| ❅ | Finding Home | ❅ | A No...

By Decembra1998

A young orphan named Risa, is sent out on her own now that she is eighteen. Trying to find her family and fol... More

❅ Copyright Information ❅
❅ Author's Disclaimer ❅
❅ Awards & Publish Dates ❅
❅ Cover ❅
❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅
❅ Chapter One ❅
❅ Chapter Two ❅
❅ Chapter Three ❅
❅ Chapter Four ❅
❅ Chapter Five ❅
❅ Chapter Six ❅
❅ Chapter Seven ❅
❅ Chapter Eight ❅
❅ Chapter Nine ❅
❅ Chapter Ten ❅
❅ Chapter Eleven ❅
❅ Chapter Twelve ❅
❅ Chapter Thirteen ❅
❅ Chapter Fourteen ❅
❅ Chapter Fifteen ❅
❅ Chapter Sixteen ❅
❅ Chapter Seventeen ❅
❅ Chapter Nineteen ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-One ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Two ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Three ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Four ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Five ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Six ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Seven ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Eight ❅
❅ Chapter Twenty-Nine ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-One ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Two ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Three ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Four ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Five ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Six ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Seven ❅
❅ Chapter Thirty-Eight ❅
❅ Epilogue ❅
❅ Author's Note ❅
❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅
* Bonus Chapters *
❅ Bonus Chapter ❅ Part One ❅
❅ Bonus Chapter ❅ Part Two ❅

❅ Chapter Eighteen ❅

28 4 18
By Decembra1998

It had been almost twenty-four hours since they left Rolando's parents to get to Stella's quint home just outside Paris. They hoped it would have been sooner but alas things did not go well for them and everything that could go wrong had gone wrong. Finally, they pulled up to where Stella had lived and it was no doubt a relief for everyone.

It had a low brick wall that surrounded the house with an iron gate and two iron horses on the top right beside the gate with lanterns hanging from their mouths. It was like a fortress protecting the castle behind and locking out the world so it is only those inside the grounds.

Flowers around the side of the house in a garden with little stones on the edge separating the grass from the garden. It looked like a rainbow against the white-clad two-story house. A little fish pond of Koi fish and lotus flowers was settled off to the left in the middle of four concrete benches, which of course would be in it when the winter months had passed.

Rolando walked up to the gate and pushed it open after having unlocked it with the key Stella had sent him years before. She had told him to keep the key and know that he was always welcome to come whenever he wanted. "I have only seen this place in the small painting she sent me, never in person." He marveled walking up to the door. She had gotten the house eleven years ago before she had left from her visit to Paris. Which had been a few months before the attack on the palace.

Risa had never seen such a perfect little house, it looked like something from a painting. Nothing was out of place and it was so flawless, whoever made this all happen better have been getting a nice payday for this. "It is beautiful! I have always dreamed of having a little house like this myself." Not having the exact house but her little place to stay.

Rolando knocked on the door while he looked back at Risa and Vincent. "It is, isn't it? I do believe this house was used in a famous painting. I am not sure who but I recall being told many years ago. And no, I'm not talking about the painting Stella sent me of the house a few years back. A famous one of Parisian architecture." He mused trying to recall who it was but his mind was blank.

The door unlocked and it opened up to reveal one happy Stella. A huge smile was displayed on her lips and her eyes were ever so bright. "Rolando Galvin! I'm so glad you're here! I couldn't wait to see you! I have much to tell you." She exclaimed, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. 

Rolando smiled, kissed her cheek, and pulled away from the hug. "Stella Bearenia my blossom! You look absolutely ravishing! You look like you've been kissed by an angel! You look like you've just been touched by the hand of Midas! How art thou?" He asked in a mock French accent to mirror her own. He was beyond thrilled to see his love 

Stella giggled, placing her lacy-gloved hand over her mouth, blushing lightly at what he had said. He was always a charmer. He had a way with words and they always made the butterflies in her stomach flutter. "Absolutely divine. It is nice of you to ask. I would ask you but I got your message before you left your parent's house." She said, stepping to the side to see the others.

Her eyes first laid on Vincent and she walked over to the boy. "This must be Vincent! Rolando has spoken highly of you. I am so glad to finally meet you. I would hug you but Rolando says you're not the hugging type." She spoke happily and with so much energy as she kept from hugging him. So, she simply extended her hand for him to shake it.

