๐“ค๐“ท๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท...

By Chimsy-Chims-a-lot

"I know I'm not like everyone else but please don't give up on me." "I'll never give up on you, I'll never l... More

Disclaimer
Teaser || Unbearable Pain
Ch.1 || Orange Juice is Satisfying
Ch.2 || The Maknae Line
Quick Hyung Chapter (Special)
Ch.3 || Clash of Carts
Ch.4 || His name is Yoongi
Ch.5 || Wild Chickens
Ch.6 || Linda's trusty clipboard slays Leah
Ch.7 || Protect thy skin
Ch.8 || Lord WorldWide Shoulders
Ch.9 || Leah and Kookie's Frosting Tower.
Ch.10 || Work, work, and...MORE WORK
Ch.11 || The Dinner
Ch.12 || A Simple Favor
Ch.13 || Bonding Time
Ch.14 || Sweet Dreams
Ch.15 || Accepting
Ch.16 || Lil Nasties
Ch.17 || Bro Squad
Ch.18 || The New Employee
Ch.19 || Eww Sora
Ch.20 || Sleepover
Ch.21 || Yoongi looks like a napkin
Ch.22 || Kareoke Night
Ch.23 || The Hangover
Ch.24 || Yoongle Boongles
Ch.26 || Namjoon's Studio
Ch.27 || Hearts are Healed Only to be Broken
Ch.28 || Not Friends?
Ch.29 || Joon
Ch.30 || รฉtreinte
Ch.31 || She knows
Ch.32 || Help
Ch. 33 || Never Let Go
Ch.34 || Unbearable Pain
Ch.35 || The Truth Can Be Unbearable

Ch.25 || Mall Detectives

41 8 11
By Chimsy-Chims-a-lot

"Alright guys, we're about to go on a very important mission." Leah declares, her tone strong and her chest puffed out.

"I want you all working your hardest to crack this case. Spy like you've never spied before. Use your ears and listen like your favorite song finally started playing after waiting forever because you can't afford Spotify premium-" Leah pauses with a sigh, wiping a tear from her eye,"-and most importantly, don't get caught." She ends the speech with a glare, causing the three of us to flinch.

Not intimidated for long though, Jungkook and Taehyung begin clapping and salute to Leah, causing her to smirk.

"Such wise words Leah." Kook praises, a cheerful smile on his face, bunny teeth flaunting cutely.

Tae sends out praises of his own, Jungkook throwing out more as well.

Leah bows, taking in the praise and admiration of the boys. "I know, I know, I'm a genius." I laugh at the three's antics, they're really taking this seriously. I expected it though.

"Now, let's go see what that clown is up to and help Y/N keep her man away from it." With that, we follow a strutting Leah. Jungkook and Taehyung march behind her proudly while I nervously smile at the people looking at us oddly, my face beat red from embarrassment.

~§~

"Stop pushing me." Jungkook whispers harshly, nudging Tae with his elbow.

"You're pushing me." Tae complains, nudging the younger back. I roll my eyes at the two, they won't stop arguing.

"Both of you shoosh, you're gonna blow our cover." Leah flicks both of them on the forehead, finally getting them to be quiet.

We all peak over the clothing rack, currently watching our targets in Forever 21. Sora gushes over the clothing items, throwing the ones she liked at Yoongi. Said male sending her a glare each time she did so, but she didn't notice.

"Oh Yoongle Boongles, this one would look so good on me, it'll make my boobs bigger. Don't you think?" Sora tosses a bra at him, the dark laced undergarment landing on his face as he responded darkly. "Sure."

With furrowed brows and a scrunched up nose, he plucks the item with two fingers and sets it on top of the pile on his free arm.

"Well, it doesn't seem like he likes her." Tae whispers from beside me, chuckling. We nod agreeing with him.

"But it just makes no sense, how could he be smiling and dancing with her one moment and then the next to be looking at her as if he wanted the ceiling of the mall to crash down on her and end everyone's suffering?" Leah ponders aloud and we turn to look at her, a little disturbed by what she said but we couldn't disagree. It was pretty accurate.

"You're right, that's why we need to investigate further." Jungkook responds and Tae nods.

"How will we do that?" I ask, getting a smirk from him in return.

He looks at the rack in front of us, coats of all types hung on it, then he glances behind us where a wall of hats and glasses were displayed.

"We get a closer look."

~§~

"We look ridiculous." I mumble uncomfortably, my body covered with a puffy jacket and my eyesight dimmed due to the sunglass frames that sat upon the bridge of my nose.

We stand outside the entrance of Forever 21, the people who pass by or enter the store send us glances of confusion and disapproval.

"Are you guys sure this was worth a hundred and sixty-nine dollars?" I question nervously. The three nodded sharply, all of them in their own jackets, hats, and glasses.

"I feel like a real ninja now Jungkook." Tae squeals excitedly. The younger follows along, hopping like a bunny.

"Me too Tae Tae."

Leah hits the back of both of their heads, causing the two to stop their jumping and rub the back of their heads to soothe the sting.

"We're spies, not ninjas. Calm down, we don't need to draw more attention than we already have." Leah scolds but soon after smiles and whispers excitedly at the two.

"But like guys, we're spies." The three then squeal quietly. I smile fondly, I'm so glad to have them.

"Come on guys, we have a mission to complete." The three of them look up at me, faces red from their excitement. After calming down, we again go on the search for Yoongi and Sora.

~§~

This time they were at the food court. The four of us sitting a few tables away from theirs, clad in our disguises. The aroma of the different types of food was beginning to affect Jungkook and Taehyung as they whined about how hungry they are.

