Debt (A BTS Mafia AU x Reader)

Per animeandkorea

It's been a long and rough 11 years for Y/N. After a huge shooting resulting in both her parents death, she w... Més

Chapter 1 - Before Disaster
Chapter 2 - Three New Men
Chapter 3 - A Reminder
Chapter 4 - Broken Rules
Chapter 5 - Breath
Chapter 6 - Whispers and Bruises
Chapter 7 - Hide It
Chapter 8 - He can be nice?
Chapter 9 - Run Away Bunny
Chapter 10 - Hiding Buddies
Chapter 11 - Confusion
Chapter 12 - Oppa
Chapter 13 - Back to Square One
Chapter 14 - Cold Night
Chapter 15 - Control
Chapter 16 - The drive
Chapter 17 - Mistaken
Chapter 18 - Bloodshed
Chapter 19 - Make it Stop
I'm Sorry
BRING THE SOUL MOVIE!!!!!
Chapter 20 - Songs and Books
Chapter 21 - Stars
Chapter 22 - Short Laughter
Chapter 23 - My First
Chapter 24 - Below Zero
Chapter 25 - Fever
Chapter 26 - Familiar Face
Chapter 27 - Defiance
Chapter 28 - Markings
Chapter 30 - Slowly Breaking
Chapter 31 -The Cabin
Chapter 32 - The Letter
Chapter 33 - Unwanted Meeting
Chapter 34 - Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 35 - Just The Beginning
Chapter 36 - His Attempts
Not an update
Chapter 37- Home

Chapter 29 - Gone Again

5.8K 169 96
Per animeandkorea

Chapter 29 - Gone Again

(Y/N's POV)

My heart stopped at his words. He continued to walk out as I was becoming a panicky mess.

"Calm down, Y/N. He's just going to talk to you." Jin spoke to me through gritted teeth. Is he mad at me or at what just happened? Actually I don't want to know. I nodded slowly. Jin sat back down on the stool that was next to my bed. "So much for help." Jin scoffed. He grabbed the alcohol pads aggressively, and then looked down at me. He sighed and put a gentle hand on my mine. "This is going to hurt a lot, but just stay still and it will be over faster okay. Just close your eyes." He was trying so hard to speak gently. I nodded my head slightly. I closed my eyes, nervously waiting. I felt it the cold pad was just a little bit above the mark. My heart began to beat faster and faster. "Okay, Y/N, 1... 2..." The first mark became inflamed with stinging agony. I cried out, tears slipping down my cheeks. My teeth clenched unintentionally. The bastard skipped three! Pain, anger, and fear flooded all my senses One after the other he wiped the marks and then left the alcohol pad on it, letting it seep and soak into the already sensitive marks. I tried to fidget and squirm but it always ended with Yoongi and Hoseok tightening their grip or all of them telling me to stop. I wait for the 7th mark to be 'cleaned', but then he stopped. I opened my eyes and Jin was staring at me oddly. "Y/N, what is that on your collarbone?" He reached his hand out towards me and I moved my hand painful to move my shirt, so it'd be covered up more.

"I-It's a burn scar from years ago." I tried to cover up but he didn't look fully convinced. I began to panic again.

"Y/N, that didn't look like a burn scar. It looked awfully different." His comment made my blood boil, my panic quickly disappearing. Who are you to tell me what is on my body! You don't fucking know shit about me! I looked away. I turned my head to Hoseok who was looking at me.

"It's a burn scar I promise." My voice was hard and a bit cold. I guess Jin didn't like the way I spoke, because he all of a sudden shoved the alcohol pad into the deep cut Jungkook made. I yelped and jerked, making it move deeper down. I was shaking badly. All my will power died, but my anger and resentment was building and building.

