Here we go again

By saintpug

Maxon is back. This time, as an older teenager. Maxon unexpectedly finds out her dad, Marcus Higgins, has a... More

Finding out Chapter 1
Meeting time Chapter 2
Heart Break Chapter 3
Bye School Chapter 4
Quarry Chapter 5
Acting gone a little too far Chapter 6
The Tire Chapter 7
Ew Chapter 8
Burpsnart Chapter 9
Costume Store Chapter 10
Party Chapter 12
College Kids Chapter 13
Fists Up Chapter 14
Her Chapter 15
Girl? Who? What girl? Chapter 16
You Chapter 17
A/N. I know I know. Just read it. It's important. Chapter 18
Embarrassed Chapter 19
We're Dating Chapter 20
Surprise? Chapter 21
Everyone and Donna Chapter 22
The End

Flirt Chapter 11

3.6K 58 0
By saintpug

" Look, I don't care who your parents are. You mess up, I fire you. " My new boss says to both me and Greg. 

" It's all good. " Greg says as he holds three cones in his hands. 

I smile at our boss and he growls. " It's all good? It's a family restaurant. Not a rap show. " 

" It's all bad? " I ask. 

" That's right. It is. " He looks behind us. " You've got a customer. " 

I look at Nancy as Greg makes his way to her while looking at the cones in his hands. " I'm sorry. Welcome to Ice Cream House. " 

" Hi Greg. Hi Maxon. " She smiles at us. I smile back as Greg breaks the cones in his hands. 

" Nancy, hi. " He did that before three summers ago when he saw Rob's daughters in their bathing suits. 

" I think you..crushed your cones. " Nancy points to the mess. 

I grab a rag and begin to clean it all up as Greg looks straight ahead at Nancy. 

" That was a...that was a squeeze test. These cones failed. We're going to try card board next. " 

Nancy giggles a little and smiles. 

" You're smiling! And number two. " Greg mutters to himself. " You have such a nice smile. " Greg compliments. My heart breaks a bit. 

" Thanks. " Nancy says, still smiling. I wash the rag and throw out the rest of the broken cones. 

" Go out with me tonight, before your friends say I'm fugly. " Greg blurts out. 

Wow. He's not fugly. He's cute. His smile's adorable. His eyes are pretty. His-" Yo, Maxon, ya day dreaming about your boyfriend or working? " My boss asks. 

I look away from the trash can and sigh. Never gonna happen. He doesn't know I like him and he'll never like me back. I need to get over that. " I'm working. " 

I start scooping ice cream into cones after washing my hands and serving them to people. 

" Hey! You're that chick that was at that party. " Some guy says pointing at me as I serve him and his friends. 

" What? " I ask very confused. 

" The party at the quarry. You had every guy drooling over you. " He says with a smirk. 

By now, Nancy's gone and Greg is looking at us, watching us. My boss is looking at me too. I blush and shake my head. 

" No, I think you have the wrong person. " 

" I remember you. You have that little birth mark right next to your eye. " He points to my right eye. " The one shaped like a small moon. " 

" Oh, " I blush a deeper shade of red. " maybe it was me. " 

" Well, we got to go. Can I have your number? " He slides his phone over to me. 

" Um, " I look around for help. 

Thankfully, the boss steps in. " Actually, she can't give you her number. No flirting with customers allowed. Move along. We've got other people to serve. " 

" Seriously dude? " The guy says with a frown. 

" Seriously. Move. " 

The guy looks at me one last time before he moves away from the window with his friends. I smirk as I see Greg mumble something and stomps away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6K 39
"What do you mean I have to live in New York?!" "Honey, your grandma is very sick and we have to fly out to Canada to take care of her, but we don't...
678K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
181 35 10
Growing up never looked so easy . Best friends Eli and Wren have a connection like two half's of a soul. A platonic soul. That is until growing up s...
407K 6.5K 25
In which Bree Higgins falls for her dad's best friend's son. edit- i was thinking about deleting this entire fic, but a lot of people still read it s...