Another Guitarist (Luka x Rea...

Av Jade_Jackal13

You had just moved to Paris from America. On your first day at your new school, five days after you moved to... Mer

Already?
I'm A What?!
Why?
OMG
Author's Note
Well Crap
Welp.
Battle With Volpina
Valentine
Authors Note: OMG
First Gig: Part One
First Gig: Part 3
Oh No: Part 1
Oh No: Part 2
Oh No: Part 3
Oh No: Part 4
Oh No: Part 5
Oh No: Part 6
Asdfghjkl
Oh No: Part 7
New Book and More
I Apologize
It's Christmas Time In Paris
O.o
Corona
New Story!
Icy
Forever!! a/n

First Gig: Part 2

5K 163 41
Av Jade_Jackal13

You ran down the street, away from your house and the villain that used to be your mom.

You run into someone and fall face first on the concrete and someone falls on top of you, pinning you to the ground and knocking the air out of you.

The person gets off of you and you sit up, coughing.

"Oh my god, Jackal. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." You hear a familiar voice say. You look at the source of the voice to see Lila. You stand up and look at your hands and knees. Your hands were bleeding a little, but it wasnt anything too major.

"Is there another villain?" She asks. You nod, trying not to say anything. "And Ladybug and Cat Noir arent here yet?" You nod once again. "Predictable. They're useless anyway. I know someone else who is too. Y/n. She's really useless. She's trying to take my boyfriend, Luka Couffaine, from me."

At this point, you have to force yourself not to jump on her and beat her up. The inside of your cheek was bleeding from biting on it out of anger.

"Maybe its only you who sees her as useless." A new voice says. Your anger disappears and you look towards the new voice to see Luka. You smile. "And as for your 'boyfriend'...I wouldn't date you to save my life." He says, walking towards you two. You smile.

"Um...Luka...you may want to be a little nice. We dont need two villains running around." You say. He smiled at you and leads you away from Lila, who had her fists clenched from anger.

"I had to defend you, y/n." He says when you're out of earshot of everyone.

"I know you did." You say, ignoring the taste of blood in your mouth.

"You said we had a new villain. Who is it?" He asks.

"My mother. She was akumatized. My guess is shes tired of all the lies I was telling her." You say, looking down.

"What kind of lies?" He asks.

"Um...not doing my homework...and the most recent one...when I got home, she asked if we had fallen asleep together again and I lied and said we didnt..." You say.

He was quiet. He looked around. "Where's Ladybug and Cat Noir?"

"Um...they dont know about the villain yet..." You say.

"They don't?" He asks. You shake your head.

"We have to find them." He says.

"No. I have to find them. Its my fault. You stay here. I dont want you to get hurt." You say. He starts to say something, but you cut him off then swing away.

Immediatly, you find the villain. You land in front of her.

"Mrs. L/n! You have to stop!" You say.

"I am not her anymore! I am Vérité!" She says, readying another silver ball for you. You jump back as it goes towards you. You look behind you to find Luka there. The silver ball got closer to him. You jump towards him to push him out of the way, but you dont make it in time. The silver ball enters his head just as you land on top of him on the pavement. After a few seconds, the silver ball comes out and goes back to Vérité, but no truth comes out.

"Interesting. This boy has never lied." She smirks and turns the ball into a silver band and threw it at Luka, who was still in shock. You get off of him and pull him up, running away from the villain. He shook his head and ran with you, but the silver band caught up and latched itself to his ankle. He stumbled.

"Jackal, go. Find Ladybug. Please." He says, his aqua eyes slowly turning silver as the band took him over.

"Luka, no. Stay with me." You say. He shakes his head and pushes you away. He looks down. When he looks back up at you, his eyes were completely silver. Terrified, you turn and run away.

You lose track of where you are. Finally you bump into Marinette. She turns around.

"Jackal? What's going on?" She says. You didn't answer, still in shock. She waves her hand in front of your face and you shake yourself back to reality.

"Marinette, you have to change into Ladybug. Theres a new villain! She took over Luka! She-she-" You force yourself not to cry.

She nods and looks around for a place to transform.

"Wait here." She says. She runs away then comes back as Ladybug. When she does, you're back in reality and determined to free Luka.

"So describe this villain."

"She uses her tiara to create silver balls. They go into your forehead and come out with the truth to a lie you told. If you havent told any lies, she turns the silver ball into a silver band and it latches itself on your ankle and takes you over to do her work." You say.

