Joker Imagines

By Mickimomo

After seeing this movie I was inspired to write a bunch of short stories (a few connected), so that my ideas... More

Bruises (I)
Bruises (II)
Hell Fire
Love Fool
Kink (I)
Bruises (III)
Stay
Art
Kink (II)
Backstage
Kink (III)
Stormy Days
Friends (I)
Bruises (IV)
Flu Season (I)
Kink (IV)
Bad Habit
Friends (II)
Dancer
Bruises (V)
Kink (V)
Heart & Soul
Friends (III)
Bruises (VI)
Family
Batshit (I)
Family (II)
Flu Season (Last Chapter)
Batshit (II)
Kink (VI)
Batshit (III)
Red
Harlequin
Batshit (IV)
Friends (Last Chapter)
Bruises (Last Chapter)

On Stage

1.3K 63 27
By Mickimomo

Thank you soooooo much for all this support. To be quite honest, I thought I had become a terrible author due to all of my books having such little interactions these days. (Yes they have a lot of cumulative reads, but in my most recent chapters they've hit an all time low.)

I don't know if people realize it, but comments and votes really help authors.

They encourage me to write more, sometimes I think my writing is shit and you guys are like "BITCH. YOU JUST INVENTED SLICED BREAD. DO IT AGAIN!"

These days, while college continues to kick my ass, it really feels good to know that I'm good at something in my life. Even if it's just a heart emoji or a "This was a great chapter!" Or A "Yay! An update!" I really treasure every single comment and vote you guys give me. ;_; Like. Bless all of you.

This book has managed to achieve:

And I am CRYING tears of joy.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

1. Do I take requests?

As of 6/21/2022, not anymore.

2. Do I write smut?
Yes. Am I good at it? I have no idea. 😂 What do you guys think?

3. Do I write gore?
Yes. Am I good at it? 😂😂😂 You tell me. The previous chapter has it in it.

4. What POV do you write?
I can write in 1st person if you want me to. I've been using this book to practice 3rd person.  Thus far I've been writing:
- OC (Original Character)
- Fem!Reader
- Male!Reader

[As of 6/21/2022, I would like to try writing a few gender neutral ones too but that won't happen until I'm done updating all 100 chapters. If I'm motivated to write, I will. If I'm not- I won't. It won't be smut though. I don't have the skills for that. 🤔]

I've got some other good stuff coming up!

I know my male ones don't get as much love, but I know there are some guys out there who want Daddy J and Arthur Dick- I mean Fleck. 😉

😂 I wasn't sure if there were a lot of people writing it...so I smuggled it in here. I'll be writing more. I just gotta do some more plotting. 😩 Same with smut. I like dick served with a plot. 😂 YAOIGANG.

That's all I gotta say.

Here's a chapter so that this chapter wasn't a complete waste of your time!

-Mickimomo

Fem!Reader x Joker

The Joker was in, baby!

And boy was he feeling good.

He felt liberated and like there was nothing holding him back from being happy.

Well. There was one thing, but by tonight he'd be one happy camper.

A guy came in his room and noted that it was time to go on stage.

He followed with an excited grin, music started to play as the curtains started to get lifted.

"I present to you all, someone you're very familiar with...who has...rebranded himself as JOKER!" Murray announced.

Joker did a small dance before twirling and strutting on stage, as the audience went wild for a few minutes as he shook everyone's hand before staring at a young woman who was where Dr. Sally usually was.

"What's wrong?" Murray asked as the room finally went silent.

Joker stared down at the shorter woman who was supporting herself with her chair. Her brows furrowed slightly under his scrutinizing gaze.

"She's new." His eyes flickered down to the cast on her left leg, emerald eyes giving her a questioning look.

"Fell down some stairs." She mumbled low enough for only him to hear. 

"Oh!" Murray laughed and the audience followed behind him. "That's my intern. Dr. Sally couldn't make it today."

She held out a shaky hand to support herself on him before holding out her other hand. "(Y/n) (L/n)." 

He eyed it before pulling her in for a deep kiss, lifting her a little to take her weight off her leg.

The audience went wild and Joker laughed at the dazed woman as he broke the kiss. He gently put her down before sitting down in his designated seat.

She sat down a few seconds later, avoiding his gaze.

"How was that kiss, (Y/n)?" Murray arched a brow.

"Uh. Nothing bad to say." She refused to look up. 

The green-haired man smirked.

"Well! That was unexpected." Murray laughed before refocusing on his guest. "So! Arthur!" He smiled. "We've seen you... Uh- perform your jokes."

"Yes." He smiled, crossing his legs as he looked at the host. "You made fun of me on live television and now everybody is laughing at me."

(Y/n) glanced over at the man next to her empathetically.

"Eh. I do that to everyone." Murray laughed. "So!" He grinned. "Why don't you tell us a joke."

"Oh alright." He pulled out a creased brown notebook and skimmed through it, his brain flipping back and forth between two jokes.

He could either kill Arthur or kill Arthur and Joker.

He couldn't decide which one was funnier.

"What kind of jokes do you have in there?" Murray leaned over his desk playfully, his audience laughed again. "Is it that amazing that you have to look in a book for an hour?"

Joker clenched his jaw before looking at the host with irritated green eyes.

"Murray." (Y/n) frowned. "Don't rush the art of humor."

Joker glanced at her with faint disbelief before closing his book.

"Knock. Knock."

"WOOOOOOOWWWW. DON'T RUSH THE ART, (Y/N)." Murray bursted into a fit of laughter with his audience. "You just defended this clown and all he has to serve is a shitty knock knock joke." He laughed even harder. "My grankid could tell a knock knock joke in his sleep." The plump man wiped away his tears of laughter.