Vincent flashed a fake sincere smile to her and took her hand, gently bringing it up to his lips and pressing a gentle kiss onto it. "Nice to meet you too. Rolando won't stop talking about you. I feel as if I already know you and I hadn't even met you before now." He tried to sound as polite as he could but he was eternally hating himself for acting this way.

Stella gently rolled her eyes at what he had said. "Oh, the same goes for you. You are much more handsome in person. His descriptions do not do you any justice." She may have been flattering him, but she just wanted to make a good impression on him. Rolando saw him as his son, and so to say, if she got married to Rolando, she would treat him like her son.

She then turned to Risa and she couldn't get over how pretty she was. She was so quiet but she seemed polite as she had just been standing there and not butting into the conversation. "Oh my, you look vaguely familiar, you must be Risa! Rolando has also spoken highly of you." She gave Risa a 'la bise', which was simply placing one's cheek against the another's, making a kissing noise, then repeating it on the opposite side.

Risa shyly smiled at her giving a small little wave and turned the la bise. "Yes, I am Risa. Rolando has talked a lot about you. I do look vaguely familiar? Hmm, well, I get that a lot." She glanced sideways at Vincent who flashed back an innocent smile. He was the one to hint at who she looked like and it was getting on her nerves. She then extended out the pie Marie had given them. "This is for you, Marie made it and wanted us to give it to you."

Stella smiled, taking the pie and bowing her head. Even though the pie wasn't hot anymore she was sure it would be just as grand since she placed it into the oven and warmed it up. "Mmm, Rolando, please tell your mother thanks next time you speak with her. I will certainly be happy to share this with you three later. It smells and looks divine." She held it up to her face and took in a big sniff then pulled it away.

Vincent found this moment to be the grandest to start his devious plan. It may not go over well but at least it was a shot. "Stella, may I present to you: the Duchess Clarissa Francesca Rosenberg, the long lost Duchess of Duke Nathan and Duchess Persia." He said in a posh voice bowing dramatically and motioning to Risa.

Rolando groaned and covered his hands with his face. He couldn't believe he was trying to do this again. "Vincent, I thought I told you to stop with that." He could not believe he had brought that up of all things to say. He wanted the money, did he? He shook his head, obviously upset with him.

Risa crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him. "I am not the duchess! And for the last time, I don't look like Persia when she was my age! Can you stop trying to pass me off as someone I'm not!" She exclaimed, quite angry at the fact he was back on this subject. "Can you please stop it alright?" She didn't want to believe it and get her hopes up for nothing because it was very slim.

Vincent gave a smug look, although he knew they weren't too happy with him. "It is worth a shot. I mean, after all, all signs point to you that you are the Duchess, although you don't want to admit it." He said in a sing-song voice as he crossed his arms. He was pretty content with his words.

Stella looked between the two and then gave a soft look. "Forgive me if I offend you, they are quite right. You do look like a mirror image of her. That is an impossible thought, the duchess is alas not alive." She pointed out in a gentle voice. "So, you have nothing to worry about Risa." She gave her a gentle smile then looked at Vincent. "I will forgive your presumptuous behavior."

Vincent was glad someone finally pointed it out and agreed to a certain extent with him. Although she wasn't mad at him, he knew Rolando was no doubt furious. "You can't know for sure right? The countess and count think she is alive or else they wouldn't have put out a reward." He knew that if they thought she was alive there was a possibility she was.

Risa sighed heavily letting her arms fall to his sides. "Just because there is a reward, that doesn't mean she is alive. For all, we know she could be dead like her family, just as Stella had said!" She was tired of hearing this over and over again. She just wanted to smack him but knew that wasn't ladylike.

Stella shifted on her feet rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand. "That is what I wish to speak with you, Rolando about. In private." She paused and turned towards the two who were bickering in a whisper. "Vincent, Risa follow me and come on in." She turned around and walked into the house.

Loyal who had been hiding behind the suitcases had bounded through the door and was sniffing around wagging her tail. "I smell another dog! I smell another dog! I wonder -" She paused sniffing around the air. Could this be her chance to make a friend? She hadn't a friend before and was thrilled about it.

