Captured By A Ruthless Vampir...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My peopl... More

~CopyRight ~
~Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King~
|1| ~The Luna Blood Moon~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|2|~The Privileged~
|3|~The Way To A Wolves Heart~
|4|~The Brother Hood~
|5|~The Charade of Falling Stars ~
|6|~The Dream of Fire ~
|7|~Never Have I Ever ~
|8|~ WICKED WORLD OF WONDROUS ~
|9|~ Run Embry Run~
|10|~I'll Follow~
|11|~We're not in Kansas anymore~
|12|~His Rejection ~
|13|~His Rules ~
|14|~She-Wolf in the City~
|15|~The Werewolves Are Coming~
|16|~Hello Cousin~
|17|~Duty Calls~
|18|~Ending Connections~
|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~
|20| ~Rejection Denied~
|21| ~ Wreckage ~
|22|~The Truth Hurts~
|23|~ Moment 4 for life~
|24|~Let Me In~
|25|~ The Bonds of Autumn~
|26|~Bond Understood ~
|27|~Bound To You ~
|28|~My Favorite Flavor~
|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~
|30|~ Cool People and Cool Places~
|31|~ Mr. Groveler Grovels Good~
|32|~ Master of Manipulation~
|33|~Trust Your Instincts~
|34|~Bitch Boy~
|36|~Mines ~
|37|~The Bite Fight ~
|38|~The Apology~
|39|~The Dispute ~
|40|~The Chase Down~
|41|~The Golden Chosen~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|42|~A Night Full Of Surprises~
|43| ~The Summons~
|44| ~A Day Full Of Sorrow~
|45| ~The Lost Wolf~
|46| ~A Girl Fight ~
|47|~ A Special Touch~
|48|~The Chemicals React ~
|49|~Officially Claimed ~
|50|~Deep Trouble~
|51|~A Worldwide View ~
|52|~ You Are Dead To Me~
|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~
|54|~You Are My Air ~
|55|~You're Driving!~
|56|~A Midnight Ride ~
|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~
|58| ~An Early Dive ~
|59| ~The Drama Queen ~
|60| ~The Red House ~
|61| ~The Grand Entrance ~
|62| ~The Fairest of All ~
|63| ~ A Time Long Ago~
|64| ~ Happy Never After~
|65| ~A Magical Surprise~
|66| ~ Once Upon A Time ~
|67| ~ A Night to Remember ~
|68| ~ An Important Business Matter ~
|69| ~ The Hunt~
|70| ~Captured By Him~
|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~
|72| ~Heartbreaking Goodbyes~
|73| ~ Yet Another Important Business Matter~
|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~
|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~
|76| ~ The Pledge To The She-Wolf~
|77| ~The First Casualties of War ~
|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~
|79| ~War Ready ~
|80| ~Awakened~
|81| ~The Path of Blood~
|82| ~ The Grand Finale, or Not~
|83| ~Deadly Poison~
|84| ~New World Order~
|85| ~ A Whole New World~
|86| ~ Family Reunions ~
|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~
|88| ~ There are Consequences for Every Action~
|89| ~ I Declare War~
|90| ~ Til Death Do You Part~
|91| ~ Silent War~
|92| ~ The Art of War~
|93| ~ Operation Task Force~
|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~
|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~
|96|~ Reinforcement's ~
|97|~The Blood Gathering~
|98| ~The Challenge~
|99|~Pack in Blood~
|100|~The Winner~
~|Epilogue|~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~
Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~
Book 3 ~Hunted by the Barbaric Vampire King~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Queen of Heart's~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

|35|~How to torture 101 ~

10.1K 667 120
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

It's been about an hour and a half since I started my torturing session with the hunter, bitch boy number three.

I've been having the time of my life. I always felt like learning the action of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment is such a learning experience.

Did you know that every species relies on one of their sense more than they do the other?

For example, a werewolf relies on its sense of smell more than others. The smell is the most developed sense for a dog. They even have great smelling memory. So, if want to hinder a dog get rid of its most reliable sense. Their ability to smell, makes sense right? Yeah, I know.

The same thing goes for the un-loyal and supposed to be royal, Lycan. They are basically highly enhanced werewolves, or better yet The Great Pyrenees of the dog's world. With that being said, if you take away their ability to smell is basically hindering their abilities to see, taste, and also touching.

