The Birth of Freedom

By RowenaWarden

"The truth will set you free but not before it's finished ripping your world apart" Some are born great, othe... More

Preface - Hunted
The Nature of Things
The Fall of Shiganshina
The Choice
Deal with the Devil
102nd
Section Commander
Sparhawke
Here there be Monsters
Tempered Steel
Ours is but to do and Die
Humanities Darkest Hour
We Fight Or We Die
The Girl the World Saw
The Battle for Trost Part one
The battle for Trost Part two
Heartbeat
Titan
Salute
Wings of Freedom
Battle Angel
Dissention
Of Dreams and Hope
The Mummer's Trial- Part One
The Mummer's Trial- Part Two
The Bonds that Bind Us
A Knife in the Dark
The Levi Squad
Faith
Soothsayer
I Am Hers and She is Mine
The Titan and the Well
Promises
Together We Give Our Hearts
From the Ashes we Rise
United we Stand, Divide we Fall.
When All Things Are Said And Done
Feast for the Brave
Blood Never Lies
The Calm Before the Storm
57th Expedition
Female Titan
The Forest of Giant Trees
The Might of The Survey Corp
Best Laid Plans of Erwin Smith
We Rise Only To Fall Part One
We Rise only to Fall Part Two
With A Million Lies The Truth Will Rise
The Souls of The Defeated.
Of Death and Love
How to Catch a Spy
A wolf Amongst the Sheep
The Call to War
Flight of the Valkyries
Clash of the Titans
The Aftermath
Exoneration
Epilogue- It Has Only Just Begun
Sequel Announcement and Fun Facts!

Heichou

3K 122 160
By RowenaWarden

AURORA

My first expedition had been a success with a low number of casualties reported and we had successfully deposited supply caches in a crumbling village around three hours ride from Trost, when we next rode out, we would be able to push further along to Shiganshina.

I had assisted Miche and Gelgar in clearing the village of Titans, earning one more solo kill and four assists with Rian and Nanaba arriving shortly after to help secure the area for the rest of the formation to arrive safely. Rian like myself had been forced to engage an abnormal before it could become a threat to the centre ranks on route to our destination, his face had been alit with the thrill of killing his first Titan, a feeling I now knew intimately.

Taking down those two abnormals had felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. The rush of adrenaline when I carved out their napes had sent such a thrill through my body it had been borderline pleasurable, even colliding with the floor hadn't been able to mask the feeling. What had put a dampener on my high though had been when Captain Levi had manhandled me to my feet before shoving me to my horse, commanding I get back to my position. I had risked my life chasing those Titan's and had put them down before they could compromise the command squad, I had done my job as I was supposed to. So, when he put his hands on me in force and barked at me like a misbehaving child, I hadn't been able to stop the fury from boiling in my blood.

Upon arrival to the village, Commander Erwin had approached Miche and me, personally commending my battle prowess and congratulating me on my first Titan kills. I had saluted fiercely while Miche had watched with a look of pride before ordering that I see to my gear. Restocking my blades and gas, Eld had offered to see to my straps and buckles to make sure nothing had loosened when I had collided with the ground earlier.

He had been halfway through tightening the straps across my chest when I noticed his gaze was elsewhere, following his line of sight, I saw Captain Levi glaring in my direction, his face seething. I remember shifting uncomfortably before refusing to look at the man.

"What's with the Captain?" Eld had asked while gesturing for me to spin around to check the straps across my back.

"Your guess is as good as mine, though if I had to guess, he's probably pissed he had to ride all that way towards me for nothing" I had shrugged and Eld had handed me back my jacket before helping me re-strap my arm bracers.

"Yeah about that. That was quite the show for a rookie's first time in the field" He had smiled as he picked up my cloak and wrapped it around my shoulders before securing it into place.

"I aim to please" I had drawled, secretly pleased with the praise. We had both laughed before returning to our horses.

The return home had gone without a hitch, and before long, we were arriving at headquarters and heading to our designated areas for debriefs. By the time I had document my kill counts and assists for the public records and filed my report for Miche, the sun had begun to set. With free time to kill I had decided to go and sneak some apples to Kano, after all he had been my guardian out there today and deserved a treat.

