smythebrry short stories part...

By Pugsbunny88

my first collection of smythebrry short stories has reached it parts limit so i am starting a new collection... More

author notice
unexpected valentine
a walk in the woods
the invitation
little sister the matchmaker
it would be him
do you wanna make out?
hello
adorable
second chances
Rachel's choice
sweet sunday
she's back
her visitors
romantic
sebastian's Choice
new arrival
make a wish
here in my arms
making memories
blushing
jackson off
in hot pursuit
lets have fun
your not who i thought you were part one
your not who i thought you were part 2
allow me sweetheart
i have an idea
again and again
light of my life
her three heroes
when she needed someone
sneaky sneaky
unexpected reaction
Santana's evasion
intimidated
present and future
a turn of events
a fresh start part 1
a fresh start part 2
a fresh start part 3
a fresh start part 4
love is annoying
we need to do it
trent's plan
what do i do?
the best of us
are we flirting?
brand new start
safe and sound part one.
safe and sound part two
safe and sound part three
safe and sound part 4
the most beautiful moment
how dare she part one
how dare she part two
how dare she part three
she is mine
you deserve each other
in this moment
hello rachel
run away with me
naughty but so very nice part one
naughty but so very nice part two
behave
a furry surprise

changed

430 7 12
By Pugsbunny88

Rachel berry was sat in the auditorium feeling angry and alone not to mention disappointed.

Why was she so upset well three months ago her dads separated and had taken to use her as a pawn to hurt each other.

Rachel was unhappy at been used like that. Then a month ago her mom shelby returned to Ohio to teach at McKinley to coach the troubletones.

Shelby offered Rachel to stay at hers to get away from her dads which she accepted but now regretted more than anything.

Everything thing had being fine for the first two weeks u til quinnhad given birth to Beth and after shelby had a heart to heart with Quinn had agreed to adopt her.

So now shelby no long was bothered about Rachel she only cared for Beth and would say things like she loved Beth more than anything. Rachel was upset and felt all her parents didnt actually care about her.

Shelby had told her last night that she wanted Beth go grow up in the bright lights of New York not Ohio and was moving there fore Rachel had to move back in with her dads who were arguing over who she should live with.

Then if that wasnt bad enough Quinn returned to school and seemed to Rachel to be gloating at the thought that shelby loved Beth more than she loved Rachel.

So rachel had fled the choir room in tears and had sort solice in the auditorium.

She didnt know what time it was she knew the school day was over but didnt know how long she had remained sat there after hearing the others leave.

She had no desire to leave because she didnt know which dad to go home too. She didnt like having to choose so she just sat there hoping nobody would see her and make her leave.

She had switched off her cellphone she simple wanted to be left alone.

She sat there a while longer then heard footsteps on the stairs she dudnt turn to see who it was she simply wished they wouldn't notice her and leave her alone.

A moment later she was disappointed as a Lima bean coffee was held out infront of her. The red piping on the navy blue blazer sleeve told her it was a warbler. She wondered why a warbler was bringing her coffee or how he had even known where she was.

She felt him sit down next to her after she tuck the coffee from him.

"Thank you" she said.

" no worries broadway" she knew that voice and turned to look at sebastian smythe sat next to her.

" what are you doing here" she asked hoping that things weren't about to get even worse that he was about to blackmail her again.

" I'm here to see if your ok" he said

" why...how did you know I was here" she asked

" i shall answer your second question first i knew you were here because i think you and i are not to different i always go to dalton" auditorium when I'm sad or stressed. As for why I'm here its because i know what your going through my parents divorced two years ago and there have spent every second since arguing over me. My mom wants me because she doesnt want me turning out like my dad. He wants me to hurt my mo  for leaving him. His parents want my dad to have me because I'm the heir to the smythe fortune. My mom says I take after her side of the family and I belong with them. In the end my maternal grandparents paid for me to come to dalton and board there away from it." Sebastian said.

" your parents are still arguing after two years" Rachel asked surprised.

" oh yes but to be honest Rachel my parents have been arguing since before I was born its shat they do" he said

" but that must be hard for you" she said.

" it was but I'm happy at dalton I have great friends there. Plus i wouldn't have gotten to hear you sing would i" he said. She felt her face get hot.

" i just don't know who to go home to tonight because I feel like I'm choosing between them" Rachel said fighting back tears.

Sebastian surprised her by putting his arm around her.

" you need to choose who makes you happier because I dont want to upset you but your dads are thinking about themselves and each other they arnt thinking nor realising how they're behaviour is affecting you. So you must do what they are not and that's think about you." Sebastian said Rachel nodded but remained silent thinking for a few moments.

" I'm just not ready to choose yet" she said

" why dont you come back to dalton with me" he asked she looked at him in shock.

" relax Broadway i assure you my intentions are gentlemanly. I have a twin bed dorm to myself so you can have your own bed I just thought maybe you could do with getting away from the situation." He said.

" why are you helping my though I thought you hated the new directions" Rachel asked.

" I do...but I dont hate you I happen to greatly admire you. Plus I like told you I understand the situation your in." He said before standing up.

" so Broadway are you going to take up my offer or spend the night here in this smelly auditorium" he chuckled.

" it doesnt smell" she said. Feeling defensive of McKinley.

" relax I was joking" he said.

Rachel sat there a moment longer and realised it was her best option and stood up.

" good for you" he said and they both walked off the row of seats and up the stairs.