However, you must always remember that when you take away one sense it will most likely enhance another one. So, with that being said if you're going to take away a dog's ability to smell it's certainly best to cut off their ears as well.

Moving along, next up on how to torture shall be humans who are the easiest to break. Thanks to the fact that they can't heal themselves and will most likely die. They are so weak. Anyway, humans rely on all of their five senses. They need their eyes to see, their tongues to taste, their nose's to smell, their ears to hear, and their skin to touch. That means you have many options to play with when it comes to making them break.

The most important organs of sense that they rely on the most are by far their eyes. They perceive up to eighty percent of all impressions by means of their sight. Have you ever heard of the saying the blind leading the blind? Well of course it has a double meaning like most idioms.

The first one being, an obvious metaphor in the form of a parallel phrase, used to describe a situation where a person who knows nothing is getting advice and help from another person who knows almost nothing.

Seneca loves that phrase and I quote, "Abiding in the midst of ignorance, thinking themselves wise and learned, fools go aimlessly hither and thither, like blind led by the blind,"

I swear he has repeated that phrase almost a thousand times a day. Okay now, let me get back to my point. The second meaning of those idioms in the vampire world is much more shallow. It means two words.

"Easy Kill,"

Well, humans are an easy kill in general however a blind human only takes us fives second to kill instead of ten. You see, easy kill!

Anyway, the point is that if you take away a full-grown human vision you basically have a newborn. Now, sure they can learn to do things while their blind but it will take them some time to figure it out. They become even more vulnerable than they already are.

An easy kill and the hunters are basically highly advanced humans, who just have happened to be cursed with immortality.

So if you think it's fun to take away the sight of a human, just imagine how it feels to take away a hunter's sight.

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man it's quite the thrill.

That's exactly what I'm experiencing right now as I snatch out the hunter left eyeball with my bare finger. I used a knife to cut out his right. It may take him a week or two before he can see again.

Yikes! Now, I know that shit hurts. The hunter's thrilling screams ring louder than a great whale whistling call.

"Does that hurt, Bitch Boy," I question, snatching the hunter by his hair and then slamming into the bucket filled with sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid, and Spirytus Stawski? Oh, yup!

You heard me right.

Some good ole whiskey. In fact, Spirytus is the world's strongest and potent liquor. I can honestly say that when this mild-tasting liquid hits the back of your throat it feels like you have been punched in the stomach so hard, that even for a vampire it becomes hard to breathe in. So, I can only imagine how it will feel mixed with acids and tossed into a person's bloody eye sockets.

I can only guess it feels like how it will feel if someone would throw gasoline onto your face and then set it on fire. Judging by the hiss of pains and sizzling noise that enters my ears, I was right.

The bitch boy screams will overpower a lion's roar. Pussy.

"Are you ready to talk, bitch boy," I ask, after pulling the filth head out of the bucket of toxins? "Who is the Lycan's prince destined,"

The hunter hoof and puffs and gasps for air. "I've already told you," he spits."Your bitch," he just can't help the words that just roll off his sarcastic ass tongue. I can't wait to remove it.

"Alrighty then, bitch boy number three. Have it your way," I warn.

"Fuck you! Fuck You! Fuck You," he spits louder. The nerve of this bitch.

Wrong answer. I dunk his head back. This is becoming quite boring fairly quickly. Let's try this one more time.

"Who is the Lycans prince destined, "I question, again after pulling his head back up.

A few seconds later, I'm met with nothing but the hunter having a hissy fit. Now, I'm officially bored.

"Bring me a human," I demand, knowing that a few men from my security detail are right outside this door watching the scene unfold. My men love to watch me in action. I must admit my torture methods are quite effective.

Now, typically I can make one break within an hour or so, and even if that doesn't work I have the lovely power of compulsion, which allows me to get inside of one's head. With that being said, all of this torture isn't really called for. It's just fun as hell.

My monster loves hearing other screams and enjoys the thrill of the kill. It makes our dick twitch.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, Bitch Boy," I tell and this time I'm dead ass serious. "Who is the bitch boy number one destined,"

If looks could kill, I'll be dead by now. Too bad, he can't see. Ha.