"I wouldn't talk to me like that." Jin was now the one speaking coldly towards me. I scoffed at him, and he just stood up. I looked at Hoseok and he looked angry as well. I felt Hoseok and Yoongi's hands leave me, but I was yanked up abruptly. I winced and cried out at the sudden movement. Yoongi was holding my shoulders tightly. I watched Jin grab bandages, he moved behind me and I felt his warm hands on my tender, sensitive back. He began at the bottom of my back, roughly wrapping the bandages. It was tight and kept my back straight. Minutes went by and it was silent. Jin hit a really painful spot, causing me to whine. He continued and finally finished after a few minutes. My whole body felt like it was shut down. "Get up," Jin told me. I looked over at him. His face stone-hard, no emotion whatsoever. Yoongi's grip on my shoulders left. I stared at Jin, whose expression didn't change. I slowly and surprisingly moved to the side of the bed, but not without unimaginable pain. My legs hung over the side as I tried to regain some strength. I was staring at the ground when Jin spoke again. "I said get up." His voice was cold and rude. Bastard. I stood up and my legs immediately wanted to give out on me. I leaned against my bed pole. I took a shaky breath and looked at Jin. "Hoseok, make sure she gets to Namjoon's office or it will be me and you who gets more than just talk." Hoseok came to my side and nodded at Jin. Stand tall, don't show any more pain. I will not give him the satisfaction. I stood up taller, my entire body screamed 'not a good idea' but I ignored it and glared at Jin. I took one step and ultimately regretted it. I bit my cheek and continued walking casually. OH MY GOD PLEASE KILL ME! THIS PAIN IS UNBEARABLE JUST GET OUT THE DOOR THEN GO DIE IN THE HALL. I CAN DO THIS OKAY OKAY OKAY. I saw Hoseok began following me. FUUUCCCKKK. I opened the door and strode out. I was visibly shaking aggressively but ignored it. Hoseok closed the door and I leaned against the wall. I felt and probably looked dead, tears were threatening my eyes every second. Hoseok walked over and wrapped an arm around me, trying to support me. I shook his arm off.

"I don't need your goddamn help!" I spat at him. He looked a bit hurt by my yelling at him.I turned, continuing my excruciating pain by walking towards Namjoon's office. We walked in silence, the tension was so thick I felt like I was suffocating. We finally got to Namjoon's office, it was giving off an aura that wasn't welcoming. I put my hand on the handle but then felt a hand on my shoulder. He turned me around so I was facing him.

"Hey, whatever you do, don't piss him off more than he is... it won't end well. I've seen him like this only once and he's..." Hoseok paused a bit, glancing away but quickly turned his attention back on me. "Let's just say last time he was this angry, people don't get out alive and I'm surprised he hasn't gone on his killing spree." Hoseok's voice was kind of sad yet stern. I rolled my eyes, turning back and opening the door. My nose immediately was met with the familiar fume of alcohol. Great, someones been drinking.

"Get the hell in here!" Namjoon yelled in a slur. I walked in, trying not to wince. Namjoon was sitting at his desk, his tie hanging loosely around his neck and the first few buttons on his shirt were undone. He had 2 empty bottles of whiskey surrounding him and another one sitting next to him. He looked up at me with something glistening in his eyes. He stood up and made his way towards me. He walked straight and he acted sober. "Well well well, it's the girl who thinks she owns the place." His words were slurred. I stood there, trying to listen to what Hoseok said and not cause more problems. "I'm surprised you are even able to hold yourself so high, especially after what happened what, 2 maybe 3 hours ago?" I clenched my hands, desperately wanting to sit down or something other than standing.

"I guess you're just not doing your 'job' correctly." I hissed at Namjoon, and his eyes then became dark. Namjoon walked around me.

"I would watch your tongue, Princess, or you might end up like that piece of shit you call Felix." My heart dropped, and I looked at Namjoon. He smirked. No no no no, what did he do to Felix!? He didn't- I put my hand over my mouth. "That should teach you some more self-control. Besides, he wasn't going to stay long anyway. We always dispose of spies."

"Y-Y-You didn't, you couldn't have. There's no way!" I cried at him.

