Coldness-SEULRENE

By Irene_SeulgiLove

Irene is cold to everyone,Seulgi wants so bad to be friends with her Seulgi thinks that she sees Irene as a r... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Happy Seulrene Day
29
30
31
Happy Seulrene Day
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

32

3.1K 92 24
By Irene_SeulgiLove

-flashback-
"NOOOO MY NECKLACE!!!!"
"Oh my God I'm so sorry Joohyun unnie" the girl apologized.
"Looks like I'm going for a dive" I said and they turned to me,I prepared myself and jumped to get it.
SEULGI OH MY GOD"
"JOOHYUN I GOT YOUR NECKLACE"
"Here unnie I got-"I got cut off when she ran and hugged me.
"You dummy never do that again!!!"she yelled at me.
-end of flashback-
"Yeah I do"
"That meant a lot to me,you have no idea how much,this was the very last thing I got from mom before she left and this necklace is very important to me,I can't lose it for anything,if it wasn't for you...I would have lost it"she smiled at me.
"Thank you Seul,here,I want you to keep this,please don't lose it"
My jaw dropped "N-no Baechu I can't that's yours and it-
"Please"
I looked down at her and just nodded.
She smiled and she put it on for me,I blushed.
"I promise to never lose it and keep it safe" I said with a wide smile on my face.
"That's what I wanted to hear" she said and kissed my cheek,I blushed like a tomato.
"Yeah that was another gift I got from the love of my life,I will do whatever it takes to protect this necklace!"

-CONTINUED-

"Yes! This necklace is very important,Baechu gave it to me"
Really? Wow lucky you!!!What kind of necklace is that?
"It's a diamond and a shape of heart,wait I think it" I opened it and there was a picture of Baechu and her mother "It's a picture"
Of who?
"It's Joohyunie and her mother"
Waaaw they must have been so close
"Of course you idiot she's her mother,but"
But what??
"Joohyunie here so short such a cute little girl,how I wish I was there too"
I heard a giggle from Wanda on the other side
You girl are so whipped for her😂
"I want to take a picture with her"
Seul Seul Seul Seul !!!
"What?"
She's approaching you,behind you,Hyunie is behind you
"Huh? Talk to you lat-"

"Hey Seul,I missed you" she hugged me from behind
"Baechu?" I turned around and I held her face in my hands
"Seul...."she looked down at my lips and I did the same,she wrapped her arms around my neck,we pulled each other closer and we kissed.

Wendy's POV
"O M G" I grabbed my camera and took several pictures of them kissing,once they stopped I looked at the pictures and they were so hot and full of romance.I smirked and left.

Seulgi's POV
I was waiting for Baechu,she left had to do something I don't know,it has been an hour well almost,I can't even contact her,she left her phone with me.As I was waiting for Baechu ,a message came on her phone.

Bestie❤️
Earlier I saw you making out with her,you're doing a really good job

1m ago

Bestie❤️
Keep it up,she loves you more,you did good! Now you have to break her heart!

Now

Bestie❤️
Poor girl,she think you like her doesn't she?
Such a loser

Now

Bestie❤️
Now I understand I was wrong,sorry for doubting you hyunie,love you❤️

Now

Bestie❤️
Lol you were right when you said she's a loser

Now

Bestie❤️
Come to my class,i'll wait for ya

Now

"Can...cannot open it,she....she tricked me,I...I can-"
I felt a hand on my shoulder ,I turned around
"Sorry to keep you waiting,shall we go?"

Joohyun's POV
I grabbed my phone and saw the messages "bitch" I whispered to myslef.I put the phone in my pocket and held Seulgi's hand she didn't move,I looked at her.
"You tricked me"she said
"Wha-wha-"
"I saw the texts from you bestie"with that I was left shocked.
"Was it fun? Joohyun?? Was it fun to play with my feelings?"she's crying non stop.
"Seul listen"
"All the times you've been sweet to me,all the times you made me smile,all the times you joked around with me,all the times you protected me,all the times you touched me,all the times you kissed me! You were faking it,it was never true"she couldn't stop crying,I let go of her hand.I was left speechless,didn't know what to say nor do.
"You played me Joohyun,I can't believe you did this"she was disappointed,I don't blame her.
"Why?" She fell down on her knees crying even harder "Why did you do this?"
She looked at me "Say something please"
My heart couldn't handle it,seeing her crying,I just walked away.I left and went to see her,my "bestie"

