GAUCHE, kageyama

Oleh JAEYOLKS

a story in which a korean girl meets a grouchy japanese boy who's highly enthusiastic about volleyball. 「 HA... Lebih Banyak

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
四十二
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
四十七
四十八
四十九
五十
BONUS
五十一
五十二
五十三
五十四
五十五
五十六

二十一

11.1K 537 95
Oleh JAEYOLKS

chapter twenty-one!

GAUCHE

TWO WORDS.

Damn. Hot.

Heaves of irritated sighs escaped her lips while the sounds of her nude Jimmy Choo stiletto pumps clacked sharply against the pavement. With every step she took, each stride she made, they all expressed the vexed emotion that was circulating in her system. Heads were undoubtedly turning at the sight of such a glamorous figure, dressed in a nude pink short-puff sleeve dress, pointed toe leather pumps, white Doli clutch in hand, and topped off with the BVLGARI shades adorned perfectly to shield her eyes— who would not take a second to intake such a person walking down the street in such a fashion?

Minji Lee served to be a refreshing sight under the summer's heat.

But the girl couldn't care less about their stares as she was deeply fixated on reaching her destination in mind. Just the mere thought of seeing her identical twin brought the corner of her lips to curve quite devilishly. She could vividly imagine the shock on Mina's face morphing into one that was of disbelief and then into disappointment— now that seems like a hilarious sight, chuckles bubbling in her throat.

The parade of amusement in her mind was suddenly cut off when her phone buzzed inside her bag. Minji's eyes could only roll as it had been the twentieth call she might have received since she left the hotel this noon.

"Ugh, can people let me breathe a little?" Now her strides were growing a little more quicker, solely powered by vexation. "I literally asked for a little breatherー"

She couldn't even finish her sentence when immediately rendered speechless by what she witnessed. Just a few ways away from her was a figure, a clear resemblance between them, ripping out a poster of what seems to be her watch advertisement.

Well, wasn't this a sight.

The sour look Minji wore soon dissolved and was replaced with one that looked amused. She crossed her arms as she walked towards the girl slowly, eyeing how Mina crumpled the ripped poster into her pockets with a frenzied look like she was committing a heinous crime. A snigger came from the poshly dressed twin which immediately caught the attention of the other.

And as she expected, Mina's expression did convey the shock, eyes wide and lips parted as if she had seen a holy ghost, but soon did it turn into disbelief and downright to disappointment. Minji could only laugh at the expected results of the event.

"Your various expressions really make me feel loved," Minji feigned a touched look, a hand to her chest while she casually pulled out a handkerchief from her bag and wiped the corners of her eyes for non-existent tears. "Did you really miss me that much that you would even take home a poster of me?"

WHEN MINA SAW HER SISTER, her whole system came to a conclusion of shutting down.

It was truly the epitome for a sight for sore eyes. Mina stood there like a frozen icicle, hands still clasping the torn pieces of the poster in her pocket. She couldn't bear to look at how Minji looked so smug because she caught her in the act of tearing down the poster— it was damn humiliating to be caught like that, especially when it was someone like Minji.

The said girl took off her shades and tucked it above her head, unfurling those crossed arms as she immediately placed her hands on her hips.

"Aren't you going to greet your own twin sister?" Minji sighed with a fraction of a frown, already dissatisfied. "I escaped my schedule just to see you and this is how I get treated? You truly are a loveable twin."

"Have you actually lost your mind? Why would you come here to Japan?!" Mina whispered that could've sounded like borderline yelling. "What about America? W-Wait, I know you do some jobs but how did you model for a Japanese adㅡ"

"The agency I had back at the States collaborated with one here and now I'm modelling for a little bit," Minji shrugged her shoulders with a confident smile that could only further aggravate her twin. "This coincidence is fate. Talk about twin telepathy, am I right?"

No, there was no twin telepathy. Mina was slowly losing her mind trying to digest this situation at hand. The girl was supposed to be in America, being the genius that she was and topping all of her classes, probably modelling for some clothing or whatnot as a part-time, shopping at Short Hills 'till she drops dead, living her best life on the other side of the world but—

The brunette wanted to bang her head into something repeatedly to clear out her head but she would probably just end up receiving a concussion.

"Your school is around the corner, right? Take me on a tour at least."

Once those heels clacked once more on the pavement, Mina turned to see her sister breezing past her and continuing down to turn the corner. Fear and panic shot through her system, fuelling her legs to run towards her sister to stop her immediately.

"Y-You can't! You can't go in the school!" Anxiousness tainted her tone, a hand grasped on her sister's arm. "You're forbidden to go in there!"

A frown now grew on Minji's visage, sending a glowering look towards her sister. "I wasn't asking for permission, sis. I'll walk wherever these stilettos can take me." Mina's hands were immediately taken off within seconds as the former continued to strut towards the school.

And whenever Mina tried to stop the girl, she was mostly just flung to the side like a puppy kicked to the curb. It was a heartbreaking sight to see her just stand on the side with a pouty look despite the aggravation she felt inside. But she couldn't stop— just the mere thought of her sister meeting the Karasuno folks was a nightmare. Her sister was nothing more than the epitome of trouble in this world.

