Berk National High (Editing)

By NameIsHiccup

Hiccup and Astrid are living together, not as a couple but complete strangers. Hiccup has a past that preven... More

Berk National High
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE FIX THIS WATTPAD, I BEG YOU! LOST CHAPTER 16
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Question
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 21

3.8K 102 147
By NameIsHiccup

=) I'm in very good mood today ^_^ Anyway, sorry if its a bit late but HAPPY HALOWEEN EVERYONE =)

Though I still hate myself for making that deal..

Hiccup POV

After what Johny said. I did it. I ignored her for days though it doesn't feel right, but Johny is right. When she's ready, she'll talk to me. I guess, girls doesn't like being pressured. It still hurts but at least now it's bearable. We don't talk to each other not even look at each other and Dang, it hurts.

Everyday before I sleep she's the one in my mind. Is she asleep? Did she eat already? Is she enjoying herself? I hope she's not tired.

I sighed. Well.. I never should have confessed. Then maybe were still talking and laughing and joking and playing right now. If she doesn't like me back, its okay with me. I already accepted it long ago that no girl would take me seriously. Though if Astrid did tell me that she doesnt like me, I don't know if I can take the pain but I'll be strong!

I sighed again. When is this ignoring part of our story finish? I really really want for me and Astrid to at least continue talking. I sighed.. I'm my own Author, I make what happen to my life. I guess, I just ...

Mistyped.

''So, How's my Baby Hiccy, holding up?" Johny grinned jumping on my back and putting his arm around my shoulder in a bro hug. I shrugged

''Not cool, eh?"

''Yeah, very not cool" I replied, dryly. ''It feels weird, John. I don't know.. I don't want to do this anymore. I want to talk to her--"

He shook his head and punched my arm, "Ow!" He said rubbing his knuckles, "Dang, That's a solid!'' He gritted. I raised a brow and touched my arm, if that's solid then how can Astrid still punch it so hard? Does she have iron fist?

''Don't talk to her! Let her man! You didn't do anything wrong, If she likes you back, shell talk to you. If she doesn't then forget about her!" Johny said, I think he's being protective about my feelings. I smiled, what a really good friend.

''Hey, don't smile like that, you creep!" He grinned,

"Then don't grin like that, you weirdo!" I grinned back. He's right. Ignore her! Ignore her, Hiccup!

Astrid POV

Now, Hiccup is ignoring me too. He must be angry at me.. I don't blame him though, I'm really acting like a douchébag right now. Now, I know what it feels to be ignored by the one you like.

It's just this.. Stupid situation! I don't want him to feel the pain of being cheated again. I need to stop thinking about him.. I really really need to stop..

''Ruffnut," I poked her cheeks. She grabbed the pillow beside her and covered her face, "Wakke up!"

''Go away! Whoever you are" She mumbled under the pillow. I laughed and poke her sides, I know she's a bit ticklish over there. She jumped a bit, ''Go away! I need to sleep!"

''Nope,'' I said popping the p, I poked her cheeks, "Wake up, Rachel!" I grunted, She moaned.

"Ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou!" She mumbled kicking his feet, I laughed. Success!

''Guys!" We heard Tuff's voice from behind. He looked terrified. He ran beside me and looked over to Ruff.

''I have a very creepy and disgusting thing to say!" He grinned

''All you say is creepy! You two go away!" Ruffnut complained groggily throwing the pillow at us. We just dodge it.

''But this is creepier!"

I groaned, "Just tell it For Odin's sake!"

''I think Johny likes me." He whispered. Ruffnut immediately bolted awake and pushed Tuffnut off her bed and glared at him.

''Ow! I'm hurt, I'm very much hurt! Why the hell would you do that?!" He asked holding his back on the ground. ''I still haven't recovered from that time Fishlegs crushed me with his body!"

''You just told me that Johny likes you!" She gagged

''Yes, No, Maybe!" He shrugged and sat up, "I do admit we have chemistry though, I wonder what our ship name will be.. Hmm."

I laughed. Oh great, What is this Johny x Tuffnut?

''AzTuff! Oh that sounds awesome! I'm so awesome !" Azriel X Tuffnut

I laughed harder. "Your insane! That's like a real life Yaoi!" I wiped a tear that formed in the corner of my eyes. BROMANCE!

Ruffnut fake gasps, "Oh my god, My brother is Gay!"

''Yeahh!'' He smirked and threw both his hands into the air looked at me then ruff then me then ruff.. ''Wait, it's a good thing I'm gay right?"

I rolled my eyes but laughing nonetheless.

