Time will tell | VKOOK [C]

Boredomexistsashuman tarafından

[COMPLETED.] Taehyung gets divorced. And then the guy with the 3rs (rich, rude and rebellious) comes along an... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 -pt. 1
Chapter 24 -pt. 2
Chapter 24 -pt. 3
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Sequel!
Self-Promo.

Chapter 26

6.1K 207 16
Boredomexistsashuman tarafından

Jungkook pov

"Kook, I'm going to see Taehyung. Wanna come?" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I knew the kind of thoughts that were running through his little head.

"no. I'm good." I replied.

"well I tried. Bye." he said in a singsong voice. I heard the sound of his car zooming off and I sighed. If only I could go see Taehyung the way Jimin was going to see him, freely.

I opened my messaging app and saw messages from people I didn't know, begging for relationships and asking for hookups and even asking why I don't hookup with anyone anymore.

I spent- I don't know, a lot of minutes blocking numbers that were spamming my phone. I heard someone knocking furiously on the door and I quirked an eyebrow, walking to the door and looking through the peephole and saw a red Jimin.

I opened the door to see him crying and running past me in a haste. I ran after him.

"Jimin what's wrong? Jimin?"

"not now Jungkook!" he said running inside his room and slamming the door. Did I mention that he changed rooms when he and Yoongi broke up? Well now I did.

I ran my fingers through my hair, wondering what made him cry. I sat back on the couch, crossing his arms and legs. There had to be a reasonable explanation for this.

A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell and sighed, pulling myself up from the couch and walking towards the door. Taehyung was in front of  the door, crying. I learned on the door frame and folded my arms.

"what happened? He told me he was going to see you." I asked him.

"c-can I see Jimin? I really need to talk to him." I moved away from the door for him to pass and saw him running upstairs to Jimin's room. I hoped whatever was going on could be sorted.

I sat back down on the couch since I had nothing to do and two people I cared about were in dispute.

Some hours later, Taehyung still hadn't come down. Maybe he patched things up with Jimin? My curiosity got the best of me and I walked upstairs only to see him in front of the door, sitting down and still crying. The tears on his face was giving me a feeling of sadness.

"he won't answer you now. He's angry. Last time you were able to calm him but if he's angry with you I don't think he'll talk to you. Maybe you should go home." I said trying to comfort him.

"no I can't I'll stay here and wait for him. He'll surely talk to me." he said sniffing.

"suit yourself." why was he being so hardheaded? I was only trying to help. I didn't understand him though. I couldn't imagine myself loosing someone like Jimin.

I went back to the couch which I had been sitting on throughout today and sighed in boredom. There was nothing to do.

I remembered all those times when I was in highschool with Jimin and Yoongi being all lovey dovey. I pretended to be disgusted when all I wanted was someone I could love and someone to actually love me not because of my looks or bad boy attitude but someone who could see beyond my bad boy attitude. Then Taehyung came along. But he doesn't even love me. I don't even know.

Hours passed as I was lost in thoughts and I felt myself about to slip into dreamland, I heard the sound of heavy footsteps and I sat up on the couch, looking at Taehyung who was at the bottom of the stairs. I got worried.

"Tae? You alright?" I asked him. He broke into a fresh dam of tears and fell to his knees.

"he hates me so much now. He hates me." he said crying. The sight was so heart breaking for me. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him to that same couch and hugging him. He placed his head on my shoulder.

"Jimin hates me. Why am I so stupid? Why didn't I tell Hobi that Jimin was Yoongi's boyfriend? Why do I always cause problems wherever I go?"

Listening to him say such bad things about himself was making me feel pain I didn't think I'll ever feel.

"you're not stupid. Please don't say that."

"why sh-shouldn't I? I just ruined Hobi and Jimin's friendship. It's all my f-fault. Now Jimin hates Hobi hyung. He accused Hobi of stealing Yoongi from him. I'm such a bad person-" you're not bad stop saying such things.

