.

"Here."

Arthur took the glass and took a sip. "Thanks."

"No problem."

A few people approached them and quickly started talking to (Y/n) about Wayne Enterprises and how he planned on executing the distribution of tonight's raised funds.

Arthur watched with a small smile, happy that no one was casting him a spare glance.

"Hey!"

He jumped at the sudden voice before turning to see a plump old woman with a cane. "So you're the lucky bastard who won Wayne's heart?"

Arthur let out a delayed laugh before offering a small smile. "That's me..."

"Don't smile dear, your teeth are yellow."

Arthur's smile fell off like a dying bird.

"Mother! Be nice!" An older man who appeared to be around his age softly squeezed the woman's shoulder. "Forgive her. She's an old bat."

The old woman smacked him with her clutch. "An old bat who gave birth to you!"

"Yes mom, now go get some champagne or something." He rolled his grey eyes as he rubbed his stinging arm.

She scowled before walking away.

"Um. Are you okay?" Arthur arched a brow.

"Yeah." He laughed softly, adjusting his glasses. "I'm fine."

"..."

"..."

"The name's Jonathan Crane." He pulled on a small smile before holding out a hand.

"Arthur Fleck." The clown hesitantly shook his hand.

"Oh come on! I don't bite." Jonathan grinned as he shook with a firmer grip before letting his hand go.

Arthur let out a few laughs but they didn't sound as good as he intended.

"So!" The brun smiled at him. "How did a guy like you meet Wayne?"

"Uh. Well. We've been together for some time now..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We met at work."

"Really? And what do you do for a living?"

"I'm sorry to confess that it isn't anything as amazing as (Y/n)'s current profession."

"Awww. Boo. I'm a psychiatrist." Jonathan crossed his arms. "Can't be as pitiful as my job."

"How is being a psychiatrist pitiful?" Arthur wrinkled his nose. "Half of the city lives in Arkham. You'll never be out of money or a job."

"Yeeaaahhh but it's nothing special."

"..."

"All I do is dig through people's minds and try to conclude something that's quite obvious."

"..."

"You're crazy. He's crazy. I'm crazy. Everyone's fucking crazy." He took a sip of his drink. "That's nothing new."

"So you crave excitement?"

"Exactly!" He grinned. "Excitement is the missing ingredient. I wish I had more of it in my life."

"Well. Be careful what you wish for-"

"Because I just might get it, Joker?"

Arthur was beginning to feel uncomfortable as the man's grey eyes dug into him. "..."

"Arthur Fleck." He smirked at the tense man before him. "You look uncomfortable."

"I am."

"Why's that?"

"I'm not allowed to stab anyone tonight." Arthur finished off his glass of champagne, eyeing it as he contemplated turning it into a shank. "But I just might."

Jonathan laughed before freezing up at the sound of clicking heels.

"Hello Dr. Crane."

Arthur glanced back at Selina who looked like she was about to murder someone.

"Hello...k-kitten."

"Don't kitten me!" She scowled. "You were supposed to be here two hours ago." She grabbed the man by the tie before turning to face Arthur. "Was he bothering you?"

Jonathan shook his head at Arthur with the hopes of convincing the man to say no.

"He makes me uncomfortable."

Selina seemed to glow with rage before she dragged the man away by his tie.

He laughed softly to himself as he watched the man get dragged away.

Arthur hummed to the jazz music playing in the background as he watched his fiancé continue to talk to the crowd.

People were talking, taking pictures, eating finger food, drinking, dancing and Arthur was surprised to find himself enjoying it all, simply by watching.

"Hungry?"

Arthur turned to look at his fiancé who had a plate with a variety of small pastries on it.

"Not immensely."

"Wanna try one?"

Arthur opened his mouth and (Y/n) fed him the pastry from the center of the plate before smiling. 

"What was that?"

"An eclair."

"Oh."

"This one is a coconut crusted praline tart."

"Oh that one's good!"

(Y/n) ate the other half of it before nodding in agreement.

"This one is a mini lemon custard tart."

Just as Arthur took a bite of the small pastry the sound of shuttering cameras caused the couple to turn red.

Whispers of how cute they were echoed from the crowd causing both of their blushes to darken.

The event went on like this for the rest of the evening until the party was over. Their guests happily left, leaving four people and a bunch of workers behind to clean up the ballroom.

By the time Arthur and (Y/n) got home is was nearly 3 in the morning.

They showered together and brushed their teeth before collapsing in bed naked together.

Arthur exhaled sleepily as warm fingers rubbed his sides.

"I hope today went as well as you wanted it to." He whispered, smiling at his lover who was struggling to keep his (e/c) eyes open.

"I got to show my fiancé off to the world." (Y/n) smiled into his damp hair. "Today was perfect."

"But I pushed you and-"

"That was my fault." (Y/n) pressed his lips against his jaw. "But now we know how to relax you for a party."

The clown's cheeks turned red. "Shut up."

(Y/n) laughed softly. "I love you too, Arthur."

"Does that mean I won?"

"No."

Arthur sighed. "Oh."

"But to be quite honest, when do you not have me wrapped around your finger?"

Arthur thought about it. "When did I ever have you wrapped around my finger?"

"I've been whipped for 3 years, love. I do damn near every thing you ask."

"Nuh Uh. You made me go to this stupid party."

"And to make you stay, I sucked you off in the bathroom."

The clown fell silent, his blush was making him feel feverish.

"Go to sleep, Bats."

"Sure thing, Hubby."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

340K 21.7K 72
"Hey PJ, how've you been?" "Who's PJ? • Bad grammar and such intended • Trigger Warning: depression, mentions of suicide ### -completed as of 3/1/16-
497 57 15
This will have many short stories in it. Some of them will be dark and I will put up a warning. That's really all that needs to be said. If you have...
502 33 31
Just like last year, I'm doing one story per day for Pride Month, only this year has a theme: Quarantine! So buckle up and get ready for some stupid...
2.5K 187 22
After watching the news one night Arthur Fleck finds himself infatuated with the thought of a notorious man Gotham called "The Joker." (Jack Naiper)...