Captured By A Ruthless Vampir...

S0NDREENJ द्वारा

Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My peopl... अधिक

~CopyRight ~
~Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King~
|1| ~The Luna Blood Moon~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|2|~The Privileged~
|3|~The Way To A Wolves Heart~
|4|~The Brother Hood~
|5|~The Charade of Falling Stars ~
|6|~The Dream of Fire ~
|7|~Never Have I Ever ~
|8|~ WICKED WORLD OF WONDROUS ~
|9|~ Run Embry Run~
|10|~I'll Follow~
|11|~We're not in Kansas anymore~
|12|~His Rejection ~
|13|~His Rules ~
|14|~She-Wolf in the City~
|15|~The Werewolves Are Coming~
|16|~Hello Cousin~
|17|~Duty Calls~
|18|~Ending Connections~
|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~
|20| ~Rejection Denied~
|21| ~ Wreckage ~
|22|~The Truth Hurts~
|23|~ Moment 4 for life~
|24|~Let Me In~
|25|~ The Bonds of Autumn~
|26|~Bond Understood ~
|27|~Bound To You ~
|28|~My Favorite Flavor~
|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~
|30|~ Cool People and Cool Places~
|31|~ Mr. Groveler Grovels Good~
|32|~ Master of Manipulation~
|33|~Trust Your Instincts~
|35|~How to torture 101 ~
|36|~Mines ~
|37|~The Bite Fight ~
|38|~The Apology~
|39|~The Dispute ~
|40|~The Chase Down~
|41|~The Golden Chosen~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|42|~A Night Full Of Surprises~
|43| ~The Summons~
|44| ~A Day Full Of Sorrow~
|45| ~The Lost Wolf~
|46| ~A Girl Fight ~
|47|~ A Special Touch~
|48|~The Chemicals React ~
|49|~Officially Claimed ~
|50|~Deep Trouble~
|51|~A Worldwide View ~
|52|~ You Are Dead To Me~
|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~
|54|~You Are My Air ~
|55|~You're Driving!~
|56|~A Midnight Ride ~
|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~
|58| ~An Early Dive ~
|59| ~The Drama Queen ~
|60| ~The Red House ~
|61| ~The Grand Entrance ~
|62| ~The Fairest of All ~
|63| ~ A Time Long Ago~
|64| ~ Happy Never After~
|65| ~A Magical Surprise~
|66| ~ Once Upon A Time ~
|67| ~ A Night to Remember ~
|68| ~ An Important Business Matter ~
|69| ~ The Hunt~
|70| ~Captured By Him~
|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~
|72| ~Heartbreaking Goodbyes~
|73| ~ Yet Another Important Business Matter~
|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~
|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~
|76| ~ The Pledge To The She-Wolf~
|77| ~The First Casualties of War ~
|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~
|79| ~War Ready ~
|80| ~Awakened~
|81| ~The Path of Blood~
|82| ~ The Grand Finale, or Not~
|83| ~Deadly Poison~
|84| ~New World Order~
|85| ~ A Whole New World~
|86| ~ Family Reunions ~
|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~
|88| ~ There are Consequences for Every Action~
|89| ~ I Declare War~
|90| ~ Til Death Do You Part~
|91| ~ Silent War~
|92| ~ The Art of War~
|93| ~ Operation Task Force~
|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~
|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~
|96|~ Reinforcement's ~
|97|~The Blood Gathering~
|98| ~The Challenge~
|99|~Pack in Blood~
|100|~The Winner~
~|Epilogue|~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~
Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~
Book 3 ~Hunted by the Barbaric Vampire King~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Queen of Heart's~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

|34|~Bitch Boy~

10.6K 622 142
S0NDREENJ द्वारा

Unedited.
Cyrus Pov.
Forrest in media.

Before Cyrus Found Embry.

I left Embry back at my cabin estate and I felt like such a dick. The look of mistrust inside her vivid and bright golden eyes that was on full display when her wolf presented herself disturbed me. The pain that my pretty little beloved displayed on her perfect little face disturbed me.

I hated using her good heart against her.

But I had to do it. I had to fuck with her head, so she could get her wolf to fall in line. I just had to.

It's for the both of their good. You see Embry is a really sweet girl and no one would be able to sway my mind to believe anything other than that.

Her father really did do a stand up job with raising her. She's kind, patient, and understanding but her wolf.

Now, her wolf is an entirely different story. She is a mischievous little thing. She is reckless and bold. A little too damn bold if you ask me. That little wolfs of my beloved maybe the cause of another Awaking war if she keeps it up. I swear it's like she only presents herself just to get under my skin.

