Debt (A BTS Mafia AU x Reader)

By animeandkorea

It's been a long and rough 11 years for Y/N. After a huge shooting resulting in both her parents death, she w... More

Chapter 1 - Before Disaster
Chapter 2 - Three New Men
Chapter 3 - A Reminder
Chapter 4 - Broken Rules
Chapter 5 - Breath
Chapter 6 - Whispers and Bruises
Chapter 7 - Hide It
Chapter 8 - He can be nice?
Chapter 9 - Run Away Bunny
Chapter 10 - Hiding Buddies
Chapter 11 - Confusion
Chapter 12 - Oppa
Chapter 13 - Back to Square One
Chapter 14 - Cold Night
Chapter 15 - Control
Chapter 16 - The drive
Chapter 17 - Mistaken
Chapter 18 - Bloodshed
Chapter 19 - Make it Stop
I'm Sorry
BRING THE SOUL MOVIE!!!!!
Chapter 20 - Songs and Books
Chapter 21 - Stars
Chapter 22 - Short Laughter
Chapter 23 - My First
Chapter 24 - Below Zero
Chapter 25 - Fever
Chapter 26 - Familiar Face
Chapter 27 - Defiance
Chapter 28 - Markings
Chapter 29 - Gone Again
Chapter 31 -The Cabin
Chapter 32 - The Letter
Chapter 33 - Unwanted Meeting
Chapter 34 - Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 35 - Just The Beginning
Chapter 36 - His Attempts
Not an update
Chapter 37- Home

Chapter 30 - Slowly Breaking

5.9K 167 58
By animeandkorea

Chapter 30 - Slowly Breaking

(Jin's POV)

I widened my eyes, but I quickly looked confused. How did she find out!? My name is nowhere in the book. It only has my initials.

"Sweetie, what are you talking about? I didn't write the book." I tried to sway her conclusion of who the writer was, but she didn't listen. She finally looked at me but only for a brief moment. I looked down.

"Jin... I know you wrote it, i-it has the same initials as you... and y-your eyes lit up when I said I liked the book's title."

"Sweetie, there are a lot of people with the same initials, and I was just happy that you might like one of my favorite books." She was staring at her food, which was going to get cold if she didn't eat it.

"The male character... he's you. Everything I read of him reminded me of you." Her voice was so soft and quiet. Soothing like. I looked up, her beautiful eyes met with mine. She looked away from me and back down at her food. She went to go grab the spoon but her beautiful face turned into a concerning face of pain. She winced at the movement. "I-I'm not hungry." I knew she was lying. I grabbed the spoon and dipped it into the still-hot soup. I held it out to her but she just looked down.

"Come on Y/N, you need to eat. It'll help you get your strength back, and help the markings heal." I heard the door open and both Y/N and I looked over at the door. It was Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Oh, Jin, you're here... I'll-We'll go then." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and was about to pull him out, but to all of our surprises Y/N spoke.

"Taehyung..." Her voice was awfully quiet but in the silence of the room, he heard her. He turned around and looked at her. She stared at him, and then once again as if habit looked away."Nothing Nevermind..." She stared down at her lap intently. Taehyung looked a bit sad but nodded. I looked at her and noticed the odd scar on her collarbone. It was barely visible with the shirt covering it, but it definitely didn't look like a burn scar. "Jin.." Y/N's voice snapped me out of thought. "I-I'm not hungry, I'm sorry." She was visibly nervous and was fidgeting a bit.

"It's alright, I'll give it to Jimin or Hoseok." I picked up the tray, but Jungkook rushed over to grab it from me.

"Don't worry Jin, Taehyung and I will get rid of this." I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the nearby stool. I watched as Jungkook and Taehyung both walked out of the room quickly with the tray of food. I looked back over at Y/N. She was back to fidgeting with her hands and staring at her lap. "Do you want to go downstairs?" She immediately looked at me, her eyes glistened a bit. She looked away.

"C-Could I?" Her voice was as a bit louder, but then she went back to quiet when she realized it. I gave her a warm smile, trying to encourage her to not be so quiet. I kinda miss her loud confident side.

"Yeah, you can." A small smile formed on her lips but quickly disappeared, being replaced with the same sad look. I frowned a bit and felt something hurting in my chest. Am I having a heart attack? I placed a hand lightly on my chest.

"J-Jin?" My thoughts were interrupted when Y/N spoke to me. I looked up at her and removed my hand from my chest. She looked a bit pale, and the pillow she was laying against was a bit red.

