Strange Marriage

By anushkashettyfan

He is handsome, She is beautiful He is class, She is mass, He is kind and calm, She is kind but wild... More

Character's
Sarayu
Sarayu laxmi
Mother
Sarayu and Swapna
Vicky
Storm
Blame
Marriage
His promise and Her pain
She is my Wife
His view
His care
His Family or Her new Family
New characters
Vivek chandra Warrior
Her outburst And family comfort
Her decision
New start
Family Time
Party
wedding night
First night Talks
Job
Friends time
They need some privacy
Little moments
Brothers
Brother in law
Nervous sarayu,Caring vicky
My childish wife
The truth
3. The shock .1
3. Journey .2
3. Mother's birthday .3
3. Munna .4
3. Birthday celebration .5
3. Love letter? .6
Not an update
3. Exhibition .8
3. Midnight dinner . 9
4. The race .0
4. His wonder women .1
4. Return of siblings .2
4. Vicky the chef .3
4. Problem .4
4. Fight and compromise .5
4. Reunion of family .6
4. Something.... Something .7
4. Sweet warning .8
4. Drinks party .9
5. Drunken Chitti .0
About update
5. Small glimpse .1
5. Prank .1

3. Outing with diamond .7

1.6K 85 31
By anushkashettyfan

Hello.... cuteees....

Okay i don't say anything... just read it and enjoy the long chapter..

Here the chapter

It's been one week that teja's incident happened now. Everything is back to normal in their lives. Teja's chapter is closed, After that incident he resigned his job and went usa, first sarayu felt guilt but when she remembered what he did, she shrugged her thoughts, and just prayed god for his better life as a friend.

Vicky and sarayu now free from their works... now a days Sarayu became much more comfortable with vicky, she sharing everything with him without hesitation. their bond is getting stronger day by day.

Vicky is in his study checking some business file. Sarayu is now sitting on floor in front of her laptop, talking with abhi and angel in video call.

Sarayu: I miss you too angel. She said looking at screen.

Abhi: Vadina.... this is cheating... you only miss her.... what about me. Abhi pouted.

Sarayu: Ohooo... arey baba.... i miss you tooo.. i miss you both.... please come soon. She said looking at screen.

Suddenly the atmosphere went little emotional. It's true she is missing them badly, she just stayed few days with them but she felt like she know this family from agess..

Abhi: We will come vadina... soon... very soon... i promise that... achha tell me what's your plans today. He changed the topic.

Sarayu: Nothing... she just shrugged

Abhi: Nothing... i pity on you vadina ..... your husband is quite boring person, don't worry when i come there, we will go somewhere. He said making her smile.

Sarayu: Okay... come soon... she said and ended the call.

She closed laptop with a smiling face and switch on the tv and start changing channels randomly.. she is feeling bore... she don't have any work to do. She wants go out with mahee but that idiot went mumbai for her relative function and swapna also busy with her work. She wants to ask vicky to go out but seeing him busy she decided to keep quite.

*******

After completing his work he went to their bed room to ask her for movie after that a dinner date... not date just like a outing... he is planing this from many days but because of work it didn't happened. He went first floor and saw her changing channels with bored expression on her face.

Vicky: Chitti... are you ok. He asked her sitting next her.

Sarayu: Yeah... completely... she replied still changing channels.

Vicky: Are... are you... busy... he asked,sarayu stopped her and looked vicky.

Sarayu: Even after seeing me like this, how can you ask such a question sir. She asked annoyed, vicky smiled.

Sarayu: Stop smiling for everything. She said and again got busy in changing channels.

Vicky: Shall we go out.. to... to watch a movie.

Sarayu: Really.... she asked, her showing her excitement, vicky nodded.

Sarayu: When..

Vicky: Now... only... go and get ready.. He said

Sarayu: ok..Ok... i will go wait.... she said getting up from her place and about go but stopped remembered something.

Sarayu: Wait a minute,... don't you have any work today... i mean... you said you have some important work today .... it's ok... if you have work, you complete your work first... we will go some other time,... you....

Vicky: Chitti... chitti... stop... Before she continue vicky stops her.