Seconds later, Raphael walks in with one of my human slaves. She's a timid little thing, shaking in her boots. Tears are welled up in dull and lifeless brown eyes, almost making me feel bad.

Almost.

Unfortunately for her, breaking the hunter without force is more important to me than sparing her life.

"Sit down in front of him," I demand.

She follows, silently crying a river.

"Touch his hand," I command, and once again she follows.

The hunter starts to go crazy, smacking the girl's hand away.

"Guards," I snap. Instantly, three of my men stalks into the cell and hold the hunter in place.

He attempts to fight back, but his attempts are useless, pointless.

"This will not work, bloodsucker," he roars.

"This will not work,"

Yes, it will and he knows it. "This is your last warning," I warn.

"Fuck you," he says again. Tsk Tsk! Tsk!

It's time for the fun part to begin. You see, protecting humans is the sole reason why hunters exist. It's second nature to them. They are like retarded guardian angels when it comes to the species of humans.

For further elaboration, if you shoot a human in front of a hunter the hunter feels the bullet or if you hit the human with a car the hunter shall feel the impact of the vehicle. With or without being bonded.

Now, a bonded human and hunter is a whole another ball game.

A bonded human and hunter is imprinting of a soul. The human would become the hunter's charge.

A hunter's charge is a hunter's everything. When the human finally dies, something inside of the hunter dies as well. It's that simple. I also know that they can feel their charge pain triple sacks over.

With that being said, I allow my monster to come to the surface and enter the hunter's mind. I can feel his wall-building up, attempting to fight against my control but that is also pointless.

Within a second, I have full control over his mind. "Let me in," I compel, and just as the human girl did moments ago the hunter follows my orders.

"That's right, you good little bitch," I say, while playfully smacking his face. Then, I grab one of my tools off the concrete ground and split his wrist. Blood in and blood out. It's the hunter's motto. Once done I gently grab the human girl's arm, she shivers and then starts to panic.

"Be still girl," I compel, looking directly into her brown eyes. Instantly, she calms down. Finally, I cut her wrist as well and place it by the hunter's lips. "Drink," I compel the both of them at the same downtime.

Of course, they follow orders. The hunter begins to moan, appearing to be trapped inside a blood frenzy. "Bond with her," I compel, give her your soul,"

Again, he follows. Ha! Ha! Ha! Someone is going to be mad when they wake up.

From what I've seen and heard, the bonding ritual can be very passionate or either very emotional.

This is where the hunter will either accept the human-like a child or lover. Apparently, the hunter doesn't have any physical attraction to the girl because he's not blankly humping her.

He is simply embracing her like a father would do to his newborn daughter, cradling her body to his chest and softly gulping down her blood. The human arms cling around the hunter's neck like he is her life source as she also greedily gulps down his blood.

It looks strange as hell but I'm not complaining.

The outcome of this arrangement shall be highly favorable for me, the other kings, and this war. Now, that I'm thinking about it. I don't know why I didn't come up with this bright-ass idea before.

The sunrise looks beautiful. The brilliant and blazing color of the sun reminds me of my beautiful beloved soul, Embry. That is exactly why she is my sunshine.

I had a couple of things to handle while waiting on the forced bond to be completed.

Xander and the others shall be here by nightfall. I've planned to have the name of the Lycan's destined and a new reliable source way before they arrive.

So, I guess it's safe to say that everything is going to plan.

The only thing that is bothering me is the fact that I miss my Sunshine, Embry. I miss her a lot and I mean a lot, a lot, a lot.

I've been very tempted to contact Gutter and check in on her but I don't want to draw any more hints that she is my beloved. He is already suspicious enough. I mean, of course, I could always kill him but I prefer not to kill any more of my kind into at least after the war.

The species of werewolves and whoever else decides to join them is the only species who should currently fear me.

Okay, now that's a lie but with all jokes aside, at this moment Gutter is better used to me alive than dead. Plus, I know that nothing is wrong with my beloved because if it was I would feel it.

So, I can live without smothering her to death for at least one night.

Raphael and I walk into the hunters and his new charges cell just in time. Both of them are just waking up.

"Finally," I think to myself as I drench the both of them in. It appears that the hunter is fully healed, even his gruesome green eyes have managed to magically reappear inside of his eye socket but the human.

