Here we go again

By saintpug

Maxon is back. This time, as an older teenager. Maxon unexpectedly finds out her dad, Marcus Higgins, has a... More

Finding out Chapter 1
Meeting time Chapter 2
Heart Break Chapter 3
Bye School Chapter 4
Quarry Chapter 5
Acting gone a little too far Chapter 6
The Tire Chapter 7
Burpsnart Chapter 9
Costume Store Chapter 10
Flirt Chapter 11
Party Chapter 12
College Kids Chapter 13
Fists Up Chapter 14
Her Chapter 15
Girl? Who? What girl? Chapter 16
You Chapter 17
A/N. I know I know. Just read it. It's important. Chapter 18
Embarrassed Chapter 19
We're Dating Chapter 20
Surprise? Chapter 21
Everyone and Donna Chapter 22
The End

Ew Chapter 8

3.5K 58 0
By saintpug

I slide out of the cop car as dad looks st the officers. I sigh and  hurry inside. Braden's mad, but not at me. At dad. He lied and said he was going to the soup kitchen. 

I drop my bag in my room and open the fridge for a soda. Dad walks in but watches Braden from the window. 

" Just go talk to him dad. " I point to the door and dad nods. 

" Alright. " 

They talk it out and then come in with smiles on their faces. 

" Want to watch squirrels water skiing with us Maxi? " Dad asks as he grabs his lap top. 

I shrug. " Why not. " I sit down in between my brother and dad and we laugh at the ridiculously funny squirrels. 

Later on we somehow get on the topic of the ladies my dad has um, hung out with. Not a fun subject for me. 

I pull out my phone and text Greg while dad order's pizza. 

The door bell rings and dad answers it. " Here you go. " The pizza lady says with a creepy smile. She has some flour on her nose and her red hair's in pig tails. 

She looks a little...high. 

" Want me to come in and feed it to you like I did the last time?  " She asks creepily. 

I gag is disgust and Braden raises an eyebrow at dad. 

The woman shoves the money in her bra and looks up at dad. I gag again and cover my eyes. 

" No, no. I got my kids here. " Dad looks back at us. " That wouldn't be cool. " 

I shake my head and mutter " Ew ew ew! Gross. " 

Dad shuts the door on the woman's face and she yells " You said you loved me! ".

Dad sighs and shrugs. " They're not all tens guys. " 

" Okay! " I hold up my arms. " God, please take me. I don't want to hear any more of my dad's....life. This part of his life. Kill me now. " Dad chuckles and opens up the pizza box. I look at the pizza and sigh. " You boys partially ruined my appetite. " 

" Come on Maxi. " Dad waves a piece of pizza in my face. " It's three meat. Your favorite. " 

" Fine. " I sigh and snatch the pizza away from my dad. " You two still disgust me though. " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
436K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...
407K 6.5K 25
In which Bree Higgins falls for her dad's best friend's son. edit- i was thinking about deleting this entire fic, but a lot of people still read it s...
1.1K 100 27
Wherever you see this story, please click on it. And if you don't like what you see in the first chapter, please signify. We all know that it's not e...