Do You Love Me? ||neymar jr||

By secrettown

Vanessa Morldon is a 22-year-old, African American/Brazilian actress, and singer. She has two older brothers... More

-Before I Start-
Chapter 1: To UOC
Chapter 2: Different Conversation
Chapter 3: Here He Comes
Chapter 4: Bang Bang
Chapter 5: Timmy's
Chapter 6: Hiding Feelings
Chapter 7: New Ride
<<Note to Readers>>
Chapter 8: At The Beach [N.R Pt.2]
Chapter 9: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 10: Secrets & Dating
Chapter 12: Party It Up
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: Breaking It Off
Chapter 15: Lonely
Chapter 16: Already Moved On
Chapter 17: Shut Up & Drive
Chapiter 18: Not Interested
Chapter 19: Victoria's Birthday Bash
Chapter 20: What Was A great Night Turned Into A Bad One

Chapter 11: A Broken Heart [S&D Pt.2]

213 8 10
By secrettown

Victoria's P.O.V 

"Hi." I said. I forced a smile and shook the girl's hand. Rafaella greeted her once more, after stating that she met her previously, as Neymar's friend. She invited her inside and Neymar escorted her to the living  room.

"Girlfriend?" I whispered preventing the tears from getting out.

"Please Vic hold it in if you go upstairs Ney is gonna know somethings up then he's gonna force it out!" Rafaella whispered having a sympathetic look on her face.

"Okay okay i'll....stay until I need to go upstairs."

Me Rafaella went to the living room me forcing a smile on my face again. We chatted asking questions about each other me on the other hand trying not to burst into tears. But I was partially mad at myself. "I should've told him berfore!" I thought.

"You should stay for dinner." Neymar insisted.

"Alright, why not?" Vanessa smiled, "Is that fine with you Rafaella?"

Rafaella glanced at me, "Sure of course! And you can call me Rafa!"

I stood up, "Sorry, excuse me I need to go upstairs."

I left the living room, ran upstairs, entered my room, plopped on the bed and cried. I cried and cried and cried, until I heard someone enter. Oh sh*t. It's Neymar.

"Vic are you okay?" he asked, "What's wrong?" 

I sat up and sniffled, "I don't wanna talk about."

"C'mon Vic-"

"I said I don't wanna talk!" I said harshly. He winced.

"I wanna talk to Rafa." 

"Okay let me get her." he left the room and came back a few minutes after with Rafaella.

They entered and Rafaella hugged me, "I need..*sniffle*..to talk..*sniffle*..to you..*sniffle*.." 

"I know i'm here for you." she said softly.

"Neymar get out."

"But I-"

"Get out! I wanted Rafaella so get the hell out!" I said harshly.

"Wait-"

I stood up, shoved him out, and slammed the door in his face in the process I screamed "OUT!"

Neymar's P.O.V

All I was trying to do was help. I simply shrugged and went back downstairs to join Vanessa.

"Is everything alright?" she asked innocently.

"Yeah I think so. Victoria was really upset. I found her upstairs crying. I think she must of read something on her phone but she won't tell me anything. Just Rafaella." I explained.

"Oh. I can try to talk to her?"

"I don't want what happened to me to happen to you. I think we better stay down here."

"What happened?"

"She yelled at me shoved me then slammed the door in my face."

"Oh. You okay?"

I chuckled, "Yeah I'll survive."

"Coolio." she smiled, "Come sit." 

 Victoria's P.O.V

"I just can't beleive it!" I sobbed, "It's too late!" 

"It's never too late."

"I can't Rafa! I can't!"

"Yes you can!"

"No I just can't! I can't, I can't, I c-c-caan't." I started crying again.

Rafaella hugged me tight, "You can Victoria. Just tell him how you feel. You're a strong girl. You can do it."

"It's too late!" I replied, "He has a girl now Rafa! I can't just go up and tell him that I've liked him for such a long time. What's he supposed  to do? Dump her for me?"

"That, sweet heart, is up to him to decide."

"But how 'bout if he says nothing. He has nothing to say he has a girlfriend now. A girlfriend sitting downstairs in his living room talking and doing whatever!" 

"So then what are you supposed to do? Wait till they break up?"

"I-I d-don't know." 

"I need to leave you alone and let you think while I finish making dinner. I'll call you up when it's done okay?"

I nodded and she opened the door, "Rafa?" I called out.

"Yeah?" 

"Don't let anyone else enter this room please okay?"

"Deal."

"Rafa?"

"Yeah?"

"You're the best."

"Thanks girl love you."

"Love you too."

And she was gone.

Neymar's P.O.V 

"How are things?" me and Vanessa asked. 

 "She's fine." Rafaella smiled.

"Can I help you in the kitchen?" Vanessa offered. 

"So you're gonna just leave me here?"

"Pretty much." she stood up smiled at me before following Rafaella into the kitchen.

"Ney?" Rafaella called. 

"Yeah?"

"Don't go upstairs. She wants to be alone."

"Okay."

"I'm serious."

"Okay."

"Ney?"

"Yes?"

"I'm legit."

"Okay."

"Go up and I'll hurt you."

"Okay!" 

I smiled and made my way up the stairs disobeying Rafaella. After all, Victoria is one of my best friends too. I opened her door and peeked inside. She was lying on her bed, her head in her pillow. I ran back downstairs got her some water and a cold towel. She must've had a headache with all that crying she did. I ran back upstairs and entered her room closing her door right behind me. I put the glass of water on her side table and the towel as well. She shot up. Her hair was everywhere and her eyes were really pink. 

"Listen before you throw me out of your room here me out-please!" I held my hands out shaking them.

She just sat in silence and looked at me. She wasn't angry this time. She looked more like she was going to cry again.

I breathed and approached her softly, "I know you don't wanna talk about it with me but i'm just wondering why? We've been friends for the longest time and I thought you could tell me anything?"

She sat and stared, "Go away." she said softly putting her head back in her pillow.

"Please don't kick me out." I begged.

"I need to think." She said lifting her head a bit so that I could hear. She clearly wasn't in the mood to repeat herself.

"Okay." I walked out of her room about to go downstairs when Rafaella stood with her arms crossed. 

"I told you not to enter."

"But, she wasn't mad!"

"I don't care!" Rafaella smacked me hard upside the head before entering Victoria's room leaving me in pain. 

Still, I didn't regret it.

_________________________________________

Hi how was that? Sorry if there are many spelling mistakes :( and sorry for taking a life time to update. Did you like? Yes? No? Comment and vote plz! I'm sorry that I don't update certain days and a chapter just pops out of the blue. It's just my siblings have CPT's or RST's to do and exams are coming so they need the computer. Anywho i'm sorry in general and that I keep buggin y'all saying to comment and vote. It's just the comments mean alot to me. Although I'm still going on with this book it doesn't mean that your comments don't keep me going. Anyways thank to all that actually read this, and bothered to vote or comment have a nice day or night depending on where you are :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 59 10
Vanessa, aka Vanessa Baron is Brown skin, 5'4, 23 years old, plump butt, 36 C boobs, flat stomach, long thick, natural, 4b jet black hair, brown eye...
163K 3.2K 56
The captain of our soccer team, Xavi Parker, a beautiful, young, athletic boy. The college girls were obsessed over him and his boys. The boys were j...
88.5K 2K 60
Maria is a 20 year old woman born in the beautiful country of Colombia. She lives/d with her short-term boyfriend Santiago, they've been together for...
700K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...