"Leeaahhh, we're starving." Kook complains patting his stomach. Tae nods agreeing with him.

"Yeah, how are we supposed to work on an empty stomach? I can't hear their conversation very well if the sound of my grumbling is so loud." Taehyung adds, causing Leah to scoff.

"Can you guys just stop whining, you can eat later. You're gonna make us look suspicious."

"But wouldn't it look more sus if we're sitting in a food court with no food?" Kook asks, a smirk forming on his and Tae's face. Leah groans defeatedly.

"Fine. What do you want?"

Getting the boys' orders, Leah slowly rises from her chair and subtly scans the food court for the restaurant the boys wanted to eat from. Unfortunately, Leah would have to get by Yoongi's table to get to it.

"Do you guys really need to eat from that place?" Jungkook and Taehyung nod.

With a scowl and a heavy sigh, Leah stealthily makes her way to the restaurant. While passing Yoongi's table, Leah trips on something and her shoe skids on the floor, making a squeaking sound. The boys and I gasp and hold our breaths, in fear of Leah's cover being blown. Yoongi and Sora turn to glance where the sound came from, but before they could see Leah, she quickly dove towards the ground and did a combat roll towards a thick pillar and hid behind it. We could still see her but it was out of Yoongi and Sora's sight. Yoongi shrugs after not seeing anything and goes back to eating but Sora stares suspiciously where Leah would've been if she didn't escape so quickly. Eventually, though she went back to eating as well.

We then look back over to Leah panting and heavily breathing while hiding behind the pillar. Her palm over her chest and her brown eyes were wide.

"Damn, that was a close one." Taehyung mutters.

"I'm glad she was able to do that. What a quick save." I add gratefully.

"It was impressive and super cool though." Jungkook admires and goes on about how her move reminded him of a video game character.

Leah came back without trouble, deciding to take a long way around in order to avoid Yoongi's table.

"You two better be grateful. You owe me." Jungkook and Taehyung nod, cheeks already puffed out with food.

"You're starting to sound like Jin." I joke causing Leah to giggle.

"I bet." We talk a little bit while the boys eat until we heard something that caught our attention.

"So Y/N, huh?" Sora asks Yoongi, brow arched as she sips from her drink.

"What do you mean?" With furrowed brows and eyes narrow, Yoongi questions the caked face girl.

"I heard you two went out Saturday." She smirks devilishly at Yoongi, making me uncomfortable.

"So?"

"Are you guys dating?" Her question caught me off guard and by Yoongi's tense frame I could tell he was surprised by it too.

"No." He simply says and Sora sends him an innocent smile.

"Do you like her?" I'm tempted to get up and leave, not wanting to hear the rejection but Leah places her hand firmly on my shoulder, keeping me in my seat.

"That's none of your business." Yoongi sternly says, displeased with Sora's nosey-ness.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure you weren't interested in her." I hear Leah angrily swearing under her breath, not liking where this was going.

"Why's that any of your concern?" Annoyed, Yoongi swipes his hand through his hair, fluffing the blonde locks.

"So I know you are available."

"If she doesn't back off I'll-"

"Calm down Leah." Jungkook rests his palm on Leah's that's sitting on the table. Leah goes silent but her breathing doesn't calm.

"You are single right?" Sora adds and Yoongi nods.

"It doesn't mean I'm up for grabs." Yoongi says right after, sitting up from his seat and picking up his trash, Sora doing the same. They throw their trash away and begin to walk towards the exit of the mall, Yoongi's hands filled with shopping bags. The only bag Sora holds is her purse. We slowly get up as well and follow them, Jungkook and Taehyung still ate as we walked.

"Well as long as you don't like that sick girl. Then again, who would? With an allergy like hers, it'd be impossible to have a relationship or at least a good one." I sigh, my vision becoming blurry with tears and Yoongi stops, his gaze goes to the floor. He frowns and glares up at Sora, causing the girl to flinch.

"That's not true. She shouldn't be limited over something she has no control of. She was born that way. She can't help the fact that she'll die if she were to even hold hands with someone. If that was a reason to not be in a relationship with her, then it's fucked up. If I want to like her, then I'll like her and I won't let some silly disease affect my feelings. It's about the personality, her disease doesn't make her who she is." My eyes widen and my heart beat increases. Leah, Kook, and Tae smile at Yoongi, the four of us touched by his words. Tears run down my red cheeks, my body warm and my heart full.

"You're just being nice, eventually you'll realize you're wrong and see who could really give you what you need. Me." Sora says flipping her hair, a smirk on her face as she struts out of the mall, Yoongi lagging behind her.

"You are the last person I need." Yoongi grumbles but it was only the four of us who heard it since Sora was already out of the door.

"Guys." Leah says, stopping in her tracks. The rest of us stop as well, gazing at her in confusion.

"Today we found out Yoongi doesn't have an interest in Sora and that he does care about Y/N. I think this calls for an air ten." We grin and get into a circle, our palms raised closely together.

With a jump, we shout.

"Bro Squad!"

Oh, how stupid the name was, but times like this, the four of us together, laughing and smiling happily. It made life less painful and more bearable.

~§~

Finally! After not posting in forever! I defeated my tough case of writers block. It was a struggle but eventually I pulled through. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Much Love!

~ Chimsy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 79.6K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
1.6K 235 36
In a world where loving the wrong person could get you killed... ' Will you choose to die loving the person you love...? Or will you choose to forget...
8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...
23.8K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...