Baby Grier

By __sammij__

Sammi is a Grier. She is the only real Grier girl. No one really knows about her. She goes through a short st... More

About Sammi
chapter. 1
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
chapter 7.
PLZ COMMENT, LIKE,AND READ THIS!!!
Chapter 8.
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36

chapter 4.

541 12 0
By __sammij__

        We got to the trampoline house and We walked in. Everyone was there. Matt,Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Jack j, Jack g, Mahogany, and Cameron. *sighs Shawn and Taylor.

        The only thing is Hayes and Nash are there so they cant know i like them. I wanted to bring Skylynn but Nash wouldn't let me cause today was just for the teenagers!!! Ugghhh I hate when Nash does that. Not to be mean about Nash but he does that alot. He will hang out with her at home but as soon as we go somewhere she can't come. bu nash is a good brother.

        we just jumped around for hours and hours. We got there are 1 and we are just leaving at 6. We leave and now were going to.................................. Taco bell. I got achicken derito loco taco and baja blast mountain dew. we all sat down and ate. 

Later...

        We got home and i was so tired. We spent2 hours at taco bell fooling around. Then we stopped at walmart so nash could get stuff for pranks and some new videos.

        By the time we got back it was about 9:30 . When i got home i took a shower and got in some pajamas, checked instagram and twitter one more time. As i was checking twitter sleep took over me and i was out. Looks like times with the boys really do tire you out.                

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.3K 41
Yeah her name is Cali Grier. She has been through a lot but follow her in her journey. 1st book of Hayes Grier's Twin Sister All rights go to me!!
36.4K 953 37
Meet Kassie. She is a soon to be 15 year old girl and lived in California. Her life was perfect so she says, but when out of no where her parents tel...
7.6K 142 34
Trisha and Erin were huge fans of Nash and Hayes Grier. Trisha was 16 and had a crush on Nash and Erin was 13 and had a crush on Hayes. Trisha has kn...
194K 3.8K 53
Hailey Dallas Is Fourteen. For Two Years She Been Bullied By Hayes Grier. They Been BestFriends For Five Years until one day Hayes started to bully h...