"Sweetie, could you move up a bit?" She moved up slightly. She winced at the slight movement. Blood had seeped through the bandages again. Namjoon helped me grudgingly the three times I had to change them, so maybe he'll help me again. "Sweetie, just stay still and I'm going to get some bandages." Her eyes became big and doe-like again, and in that exact moment, she looked like the most innocent girl in the entire world. I stood up and hurried out of the room. I walked over to Namjoon's office. I cracked the door open and found him talking with some people.

"Boss, he's been rising up in the ranks recently, although his group has barely even gotten into the 20 strongest. I think we should just keep an eye on-" Namjoon cut the man off. I just about closed the door when I was stopped.

"Jin I know you're there, come in if you need something." I gulped. God, I'm never going to hear the end of this, I should have just gone to Taehyung. I walked in and saw our most loyal spy, Woojin. "What do you need?" I grinned at the guy and he smirked at me. "Jin." I looked back at Namjoon who looked a bit impatient.

"Oh um, I was going to ask you to help me rewrap Y/N's bandages, they have bled through again, but it seems your busy so I can just ask Taehyung or Hoseok." Woojin laughed a little bit? I rolled my eyes, annoyed by his disrespect.

"I've never heard Namjoon, the strongest Mafia leader, to help his hosta-" Namjoon cut him off.

"Alright, I'll help you, besides I need to see how she's doing." I looked over at the spy, he looked surprised at Joon's actions. Namjoon stood up at walked out.

"Good luck with the job," I said while following Namjoon. It was silent between the two of us for a few seconds.

"Is she in pain? Is she being stubborn? Did she eat? I saw Jungkook running away with a tray of food not to long ago." I sighed again. Man, I liked it better when I just sat in the room with Y/N and read, she didn't ask a bazillion questions.

"No, she said she wasn't hungry, I tried to get her to eat but Jungkook and Taehyung ended up taking the food." We got closer to her room and started to hear painful cries. I looked at Namjoon and he looked at me, we both rushed towards her room. Namjoon practically slammed the door open. I scanned over the room. She isn't here.

"T-Taehyung i-it hurts." Y/N cried out, it was coming from the bathroom. I rushed over, Namjoon close behind. I opened the door, which was already slightly cracked open, and there sat Y/N on the ground while Taehyung was gently wiping the cuts. Taehyung didn't notice us yet, and just continued cleaning the cuts.

"I know, Bunny, but the sooner we clean and rebandage them than the sooner you get better, and...," Taehyung paused for a brief second then announced he was done. "Done! Now, all we need to do is bandage them." Taehyung spoke cheerfully.

"Thank you..." I heard a low, quiet growl. I was just about to ask Taehyung what he was doing but Namjoon beat me to it.

"Taehyung, what do you think you're doing?" Taehyung practically jumped up, he looked at both Namjoon and me.

"I-I u-u-um was trying, um, to," He started to point at Y/N just as she turned to look at us, and Namjoon raised an eyebrow in response.

"He was helping me. I didn't want to ruin the pillowcases..." Y/N's soft quiet voice broke through our loud talking. Namjoon looked down at Y/N's back. Her bloody and cut up back was exposed, and he ended up looking away. "I'm sorry, Jin, I know you said to stay put but..." Her quiet voice trailed off. I moved in front of her and kneeled down. Her head hung low, her eyes dull and sad.

"Hey, it's okay." She didn't look up, her eyes stayed down on the ground. I got it! "Hey, let's wrap up your back and...go on a car trip and spend a few days t a cabin!" I looked at Namjoon and he was just giving me a look of "Wait What". I looked over at Taehyung who looked shocked, but Y/N had looked up at me, and an almost unnoticeable smile had crept onto her lips. It was silent. "Namjoon, help me wrap her back up!" I sounded too cheerful. Namjoon moved off the door frame, his footsteps were distinct as they got closer to her. He kneeled down behind her. A little bit of anger flared up in me at how close he was to her. Let's just get this over with. I handed him the bandage and he started to wrap it tightly around her, he wrapped the back and I wrapped her front. It was quiet except for the whimpers and groans that came out of Y/N. She kept leaning backward out of exhaustion and pain. Namjoon was holding her up as I finished wrapping up her back. After a few minutes I finished, and she was leaning against Namjoon unwillingly. I opened the drawer next to me and pulled out her inhaler. She was breathing heavily.

"Here sweetie, you should use this before we have another incident." She just looked at me her eyes were so dull and emotionless again. I held it out and she just looked at me and continued breathing heavily. I looked at Namjoon and he grabbed the inhaler.