Finally, after some time. Tuffnut and Ruffnut finally stopped on arguing about who Johny really likes. Wow.. Johny .. Your a real Heart Stealer..

[AzTuff Versus Ruffny! xD oh dear.. Im so weird xD]

-School-

''He keeps on talking with me! So Johny likes me!" Oh.. Seriously?! They continued again right after we landed on the ground. I rolled my eyes, this might take a while.. A boy and his weapon versus a girl for A boy.. What a cute love story they have.

''Nonono, You look horrifyingly ugly" O_O ... He do realize they're twins right?... Identical faces? O_O

"I'm attractive while you on the other hand is ugly! Stay away from my boyfriend!" Tuffnut screamed and people looked.

Awkward?

''Oookay..'' I scooted away and walked fast away from them.. Don't look back, you don't know them. [A/N that's what I do when my friends do something crazy embarrassing.. Pretend you don't know them and escape!]

I didn't know where I was going but.. I just walked and walked and walked.. And stopped dead on my tracks when I saw, Hiccup sitting on the stairs with earphones in his ears looking sad. I was about to quietly scoot away but then Heather came. Where's Johny?!

[Just so you know cause I won't type it. Johny is getting his arm pulled in opposite directions by Tuff and Ruff right now.]

She sat beside Hiccup.. Grrr..

I took a very very very deep breath that my chest was starting to hurt from too much oxygen.. And exhaled.. Jealousy be gone. Jealousy be gone. Jealousy be gone.

Hiccup POV

I was listening to music that suited my situation on the School Stairs.. Not minding everyone who walks past me or greets me.. I sighed.. I miss Astrid. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't knew Heather was there until she sat beside me, she smiled at me.

I took my earphones out, ''Hey'' I fake smiled..

''Hey..'' She said softly.. ''Are you okay?" She placed a hand on my back looking at me with worried expression.

I nodded, "Yeah, of course. I'm good. Never been better" I lied,

She sighed, "I know you've been ignoring Astrid."

I looked over to her asking if she were serious and she nodded, "Your gave me the same look a year ago.''

''Oh...'' I looked down. Yeah, I did ignore her last year after we broke up.

''I'm transferring back to my school." She said and I looked over to her again wondering if she were serious and she was.

''W-why?"

''Your the only reason I transferred here, Hank. I thought that we can still get back together," She started.

''Heather, I'm sorry..'' I started to shook my head. I thought she's be sad but instead she giggled and flicked my forehead. I was a bit taken aback.

''Stop saying sorry, Hon. If you really want to be with her, I won't force myself on you. I just still really regret hurting you.'' She grinned, "But I'll move on! Don't ya worry, I'm one hell of a strong girl after all!" She laughed and I chuckled..

Astrid POV

Oh no! She's flirting with my Hiccup! Oh no! Oh no! I can't hear what they're talking about. Jealousy be gone! Jealousy be gone! Jealousy be gone!

Okay, seriously.. I gritted the wall that I was leaning on to, The walls are hurting. I silently glared at them.. Stop flirting!

Then she leaned in to kiss his cheek...

Oh no lady! That boy is mine!

I run towards them and grabbed hiccup by his collar and crashed my lips to his. Not caring about Heather who gasped and the stare and whistles of the boys. Hiccup eventually kissed back just as passionate and we kissed for a good minute but that minute is probably the best minute of my life. I pulled back and looked at him straight in the eye. He blinked and grinned lopsidedly

''Your mine!'' Then there was a flash and a click. We looked over to the source and saw Ruffnut holding a digicam. Seriously a digicam?! She laughed and jumped up and down excitedly

''Yes! Hiccstrid photo number 1!'' She grinned

The end.. For now.. I GOT 800 COMMENTS AWWWWEEEESOMAAAAAZZZZINNNGGG!!

Please! Stop commenting I'm so tired typing T_T YOU GUYS ARE TORTURING ME SERIOUSLY!!

Haha. I love this chapter =3 THE MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES THE FASTER THE UPDATE =)

They're finally back? Are you happy? Yes? No? Okay.. I'll break them up again..

Haddock_Hiccup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 831 29
ArianaAdams x SweetPea (romantically)
259K 7K 55
George was a pretty quiet person. No I'm serious he was really quiet. So quiet, in fact, that he hasn't said many words in the past 5 years. Despite...
14K 167 13
This is the Sequel to "Jim X Claire. The Last Hunter" do not read this unless you have read the first book it's been 5 years. Gunmar is dead. Barbara...
326K 7.2K 27
It took one day for Marinette to lose hope, happiness, love. A string of events start breaking her before she can ask for any help. She falls victim...