Seulgi's POV
"KANG SEULGI BOOM!" A shout was heard.
"hu-huh?" I replied
"Oh my God,you guys are so cute,look at this" Seungwan shower me pictures of me and Joohyun kissing
"Go away!!!" I pushed her away,then I walked away from her.
Walking down the stairs I saw Joohyun with some other girl talking,I didn't bother to hear them but something made me stop on my tracks,she kissed her,I laughed and they turned at me,the girl smirked.I clapped my hands totally disappointed and heartbroken,I walked towards them,took off Joohyun's necklace and gave it back to her.
"Seu-Seul..." she mumbled
"I guess that don't belong to me anymore,Wanda was right,I was blind" I said looking at her then I walked away then.
"YAH KANG SEULGI YAH YOU CAN'T PUSH ME LIKE THAT AND RUN AWAY,APOLOGIES RI-"she was being too loud and pissed me off
"Shut the fuck up,will you?!" I raised my voice at her then left.
She chase me "Yooo What's up with you? Don't you want me to send the pics to you?" She said and I laughed evily.
"Pictures? Really?" I laughed again "Could you do me a fucking favor and delete everything fucking please?!"I raised my voice
"Eh? No,hey what happened to you?" She sat next to me and hugged me
"Seul?"I pushed her away
"Just fucking stay away damn It!!"I left.

-fast forward-

We were now heading back the trip was over,I was in my room and didn't bother to go out.
I thought of sleeping I tried but couldn't,her face appeared everytime I closed my eyes.
Last night I slept having nightmares,so cool.
My phone was off so no one could bother me

-after we arrived back-
I was now walking home,alone and a lot of things running through my head,anyways I arrived home and my mom asked me about the trip
"Trip my ass,I won't go ever again,fuck everything" I said and went to my room,I thought to play,I realised my phone was still off so I turned it on and I saw lots of messages and missed phone calls.
"Wait what? These all are from Baechu???"

76 missed calls
123 messages

"Last one was ....20 seconds ago? W..wait why do I care? No I shouldn't give a damn,she played with my fee-"

Baechu내 호감❤️

Accept Decline

Accepted

"Seulgi-yah!!! I'm glad you answered,We Need To Talk,This Is Not What It Looks Like!" She was ...crying
"I moved on" I lied,I heard her crying even more,my heart wasn't able to take it,so I hang up.
I started punching the wall,my mom came upstairs and knocked
"THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"
"I heard noises are you okay?" She asked worried
"YES NOW LEAVE" I yelled at the door and continued with my anger.
After a couple of minutes,she came up again and knocked "Mom I told you to leave me fucking alone" I angrily yelled.
"I'm sorry daughter,I just wanted to say,someone's here to see you" She said
"Whoever it is can go to fuck their mothers!!!" I yelled.
"But mine's dead" the person said,I laughed
"I pity you" I sarcastically said.
"Open the door daughter" my mother said
"Why the fuck won't yo-" I opened the door and was shocked to see her here.
"Seul" she hugged me,I didn't hug her back,my mother left,I closed the door.
"Why are you here? Did you lost your way home?" I laughed evily
"I came to talk to you"
"Talk? Talk about what?" I angrily said
"Us" she replied,I laughed at that
"There's no us,Joohyun,there has never been"she kissed me,I pushed her away harshly and she fell down on the little glass table in my room,the glass broke.
"Aghhhh" she whimpered
My eyes went wide "Joo-Joohyun...." I ran to her and helped her to get up.
"I'm -I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-"I started crying.
"Seulgi-yah I lo-ve y-you" she struggled saying before she passed out.
"Joohyun?? JOOHYUN NOOOOO!!!!"
My mom heard it and came up "what happe-" she stopped and and run "Joohyun!! What did you do???" She asked shocked
"I ....I didn't mean ....." I hugged her,she comforted me "Let's get her to bed,my aid kit is downstairs stay here with her I'll get the box" she said and ran downstairs
I looked at Joohyun, "What have I done.....What have I become,Joohyun please
forgive me I never wanted this" as I was blaming myself an flashback appeared
"Seulgi-yah I lo-ve y-you".......

A/N:HEY EVERYBODY WHAT'S UP!!!!
I tried to update asap, 9 days till my birthday
So excited to be 17😂😂😂
Anyways next week is the last week of school then I got 1 week off so I'll update then kekekeke😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 723 20
Seulgi: "Hey Irene,why do you decide to date me? Irene,leaning closer to Seulgi. Irene: "It's a Secret"
23.6K 860 27
*Third book in 'It's War' series. As everyone knows, Seulgi pretended to like V to hide her actual feelings for Kai. She does this because she doesn'...
6.4K 317 26
Some people tend to hide their emotions , their pain , all away in a mask , for no one to see. At the end of the day , when the mask is taken off , w...
32.9K 1.3K 19
Irene, a student who made a stupid bet to get a man's heart for an ice cream. What if, though Irene actually liked him?