"no Taehyung. You're not. I can't sit here and watch you continue to blame yourself." I wonder who Hobi was. Must be really important in his life. I held his delicate face in my hands, looking at him. He looked at my face and I felt my heart do flip-flops. He looked beautiful.

"b-but it's true. I've made things worse."

"no. If not you have made a lot of things better. You were the friend Jimin needed that I could never be..." I said. I reduced the tone of my voice before mumbling, "you made me feel love. I didn't know I could feel love for a person." I mumbled. I didn't want him to hear it. (A/N: well someone wanted to know what he said. There it is.)

He pulled me into a hug and placed his head on my shoulder. I was shocked. I was deciding on whether to place my hand on his back or not but then decided against it.

"t-thank you Jungkook. You have no idea what that means to me right now. Thank you for being my friend." yeah friends. What did I expect? But one day I'll make sure to put a boy before that friend.

"y-you're welcome Tae. Anytime." why did I stutter? He pulled himself away from my shoulder while sniffing.

"I should really get going. Hobi hyung will be looking for me now." he said wiping the last bit of his tears. I laughed at his statement.

"you really don't know how long you've been here do you?" I asked him quirking an eyebrow.

"uh... No?" he said scratching his hair. One word... Cute.

"it's past two in the morning." I told him relaxing fully on the couch.

"what?!" I widened my eyes. He cleared his throat, "I mean... What?" he whispered.

Double cuteness. God, I'm whipped.

"it's past two and as a gentleman that I am, I'm not letting you leave by this time." I'm never a gentleman but in your case there's always an exception.

"y-you're not?" I think I'm gonna die... Get it together Jungkook.

"no. So you can spend the night here." I told him with a small smile. He looked towards the stairs and I said the first thing that got into my head.

"he won't be mad. If anything hell be happy." of course he will be.

"happy? Why?" because I was able to get you to stay for tonight.

"uh...nothing." I couldn't come up with any lie. My brain was in format mode. That what you do to me Kim Taehyung.

"oh o-ok. I'll sleep here tonight." why?

"we have extra rooms upstairs there's no need-" I said trying to change his mind but he cut me off.

"no it'll be better. Thanks anyway." he said relaxing on the couch and curling himself. How much more adorable could he get?

I stood up from the couch and walking away making it look like I left. There was no way I was gonna let him sleep there even if it was soft. I watched as his eyes closed and couldn't help but admire his beauty.

When I was sure he was in deep sleep, I carried him from the couch and began walking upstairs. I looked down at the beauty that laid in my arms. He was just too beautiful.

From what I've heard and seen, his personality was awesome. He wasn't like other people who tried to force themselves on me. I was even the one who asked him for friendship and saw his hesitancy. I was trying to change just for him.

I walked into my bedroom and gently placed him on my bed and walking into the walk-in closet. I changed my clothes and thought of changing Taehyung's but then he might not be comfortable with me seeing him without clothes so I walked out of the closet and took a pillow from the bed. I walked to the couch in my room and laid on it.

He might not be comfortable with me staying on the same bed with him.

I wonder when I began to think about someone before myself apart from Jimin and Yoongi which I managed not to be selfish, there was no other person I thought of putting first before me. That was until Taehyung.

That's what love does to you.

'Enough thoughts for one day.' I thought before dozing off.

------------------------------------------

Hai!

I'm bored.

I need people to talk to?

(no one wanted to know that.)

Well sorry..

Bai! 👋

'peace out 🖤

current me:

this is true.

but that's cause I'm boredom itself. boredom is my nature.

lol.

if you choose to talk to me, you'll start yawning before you say hi.

bye though.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

513K 22.5K 34
[ Taekook fic ] Maybe Taehyung has a troubled past and maybe Jungkook is troubled because of Taehyung. •completed•
264K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
139K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
52.6K 2.3K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...