you deserve each other

Hunter clarington is currently stood getting two beers out of his refrigerator, its 2am and he was woken up fifteen minutes ago by his best friend sebastian smythe.

Hunter got the beers and headed into the living room and handed one to sebastian who was sat looking like he was in a world of his own.

" so are you going to tell me what's happened" hunter asked sitting down.

" she is so stubborn" sebastian said hunter chuckled causing sebastian to glare at him.

" you came here seb so tell me what happened" hunter said.

" she wants to put the wedding back until next year" sebastian said

" why" hunter asked

" her dad hiram is still having issues with her settling down" sebastian said

" I see" hunter said

" I told her I dont want to wait to marry her how is that a bad thing" sebastian asked

" it's not but I can see both sides she loves you seb but she loves her dads too it's not right that she feels she has to choose" hunter said

" I know that but what if we wait a year then he still has a problem " sebastian asked

" then i would say screw him and marry her" hunter said

" i love her so much hunt i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her it's not fair we are being held back " sebastian said

" I know it's not but remember seb Rachel berry is yours she has been for two years and she always will be. Ring or no ring will not  change the fact that you two belong together" hunter said.

" I want to marry her" sebastian said

" and you will but think about it seb if you guys get married and her dad doesnt come she wont be entirely happy maybe waiting a little longer might make him see you love her and then Rachel can have her perfect wedding" hunter said.

" she yelled at me" sebastian said

" seb the reason you and Rachel are perfect for each other is your both so dramatic. Your here now get some sleep let her cool down and then go home to her" hunter said

" when did you get so wise" sebastian asked with a chuckle.

" when I stopped injecting myself with steroids" hunter said before downing the rest of his beer.

" thanks for letting me stay" sebastian said

" I didnt have much choice but your welcome" hunter said.

Later that morning hunter got up to see sebastian fast asleep on the couch he shook his head and smiled to himself sebastian smythe and Rachel berry were an entertaining  couple that's was for sure.

Hunter decided to let sebastian sleep there was something he wanted to do.

Rachel berry was stood in the apartment that she and sebastian shared she was in the kithcen making herself a lemon tea as her throat was sore from crying. As she tuck a much needed sip someone knocked on the door.

She smiled had sebastian come home he had storm out leaving his keys.

She rushed to the door and opened it only to be met hunter clarington stood there.

" hello rachel" he said.

" oh hunter hi " she said

" can I come in" he asked

" seb isnt here" she said trying not to cry.

" I know he currently asleep on my couch" hunter said Rachel grimaced knowing he knew about their argument.

" come in... can I get you a drink " she said

"Thank you... and  no I dont need a drink but thanks all the same." He said she nodded.

" Rachel I know it's nothing to do with me... well I guess it kind of is seen as sebastian woke me up at quarter to two this morning. You two are perfect for each other and I cant bare seeing you both this upset" hunter said.

" he is so stubborn" she said

" yeah he is and so are you" hunter said causing her to look at him.

" I know your dad his having trouble realising that your a grown woman and I understand that you think sebastian doesnt understand but Rachel he loves you so much he cant wait to be your husband." Hunter said

" I know its just I want my dads at my wedding" Rachel said

" I know you do... there is something about sebastian that you need to know" hunter said Rachel looked at him concerned.

" everyone always think seb is this overly confident guy but there is one thing that he has always been insecure about and that is deserving you.

You know it took trent and I five months to convince him to ask you out. He had resisted stating he wasnt good enough for you. I guess marrying you shows he does deserve you maybe your dads disapproval has brought them feeling back" hunter said.

" I always thought he was to good for me" Rachel admitted

" well I can tell you that you both are perfect for each other you love each other screw what anyone else thinks it's what your heart feel that matters." Hunter said

" I guess you right" Rachel said

" right I'm off I hope you two figure things out" hunter said

Rachel stood there for several minutes after hunter had left thinking over what he had said.

A light knocking on the door

Rachel opened it and there he was her sebastian her soulmate stood looking every bit as emotional as she was.

" hey " he said walking into the apartment.

Rachel couldn't stop herself from flinging her arms around him.

" I'm sorry I stormed out" he said

" no I'm sorry" she said

" we can get married when you want" he said as he held her.

" seb" she said

" yeah" he said pulling away slightly to look at her.

" I want to marry you because I love you because I want to be your wife I don't care what anybody else thinks. We are not putting off the wedding  I'm marrying you whether my dad likes it or not" Rachel said before kissing him.

The end