the most beautiful moment

Sebastian smythe was stood looking back and forth from the beautiful newborn baby in his arms to the love of his life Rachel berry laid fast asleep in their bed.

Their son Louis had being born yesterday morning and now both mom and baby were home.

Sebastian couldn't believe he was a dad he looking at the baby sleeping soundly in his arms he was the most precious perfect baby sebastian had ever seen.

Sebastian couldn't stop the beaming smile that spread across his face as he tuck in the sight of his son's eyelashes and fingernails.

He then looked at Rachel who despite looking absolutely exhausted he felt had never looked more beautiful.

Their relationship had being a whirlwind three years ago sebastian at the age of twenty had finally stood up to his controlling parents regarding his career and had fled their clutches and come to New York to live his life how he wanted.

A few nights after arriving in New York he decided to go to a bar called callbacks as he knew it was a Broadway hangout. His time as a warbler had been some of his happiest memories and he felt callbacks was the perfect place to get that feeling back.

As soon as he had walked into the bar he heard a voice he knew and it made him smile as he scanned the crowded place before his eyes had landed on the one and only Rachel berry.

After she had finished singing sebastian had made his way over to her a d though she was clearly surprised to see him she accepted when he ordered to buy her a drink.

Later that night seb6had walked her home they had swapped numbers he couldn't believe he had run into her.

Two days later sebastian had asked her if she would like to go for a drink and she had said yes. They had a great time they laughed and teased each other.  He had asked her out of curiosity why she had accepted after all he had done during their high school years and she had told him. That was years ago and after her TV fail she knew how people can make mistakes.

Sebastian was thrilled that she could see he wasnt the bully he once was.

One drink turned into several and before they knew it they were at his apartment that night was incredible.

The next morning when sebastian had woken to see Rachel cuddled up to him asleep he knew that he wanted to wake up like this for the rest of his life. 

After six months he had proposed and they had gotten married last year though she kept berry as her professional name.

Now here they were new parents to their first child.

Sebastian looked at Louis looked at his dark hair which was darker than his but lighter than Rachel's, his eyes hadn't opened long enough to see what colour they night be. Sebastian felt he had his mom's lung capacity given he was sure he our cried all the other newborns on the ward.

" is he ok" Rachel asked sebastian looked at her she was awake but looked shattered.

" is is absolutely perfect just like his mommy" sebastian said moving towards her his leaned down and placed Louis in her arms and a soft kiss on her forehead.

" he is so perfect I cant believe he is here" Rachel said.

" neither can I we did good he is the cutest baby ever" sebastian said.

" he really is" Rachel said.

" not to mention how lucky he is too I mean he gets to have you sing him to sleep and given how good looking I am he will be a heartbreaker just like me" sebastian said Rachel giggled.

" you are so humble" she laughed.

" thank you I'm glad you noticed" he said before kissing her forehead again.

" a wonder what he is dreaming about right now" Rachel said.

" milk probably" sebastian said.

" it's going to be amazing isnt it life as parents" Rachel said.

" absolutely it's going to be incredible then again so is been married to you" sebastian said Rachel turned to face him and they kissed before once more looking at the little bundle in her arms.

" I never thought I would be or could be this happy" sebastian said

" me neither " Rachel said

They fell into a comfortable silence just watching their son sleeping their hearts full of love and their minds racing with the adventures they wanted to have.  They both knew that nothing else mattered they were in love and that love had brought their son to them and they never that as they laid there they were exactly where they belonged...together.

The end.

Author notice

Hi guys sorry for the lack of updates but as some of you know I'm expecting my first child my due date is in THREE DAYs !!!!!!
So naturally I'm not sure when I will be updating next but thank you to everyone for supporting my stories.
A special big thank you to DanielleJackson379 alex_Corney96 @shannoncataldi thank you for you love and support.

Em x