Stella looked down as Loyal who had rushed past her feet. She laughed gently, amused at how fast that little girl was. "Who is this cute thing?" She couldn't help but coo at the small puppy, wishing nothing more than to pick her up. She seemed so fluffy and soft, although she had no clue what breed Loyal was, she still found her cute.

Risa set down her suitcase she had picked up after she had walked in. "Her name is Loyal. She's my dog. I have had her for a few months. She was my only friend and I couldn't have lasted the last few months in the orphanage without her." She explained sitting down on the couch where Stella showed them. 

Stella smiled fondly at what Risa had said. Animals were always good companions and always made you feel better. They were perfect to help you destress and relax, by running your fingers through their fur and getting cuddles. "Oh how cute. Then she must meet my precious dog. Oh, Éclair! Come here, girl? Éclair darling where are you?" She called for her dog.

Éclair, Stella's poodle, walked into the room from Stella's bedroom. She glided across the floor, her steps so dainty as her perfectly rounded tail wagged back and forth. "What is it, Madame Stella? You had woken me up from my beauty sleep." She spoke in a French accent, keeping her head up high.

Loyal ran up to her and started to sniff her, looking the poodle up and down excitedly bounding on her paws. "Hi, I'm Loyal! I didn't know Stella had a dog too!" She was so excited to meet another animal. Which she hadn't ever met another dog like herself. Yes, they may be different breeds, but she still was a dog.

Éclair tilted her head as she looked Loyal up and down. She took a few steps back to keep her distance from the rambunctious mutt. Did she not know about personal space? "Loyal? Is it you say? What kind of dog are you?" She asked, not knowing what breed she was. She was cute, but she was not a pure breed like she was, that was for sure.

Loyal sat down wondering why she would ask such a question. "A mutt, well, only technically. My mom was a German Shepherd and my dad an Austrian Sheep Dog. Together they had me! But I don't recall what happened to them. How about you?" She replied, curious to know what she was.

Éclair took a few steps away from Loyal to keep personal space between them once again. "Hmm, a poodle isn't it obvious? I come from a long line of pedigree poodles, pure breed and not mixed like yourself. I am tall, my coat is shiny, brown, and curly," She explained. standing on her paws and turning towards her bed. "Anyways, I will be over on my pillow finishing up my beauty rest."

Loyal watched Éclair walk over to her bed. She whined a little and trotted back over to Risa, lying at her feet. 'Why doesn't she like me? I thought all animals were friendly when you first met them.' She thought to herself, closing her eyes. She was hoping to make a friend but alas that wasn't so.

Stella sat down in the fridge before walking back into the living room and setting down a test with hot water and some tea leaves in their own divided container so they could pick whatever flavor they wanted. "Please help yourself." She told them, politely, giving her head a bow.

Rolando pulled Stella gently to the side as he watched the two sit down and help themselves to some tea. "What did you wish to talk to me about? You seem so secretive about it." He was curious as to why she was being vague about things. He hoped nothing bad had happened because that was one worry in the back of his mind.

Stella sighed looking between the two young adults. "Can we trust Vincent and Risa not to tell anyone what I am about to say? I was told to only tell you, but I do believe they should know as well, as long as they are trustworthy." She had to make sure Rolando trusted the both of them to keep what she was about to tell quietly.

Rolando found it odd that she would have asked that. It must have been secretive for her to want to know why she wanted to know the time they would keep a secret. "Risa? Of course, she is very trustworthy. Vincent on the other hand should be fine as well as long as I insist he never tells a soul." He replied, not too sure why she wanted to include them.

Stella nodded walking over to the couch and sitting down patting the cushion beside her. "Come Rolando. I have something to tell you all but please do not tell a single soul, it is not quite safe for them. I probably shouldn't be telling you, because I only have permission to tell Rolando, but I do believe it should be fine." She looked straight at Vincent, eyeing him as she narrowed her eyes for a bit.

Vincent put his hands up in front of him and gave a sheepish look. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. How could I betray the trust of the woman my guardian loves?" He cheekily said, not meaning it. If it suited him and could be used for money, he would think about whether it was worth any risks.

Rolando sat down beside her and poured himself some tea. He truly didn't completely trust Vincent's words but he would try this once. "It sounds so serious Stella, please do not tell me you are in trouble." He was worried that something bad may have happened. He couldn't bear the thought of something bad happening to her.

