adorable

Sebastian smythe had a major problem well a few actually but the main one been he was now thanks to his oh so not caring parents... homeless.

What made it worse was he had a little baby yep that's right sebastian was a daddy thanks to a drunken one night stand during his very first week of law school.

The baby's mom wasn't involved and had walked away when his son Levi was four days old.

Sebastian had returned home leaving college to raise his son and figure out his life only his parents had done what they had always done and that was try to rule his life. They made all these plans for Levi and sebastian had snapped telling them he was his dad and that it was his decision. Next thing sebastian knew his had was placing suitcases infront of him and telling him to get out of the house.

So now with a five week old baby sebastian had travelled to New York as several warblers were in the city though thanks to him helping hunter force them to use steroids sebastian wasn't sure any of them would help him.

As the bus pulled in to the station sebastian felt fear wash over him as he had know clue where to go and it was a cold day and Levi was so young.
As he got his suitcase and duffle bag plus Levi's stroller from the buses hold sebastian started to panicked.

What was he going to do where was he going to go... then.

" sebastian " he heard someone say and turned and saw Rachel berry stood there.

" rachel" he said though she clearly hadn't heard hi she was to busy looking at his son in his stroller.

" this is levi" he said.

" I didn't know you were a dad" she said walking over to them.

" yeah" sebastian said

" are you ok" she asked clearly seeing he was an emotional wreck.

" no" he said and burst out crying.

Rachel surprised him by pulling him to her and holding him.

" I'm homeless I have no where to go no one to help me and he deserves better than that" sebastian said.

" ok I just got back to New York after been in hiding and while I'm ready to deal with dropping out of nyada and the TV show I'm not ready to deal with kurt so I have got myself an apartment. Your welcome to come stay with me until you figure something out" she said.

" thank you...why would you want to help me after everything I have done" he asked.

" its lucky for you I'm not a grudgeful person plus everything you did does not amount to me letting you and your son be homeless. Come on let's get a cab" she sai

Sebastian was sat in the cab unable to believe what had happened.

A short while later they arrived at her apartment and Rachel had brought some coffee beans with her and went to the kitchen to make them a coffee.

Sebastian stood holding Levi in his arms looking around the apartment it was small but felt more welcoming than his parents 12 bedroom jail had ever felt.

He smelt coffee and turned to see Rachel walking towards him with two mugs.

" I thought you needed a coffee" she said.

"Thank you i always did have a thing for it" he said placing Levi down on the couch and sitting next to him before taking his coffee.

" do you have formula for him" she asked.

"Yeah" sebastian said.

"Diapers" she asked.

" enough while tomorrow " he said.