The Dark Lord in Fódlan ( LOT...

By TheGreatSummoner

This story is fire emblem three houses that you will be the Dark Lord Sauron in Fódlan. You will face many ch... More

Bio and servents and allies Updated
Chapter 1 The Last Alliance and the return of Y/n
Chapter 3 The March to Barad dur
Chapter 4 The Rise of Mordor and the fort taken
Chapter 5 Dol Guldur and the Pale Orc
The Lore in this story
Chapter 6 The Hunt for the Ring begins
The Infos about the charcters and classes
Chapter 7 The Orc Gathering in Dol Guldur and the raid
Chapter 8 ThunderStrike in Dol Guldor
Chapter 9 The Orcs and Nazguls raided the west chruch
Chapter 10 Wrong girl you Maggots!!!
Chapter 11 A talk and a deal
Chapter 12 The spider in Mordor
Chapter 13 The Witch King's mission
Chapter 14 The Second child of the Dark Lord and a big clash
Chapter 15 Orc Fight
Remake Book and discontinue

Chapter 2 Y/n gather his army

814 11 0
By TheGreatSummoner

3rd pov

It was about a week while Ratbag is gathering his orcs. Y/n looks at his finger where his ring was with him. Y/n then sigh that he has to find it and gain his full power. Ratbag then ran to him.

Ratbag: " Master thank god I am here. We have a Olog-Hai who wants to join us. But really he's not a trusted troll."

Y/n: " What do you mean?"

Ratbag: " Look this man named Bruz Ohhh he's just wanted a fort so he can be overlord. I didn't trust him because he be like ohh I am going to betray you my master and rule it myself."

Y/n: " I see well can you bring him here to me now."

Ratbag: " Ok hold on. Hey Bruz!!!! Your master is here to speak with you!!!"

The Olog-hai named Bruz came. He was wearing red armor like the others who join him. He was happy to meet his master who is likely a fan.

Bruz: " Ohh it's you I never thought I could meet you my lord."

Y/n: " Ok so you wanted me to say you will join my army until Ratbag says about the fort and you will likely betray me."

Bruz: " Ohh well I do want a fort but really I wanted to prove I will take care of my fort."

Ratbag: " Boss we should take a wise thing about choosing who will be trusted or not."

Y/n: " Ratbag I am immortal if he betrays me again I'll kill him and cut his head off clean."

Bruz: " Ok I'll respect you but how did you get killed and why are here while it's been years."

Y/n: " Ok One some crazy girl named Serios cut my fingers off and really I think her magic tried to prevent me to get back to Mordor until years I did it."

Ratbag: " Ohh by the way I have another who will join you. Narug the Agonizer."

It was then a Urak crossbow captain came. He looks very very intimating until it gots really awkward.

Narug: " Uhhh hello there. So uhh you the dark lord or you just a pretender who thinks you are a dark lord."

Y/n looks at ratbag to know why?

Ratbag: " Ok you think he's awesome but he's really a funny Urak. All Uraks who are Agonizer are funny.

Narug: " So uhhh can I join you or should I just go?"

Y/n: " * Sigh* You stay for now."

Narug: " Yeah I made it. My friends would be like woah now I fear him or whatever."

Narug the Agonizer then walked to the other orcs and Uraks.

Bruz: " Yeah you know Agonizer are sometimes funny."

Y/n: " I see."

Bruz: " Ok so what's next?"

Ratbag: " Well we have Mogg the tower."

It was then Mogg the tower came and knee to his master.

Mogg: " Master I have heard that you came and my loyalty is with you."

Y/n: " Good now go to your ranks."

Mogg: " Yes my lord."

Mogg then left so he can go to the ranks.

Ratbag: " Well there is this Urak. He's like uhh well a tank slayer."

The Urak captain named Grisha came and kneel to his master.

Grisha: " Master I came to serve you."

Y/n: " Interesting now go to your ranks and wait for my orders."

Grisha the tank slayer then walked to the other orcs and Uraks.

Ratbag: " And Lastly we have uhhh a Spear Urak a screamer."

Y/n: " What?"

It was then a Urak named Tarka the screamer and screams.

Tarka: " Ohhh ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!!"

Y/n: " Ohh that's why uhhh go to your ranks then."

Tarka: " Ohhhhhh Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

Tarka then ran to the Uraks and orcs.

Ratbag: " Maybe letting him to our ranks is a bad idea."

Y/n: " Look we need captains so we can go and retake my tower."

Ratbag: " Yeah but we need a lot of captains and others so we can go in."

Y/n: " Hold on I have other ways."

It was then someone was singing and they looked to see it was a Urak singer.

Ratbag: " Ohh right that's Garl the singer."

Garl singing: " Tra lalalalalalalala!!!!! Our dark lord has come back. He is back from the dead. Now I will served you as a singer. And let it have some fun."

Y/n: " Ok nice but you can go."

Garl singing: " The singer never stops!!!!"

Garl then ran to the Uraks and orc ranks.

Ratbag: " Ok we have a lot of captains for us but we need more so what can we do?"

Y/n: " I have one that could help me."

Y/n uses what is left of his power and summons his warriors and kings of the dead. It was then green mist came. The green mist turns into armor warriors and kings.

They all kneel until the witch king gets up.

Witch King: " My Lord it's been a long time that we see each other."

Ratbag: " Woah so you summon the dead."

Y/n: " Yes but those are not ordinary dead. Those are the warriors and kings wears the ring of power. They are here for the lust of power."

Ratbag: " So now what?"

Y/n: " Now it's time."

It was then Y/n gather all of his orcs who joins him and march to the tower to fight against Y/n's daughter. It was then the orc civil war begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.8K 33
Story Rankings as of 9/11/2022 #36 elf out of 9.2k stories #22 aragorn out of 1.7k stories #7 theonering out of 87 stories Raewyn has a special backg...
235K 6.2K 34
As the fellowship of the ring starts, Sauron arrises. Little did any good know that Sauron had a daughter. Meldiriel, is the only daughter of Sauron...
433 23 135
In an alternate universe, a new class is starting their year at Garreg Mach Monastery. You find yourself alone and without any memories near the mona...
2.9K 124 28
Hela's journey's continue with the One Ring being found, joining up with the Fellowship, and trying to mend the bond that which she broke. But with...