Stella shook her head and gave a small laugh, she wasn't in trouble but she could see how it would look. "Oh no, I am alright. It is about Nathan and Persia. They had wished to tell you this many times but it wasn't safe. Persia feels bad about Nathan leaving without aiding his kingdom and leaving it in your hands. Now that you're here and all, they wanted me to tell you they are alive and well. They hope to see you one of these days." She explained carefully. 

Rolando had to do a double-take to see if he heard her right. His heart practically stopped in his chest, his breathing hitched and his eyes went wide. "Wait, so they are alive? I knew my gut was right about them not being dead. I am not mad at them for keeping it from me, I understand why. Yes, Nathan left and didn't fight for his kingdom, I don't know why but that isn't my place to know. So, in speaking, that means Clarissa may still be alive right?" He felt his heart leap.

Stella nodded with a wide smile, glad to see him so happy. "Indeed and she may be right under our noses." She glanced at Risa, seeing a mirror image of her sister when she was her age. Of course, there was no proof to back up Risa as the duchess because that was too far-fetched and silly. "Since it has been a decade since it happened it is almost impossible to try and find her."

Rolando glanced over at Risa, then glanced back at Stella keeping his voice down. "She may be. I don't believe this was a coincidence but fate." He leaned over and whispered in Stella's ear. "Even though we may have no proof that Risa is the duchess - despite the similarities in her appearance - time will tell whether she is."

Stella pushed a stray hair from her face as she listened. "Oui oui, time will tell." She looked at Rolando and whispered. "I can ask her a few random questions or even ask about her trip here and what had happened? I do know it was quite an ordeal, but I would like to hear it from her." She suggested knowing that could be a start.

Rolando's eyes twinkled at what she had suggested. "Stella, my brilliant flower, that is a great idea. You are Persia's sister, you know them better than anyone. You can confirm certain things that happened if she remembers, I can do it but it has been so long." He whispered back to her, his eyes sparkling as he kissed her cheek.

Stella smiled, turning to Risa after she stopped whispering to Rolando. "So, Risa, how was your time getting here? I heard Rolando's side, I just wanted to hear yours." She smiled, scooting closer to Rolando. She wanted to know things from her point of view. Since according to Rolando, it seemed Risa may have been the target.

Risa looked between the two and raised her eyebrows. She truthfully didn't want to relive it but it seemed she had no choice. She wasn't going to be rude and turn her down. "Sure. It was most of the time awful." She took a deep breath to collect herself. 

She began her story of what happened vaguely. "I am sure Rolando told you how we met? I am going to skip the ship ride to Russia. Having those goons try and kill us all was awful. I drowned and was lifeless for a few moments, that was terrifying. I was more worried about Loyal than myself since she is my world." She looked down at her puppy.

She glanced back up at Stella. "Then before we caught the bad guys I had a realistic lucid dream that freaked me out and made me to the point of being hysterical. It messed with my head and even though I knew it wasn't real, it still freaked me out. I couldn't make out with anyone but they seemed familiar. Of course, I can't trust any of my dreams because, for all I know, I could have come up with them to cope with what happened as a child."

She shook her head and sighed. "After that, we went on the train. Thanks to Vincent's old friends we had to go to the storage cart and they followed us and detached the train. I had someone who was pretending to be the constructor who tried to kill me as well. We were heading for the unfinished bridge and thankfully we jumped out before it went off."

She took a sip of her tea before she continued. "After that everything was good. Yes, I do feel bad for making everyone walk instead of taking a train, but I gave in near the end. I still don't want to take the train again, but I don't think I have any choice if I want to get back to Canada. So far, I have no plans on returning. There is nothing there for me, anyone, I want to start a life here in Paris." She smiled.

Stella was surprised, her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. "I am sorry you had to go through that. Especially you Risa, that lucid dream sounded like a nightmare. I don't know exactly what it was about, but I have heard they can be either bad or good. I can't believe this whole way someone has been trying to kill you." She gasped, setting down her teacup. "It is a shame you can't make out the faces, if you could it would tell us who your family is! Not to mention these memories you speak of, don't seem fake at all. I am sure they are real and not just something your subconscious made up to help you cope." She gently said.