"This is as far as you go, Minji!" The two stood in front of the gymnasium doors now, sounds of balls harshly bouncing against the wooden floors and the calls the boys were making in there could be heard clearly from the outside. "There's nothing for you on the other side of that room!"

"Hm? I heard your host family's son is a Volleyball Coach?" Minji tilted her head with arms crossed. "And as your twin sister, I should thank him on behalf of our family for taking care of youㅡ"

"That's definitely not necessary," Mina vigorously shook her head to refuse the so-called kindness her sister wanted to express. She knew that wasn't all there was to this madness. "Please, you've seen enough of this place. Thanks for visiting but you don't have to go this far."

Minji completely ignored her pleas, pushing the girl aside but stopped almost immediately. Those heavy pair of metallic doors opened on one side, revealing a student coming out of the gymnasium. Mina's heart plummeted almost immediately like a sinking anchor once she saw the sight of the tall boy, Tsukishima coming while he was wiping his face, an empty bottle of water on the other hand.

And before Mina's brain could function, his dull eyes hidden behind those spectacles of his now were trained on them.

Tsukishima was confused for a cinch second, eyes moving in between the twins like he was trying to register the sight of something unusual until Minji took it upon herself to send him a saccharine smile while she waved a hand. That was when he realized he wasn't seeing a hallucination of two Mina's, seeing as how the actual Mina stood there with a look that mimicked a king who had lost his country.

"As expected, Volleyball boys really are on a different level," Minji transitioned into a fluent Japanese with ease, eyeing the boy up and down with a hum. "Your name is?"

The tall blonde couldn't fathom to even imagine Mina speaking in such a way or even be dressed like that. He was stupefied but not to an extent where he was rendered speechless.

"Tsukishima Kei."

He curtly replied, brows furrowed as he then eyed Mina. She was now awake from her stupor, panicking as she circled around in her spot frantically while mumbling some words he couldn't understand.

This was definitely an odd sight.

Two different Mina's right beside each other but looked absolutely different from each other.

So she has a twin.

"You're fairly easy on the eyes," Minji gave a satisfied smile, lips curling quite devilishly. "Hm. I guess I'm satisfied for now. But don't think I won't come back again. I'll make sure my schedule has enough time to visit my beloved twin sister."

Once she sent Tsukishima a wink, she waved her hands to them and said, "Toodles!" Before pulling out her phone to call for a ride back home. Minji sashayed across the school grounds with her sunglasses back on, looking like she was attending a haute couture fashion show in Paris.

Wait— that was it? No extra remarks, no fuss, no drama from Minji; what has the world come to? Mina didn't know what to do aside from just gape widely at the twin sister. No, there definitely was something wrong here. She just couldn't put a finger to it.

As her figure slowly disappeared in a distance, Tsukishima was about to say a few words regarding the situation until Mina dashed right up to him and slapped a hand over his mouth. He was surprised to say the least, looking down to see her tiptoeing to try and match his height with such a frantic expression on her visage.

"Keep secret, okay!" She shushed to display an example. "N-No go telling around people! This is only with you and me, got it, Tsukishima-san?"

Mina had a fraction of hope that he would be kind enough to agree to her pleas, but Tsukishima will always be himself. Instead of nodding or humming to comply to her wishes, his eyes just narrowed down at her as he pried off her hand, only to show a smirk blossoming from his lips. Definitely felt condescending and she paled a little from it.

"Hm, we'll see about that," He casually shrugged while slowly parting ways from her. "I'll see you around, Twin-san."

"You—!" Never had she had a more aggressive day than today. Mina was practically fuming at everything that transpired but couldn't fully express it aside from frowning too much and being too anxious at itty bitty things.

But once the tall blonde ignored her, a deeply heavy sigh escaped from her lips. Mina was tired—way too tired to deal with them. Her legs reluctantly moved as she stared at his figure slowly thinning out in the distance, but ultimately trudged away once she realized that clubs were over in five minutes.

This was supposed to be just a bathroom break. A bathroom break that involved just ripping out the poster of her sister and then going back to guitar sessions, but Mina got more than what she bargained for—and she definitely wasn't happy about that.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

well, i'm back lol
i got too caught up in trying
to save my own grades but
im not sure if its working or not

and um this update
is kind of too long?? lmao
anyways jang manwol being
a rich sassy queen is such a mood
like i literally want a
sharpay evans type of character
and incorporate it in a
haikyuu fic uGH

and does anyone know if 二十一
is right? i couldnt find 21
so im really worried

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 120 30
What happens when a girl who loves volleyball joins a boys' volleyball club? Does she find love? Will she relive her past or move forward? Join (L/N)...
203K 6.9K 68
THERE WILL BE MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS IN THE LATER CHAPTERS!!! "In a world where everybody hates a happy ending story. . ." She was the only music he lo...
271K 5.4K 11
Kageyama can no longer focus around Hinata because of his unspoken feelings, and his volleyball suffers for it-so Hinata agrees to do absolutely anyt...
26.5K 835 8
(l/n) (f/n) is a second year at karasuno high school. after an unlikely (and unlucky) encounter with a volleyball straight to the face, he can't stop...