Never let go

By blueandredispurple

#1 possessivelove - 27/4/2021 #1 mine - 12/7/2023 " I won't let you go until you stop avoiding me." I gather... More

INTRODUCTION
1 : Deal signing
2 : Celebration
3 : His Assistant?!
4 : Early bird
5 : Need help?
6 : Savior
7 : Emily's secret
8 : Are you feeling horny?
9 : Awkward situations
11 : I thought you like it
12 : Boss's order
13 : Nightmare
14 : Too good to be True
15 : Do you feel that?
16 : Forgiveness
17 : Trying new things
18 : Iron Man
19 : Compensation
20 : Just friends
21 : Are you scared of me?
22 : Hurt Lucas
23 : Off Duty
24 : Couple Goals
25 : Trust
26 : Safe Space
27 : Unsaid words
28 : Stay with me

10 : Sorry?

898 36 14
By blueandredispurple

~ Rosella ~

I feel refreshed after taking a long bath in the jacuzzi that is in my bathroom. Aiden's hotel is way more luxurious then what I had thought.

I wrapped a towel around my body and came to the bedroom to get dressed for the meeting. I open my bag to find an outfit and my mind is blown but in a negative way. Wait is it really my bag? Did it get exchanged? But it has my name tag on it.

I instantly called Emma as my blood is boiling for what she did.

Rosella- "EMMA!! What the hell did you do to my clothes!"

Emma- "What are you screaming for? What happened?"

Rosella- "When you said that you'll pack my bags I should had not agreed and should've done it by myself. What kind of dresses have you stuffed in here?"

Emma- "Amazing dresses right, come on now don't be mad at me, you need to change your style a bit...

I couldn't here any further as someone opened the door. Lucas entered in and was going to say something but stopped. He looked amused but then I realized that I was in my towel. He averted his eyes and I immediately pulled the sheets on me.
God this is so embarrassing, my cheeks are probably tinted a bright red.

" I knocked the door but I guess you didn't hear me." He said not looking at me.
"I'm s-sorry, I'll come in 10 minutes." I said in a very nervous voice and he left closing the door behind him.

My phone started ringing.

Emma- "hey what happened why weren't you speaking".

Rosella- "nothing just leave it...I don't have any other option other then wearing these dresses".

Emma- "you can thank me later".
She said laughingly and hung up.

I decided to wear the black dress that reached to my knees. It was a bodycon dress which had a very low neck line showing off cleavage. After doing my hair and makeup I was all done and went out of my room.

I saw Lucas sitting on the couch typing something on his phone.
"I ordered food, the meeting could last a bit long." He said not looking at me.

I feel so exposed right now that I tried to cover my chest area by pulling the dress a bit but that didn't worked.

Lucas cleared his throat and I stopped what I as doing and lookd at him. His eyes intensely looked at me from head to toe making me nervous. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Yeah" his face looked a bit pissed off. "So you need to respond whenever I say something. You get that?"
"I-I am sorry." Why is he mad at me?

"Now sit and eat." I sat beside him on the couch maintaining a decent amount of distance between us.

~ time skip ~

We reached the meeting venue. All other business associates are already present so after we took our respective seats the meeting started. During the meeting I could feel a few eyes on me but I just ignored them and acted nonchalantly.

During the meeting Mr. Lawrence asked me to bring the outlets and distribute them so I picked the stack of papers and started distributing. There was a man with light brown hair sitting beside Lucas almost the same age as Lucas. While I gave him the paper he accidentally dropped them on the floor.

"I am sorry those slipped from my hands, can you pick them up for me?" He asked me to pick those papers.

This dress isn't the most comfortable to start with and bending on the floor isn't a good idea either. But I don't know how could I declined so I did it.

I bent down to pick the papers but as I was about to pick them Lucas called me.

"Rosella go bring coffee for me this one's cold." His voice was demanding so I immediately went out of the room to bring him coffee after apologizing to the man for not pick his papers.

