your not who i thought you were part one

Rachel berry just arrived at McKinley and today she had a smile on her face and it was nothing to do with glee club but everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous guy she had met last week.

She had met the most gorgeous dreamy guy ever and though she hadn't believed it at first but he liked her. The had met outside the Lima bean and got talking. They swapped numbers and ever since he had sent her funny messages some photos of himself. Yes he was extremely confident but Rachel understood because he was so very gorgeous.

Last night they had gone to the movies and had a great time yes Rachel had to admit she was falling fast for sebastian smythe. He had only been in Ohio a few weeks and had told her liked getting to know the place with her.  Only issue was he went to dalton with was over an hour away.

As she walked to her locker that morning her phone buzzed she smiled she knew it would be him.

Morning babe can
I see you after school
Can we meet for coffee.
Hope you have a good
Day. Just remember you
Get to check me out
Later. Xx

She smiled as she read the message her heart raced knowing she was going to see him later.

The day had dragged and because she had dumped finn kurt wasnt talking to her so nobody knew about sebastian and her. Blaine was still her friend but she hadn't told him because she didn't want to tell him something and kurt not know she didn't want to put him in that position.

Finally it was time for glee then she would be seeing him she tried to focus as she sat in her chair but today glee was not her priority the boy with the most beautiful green eyes was.

As she sat there alone because she was always the first to arrive suddenly the rest of the glee club walked I  and boy did they not look happy.

" what's going on" Rachel asked.

" the warblers have got a knew captain" Santana said.

" so" Rachel said given they hadn't ever had problems with them because Blaine is their friend.

" so berry he has stolen our idea to do Michael Jackson" Santana said.

" what I mean how does he even know" Rachel asked.

" Blaine mentioned we were doing MJ whilst face timing some of the warblers" puck said.

" I didn't know they had  new captain who seems to be bad" Blaine said.

" anyway we have sent a message from Blaine but addressed from all of us for the new captain to meet us for  Jackson off tonight" Santana said.

Rachel couldn't believe it she had a horrible thought if this meant they would no longer be on good terms with the warblers what would that mean for her and sebastian.

Finally glee was over and she headed off to the Lima bean to meet sebastian wondering if she should tell him maybe he could reason with the captain.

However as she pulled into the parking lott and saw him stood there she knew whatever the outcome of the Jackson off she wasnt going to give him up.

" hey" he said as she walked over to him.

" hi" she said as he wrapped his arms around her before kissing her.

Since Blaine had transferred to McKinley none of the other new directions went to the Lima bean anymore because it was kurt who had always insisted that they go there so he could see Blaine.

" have you missed me babe I have missed you" he asked.

" yes today seemed to go so slow" she said as they walked into the Lima bean.

Sebastian insisted on buying their coffees while Rachel got them a table.

As she sat there watching him at the counter she wondered would he think she was a silly idiot if she asked for his help with the trouble with the captain. Sebastian was intelligent he was witty she decided not to tell him atleast not yet after to fight she might not have a choice.

They sat talking and kissing for over an hour sebastian kept winking at her making her blush ever single time.

" unfortunately there is something I have to do later so we cant chat until closing time but I soild love to see you tomorrow given its Saturday we could spend all day together" he said. Rachel was thrilled firstly at the thought of spending an entire day with him secondly he had saved her from having  to lie about Having to leave for the Jackson off. She had wondered if sebastian knew about it given he goes to dalton but he hadn't me toned it. Plus he had never spoke about the warblers. She figured maybe only the warblers knew about it so he didn't.

After a breathtaking kiss goodbye Rachel set off for the location of the dual.

All she wanted was for it to be over and be with sebastian tomorrow.

Rachel was hidden like everyone except Blaine and Santana.

Rachel wait like the rest of them for the signal and as Santana signalled Rachel's world came crashing down as she saw the new captain of the warblers was sebastian her sebastian the boy who she thought was lovely. He was the bad guy he had stolen their idea she felt her heart race she just wanted to run away. Then he saw her his Express was odd he seemed surprised to see her. Which was weird because she had told him she was in her schools glee club.

As the Jackson off got underway Rachel hung in the background not involving herself plus she was on the brink of tears as he wondered whe6getting close to her was all part of sebastian's plans.

As the song ended Rachel who was stood further back than the others decided to leave given Santana was up in sebastian's face no one saw her leave.

Once she was home she laid in bed crying wondering how she had been so stupid ofcourse sebastian had an altier motive a guy like him would never just like a girl like her.

As she laid there her phone started to ring she had set a ringtone for him so she knew it was him she didn't answer it.

She laid awake most of the night feeling betrayed but also unlovable because sebastian who she had liked had used her like Jesse had.

She got up that morning already having decided she was staying home all day. She had a shower and once she was done she went back into her room her phone was ringing again it was him and again she didn't answer.

Once dressed she decided message him.

Stop calling me.
I dont blame you
For using me I
Blame myself.i
Should have known
As it's not the first
Time I have been
Used or hurt. I
Never want to
See you or talk to
You again.

She sent the message and turned her phone off she was sick of the sould of it ringing.

Author notice
Hi guys hope your enjoying this story part two coming later today