A third joke had been formed as the silver-haired man next to him continued to laugh at him.

"Can he please tell his joke." (Y/n) sighed.

"You're an intern." Murray sighed as he sobbered up. "Shut up a little more, kitten."

"Don't. Call. Me. Kitten."

Murray laughed before making an angry cat sound. "Somebody's got their claws out tonight."

The audience laughed and (Y/n) crossed her arms.

The third co-host on set casted her a sympathetic glance, a forced smile was plastered on his face.

Joker had settled on the 3rd joke. "Aw come on Murray. Let me tell my joke."

"Uh. No." He snorted. "Let's talk about something that's waaaayyy more interesting.

"Like what?"

"What's with the get up?"

"Huh?"

"There have been a lot of riots in Gotham lately because some loon killed three innocent men on a subway and you're here dressed up as the coldblooded murderer." He took a sip of whatever was in his mug. "What's that all about?"

"This is me."

"This?"

"Yeah."

"No it's not." A monitor showed a clip of his performance in the comedy club. "This is you."

The audience laughed before looking at them.

"You know what Murray." Joker sat up and smiled. "Who told you those men were innocent?"

"Well they were shot-"

"Did it ever cross ANYONE'S MIND THAT THEY WERE THE AGGRESSORS WHO GOT WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVED!?!"

The entire studio was silent.

"I sat on the subway watching them harass a woman, and I didn't know what to do." He squinted his eyes. "And then they attacked me because I couldn't stop laughing."

(Y/n)'s eyes watered as he spoke.

"IF I HAD DIED, NOBODY WOULD HAVE BATTED AN EYE."

"..."

"BUT BECAUSE I SHOT THEM DOWN FOR BEING MONSTERS, and ol' Thomas Wayne said he cared- EVERYONE SUDDENLY CARES."

"Wait. So you killed them?" Murray blinked.

Joker bursted out laughing as he nodded his head. "And I'm glad I did."

"..."

"I'm so happy that they're dead."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope!"

"So you just....confessed this on TV...national television...that you...Joker...killed those 3 innocent men."

Joker's smile fell off. "You people really can't hear, can you?"

"Murray. He just said he was attacked-" (Y/n) spoke up.

Joker looked at the (s/c) woman who had tears streaming down her face. "Why are you crying?" He asked softly. 

"Because people get jumped all the time in Gotham...and no one ever gets arrested for assault."

"Oh don't tell me you believe this creep!"

"Murray. None of us were there-"

"Then how do you believe him?" Murray scoffed. "I mean look at him! He's a fucking clown. An unfunny one at that!"

"Hide your face sweetheart."

(Y/n) stared at him before hiding her face.

Joker turned his head to look at the bastard sitting next to him. "Hey Murray?"

"What?"

"Knock. Knock."

"No. We're not telling any jokes." He frowned. "I want security out here now!"

"Knock. Knock."

"I said I'm not-"

The clown let out an exasperated sigh. "Such a fucking buzz kill." He stretched before relaxing. "You could at least let me go out with a bang, Murraaaaay." He pulled out a gun and shot him in the head, smiling as he watched the host's blood splatter on the wooden wall behind him.

"NOW THAT'S FUNNY!" He grinned at the screaming and fleeing audience before shooting the dead host a few more times for shock value.

He looked at the empty gun before chucking it at someone in the audience.

The clown approached the cameras. "Enjoy your liberation, Gotham."

He kicked it over when the screen cut off.

"Idiots."

The sound of shaky sobs caught his attention.

He turned around to see (Y/n) curled up in ball in the couch, shivering.

"You're supposed to run away with the screaming crowd, sweetheart." He whispered as he approached her.

"I-I can't."

"Why not?"

"My leg."

He deadpanned. "Right."

She looked up at him with watery eyes. "Please don't kill me."

"I haven't got anymore bullets." He laughed as he leaned over her. "But I do have two hands." He softly grabbed her neck and squeezed softly.

More tears streamed down her cheeks and he licked one away. "Lighten up, sweetheart, you're not even on my hit list."

She relaxed a little before flinching away at the wet contact. "..."

He released her neck before caressing her cheek.

"Come on Cinderella." He laughed before picking her up and carrying her towards the front. "We gotta get you somewhere safe."

(Y/n) rested her head on his shoulder, hesitantly playing in his hair.

His hair was damp but soft. Kinda stringy when she ran her fingers through it.

He smelled of cigarettes and Irish spring body wash, a peculiar mix of scents that she found surprisingly calming.

(Y/n) had expected him to be cold, but he was really warm.

How could a killer feel so safe and scary all at the same time?

"Enjoying yourself, sweetheart?"

"Why do you insist on calling me that?"

"Would you prefer kitten?"

She flinched at the nickname. "No."

He walked onto the roof of the studio and sat her down on a concrete block.

"Then sweetheart it is."

He sat down next to her and looked down at the chaotic riots igniting the streets of Gotham with rage and fire.

"Now this!" He smiled. "THIS IS COMEDY!"

"I don't get it."

He looked at her for a moment. "You will." He softly held her hand before looking back down at the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 33 31
Just like last year, I'm doing one story per day for Pride Month, only this year has a theme: Quarantine! So buckle up and get ready for some stupid...
109K 4.2K 41
an old fanfic i was too lazy to rewrite. sorry. Started: September 15, 2019 Finished: December 10, 2019
215K 5.6K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...