After I brought coffee for Lucas he asked me to sit at the back and not at the table with him and other people.

The meeting was taking forever to end I felt bored sitting at a single spot not saying or doing anything except taking notes. But finally to my mercy the meeting ended.

I stood up and went near Lucas. He was talking to a man. I was just waiting for him to be done but someone taped my back. I turned around to find the same man from before who dropped his papers had approached me.

"You are assisting Lucas right?"
"Yes" was my simple reply.
"May I know your name beautiful lady?"
"I am Rosella Stone"

"Nice to meet you Ms. Stone and I am sorry for earlier, I am Calvin Kingsley." He said forwarding his hand in a handshake.

I was about to forward my hand but a another hand came in between to shake hands with Mr. Kingsley.

"Hey what's up." Lucas asked casually standing beside me.
"Nothing much just talking to this beautiful lady here, I hope you liked our construction plan?" Mr. Kingsley's expression changes from smirking to neutral while talking with Lucas.

"Yeah I approved it, and now if you'll excuse us we have to be somewhere right now." Lucas excused us and brought me to the car, he hand my wrist in a tight grip the entire way out.

"Take us to the hotel." He said in a pissed voice to the chauffeur. The entire way he didn't spoke anything so the tension in the car was thick.

As soon as we reached the hotel he again held my wrist in a hard grip and took me to our suite. " Is something wrong?...did I make some mistake?" I asked him on our way but he just kept his quite.

As we reached our suite he shut the door behind him " what do you think you were doing in the meeting?" He said harshly.

"What do you mean.. I-I was just taking notes." My voice was stuttered a bit.

"Don't act innocent, why wer you bending in front of Calvin?"

"That was because he dropped his papers and asked me to pick-" he didn't let me complete the sentence.

"Don't give me that sh*t" He pinned me to the wall his eyes were fixed on mine and both his hands caged me

"Rose.. dammit how could you be so naive he did that on purpose don't you get that?" My eyes had started watering up by now and my heart beat had spead up.

"What do you think you are doing with wearing such clothes at a meeting?" His hand held my shoulder in a painful grip while his eyes bored into mine.

"Y-you are hurting me."

"Just answer my fu*king question." His grip tighten further more making it more painful.

"I-I am s-sorry it wasn't my mistake, I don't even wear s-such dress. I was forced to wear it as Emma packed my bag and had no idea what she put in their." I was stuttering but still managed to explain him while a tear rolled down my cheeks.

His eyes softened after listening that and his grip on me loosened up. He stared at me for a while with a unknown emotion in his eyes and then he finally let go of me. he just left me there and went to his room.

~few hours later~

It was midnight, I was tossing and turning in my bed but I couldn't sleep.  I decided to have a little walk so I went out of my room and to the huge balcony of our suite.

The slow wind blowing caressed my face making me feel at piece. The ocean looked dark under the night sky and the sound of waves was soothing.

I didn't notice but Lucas was already standing at the right side of the balcony facing the ocean and so I decided to go back. " Don't go." He said in a soft voice still looking at the ocean.

"It's fine I just came here to get some air, I'll go now." I said turning back and walking away.

"I said don't go." I turned around to find him looking at me. I wend ahead and stood at the spot I was standing before.

"I shouldn't have had shouted at you." He said calmly and I just kept quite.

"But I couldn't control my self looking at the way he was staring at you." He came closer and stood beside me . His handsome face looked even more beautiful under the moon light. His blue eyes looked deep like the ocean water. Making me want to drown in them

"Rose I may not say this a lot or maybe at all to anyone but I am sorry for yelling at you." He put a strand of loose hair behind my ear and caressed my cheed with his thumb while he held my face with his hand.

Woah did he really said "sorry" I never thought that a man like him with such high self esteem and power would ever apologize.

************************************
Don't forget to vote⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 57 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
449K 8.1K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
116K 2K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...