His Princess | p.jm

Door jimikithies

Y/n has lived as an outcast for most of her life till now. Her mum persuades her to attend the Vampire Academ... Meer

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Not an update
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
Author Note
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 5

1.3K 59 11
Door jimikithies

??? POV:

I was sitting there resting my back against the pillar staring at the full moon tonight and just mulling over my life when suddenly I heard a soft feminine voice singing.. her voice was soft and very mesmerising and I realised that it was her. That's when I felt a hand brush against mine I immediately knew it was her and she stopped singing probably being got scared which made a frown take place on my lips. "Why did you stop? Continue to sing.. I want to listen to your melodious voice again" I said softly but I could sense she got panicked.

I stood up and emerged out from behind the pillar only to come to face with an angelic face, her face looked exactly as I remember it, I couldn't believe I was looking at her, again. Her enticing emerald green eyes looked at me ever so softly in which I felt I could drown myself into.. I was so captivated by her beauty again that my mouth couldn't form any words.. it felt as if the time stopped ticking. I could feel that I had the same effect on her as her rosy plump lips was agape looking at me. Slowly I regained my consciousness and smirked asking her, "Like what you see?" She quickly came back to her senses, her cheeks burning crimson red and she shyly shook her head and looked down. "You were the one who was singing just now right?" I asked and she slowly nodded her head. I could see that she was still very shy to look at me in the eye. "I really liked your voice it was very euphonious" I exclaimed to which she looked up at me a bit shocked by my confession as she said a small "Thank you" now looking at me in the eye. "You should go back to your dorm now it's getting pretty late. I'm sure you don't want to find yourself in trouble miss" I said and pat her head still not being able to process the situation. 'This can't be happening.. How is this even possible' I wondered and watched her walk away

Y/n's POV:

"Why did you stop? Continue to sing.. I want to listen to your melodious voice again" as soon as I heard the voice I got scared beyond my wits that's when I saw a guy come out from behind the pillar, he reminded me of someone familiar but I couldn't remember who it was. He looked so beautifully unique no one could ever possibly compare. His dark black locks scattered messily over his forehead, his iridescent dreamy eyes stared at my soul with an intense gaze, his soft plump lips which were slightly parted and he looked so ethereal that I was starting to wonder if he was even real. He smirked at me asking, "Like what you see?" which made me quickly regain my senses as I realised I was staring at him this whole time. Blood rushed up to my cheeks giving it a slight pink strain and I looked down at my hands "You were the one who was singing just now right?" he asked me to which I slowly nodded still too shy to look at him. "I really liked your voice it was very euphonious" he said and I was actually surprised that someone genuinely liked my voice. I looked up at him and mumbled a polite 'Thank you'. "You should go back to your dorm now it's getting pretty late. I'm sure you don't want to find yourself in trouble miss" he said as he pat my head and walked away. I looked at the time and it was quite late. 'Was I singing for such a long time?' I thought to myself as I made my way up toward my dorm.

-🥀-

It was the same feeling.. You felt as if you were drowning in the water and darkness engulfing you more and more making you feel suffocated. And once again you were at this familiar place. The boy was still crying hugging his legs to his chest. This time you were determined to talk to him. With each step you took towards him your legs felt heavier and heavier. You thought that maybe at some point they would completely rip off. But somehow you managed to get near him. You placed your hand on his shoulder and he suddenly looked up at you with those sharp, intensive brown orbs which could cut right into my soul. You then asked him, "Why were you crying?" to which he smiled, when you first looked at him you thought how a person could be so perfect but when he smiled you could see his slightly crooked teeth but that made him look even more attractive. He patted the place beside him, motioning for you to sit down beside him and so you sat down beside him. We just sat there in complete silence when you again heard someone calling for you in the distance, "Y/n..??, Y/n???, Y/n??"

You woke up breaking in a cold sweat, confused and trying to process what had happened when Lisa greeted you, "Good morning Y/n, hope you slept well" and you merely nodded to her and she handed you 3 sets of uniform telling you to go and get ready for school. You smiled at her and got out of your bed to do your morning routine. After wearing your uniform you checked yourself out in the mirror, 'They have such a cute uniform' you thought and went to take your bag.