LATER

as sebastian let them into his dorm room Rachel was wondering if she had done the right thing. The reason she was doubting her decision was because as she had sebastian had walked into dalton they ran into nick and Jeff who seemed beyond surprised to see her and looked puzzled as they then watched her follow sebastian up the stairs that lead to the dorm rooms.

" this is your bed" sebastian said pointing to one of the two beds.

She walked over and sat down on the side of the bed sebastian was stood scrolling through netflixs.

  Are you in the mood to watch something" he asked.

" depends what it is I guess" she said.

" here" he said handing her the remote control.

" are you hungry" he asked Rachel shook her head.

" I am I think I'm going to get chinese" he said

Rachel had given up on choosing what to watch and had handed sebastian the remote back he put friends on and was laid back on his own bed.

A short while later there was a knock on the door and sebastian got up opened it Rachel from her bed could see Thad stood looking at her her in disbelief he was holding a bag which sebastian tuck from him before closing the door leaving a very shocked Thad in the hallway.

" now Rachel are you sure you dont want to share my Chinese" sebastian said lifting boxes of food out of the bag.

" people are going to talk about me" Rachel said still thinking of Thad expression ashwell as nick and Jeff.

" you mean because your sleeping in here" sebastian asked she nodded.

" dont worry about that Rachel all of us warblers have a pack we dont tell anyone else what we get upto. I will tell them the truth as to why your here in the morning." Sebastian said she nodded her stomach growled as she felt the Chinese food.

" now tell me your not hungry" he chuckled and Rachel couldn't help but smile.

That night they watched had friends and relaxed Rachel had to admit the dorm was better than been at her either of her dads.

The next morning been Saturday she was shocked to see she had slept past eleven am.

Sebastian was sat at his desk writing something on expensive writing paper.

" morning" she said

" good morning did you sleep well" he asked smiling at her.

" yeah I did thank you" she said.

After sleeping well Rachel felt upto going to her dad leroy's house and was in her room that afternoon when Leroy called her to come downstairs.

As she walked down stairs she saw both her dads stood in the living room

" come sit sweetie" hiram said she walked over and sat down. Both dads were holding what looked like expensive writting paper the same as what she had seen sebastian write on that very morning.

" daddies" she said

" we both had a letter delivered today by a rather handsome boy" Leroy said

" oh" Rachel said realising sebastian had written to both her dads.

" his letter explains alot to us things we are both ashamed to say we didnt realise. Sweetheart we have being fighting over you because we love you so much but realise in doing so we have hurt you and we are both so sorry. " hiram said

" princess we never meant to hurt you we are both so proud of you and love you so much. Rachel you can decided who you live with" Leroy said.

" I want to split my time between you because I love you equally" she said.

" we promise we wont put you 8n the middle anymore" hiram said Rachel got up and hugged both her dads.

" now Rachel tell me about that handsome boy who wrote to us" Leroy said.

" sebastian" Rachel said

" is he your boyfriend" hiram asked

" no a d up until yesterday he wasnt even my friend but he was there for me when I needed someone" Rachel said.

" sounds like boyfriend material to me" Leroy said

" no daddy I'm not his type" Rachel said

" how could you not be princess" hiram asked

" guys like him will date pretty girls" Rachel said

" you are beautiful " Leroy said  hugging her.

" and by the way sweetie we were joking when we asked if he was your boyfriend because we know he isn't or isn't yet I should say" hiram said smiling at her.

" daddy I'm confused" Rachel said.

" in his letter he didnt just write about our arguing Rachel he also asked our permission to ask you on a date." Hiram said Rachel stood there unable to say anything she couldn't believe it.

" I'm sure your mistaken he could have any girl" Rachel started to say.

" why dont you go to the Lima bean he is there waiting  for you" Leroy said Rachel couldn't believe any of it.

All the way to the Lima bean she assumed her dads had gotten it wrong even as she walked in she assumed he wouldn't be there but she was wrong he was. Not only was sebastian thre but he was sat looking at her with a smile  on his face. She walked over to him and he stood up.

"  I hope you didnt mind me writting to them but I wanted to help you " he said

" I'm glad you did it had helped so much" she said

" I'm guessing that your here because the told you about something else in the letter" he said she nodded and felt herself blush.

Sebastian tuck both of her hands in his and looked her straight in the eye.

" I hope you will give me a chance and I hope we can be more than friends Rachel. I promise you whatever happens as a couple or as friends I will always be here for you. " he said and leaned in and kissed her Rachel found herself giving in.

Rachel couldn't believe the difference a day had made but as she stood there kissing sebastian she knew she had a reason to smile now.

The end

AUTHOR NOTICE

hi guys sorry I have being neglecting my writing lately I have a lot going on but its is all good I'm expecting my first child and having been focusing on that.  I have written a few things but then deleted them as they were all baby related I really struggle to write anything not baby related at the moment. Hope you enjoyed this story.

Love em x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553 41 6
Collection of Sokeefe Short Stories. UPDATES UPON REQUESTS--& I'll update if I feel like it.
322 6 12
Wassup everyone this will be the sequel to my first story. I really don't know what to expect from this story but I hope everyone enjoys cause Writin...
27.6K 877 25
Started this book in mid 2021. This book is completed but if you want more one shots you can check out my other books (Jinlia One Shots & Chaerji One...
16.1K 524 14
Enjoy these short stories that helped me out of my writer's block! 🥰 Published: 2019 Edited: 2024