Depositing my cloak and gear in my room I unravelled my hair from it tight braid, sighing in relief as the thick mass fell down my back. Quickly racing to the kitchen, I grabbed a small bag of apples before making my way to the stables.

I passed a few others on my way and nodded my greetings before entering the deserted stables. Walking to my stall at the end of the row, I clicked my tongue to alert Kano to my presence. Flicking his ears, his head nuzzled into my face before pulling at the bag in my hand. Laughing I fed him the contraband before I rested my forehead on his muzzle, stroking the side of his neck. 

What would I have done without him today?

Footsteps echoed through the stables, and I looked up to see who was coming. Walking down the row, striding towards me with hell-bent purpose was the last person I was expecting to see. Captain Levi.

My anger began to simmer again as I remembered the way he had grabbed the front of my shirt. I turned back towards Kano in the hopes he would just ignore me and not force me into a confrontation, obviously, that was too much to ask for.

Coming up behind me, Levi grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around to face him. We were head level in height, and as such, I couldn't escape the anger in his cold grey eyes. I backed up in apprehension, gasping as my back hit the stable wall, he had me boxed in and I felt that familiar tell tale feeling or fight or flight taking over.

Don't hit the Captain. Don't hit the Captain. Don't hit the Captain.

"You were completely reckless out there today. What were you playing at?" Levi snarled, a look of pure fury passed over his features, making my stomach clench nervously in anticipation. I felt my temper flare-up in response.

What was I playing at? Is he for real?

"I was doing my job, Captain!" I snapped back, squaring my shoulders and levelling with him. He took a predatory step forward, his lips pulling back over his teeth ever so slightly. My eyes were drawn to those lips, and my body responded by sending little jolts of electric down to my stomach, my breathing starting to become more and more erratic.

"Your job is to do as your told," he said menacingly and burst of heat spread down to the juncture of my thighs. I was in trouble. I had to get out of here before I made a terrible mistake, it wasn't normal to feel like this when someone was cornering you, to feel excited by it.

"I don't have time for this" I muttered as I made my attempt to flee. As quick as lightening Levi shoved me back against the wall, knocking the breath from me. Without thinking, I brought my hands up to shove him back but as quick as before he captured my wrists and pinned them on either side of my head. I flung my head forward in an attempt to head-butt him, but he dodged my assault before shoving his lips forcefully against my own.

My body reacted on an instant and gave all it had into the kiss. I pressed my lips against Levi's hard, my body pressing desperately against his. My skin felt almost feverish as the heat spread across my entire body, he felt better than I ever could have imagined, and his smell was intoxicating, his lips firm and yet soft. 

How was that possible?

He ran his tongue along my lip, and I opened my mouth, letting him trace my own before biting down hard on his lower lip with a groan of pleasure. He finally let my wrists go and I grabbed a handful of his hair with one hand so tightly, I imagine his scalp hurt while the other grabbed a handful of his shirt. He broke the kiss and sank his teeth into my exposed neck and I moaned, arching my back off the stable wall.

Pushing his hand down the front of my trousers, he sucked at my neck as his fingers found a sweet spot between my legs, sending little jolts of pleasure down to my toes. No doubt he could feel the wetness gathering around his fingers and suddenly I wanted his bare skin on mine.

"Turn around." he panted.

I did as he said, and his hands forcefully shoved my back forward, causing my flushed face to press into the cold wall. I pushed my backside out slightly and felt the large swelling in his pants, swallowing in anticipation knowing there was no going back. 

Was this really happening? Are we really going to do this here?

He ripped my trousers and pants down before loosening his own, too impatient to undress properly, and just like that my reservations bolted for the door.

Using his knee, he shoved my legs apart and I felt the cold air hit me intimately. He ran the head of his member up and down my vulva before pushing inside me in one swift motion, a deep groan vibrating from his chest and my insides squeezed hard painfully as he filled me to the hilt, my body totally unaccustomed to the intrusion. The pain was sharp but in a sweet way, like when you first stepping into a hot bath and when he wrapped one hand in my hair tightly, making my scalp tingle, the other grasping my hip with a bruising grip keeping me tightly in place as he began to move in and out with force I lost all sense of self. 