Fucking little trouble maker.

I know damn well that Embry wolf took control over her body the moment she started flirting with my man for two solid reasons. First one being, Embry is shy as hell. She damn near dies from embarrassment when I give her a compliment. It's really adorable.

Secondly, Embry is not that stupid. Her wolf is but Embry is by far smarter than that. Anyway, none of that matters at this point. I'm sure my little pep talk put Embry's wolf back in place.

I've got other shit to handle like setting up camp bases, stationing our soldiers and insuring that the media stays the hell out of our business. This is exactly what I'm on the way to do right now. The raid on the Northern Pack territory has been successful.

Gutter informed me that Nicklaus and our Queen are on their way. Yes, the Queen. Nicklaus has claimed Claire which now makes her my sister.

Good Job, Nick! He has officially signed our death warrants but it's cool. We won't go down without a fight. Sure, the council will be pissed but no one gives a fuck.

Whoever attempts to harm my brother or sister shall die.

"Sire," greets Nicklaus agent Raphael as soon as I step out the car. "It's an honor to have you alongside of us on the battlefield."

"You may rise," I instruct the other soldiers who are bowing and showing their respect before I greet Raphael with a firm handshake.

"It's a pleasure, now what are the reports," I get straight to the point.

"King Xander and the Queen are in route. They are expected to be here by tomorrow night,"

"And where is the King," Why the hell would they separate?

"He's currently on his way to the camp base that's set up closer towards the Northern Pack territory, Commander Ravana and her unit are also stationed there,"

Good. That's one less problem that I've got to deal with right now. I don't have time for Embry and Ravana to be in the same area.

"And has Marko reported in," I still haven't heard from him and I know damn well he isn't dead.

"No Sire," reports Raphael. "He is still off the map,"

Hmm, interesting. Where is bitch boy number six?

"The hunter that you captured has been recently transported here. What should we do with him,"

"The hunter blood belongs to the King. He shall decide his fate," I respond, while walking into the tent.

I make my way over to the desk and briefly scan over some documents that were sent over by Speck or more like the supposed to be war documents. Most of them are filled with different ideas for me to grovel. I shake my head as I continue to go through the supposed to be documents, leave it to my adviser to be the one more concerned about my love life than my war life.

Fucking lunatic. To be honest, I'm actually glad she did this. Especially after my last encounter with my beloved, I've got some serious ass kissing to do. Speck probably figured it out that I would dig myself further in a hole before I crawl out of it.

That makes her a clever little lunatic I guess.

"Instruct the slave to begin preparing the Kings estate for his arrival," I instruct before dismissing him. "You may take your leave,"

He nods and then takes his leave.

I grab the remote and flicker on the televisions. TRS(The Royals Source) is the first thing that I see. Great! This is exactly what I need.

In order to control the media I need to understand how the outside world is currently viewing things and then I can reach out to Seneca, so he can explain to me how to handle it.

My job is to force outsiders to view the world how I expect them to view it since I have the power to compel other supernatural to do what I want them to do and Seneca's job is to form a plan to address all matters because of the obvious. He's smart as hell. That's how it works with our brotherhood and that's exactly why we are the Kings.

Not to mention the fact that we've been as thick as thieves for centuries so that's a plus.

Nicklaus has selected each one of us to rule alongside of him for many reasons. The most important reason consists of what each of us can bring to the table. Our heritage plays a major role as well but our abilities have officially sealed the deal.

Not too many people know this but Nicklaus is much smarter than he looks.

Have you ever heard of the saying you are who you surround yourself with? He has always lived by that rule and I must admit that it has served him well.

For an example, just look at us. We're at the top of the food chain and it's all because of him. Oh, and because of Xander blood thirsty nature but that's a story for another day.

I begin to focus on one of Marcellus conquest by the name of, "Cindy Lou Knows You." She is a media personality who loves to suck dick and spread the word. I can't stand the whore Marcellus has sworn on his dick that she is a good fuck.

As expected the entire world is talking about the war they are also very curious to learn all there is to know about Nicklaus first Chosen in history. Apparently, Claire has left quite the impression on just about any and everybody who has ever come in contact with her.

She's such the little charmer. Not! That girl was born to corrupt this world.

The paparazzi had a field day with taking pictures of her when she first arrived at my penthouse and of course every lower level vampire is dying to figure out why he chose her over millions or more like billions of slaves.

Those nosy little fucks.

"The King's chosen is quite the scandal," says Cindy Lou Knows You. "The academy that she was selected from has confirmed that she was a troubled human child. They have confirmed she was nominated to become a bleeder,"

"Wow," roars the crowd in sync.