"Do you need proof?" His breath was hot against my ear, the smell of alcohol heavy on him. He held out Felix's necklace. Felix never took it off. It was the only thing he had left of his mother. He's gone. No way, he's not gone, that's not possible. He just came back, I can't be losing him again. I stumbled forward a bit. I immediately felt arms gently wrap around me, steadying me. I was becoming dizzy. "One last thing, Princess.." I glanced at him. He had his head resting on my shoulder, smiling sadistically. Get off me, let go of me! You killed him! You killed my best friend! Tears and more tears just streamed down my cheeks. My eyes were stinging. "You're now the property of BTS. You should feel honored. Your Aunt signed a contract about an hour ago saying if I would forget the money she owed, she would give you to us. To be honest, she was so eager to sign that contract, but don't worry, we won't hurt you unless you're misbehaving." He was speaking gently and softly now. My aunt? Felix? No, he's lying. He's lying. My aunt's still trying to find me. Felix is waiting for me to help him get out. I don't believe him, but he had Felix's necklace, and my Aunt has the money to pay him back. Felix even said I was the only heir. None of this happened. My head was spinning as my legs gave out on me. Namjoon swept me up and held me carefully in his arms. Everything hurt. I looked up at Namjoon, he looked pleased with what was happening. I tried to push away from him, but his grip was tight.

"Let me go! Y-You're a liar!" I yelled at him. "I know Felix is alive! I know he is! My aunt would never give me away! I know she wouldn't, I know-I know!" I began to sob without hesitation. I don't know shit anymore. I hate you. I hate you all. I hate this house. I hate my room. I hate you and everything else. Namjoon carried me to my room. He laid me on the edge of the bed and turned to Jin, who was reading a book in an armchair.

"So you told her?" I heard Jin, and then a bit of moving.

"Yeah, I told her." His voice was a bit warmer and slightly lower. He spoke as if I wasn't there. "We also got rid of the spy." My heartfelt like shattered glass that was being stepped on.

"Oh, really? Well good. He was annoying and getting on my nerves. He's the whole reason why this had happened." Jin's voice was thick with distaste. I tried to hold back my sobs but they just ended up coming out as whining. "Y/N, Sweetie, did the painkillers help? Are you crying because of your back? Do I need to get you more?" His voice was back to the soft, gentle tone, but I hated it. I hated how he acted like they did nothing wrong.

"L-Leave me alone."I tried to hiss but, my voice was cracking and quiet. I tried to get myself together but I feel just like the day he left me before, and worse. I'm stuck here, no one's coming to at least help me getaway. I never asked for this. I never wanted to be part of this horrible world. I just wanted... I don't know what I want anymore. Should I just give up, or continue running from the hell that that consumes my life? I snapped out of my thoughts to Jin's voice.

"Y/N, what did you say to me?" His voice was still soft but had a warning tone to it. I was lying on my side staring at the sliding door to the outside world. I didn't feel like responding.

"Jin, she's just 'grieving' over the spy, she'll be fine in a few days." He responded for me, but it was all wrong. I won't be over it in a few days!? You took him away from me! My blood was boiling, and my emotions were in chaos. I sat up aggressively, ignoring all the agony and stinging that was attacking my back. They looked over at me. They were to the side of the bed.

"Don't speak for me! You didn't know him! He was my best friend!" I yelled at him, tears flooding my eyes again. "I loved him..." My voice went back to being quiet and meek. I'm sorry Felix, I wasn't strong enough. Namjoon looked angry again and Jin was staring at me with something in his eyes I couldn't understand. Everything was becoming a blur. My head was hurting, and my body wasn't working. The pain began engulfing everything. Exhausted flooded over me, I was weak and shaking. Jin moved closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I lost all my strength from sitting up. Everything went slow motion all of a sudden.

"Y/N!" I heard them both yell at the same time. I closed my eyes, expecting to hit the floor but something was holding me up. I opened my eyes for a second to see Jin holding me.

"L-Let go of me..." Everything went dark. My eyes had closed and I couldn't hear or feel anything. Just pure darkness and my thoughts, my horrible, horrible thoughts.

. . .

I was sitting in class. It was the first day back to school after 2 years. Paper balls and rude words were being thrown at me. I sat there, taking it all. I looked down at my desk. They had carved sentences into my desk. "You're a danger to us." "You should have just died with your parents." "Why even show your face here." "You are a whore." The bell rang, and they continued. The door opened and I looked up, hoping it was the teacher. It was just another kid in my class, girls swooned at him. I sighed.