The human is the one who has managed to steal the show. She looks enchanting, mysterious in every way. I mean she is no Embry, but I must admit that the once fragile and scary human girl appears to have graduated from ugly duckling to swan overnight.

She is now curvy in all the right places. Her dull brown eyes are now big, bright and hazel, lively. Her once disturbingly blemished covered skin is now blemish free, clean. The humans rough and raggedy short brown hair is now thick, bouncy, and full. I'm almost certain that if it would be straightened that it shall flow all the way down her back. She looks ten times better.

Ten times better and she also has inherited the hunter's markings. Every single one of them that appears on Bitch boy number three skin now appears on her skin.

She looks beautiful. The human girl should thank me. I have blessed her with a new life, literally and a new body.

The hunter and his new human charge groans in pain and begin to stretch out their bodies across the bloody concrete floor at the same damn time. They move in sync like they were born together.

It really is fascinating.

"Oh, how cute," I say so they can be aware of my presence. "It appears that the both of you mimic one another actions,"

The Hunter head pops up and so do his charges. Again, at the same time and the both of their eyes grow wide as they take in each other's appearance. They are staring at one another like they are staring at a ghost. I can literally see the alarm going off in their eyes.

"What have you done," the hunter and his charge yell in unison.

Interesting. Now, here comes the fun parts.

Within a second I'm in front of the charge. Before she can react I pick her up off the floor by her neck and then slam her into the concrete wall with force.

She screams to the top of her lungs and the hunter goes crazy, trying his hardest to break his chains.

"Let her go," he roars.

As I wrap my arms around her neck, cutting off the human girl's air supply.

Instantly, she starts choking and gasping for air and so does the hunter.

Very, interesting!

"Please," she begs, squirming underneath my iron grip hold and of course the hunter is in the corner, curled up like a little bitch mimicking his charge actions.

"Please," screams the human and the hunter, making me laugh so hard I swear if I was human I would have pissed my pants.

"Who is the Lycan Destined," I manage to spit out in between my fits of laughter. My man Raphael is also attempting to control his laughter while standing directly beside me.

"Fuck you," surprisingly screams the human.

"Yeah, fuck you," roars the hunter.

"Wrong answer," I hiss, and without further ado I allow my monster to plunge our fangs deep into her throat and sink our claws deep than deep into her now flawless skin. She releases a top-of-the-lung scream and so does her hunter friend.

Bingo! I win. I continue to suck every ounce of her blood. I can literally feel her life force draining and her freshly tainted soul being detached from her body.

"Amazing," says Raphael in awe. Yeah, I know the feeling this is some cool shit.

The human and hunter start to panic, adding onto the fire that is burning inside, pleasing my inner monster.

I allow him to have some fun, biting down deeper into her skin. The sweet peachy taste of her blood is so refreshing as it slides down my throat.

She tastes like him. A few seconds later, the human begins to go limp within my arms and the hunter's body starts to violently shake. They are almost dead.

Out of nowhere, he speaks, " The She-Wolf,"

The she-wolf? What the fuck is he talking about.

"What she-wolf," I hiss while detaching my fangs from out of her delicate skin and throwing the human body to the floor like a rag doll as if her life is pointless because it is. "What the fuck are you talking abo-,"

"The she-wolf from the Northern Village Quebec is his destined," he tells, instantly making my blood boil.

If my memory serves me correctly the only she-wolf that the hunter knows I was aware of is my she-wolf. That she-wolf belongs to me. He bet not be talking about my sunshine. He's not.

"What the fuck are you talking about," I ask him again. "What's the she-wolf name,"

A long-drawn-out moment passes before the hunter lifts up his head. Then, his eyes land onto his charge and then back onto me.

"Give her to me," he demands like he's the one in control. That very thought alone is laughable.

"My patience is running thin," I hiss. No, correction my monster hisses. The hunter has no idea who's fucking with. "I give you five seconds,"

"Give her to me,"

"Four seconds,"

"I swear, I'll tell you what you want to know, just give her to me," he pleads.

"Three seconds or better yet one," I don't have time for this.

In fact, "Times up,"

"The Lycan prince destined goes by the name of Embry Wilde," he spits out through clenched teeth.

Everything around me goes red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
2.2M 54.2K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
1.1M 41.5K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
236K 10.3K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...