"So why the hell would he select her to be his chosen," Cindy Low Knows you, questions, while looking all over the crowd.

I laugh out loud. The lower level vampires really have no life.

"The world would like to know all about her and I'm the one who has gotten to the bottom of things," she continues on.

I'm sure you do have a mouth full of royals sperm, little cunt.

"Stay tune to find out all there is to know about the Kings Golden Haired Chosen,"

Golden hair Chosen? Really, is that the best they could come up with?

"I have all the juicy details," tells Cindy Lou Knows You while flashing her sparky clean fangs. "And I'm here to tell you that all the details are to die for," she horribly jokes and the crowd laughs.

Oh, the fucking fuckery! I can't watch this shit. That stupid little noisy bitch just loves to use her mouth. I flip through the channels for a while and stumble upon the news. Every single storyline consists of events from the war.

Yup, the council is most certainly pissed. I'm just about to turn off the television and start some damage control when the news reporter's words grab my attention.

"The Lycan prince is expected to arrive in Canberra by tomorrow. Our sources say that the Lycans are claiming that one of our Kings has stolen his destined. He's requesting an audience with King Cornelius and the council. I believe it's safe to say that the war will continue on," reports the ugly ass blonde reported.

She has been an official pain in my ass since the beginning of time.

She's fucking annoying. They all are. I told Nicklaus that we should drain anyone who partakes in the media and rid the world of the bull shit once and for all.

This is a vampire-infested world. Who the fuck gives a fuck about the media, news, and other bullshit on television that the lower-level vampire just can't seem to get enough of?

Pathetic fucking scums! Why the fuck is bitch boy number one requesting to speak to anyone? There is no way that the council would speak to him willing unless he claims that he has some information for them about.....

Fuck! Within a second, I search the desk for the stupid little cellphone that we only use in cases of emergencies. Now, that I'm thinking about it, I'm actually quite surprised that Cornelius hasn't reached out. I know damn well that he's knows something is up.

Only a few of us Kings actually communicate on this damn devilish device. Neither of us is a fan of technology. In fact, Cornelius, Marcellus, and I are probably the only ones who utilize this bullshit the most and no one other than a King is able to contact us.

With the exemption, of my Aunt, she always finds a way to achieve the impossible.

Cornelius answers his phone on the first ring. "I have received reports that you are in Revelstoke instead of attacking in Hudson, which is hilarious considering the fact that you are the one who wanted this war," he starts to provoke.

"Allowing our king to fight your battles, oh how sweet?"

"Fuck you, Cornelius," I spit.

"Never! I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole," The sadistic piece of shit spits back.

"Touché, you sadistic piece of shit! Now fuck the fuckery. Why the hell is the Lycan bitch boy requesting an audience with you? No better yet why the hell are you even entertaining him, Cornelius?"

"I have my reason," he responds smoothly. "And watch that Bitch word, Bitch boy."

"B—I" I start to say, but he cuts me off.

"But if you must know I'm curious to learn about this mysterious little destined of his that he swears one of us have," He confesses and honesty so am I. I would love to get my hands on her just, so I can drain her.

"Plus, I really don't have a choice in the matter," adds in Cornelius.

"What do you mean you don't have a choice. It's your Kingdom. Nicklaus won't be happy about this,"

"Nicklaus is the one who put me in this position in this first place," snaps Cornelius.

"What the fuck are you talking about," I snap back.

"Count Cloven is on the way to your Kingdom with some very important news," his words are now hushed. Why the hell is he whispering? "Count Cloven father has also been here snooping around and for some strange reason he has been asking a series of weird questions about Nicklaus Chosen,"

Fuck! I knew it which could only mean...

"Oh and by the way if you haven't noticed the entire world is curious to learn all about her," he spits through clenched teeth. "I knew she was going to be trouble. I fucking knew it," he continues to rant.

"Apollyon sent Count Cloven father to my kingdom. He is also the one who demanded that I entertain the bitch boy. You know very well that I couldn't refuse. Plus, Nicklaus little toy is also in my Kingdom, just to stir up some trouble. So you could miss with that Nicklaus is going to be pissed bull shit."

Oh, so that's where Lady Gwen ran off too. Now, that's interesting! What type of games is she playing? Other women would stick around and fight but Lady Gwen is no other women. She's a tyrant and likes to hit a person where it hurts. She's smart too.

I'll give her that.

That's exactly why I'll bet my bottom dollar that she is the one who has run straight to Nicklaus father.

"And who the fuck do you think you are calling me and questioning me about things that are transpiring inside my Kingdom in the first place," He continues to go off.