"Y/N, here take the inhaler, or do I have to make you?" His voice was so stern and her eyes were bolting between the inhaler, me, and her surroundings. She stayed quiet, and by the looks of it painfully grabbed the inhaler.

(Namjoon's POV)

Y/N was leaning against me, her entire body tense and shaking slightly. Her breathing was heavy and ragged. She grabbed the inhaler out of my hand and used it quickly. Her deep breaths caused her back to lean into me just a bit more every time. She used the inhaler again, her breathing becoming slow and steady. As if on cue, she almost immediately tried to stand up and move away from me. I held her arm lightly, not wanting her to leave just yet, and she looked up at me. Her eyes were big and round, fear-filled them as she sat, still shaking. I was about to say something to her when Jin spoke up.

"Y/N, how about we get you changed and then we'll go on that car trip," Jin spoke softly to her and she relaxed slightly but retensed when I accidentally tightened my grip on her arm. Jin stood up and grabbed her hand. He gingerly pulled her up, being sure not to hurt her and I let go of her arm. He wrapped an arm around her as if he was steadying her. A deep rage filled me and my eyes narrowed at Jin, turning into a glare. Y/N tried to move out of Jin's grip but didn't succeed.

"We'll meet you down at the car, Namjoon, make sure to round up the others," Jin spoke to me, he wasn't looking at me though, he was looking at Y/N. His eyes were soft whenever he looked back at her. I got up off the ground and stood in front of them. Jin finally looked at me and his eyes hardened a bit.

"Fine." That all I said in a hard, cold tone as I walked out of the bathroom. I made my way out of Y/N's room and straight towards my office. My anger grew stronger with every step I took. I slammed open the door to my office, our spy, Woojin, still sitting in the seat in front of my desk drinking my alcohol. I slammed the door shut and before I knew it, I had punched a massive hole into the wall. I pulled my hand out. My hand throbbed as I leaned my forehead against the wall. FUCK. I was now the one with the heavy breathing.

"Did things not go so well?" I heard Woojin chuckle. My anger began to boil again as I turned to him. He was laughing and holding his drink out. I turned towards him and his laughs just turned into a smirk.

"You know I could, and should, kill you." I hissed at him. My hand was bleeding and stinging a bit. I walked towards him and grabbed his full shot glass from him.

"I know you won't though because-" I cut him off by dumping the alcohol on him. He immediately stood up and I swept his feet out from under him. He hit the ground with a loud thud. A groan came out of him as he began to try and sit up.

"If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not in the best mood, Woojin, so you had better watch your mouth before I just dispose of you." I hissed at him. He nodded and stood up. I moved towards my desk and sat down. I still need to get everyone together. Woojin stood up and looked down at himself.

"Boss, did you have to pour the alcohol on me, like come on." Woojin groaned. He sighed and sat back down.

"What was the name of the group that you said we should watch?" I ignored his annoyance and went back to business. He sighed once again.

"Boss, the group name was EXO, they are rising in power quickly, as I said before, and I think we should watch them closely. I believe they have a motive, I'm just not sure what though." I hummed in response. Hmm, they were only a "strong" mafia among the weaklings but I know that name from somewhere. Ugh, nevermind. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Woojin, we are done here, go back to the base and keep an eye on this group, do you understand?" He nodded at me. I nodded back at him, opened the door and left to go get the others.

(Y/N's POV)

Jin had sat me down in my white closet and was trying to decide on a comfortable outfit for me. My back was aching and I wanted to be swallowed up by the Earth. Everything seemed so dull and lifeless, or maybe that was just me. Jin held up a black sweatshirt and I guess he finished his outfit for me. I didn't want to go anywhere, I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to be left alone.

"Y/N, here I chose a pair of stylish black pants that will keep you warm, a blue and white striped long-sleeved shirt, and a black hoodie." He was beaming at his outfit choice. I just looked at the ground. "Are you sure you don't want help getting changed?" He asked me once again. I nodded and painfully lifted myself up off of the chair. I grabbed the clothes from him and saw underwear and a bra being hidden in the clothes. I rushed towards the bathroom and quickly locked the door. I placed the clothes on the counter and caught a glimpse of myself. My eyes were drained of color and looked dead, I was skinnier, and becoming a bit paler than my normal color. I leaned against the wall as all the realization hit me again. Felix is gone, My aunt has given up on me, I'm stuck here until I can somehow escape, I'm practically a puppet. I painfully slumped down against the wall and put my head in my hands. I sat there for a few minutes before my sulking was disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Y/N, are you alright? It's been 10 minutes already." I looked up at the door. Great, he's waiting for me. I didn't answer "Y/N are you alright?" His voice was a bit frantic and the doorknob wiggled a bit.