Vicky: yes... i had a work but I completed that.. so don't think like that.... now go and get ready, we should leave in fifteen minutes. He said

Sarayu nodded and went their room happily to change.

*******

Sarayu: I never thought that one day in my life I would watch a movie like this.... come let's go.... i won't see this movie.. said sarayu dragging vicky out from movie hall..

Vicky: What happened... chitti... movie good... don't you like it... He said annoyed by her behavior... Suddenly, she dragged him out of cinema hall in middle of the movie.

Sarayu: Seriously... sir... are you asking me what happened... can't you see what is happening inside. She asked him.

Vicky: Movie is playing there and everyone watching it. He replied.

Sarayu: I never know people watch movies like this. She said with frown.

Vicky: What do you mean...

Sarayu: Sir... we came here to watch movie not to attend any peace meetings. She said

Sarayu: Arey... is this way of watching movie that tooo a telugu mass movie..... where the excitement of watching movie, I didn't see excitement in any person inside. No shoutings, no whistle when hero came, leave that not at least smiles when some comedy scene comes, They are watching movie like they came some silence classes. She said sitting a nearly chair.

Vicky: Chitti... this is multiplex... here not allowed, shoutings. He said

Sarayu: Laughing... tooo. She asked sarcastically.

Vicky: No... but...

Sarayu: No buts. Its.. sir... i'm not coming inside,, if you want, you can go and watch.... it's better for me to sit here rather than attending that peace meeting movie. She said looking here and there,

Sarayu: Abhi is right... you too boring to entertain. She added .

Vicky: What.... He yelled but immediately composed himself when everyone looked him.

Sarayu: What... keep quite... no need to over react, i said truth only. She said annoyingly.

Vicky sighed and sat next to her. He want make her happy, taking her out today and he planned a few surprises too for her but all his plans got failed.

Vicky: So what will do... he asked her after sometime looking at her.

Sarayu thought a while and her face brighten when remembered something.

Sarayu: Don't you have any problem if you didn't go office tomorrow. She asked

Vicky: No... i don't have any important meetings tomorrow so... i'm thinking to take day off. He said casually.

Sarayu: Good... let's go. She said getting up.

Vicky: But where .. He asked her confusedly.

Sarayu: I will show you the real enjoyment. She said and dragged him out of mall.

Vicky pov...

Only god's know what plan had my diamond head right now, don't get confused thinking who is diamond, i called my wife diamond. She is diamond a pure diamond, my diamond. But right now i'm confused with her behavior, we both came watch movie but she didn't liked it. It's my bad... so leave but,,, she dragged me out of movie then out of mall. Now we are in bus.. she didn't tell me where she taking me when i asked her, she just said i will give a best memorable day in your life.

"Come our stop came" she said and again held my hand. She dragged me near door and got down from running bus.

She right, she making my day memorable because in my life til now, I had never boarded in a running bus nor got down but today she made me do these two.

After few minutes of walk we came near theater but She says she will not watch the movie why she brought me here. Here also same movie playing.

" Chitti... why are we here" i asked her looking at people... here is a lot people waiting outside and fans are cheering, shouting they are celebrating their favorite hero movie.

"To watch movie" she said smilingly looking at people. So she wants to watch movie here. No problem for me her happiness is first.

" Sir.. you Wait here, i will go and buy tickets for us" she said leaving my hand.

"No... no... you wait... i will go"

"No... sir... you can't handle this... i will go and come..." she said

"But..." before i say.

"Don't worry... " she said and went away from me in few seconds i lost her in crowd.

God... where she gone... I waited... waited... waited and waited... after twenty minutes of wait. She came near me.

"See... i got tickets" she said showing two tickets to me, grinning ear to ear, seeing her like this a smile appeared on my face.

"Let's go" she said and about to go. One man.. came in front of us. He is six feet height , he wore skin tight t-shirt with torn jeans which is showing his well built body, he looks good handsome.

"So... after long time., miss sarayu laxmi decided to watch a movie....." he said raising his eyebrows. Who is he...

"Stop... it sharath..." She said and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Ouch... that's hurt" he said dramatically and they laughed, I don't know why but i didn't like him.