I couldn't think clearly, my senses were overloading, my nerves on fire. I began to quickly feel a tightness forming in my stomach as my body took over. I instinctively rolled my hips backwards faster and faster, pushing myself onto Levi's member, chasing the toe-curling friction. My breathing picking up and coming out in rough pants as he roughly thrust into me, hitting places I hadn't even known existed. The feeling of being wound tighter and tighter taking over everything, crying out in desperate need of something but what I did not know. A dark burning began to writhe in a primal manner making the sensation of being filled over and over otherworldly.

This must be what heaven feels like.

The pressure was becoming too much, and I knew I couldn't take it any longer. Suddenly my entire body went taut, and a wave of exploding pleasure ripped through my whole being making my body quake violently. A long guttural moan tore through my throat as Levi held my hips down with as much as strength as he could, not once stopping his punishing pace.

He sank his teeth into my shoulder hard, sending a sharp jolt of pleasure straight between my thighs, beginning the build-up again. My body jerked, and I was unable to smother the low moan that left my mouth. Blood ran down my fingers as my nails raked the wall while struggling to keep up with his animalistic rhythm. I was utterly lost in the ecstasy, in him. Levi was pulling in and out faster and faster and slamming into my body with such feeling that I didn't know where I ended, and he began.

Gripping my hair tighter and forcing my head back, Levi pushed further into me, our thighs clapping together in an absurdly wanton sound, his grunts of pleasure becoming lost among my moans. Releasing my hair and wrapping his arm around the front of my chest, his chest moulding to my back as his movements started to become more erratic. His teeth grazed my skin, and I involuntarily clenched my insides as the pressure built beyond what I could handle. My breathing was totally uncontrollable, and I was sure any moment I would set aflame with the sin of our actions.

He was penetrating me as deep as my body would allow, pinning me against him, he snapped his hips forward forcefully three more times before a low deep groan tore from his throat. Startled by the burst of warmth inside me, I felt the pressure crash over me again and gasped as my body shook with rippling waves of euphoria. Levi leaned over my back, panting into my neck, and I could feel his heart beating rapidly through his chest.

A sharp hiss escaped my lips as he pulled out, my body aching from so much abuse but in a good way, after all I had suffered much worse. Reaching down, I pulled my pants back in place, not caring about the mess between my legs and looked back to see Levi tucking himself back into his own trousers, a strange look on his face. After securing my clothing, I stepped closer to him as I met his eyes which held a hauntingly, vulnerable look in them.

I reached out to touch his face to offer comfort but his hand snaked forward catching my wrist before I could make contact. He shoved my hand away and took two steps away from me, his usual neutral expression returning to his face.

"Don't read into this" He muttered not meeting my eyes. "We could die at any moment. We take our needs when we can" 

I recoiled as if he had struck me, a sharp ache in my chest at the rejection, he had barely been out of me five minutes, and already he was pushing me away.

Oh, you idiot.

Take our needs when we can. Well, the Captain had done that all right and, in the process, he had taken the rest. I had let this happen when I should have pushed him away, my own fault really. Lesson learnt the hard way. I suddenly felt unclean, like I was covered in something rotten.

That would be the last of my innocence.

Bottling down the heavy feeling in my heart, I pulled on a cold mask of indifference before meeting his eyes, not giving him the satisfaction of seeing what he had done to me.

"Of course, sir" I muttered before taking my leave. I walked away as calmly as I could manage despite the painful throbbing now making itself known between my legs. I waited until I out of his sight before I ran for the showers with all I had. I felt an overwhelming need to scrub myself raw in the hopes of washing away this unclean feeling. I doubted I would succeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.2K 18
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
4.8K 183 16
Y/N Hime came as a new student at the 104th cadet corps. The strongest soldiers have made it to the Survey Corps, but one of them is the most heartle...
17.9K 331 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...