make a wish

Rachel berry is feeling a little nervous kurt had insisted he plan her eighteenth birthday party she had visions of  a huge pink pinata and other over the top things.

What made her especially uncomfortable was kurt had put on his social media that he was planning the party of the millennium and word had gotten out. So Rachel was worried people she didn't know and people she didn't want were going to ruin the party.

The party was been held at a place called the west side hotel kurt chose it because of west side story.

So now Rachel has just arrived at the venue with Blaine kurt was already there over seeing the arrival of the guests.

" you look beautiful rach" Blaine said as they got out of the cab that had brought them. She was wearing a glittery black dress that stopped mid thigh.

" thank you" she said as Blaine linked her arm and walked her into her party and she was pleasantly surprised there was no huge pink pinata infact nothing over the too. There were enlarged photos of her and kurt and Blaine hanging on the walls in black and white. It had an old school feel about it everything was elegant.

" rach" kurt said spotting her and running over.

" kurt its amazing" Rachel said.

" you know I was joking when I said the guests had to wear feather bowers" he laughed.

" thank you" Rachel said.

" I'm not ruling it out for my birthday but your party needed to reflect you... classy" kurt said hugging her.

" happy birthday" someone said next to her she turned and saw Jeff sterling stood there.

" thank you" Rachel said surprised that a warbler was at her party.

" the warblers are coming they heard about the party" kurt said.

" oh" Rachel said.

" dont be worried princess we are not here to cause issue we are here simply to celebrate you" a voice said behind her she turned to see sebastian stood there.

" one problem and your out meerkat" kurt said.

" not very nice to talk to an uninvited guest like that is it" sebastian said and moved away towards the bar which was serving non alcoholic cocktails.

" he better behave" kurt said.

" relax kurt sebastian is the life and soul of all our parties" trent said arriving and placing a gift bag in her hands.

" thank you, you didn't have to" Rachel said.

" it's from all of us" trent said Rachel opened the bag to see a gift wrapped box she opened it to find a bottle of Barbra Streisand's fravorite perfume.

" wow thank you" Rachel said.

" he insisted your gift was Barbra related" trent said.

" who" Rachel asked.

" sebastian" trent said.

" yeah he even went and got it" Thad said arriving.

The warblers all moved towards the bar and Rachel was still surprised at their gift.

" right then come on let's go get a drink" Blaine said.

Rachel and Blaine headed to the bar kurt was busy greeting other guests.

" here" sebastian said handing her a cocktail as she arrived at the bar.

" thank you" Rachel said.