On the way to eat our breakfast, Lisa handed you your schedule and said that she forgot to give it to you earlier. After reaching the dining hall we found Jungkook, Hobi and Namjoon having breakfast and so we decided to join them. Being with them was very fun, they always made us laugh and be happy. While you were checking your schedule you found out that you had most of the classes with Hobi, 'This is gonna be fun' you thought and ate the breakfast. After the breakfast everyone started to head out to their classes and Hobi escorted you. You both sat beside each other and you would occasionally steal glances of him. After our morning classes you went to have lunch, but you couldn't find Hobi there. Before you could start looking for him, Jungkook dragged you out with him for your next class which you had with him. You couldn't concentrate on the lecture as your mind was elsewhere thinking where Hobi had disappeared so suddenly after the morning classes.

After your classes got over for the day, you saw Hobi walking by himself on the corridor so you ran upto him and tapped him on shoulder, "Where were you all this time?" you asked as him worry clear in your voice, he smiled lightly and said, "I wasn't feeling quite well so I was resting for a bit" "What happened Hobi are you alright?" you asked him placing your hand on his shoulder "I'm fine now" he reassured you with a smile which you returned and went to your dorm after sending him off.

After reaching the dorm, you sat down to complete your work for the day and after that both you and Lisa went to have our dinner. After the dinner, returned to your respective rooms and you helped Lisa complete her assigned work. After that you went out to get a bit of fresh air but also hoping to see 'him' but he was nowhere to be seen. Just as you were about to return to your dorm, you saw him petting a calico cat. You quickly ran upto him and asked, "Is this your cat?" he got startled by your voice and he looked up at you and you were again lost just by looking into his soulful luminous magnetic eyes. You  didn't knew how he manages to have that effect on you. Whenever you look into his eyes it feels as the world around has stopped and disappeared and it's just the two of you. However you regained back your consciousness when you felt the cat liking your leg you were startled and lost balance which resulted in you being landed on top of him. His hand landed on your back and he held you gently yet firmly and carefully placed you down beside him and took the cat in his arms, "Bad kitty! Why did you make her feel startled and scared?" he scolded her, "It's fine, by the way is it yours?" He looked at you and said, "No, it's not my cat but I found it somewhere here so I decided to play with it" "ohh" you replied "shall I play with it?" you asked him as handed over the kitty to you. He saw you playing with her, a soft smile playing on his pink lips. After some time he insisted you to go to yout dorm and take rest. Just as you were about to go upstairs, "Hey, what's your name?" you asked him catching him off guard.. "It's Jimin" he replied. "Jimin" you repeated his name to yourself, "And your name is L/n Y/n isn't it?" he asked you. Your brows jumped together in surprise and you looked at him with an evident shock on your face, "Yes it is... how did you know?" you asked him, "I just know.." he replied.

-🥀-

The next day, both you and Lisa woke up late and entered class when the class was almost going to end. Luckily your professor had some personal work today and so he couldn't come. The rest of the day went as a blur and in the evening when you were reading a book peacefully, Hobi dragged you out to the top most floor saying that you were always studying and stuff. You had to admit the evening sky looked very beautiful. The sun had just set casting a ray of dull sunlight which fell upon the boy standing beside you. It made his features look even more extraordinary. His eyes shimmered under the light, his lustrous rosy lips forming a cute little pout as the gently breeze made his hair a little disheveled. "It's very beautiful, isn't it?" he asked looking right into your eyes which made your cheeks turn red "Yes it sure is" you replied looking away. After what felt like hours you both returned back to have dinner. You sat in your usual place with Lisa and Jungkook bickering over some trivial matter, Namjoon immersed in reading a book which left you and Hobi to enjoy each other's company. You heard footsteps behind you, so you quickly turned around to see a man wearing red tuxedo, his long legs striding upto the front. He had a slim but muscular fit and his long legs complementing his physique. His hair neatly styled and his earring dangling with each step he took you were about to get a look at his face when Lisa announced, "He is our new Headmaster" you made an 'O' shape with your lips and turned back to take a look at his face when your eyes went wide in surprise and all the air left your lungs as you unconsciously mumbled his name...

Jimin...

____________________________________________________________

A/n: Helo readers!! Me back with another chapter:)) I hope you enjoy it and sorry for not being able to update quick. I failed in my exams lol so I my mum wouldn't let me use my phone. But n e ways I will update for you guys! Love you all❤️❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47K 3.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
36.6K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...
54.2K 3.9K 42
[ᴀ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ 'It...
645 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...