"Ok.. ok.. how are you... chitti" he asked

"I'm good.... how are you" she asked him, smiling... agrhh.. why she behaving so nice with him. Who is he to her....

"All happy chitti.... where is others, they didn't came" he asked, for whom he asking about. i'm irrigated , wait vicky what happen to you suddenly, Maybe he is her friend, why are you getting irritate for small thing.

"They all are bu...."

" Chitti.... who is he" he asked in middle cutting her, when he saw me. Sarayu looked at me and smiled.

"He... "

" god... chitti.. Are you got married" He yelled again not giving her chance to give answer. She just nodded smilingly.

"Oh... god... when... how.. and why didn't you told me..." He questioned, why... she has to take your permission to get married, it's her wish man..

"Sorry... it's a long story" she said sighing.

"How bad you are.. chitti... this is a big crime you know... how can you do this to me, what about me....." He said with sad face. Did he flirting with my wife,how dare he flirt with her that too in front of me. i want to puch him but before i do that.

"Sharath" Warned sarayu glaring at him.

"Ok... ok... sorry... sorry... " He said and came in front of me.

"Hello sir... my name is sharath... i'm chitti's friend" he said forwarding his hand.

I want to ignore him but he is my diamond friend if i ignored him she will get mad at me and it's dangerous for me, you when she gets angry.... she throws everything on me i have run to save my life.

One day when i just raised my voice on hunter for ripping my file and she saw me that's it, she thrown all my files on me calling me idiot,stupid, even she hit me my files i have to run whole house to save my self and she also said i'm crucial man... in which angle i'm looking crucial man to her,, i'm not a person who gets angry easily basically i'm cool and calm person, arey i just told him not to do this again raising my voice, for that she called me crucial man.

I don't want to be crucial man again in front of her so i shook his hand.

"Nice meet you... sir.. you know... you are very lucky to get chitti" He said looking at my diamond.

"I know " i said formally, shooting draggers at him with my eyes seems like he understood my irritation because, he immediately took his hand back with small smile.

"Ok... then... i will meet you later..... bye.." He said, i felt relief.

"Wait, where are you going, what about movie... are you not going to watch movie" Asked my diamond making me frown.

Why chitti... why.... he wants go then let him.. why are you dragging in middle of us.

"No... chitti.. i got a important call... i have to go..." he said checking time.

Good for you go... and don't come again, i thought.

"Okay... then... bye.." she said.

"Bye... enjoy... movie with your hubby" he said and turned to leave.

We also start to go inside but suddenly he called me i stopped and faced him. He came near me and hugged me.

"No need get jealous... brother.... she is all yours.." He said broke the hug. I looked him in awe.

"I know... you are angry on me... for flirting with your wife... but trust me, it's just for fun.... she is just my friend... a good friend,... " He said..

"I'm sorry... i was just.." i stopped, i really don't know what to say... i know they are friends but..

"Possessive" he said smirking at me.

"No... problem... it's good to be possessive to our love, i can understand that" He said grinning.

"Thank you " I said not knowing what to say..

"Any way... nice to meet you brother... take care my friend and your love.. bye.. hope we'll meet again"He said

"Definitely" i said again we shook hands and he went away.

I turned to go and found my diamond looking at me with questioning look.

"What ".. i asked.

" What are you two talking about" she asked meraising her eyebrow.

"Nothing... it's just a friendly talk" i said looking at other side.

"Friendly talk.... When did this happened" She looking surprisedly..

"Few minutes back you shoot draggers at him when he is talking with me... then suddenly how he became your friend" She said, i was shocked.. God... she observed me.

"Why... are you jealous" she asked coming near me. Of course i'm but not now..,

"Chitti... that... oh.. look, Movie about to start...come let's go" I said avoiding her question. She didn't said anything, just stood there few seconds looking at me and then walked inside, shaking her head, she murmured something, i didn't heard what is it but i saw smile on her face.

Hope you enjoyed it...

I just want to know how was it... just few words... that's it...

If you find errors ignore it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 10.8K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...
139K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
650K 34K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...