"How much you wanna bet that the tiara is where the akuma is?" She asks.

"Five dollars and a lunch." You say.

"You're on." She says, laughing. You both swing away.

You stop on the top of a building and look around.

"Where did you last see her?" Ladybug asks. You look down.

"I dont remember. After Luka was taken over, I was in a shock and just wandered around town until I bumped into you." You say. The screen on the building across from you lights up.

"Ladybug. Cat Noir. Jackal. I believe I have some friends you want." Vérité says. The screen flashed to Juleka, Rose, Alya, Nino, Mylen, and Ivan tied up on the top of the Eiffel Tower with Luka standing next to them. It seemed weird seeing Luka with silver eyes. You were so used to his beautiful aqua colored eyes. Juleka looked horrified to see her brother that way.

"If you want to save them, you must give me your Miraculous! Otherwise, the bottom will fall out and you can say bye bye to your friends." The screen goes black and you stare at it, wishing you could jump through and save them.

Suddenly, Cat Noir appears next to you and Ladybug.

"Hey, ladies." He says. You look at him, anger, frustration, and sadness in your eyes. He backed up a little.

"Eiffel tower. Now." You say. You get ready to swing away, but Ladybug stops you.

"Look. I know you want to save them, but we have to have a plan first." She says. You sigh.

"Fine. Whats your idea?"

"We're gonna need a bit of luck." She summons her Lucky Charm and gets a music player.

"What are you gonna do with that?" You ask.

"We'll find out when we meet her." She says, attaching it to her waist. "Jackal, you need to calm down. I know you want to save them, but you have to slow down and think before you to anything."

You sigh. "Fine. Can we just go save them now?" She nods and you both swing away with Cat Noir following.

You reach the Eiffel tower where Vérité was waiting with her hostages.

"Perfect. I didn't think you were coming!" She says.

You notice Lila hidden behind one of the corners, glaring at Ladybug. You smirk.

"And miss a chance to save Paris?" Cat Noir says.

Ladybug looks around. You can see her look at Lila, then the tiara on Vérité's head, then at the music player at her waist.

"I got a plan." She says. She looks through the songs on the music player and plays one. Your favorite song. You smile and resist the urge to dance.

Lila frowns at the song, then fakes a smile, coming out from her hiding spot.

"Omg! This is my favorite song!" She says. Vérité looks at her.

"Another contestant." She says. A silver ball falls into her hamds from her tiara and she throws it at Lila. It takes a few minutes before it comes out again.

"I faked getting hurt to get Marinette kicked out of school." It says. Before it disappears, another truth comes out. "Luka and I aren't dating. I just said that to make y/n mad."

"Oh you are a little liar." Vérité says. Two more balls come out. At this point, Vérité has distracted herself. Ladybug stops the music. You jump over Vérité and grab her tiara, then throw it at Cat Noir. He summons his cataclysm and destroys it. The akuma flutters out.

"No more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug says, capturing the akuma and releasing it. "Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous ladybug!" She throws the music player up in the air and everything goes back to normal.

"Pound it!" You all say.

Ladybug and Cat Noir leave. You look at everyone. Your mother was back to normal. You go over to her.

"Where am I?" She asks, looking at you. "Jackal? Where is my daughter/son? Is he/she ok?"

You laugh. "Your daughter/son is ok. They're safe." She sighs with relief, the realizes where she is.

"How did I get here?"

"Its a long story." You look at Luka, who was standing next to the others, confused. You look back at your mother. "I'll bring you home. Just give me a minute." You stand up and go to Luka.

"What happened?" He asks.

You explained what happened quickly. His now aqua eyes widened a little.

"I...let that happen?" He asks. You nod.

"I better get Mrs. L/n home. I'll see you later, Luka." You say.

You get your mother home, then go to your bedroom and detransform. You mom comes in just as _____ hides.

"Oh my god. Y/n. Thank goodness you're ok." She says, coming over and hugging you. You smile and hug her back. Your phone goes off. You check it. Its a text from Luka.

"Hey, y/n. Rose is sick. Can you sing for the band tonight?" The message said.

"Um...sure..." You reply. You grab your bag and your kwami flew in it.

"Where are you going?" Your mom asks.

"Rose is sick, so Luka asked me to fill in for her." You tell her.

"Oh...good luck." She says. You run out the door to the Couffaine's place.

Note: Part 3 will be coming out soon.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
865K 53.1K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...