Santana's evasion

Rachel berry  couldn't believe she was on her way to dalton academy nor  ould she believe that it was at Santana's insistence that she go.

Why well Santana had started a thing with Thad mainly to make brittany who was dating artie jealous.

So Rachel couldn't believe she had been roped into been the third wheel. Santana is gay but Thad doesnt know that Rachel is there to stop him wanting more than Santana is willing to give.

Why had Rachel agreed to it well its because she is scared of Santana and was afraid not to agree.

So Rachel arrives at dalton  there is alot of activity because dalton has a lacrosse game which is what her and Santana are here to watch.

She spots Santana in the crowd and feels bad when she sees Thad looking like the cat that got the cream.

Rachel hated been part of the lie he was falling for Santana and he was going to get hurt.

" finally your here" Santana said to her Thad looked at her and smiled though he seemed confused as to why she was there.

" Rachel is going to keep me company while you play" Santana said.

" I see well I best be getting out on the field maybe we could play our own game afterwards" Thad said while giving Santana a hopeful grin.

" we shall see" she said batting her eye lashes at him.

" Thaddeus" a voice said and a moment later sebastian appeared infront of the three of them.

" hey seb" Thad said.

" what are you two doing here" sebastian asked her and Santana.

" well" Santana started to say.

" I was actually talking to Rachel I like more intelligent conversations " sebastian said

" Santana is my girlfriend " Thad piped up in Santana's defence. Sebastian looked back and forth between Thad and Santana.

" you have a...boyfriend Santana interesting " sebastian said clearly he was aware of her sexual orientation.

" Thad is hot what can I say" Santana said thad beamed at her Rachel felt bad and by the look on sebastian's face so did he.

" thad go warm up for the game" sebastian said Thad kissed Santana's cheek and left.

" alright what are you upto and dont give me any crap about liking him I know your in love with brittany I know you like girls so what you do g why are you using my friend" sebastian said.

" I'm not using..." Santana started to say. Rachel decided to speak up to.

" yes you are that's why you made me come here so you could use me as an excuse I case he wanted to go to his dorm with you" Rachel said.

" oh that's it I'm going to go all Lima heights on you" Santana said turning to face her looking crazy.

" you wont do anything to her but you are going to end it with Thad right now and your going to let him down gently" sebastian said.

" and why would I do that" Santana asked.

" if you dont I will tell everyone the truth about you. I dont agree with outing people but I dont agree with seeing my best friend being used and eventually humiliated" sebastian said.

" fine go get him" Santana said sebastian left to go get him Rachel felt nervous now.

" thanks alot man hands fro being completely useless" Santana said.