"I'm fine," I spoke just loud enough for him to hear me, my voice echoed a bit through the large bathroom. My voice was emotionless.

"Oh alright, but try to hurry up, the others are probably waiting for us." I sighed and stood up slowly. I started to change my clothes into the fresh clean ones. The pain became unbearable at times, to the point where I had to stop and take a few deep breaths. I slipped the big hoodie on and it engulfed me. I looked at the mirror again, but couldn't bear to see how horrible I looked. I opened the bathroom door and saw Jin sitting on my bed reading another book. He looks up at me and gives me that fake warm smile. I looked down at the ground. The bed creaked just a tiny bit. "Are you ready to go down? " I nodded my head in response. I felt him grab my hand gently. I looked down and all I saw was his hand covered in thick red blood. I ripped my hand away from his and backed up just a bit. I looked at him, and he looked shocked and confused. I walked towards the door quickly, ignoring the numbed pain from my back. I made my way out of the room, and out the hallway. "Wait, Y/N!" Jin yelled behind me but I just kept walking as fast as my back would let me. Everything was slightly spinning. A hand softly gripped onto my arm. "Hey, what was that all about, are you alright?" I looked at Jin's hands and they looked normal. What did I see? I nodded towards Jin, though he didn't look convinced. "Okay then." He put his hand out for me to grab it. Murders. I shook my head, leaving his hand in the air and turned towards the stairs. I looked down at them. I was about to start my descent down the stairs when someone picked me up rather quickly. I panicked, as many things ran through my mind. I looked at who it was and it was. Jimin. He smiled at me, and practically ran down the stairs, me in his arms.

"Y/N, cheer up and forget about him." He's referring to Felix. My heartfelt like heavy bricks. "Just enjoy the road trip with us. It's rare we all go out on fun trips, but when we do it's a blast." We hit the bottom of the stairs and Jimin was still holding me.

"Jimin put me down," I demanded, but I didn't sound very confident about it, I was just quiet.

"But Y/N, I don't want t-" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi, who had I hadn't noticed.

"She said put her down, Jimin, you had better listen." Yoongi's eyes and voice were both cold and hard. Jimin looked at me and then grudgingly put me down. I looked at the ground as Yoongi and Jimin stood in silence. Jin came strolling down the stairs. The silence didn't last long though.

"Namjoon! Are we renting a different cabin this time?" Jungkook yelled excitedly through the halls.

"No way! Namjoon! Are we buying another cabin!" Taehyung also yelled through the halls. Jungkook and Taehyung appeared at the top of the stairs yelling. They spotted us and came rushing down.

"Bunny/Y/N!" Taehyung and Jungkook yelled at the same time. I took a step back as they rushed towards me, but Yoongi stepped in front of me.

"Yoongi!" They both whined. Yoongi looked annoyed at the behavior of the two boys. I then backed up into something, a pair of hands snaking around my waist.

"Hey, Sunshine, I see you're doing a bit better." He placed his head on mine and tightened his grip around me. Please stop, I don't want to be anywhere near you. Almost all of them were yelling or shouting or arguing. A strong headache was beginning to form.

"Shut up!" A loud voice, not a yelling voice just loud voice, broke through everyone's commotion, it became silent. "You are all obviously giving Y/N and I a headache." How did he know I had a headache? He came from the hallway that led to that horrible horrible basement. I looked at my wrists, they were sore and red. They were still tender and raw though. I pulled the hoodie sleeves down, trying to cover up the sore marks. He made his way towards me and flicked his hand that I guess motioned for Hoseok to move since his hands disappeared from my waist. Namjoon stood in front of me. He leaned down slightly to get to my height.

"Let's go, the maids have already prepared the cabin for a few days."

~A/N~  Hi peeps!!! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well here is the long-awaited chapter!!! I apologize if you don't like this chapter but be excited next the few next ones! Thank you to everyone who supports this story we really appreciate it. Also, give thanks to my best friend for helping me figure out how to tittle of this chapter or this would not have come out tonight.

Also great news I got accepted into the academy that I applied for!!!! Also, go make sure to watch make it right BTS if for some reason you haven't!!!!!!

I hope you all have a great, happy morning, noon or night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12.6K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
640 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
39.4K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...