"It's obvious that you, Xander, and our precious fucking King have been keeping all of us in the dark about what's been going on inside your Kingdom,"

"The three musketeers," he spits.

"All of you have put us in some deep shit and for what? For a fucking human girl," he snaps.

"Watch your fucking tone," I snap back.

"Fuck you with a sick clitoris," he spits through clinched teeth and then disconnects the call.

Yup, he's pissed!

Fucking dick! I quickly pocket my phone before I do something stupid, like crushing the device with my bare hands or smashing it against the wall. I have to stay in control for all of our sake.

Nicklaus is going to flip when he finds out that his father is on to us and Xander is going to flip when he finds out that they are all focusing on Claire. So, that leaves me to clean up the mess as always.

Fuck. This alliance will be the death of me.

I run my hands throughout my hair and start pacing back in fourth. God of the fucking blood. I need to figure out how much Apollyon knows and fast. He knows something about Claire that much is obvious but how? I mean we all know that he has spies. None of us are fools, well Marcellus is but that's also a story for another day. He has to have someone stationed in my kingdom. Someone is working for him inside of my household. Shit!

I'm sure he has many people in my household reporting back to him. No, Apollyon almighty ass most certainly has spies, stationed inside our entire household. Fuck!

I take a deep breath attempting to calm my monster. Right now I need to figure out what they know. How the fuck do they know anything in the first place when Nicklaus just claimed Claire and what the fuck does it have to with the Lycan Prince?

What am I missing? Who's his destined and why the fuck does he believe we have her? I need answers now. Luckily for me, I have the dogs bitch cell buddy in my grasp.

If anybody knows what goes on in the dog's world it's him, like I said before I'm no fool. I know very well that he was on his way to Northern Pack territory before I captured him just to stir up trouble.

Nicklaus and I have been observing the dog bitch and the Hunter scum relationship for a while now. They have formed some type of allegiance. The only reason he was able to successfully escape was because we wanted him too. He was bone to draw forth the bigger dog, Alpha Maddox.

We knew that he would come running the very moment that he found out she was alive and as expected he did. The only problem was the dog bitch wasn't supposed to get loose.

I grab the spare keys to the cells, walk out of the tent, and enter the little prison that we have set up for the captured mutts.

The disgusting scent of the hunter is the first stench to invade my sense's. He smells worse than the mutts, but he does taste good.

My monster voice lurks in the back of my head. He wants to finish him off and I'll be lying if I said that we weren't on the same page.

The both of us want the hunter blood.

I open up his cell and step inside. The hunter lifts up his head and takes a deep whiff of the air. His unnatural green eyes centers on to me before he cocks his head over to the left side. If I didn't know better I would think that he was analyzing me.

"To what do I owe the pleasure to be graced with the Gods awful presence of the Ruthless King," he mocks and then spits at my feet.

He's always been one little disrespectful bitch.

Wordlessly, I cock my hand back and punch his bitch ass straight in the face. Instantly, drawing blood.

My nostrils flare widely and my monster creeps to the horizon as his sweet tasting blood floats in the air and my mouth instantly waters. "Patience," I tell myself. "Patience,"

He spits out bloody saliva at my feet.

This time, I utilize my lower body to draw fourth more blood, pulling my leg up and slamming my knee caps straight into his nose.

It cracks and breaks. But not worries it will heal. This is the fun part about the highly enhanced little human. I could beat him to a pulp for centuries and he will instantly heal just to get beat to a pulp over and over again.

Now, how fun is that? The fool spits and my feet again and I cock my hand back just to bitch slap him. His jaw breaks from the impact, weak little bitch.

I slam my combat boot straight into face damn near knocking his head off his neck.

"Now listen here bitch boy," I announce while he picks his face up off the bloody stained concrete floor. "You're going to tell me everything I want to know."

The hunter looks me directly in the eyes.

"Fuck you, bitch boy," he mocks and then once again spits his bloody saliva at my feet. "I'm not telling you shit,"

"Wrong answers,"

"Bring me my tools," I mind link with Raphael.

"I'll be in right away, Sire," he responds. "To which cell,"

"Forrest the Hunter's cell," I respond and then shut off my mind.

Yup! This about to be one long night, I take off my leather jack, cock my hand, and then punch him slam in the jaw again.

<🌪>
Awake Friday. Please don't forget to hit that golden star ⭐️ comment and follow. If you want to read ahead the next chapter it is available on Inkitt.

Oh, and by the way CBARVK has made number one on Vampire/ Romance.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Her Secret Newba21806 द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

347 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...
769K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
777 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...