Risa shrugged her shoulders gently, increasing her legs. "Perhaps, I don't think I could ever come to peace that it is real without finding my family. I don't want to express them to some random family. It would be too embarrassing and there is a chance that they either have no recollection, the lie and say they remember, or they are real but twisted beyond belief." She softly spoke, picking at the fringe on the pillow.

Stella frowned a little, which tugged at her heart to hear. "Oh Risa, sometimes closer is letting go of the past and the 'what ifs', coming to the understanding that this is your life. I am sure you will find the closer you wish, even if it isn't what you planned." She reminded her knowing it had helped her many times.

Risa looked up, giving a faint smile, and nodded her head. "Well, Rolando and you are certainly made for each other. Thank you for that Stella, it means a lot that you think that. I sure hope so and whatever the closer maybe, I will be okay." She placed her hands in her lap laid on top of each other.

Stella then had a thought that had popped into her head. "Oh, I have been curious, what are these daydreams? Visions you have about your family but you can make out the faces?" She asked, wanting to know that they were. Perhaps they were similar to that of the memories of Clarissa. She even believed the girl before herself was Clarissa, just older and with amnesia.

Risa sighed, leaning back and slouching just a little bit. "Goodness, it has been a while since I had one but ever since I had been at the orphanage it has varied. The most common way seems to be me sitting on what seems to be my mother's lap at a party of some sort? Another was a family picture with what seemed to be my mother, father, and a younger sibling? Sister, I think? Not too sure, it's hard to make out." She replied, taking a sip from the teacup.

Stella couldn't help but find that memory an odd one to have, but it was no doubt a fond one. "Ah, a party, it sounds like a fond memory if I must add. Ten years ago, parties were quite common. Of course, they are nothing like they are now, they were more formal. Are you able to make out her face or not?" She asked with a little frown on her lips.

Risa shook her head letting out a heavy sigh. She honestly couldn't make out anything, no matter how hard she tried. "I haven't been able to. Everyone in my dreams has seen either a blur or only from the shoulders up, which doesn't surprise me. I was just a child when it happened, my memories are hazy from even then. Even though I have dreams, I can't know for sure if they are real or not. I just have come to the conclusion I am losing my mind." She said most definitely.

Rolando gave her a sympathetic look, feeling bad. "Oh Risa, you are not losing your mind. I am sure they are real, you just gotta wait and see if anyone brings them up before you. Or time will make their faces clear, it is best not to worry about it." He suggested knowing that would be the best opinion.

Stella could tell Risa was getting uncomfortable. She then remembered something that she had almost forgotten. "Oh tomorrow there is an opera happening and my sister and Nathan will be there. You guys can meet them then!" She happily exclaimed, hoping that they would want to come.

Risa could not believe she was being asked to come to an opera, that was very unbelievable to her. "I had never been to an opera before. I would love to go but I don't have anything to wear to an opera. I only got what Marie gave to me, which is everyday clothes, not fancy event clothes." She commented bashfully.

Stella couldn't help but feel bad for the girl, she seemed to be so shocked about everything. "Do not worry, I can take you shopping! I have been wanting to give someone a makeover and with my fashion sense! It will be fun!" She was more than happy to take her shopping. "Paris is not only the most romantic city but also the fashion capital of the world!"

Risa's eyes grew wide and she smiled nodding her head. "Oh yes. I would love to. I've never been shopping before. Shopping in Paris is a dream come true for me, I had only ever dreamed about it." She couldn't help but give a dreamy look in her eyes. "But I don't have money, so I couldn't buy anything if I wanted to." She sighed heavily.

Stella already figured she didn't have any money. After all, she went straight from the orphanage to here. "Don't be silly, I will pay for everything. It is my treat! It's not like I don't have the money, because I do. First impressions are everything, especially at job interviews and social events." She was beyond joyful at a chance to spend a lavish amount of money on Risa, it was a dream come true.

Rolando excused himself for a moment and after Vincent had motioned for him to follow. He wasn't too happy that Vincent was wanting to speak with him. He had a feeling about what it may be. "What do you need Vincent, I would like to spend a bit more time with Stella then get to the hotel." He said exasperated with his antics so far.

Vincent turned to him and crossed his arms. He knew Rolando had a faint idea what he was going to speak about. "We all know Risa is Duchess Clarissa. No one in the world but a child could look like a mirror image of their mother. You saw the picture on the wall with Queen Persia in it, the gold heart locked, right? Well, look what I have." He pulled locked out of his vest pocket and held it up for Rolando to see.

Rolando furrowed his eyebrows. He recalled seeing that back on the train but never got a good look at it. For all, he knew it was another trinket Vincent stole to pawn for money. "How did you get that? Persia never took it off, not even for bed. Oh wait, wasn't that the locket that dropped out of your vest pocket on the train? I wasn't even paying attention." He frowned looking at Vincent.

Vincent knew if he did not clarify soon he would be getting nice chewing out by his guardian. "I found it on the ground just outside the canal tunnel, it was how I got inside the castle and to where the cars were that I tried to seal." He shrugged speaking nonchalantly.

Rolando could not believe the boy had that for as long as he had. "Why didn't you ever tell me you had this? We walked by the painting with her wearing it so many times. I would have put it in a case as memorabilia of the former queen." He pointed out. He had an idea of why Vincent hadn't said it but he wanted to hear it from him.

Vincent knew he couldn't lie and had to tell him his reasoning. "I just wanted to keep it. If I ever needed money I could pawn it. Now I know that they are alive so I should return it to her at the opera." He was only saying what Rolando would have wanted to say, well, he didn't want to admit he knew Rolando was right.

That confirmed what Rolando already figured. It would be an easy chance for Vincent to also pass Risa off as Clarissa. "Yes that would be the best choice but please do not mention anything about Risa being a Persia look-alike or your suspicions she may be the duchess. It isn't fair to any of them to get their hopes up." He gently told him to cross his arms. He wasn't going to have him do that to them.

Vincent sighed, throwing his hands up in the air, giving up. "Fine, I won't say one word about her possibly being the duchess. All I will do is return the locket and let them meet her, just a formal hello and that is it." He knew words could easily get back to him if he did go against what Rolando had said. That is why he didn't promise anything or else he would be breaking a promise.

Rolando smiled giving his head a nod, glad to hear he would not try anything with the Rosenbergs. "Thank you, Vincent. I am trusting you not to bring up one word about her and who she is unless she hears something that triggers a memory." He earnestly hoped that would keep to his word even if he didn't promise it.

Vincent rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. And now he was being made to feel guilty about even thinking of passing Risa off just for the money. "How on earth is she going to if she insists on coming to meet them or join me in returning it?" He asked, genuinely curious about what he was supposed to do.

Rolando gave him a sideways look and raised an eyebrow. "When you return it you will take her with you. Not into the room but outside because since she does look like Persia, they may get the wrong idea on why you are there." He explained hoping he got through to him.

Vincent knew that could only work if she agreed and listened to him. She never listened to a word he said so why would it be any different? "What if she wants to meet them or come barge in? What am I going to do if she wishes to meet them along with me?"

Rolando was getting a little upset; he was repeating himself in so many ways to get through to him. "At all costs keep her out and if she must come in say she is the girl Rolando is helping find her family and go no farther into it, alright?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Vincent nodded, finally giving in because why not? He was running in circles getting the same outcome no matter how many ways he put it or said it. "I can do that if you insist." He would keep his motives at bay in case he needed them.

Risa walked out waving to Stella and over to the two men. "Alright. I am ready to go to our hotel if we are leaving now? Later tonight Stella is taking me shopping, so she will be picking me up." She was so happy, her voice and step showed it.

Rolando smiled at how she was acting, he liked seeing her so happy. "I will tell Stella goodbye and we will be on our way to the hotel and get settled in." He walked up to the door and bid Stella goodbye with a sweet kiss before reading to the carriage waiting for them.

❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅~❅

A/N:
Whoop back with another chapter and can I say I had to pretty much change everything from the middle to the end. I had to take it all out and write something new because I was not happy with what I had. So, this is the almost completely rewritten chapter.

Chapter talk:
They finally made it to Stella's house and boy was she was glad to see them. I love Stella, she is one of my favorite characters, yes I have said I had a lot and I am so happy with how I have grown her from when I started to write.

And lastly, anything else I forgot to ask away my pals. I am happy to answer anything!

In closing, all rude, impolite and mean comments will be replied to in a diplomatic way, reported or deleted if I feel like it is attacking me personally.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...