"What the heck are you people doing!?" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw it was the kid who had just walked in. The class became quiet and the paper balls stopped.

"Come on, you know she is. We are just showing her her place." Another boy nudged the kid. The class started to laugh. "She should know better than to show up here and put us all in danger." He hissed in my direction. The kid moved away from the boy and shook his head.

"Hey, you guys, watch this." I looked over at him, and he was opening a bottle of soda. "This is what a sticky whore looks like!" The class laughed again, he turned towards me and through the open bottle at me. I shielded my face, not wanting to get hit. I heard the bottle hit the ground, but I wasn't wet. I opened my eyes and saw the kid from the door in front of me sopping wet in the soda.

"You all make me sick! She never asked to be in this position, and you all are making her life fucking miserable!" He turned around and put out his hand. "Hi, I'm Felix. I'm sorry these assholes don't understand the situation you're in. We should be friends." I heard people gasp. I took his hand and smiled slightly.

"Thank you for helping... and I would enjoy being friends." I spoke sheepishly. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"What's your name?" Felix asked I didn't respond fast enough because he ended up just giving me a name. "You know what, I'll just call you Peaches." He acted proud of the name he gave, but I didn't like it much. I was about to deny the name but then Felix, and the class, and the world around me disappeared. Just black.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Felix, where did you go?" I looked around. I was surrounded by utter darkness.

"Peaches, I'm right here." I turned around to see Felix. He was smiling, I tried to walk towards him but he wasn't getting closer. "Peaches I need to go, are you coming?" He put his hand out towards me. I reached out to grab it but I couldn't move.

"Felix, wait, I can't move!" His face saddened, and he walked towards me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He broke the hug and began walking away. "Wait, Felix, don't leave! Please don't leave me again!" He didn't even turn around, he continued walking and eventually disappeared back into the darkness. I cried out for him to come back but I was alone again. The silence ate at me. I don't know how much time passed by but I began hearing voices again.

"What do you think caused it? She was yelling one second and then falling over the next." Someone spoke. The voice so familiar, it was filled with warmth, but also something else. This voice is soothing, I like it. A new voice that also sounded familiar spoke.

"Exhaustion, pain, grief, a lot of stuff probably contributed to it." His voice was a bit higher but just as calm and soothing. "You know you need to get your anger under check, because of your anger she's in agony and you've made yourself and the rest of us look horrible. This didn't help your little plan, it only-" The other lower voice cut him off.

"Shut up she's beginning to wake up." He hissed at the other. And he was right, I guess I've been asleep because the darkness started to light up.

"Well, I guess that's good it's been two days already." The voice disappeared and I was stuck in the dim space. It started to become uncomfortably hot. I opened my eyes, the light of the room pierced through them. I groaned, and rolled over but had an extreme amount of pain in my back. I whined and I felt something placed on my shoulder softly. "Hey Sweetie, don't move, you're still nowhere near being okay." I looked at them. Murderers. I rolled onto my other side, ignoring the pain as much as possible. I whimpered when I turned too quickly. I don't want to look at them, I don't want to be around them. I just want to be left alone. "Sweetie, do you need more painkillers? It's definitely been long enough for you to take some." I didn't respond, just stared at the wall. My heart felt heavy and I just didn't have it in me anymore.

"Come on, Princess, do you need more painkillers or not?" I refused to respond. Will this get me into trouble? Probably, but at this point why do I care, I've got nothing to lose. Namjoon didn't like my silence and he got up, moving to the other side of the bed. He didn't look angry just annoyed. "Princess, you know you should answer us if we ask you-" I cut him off.

"Did he suffer?" I spoke quietly, not wanting to make eye contact with him. I heard him sigh. He put his hand on mine. I looked at my hand and slipped my hand away from his.

"No, that's not how we dispose of people. Unless they deserve it." He was trying to be sincere but I couldn't look at him, I wouldn't look at him. "Princess get some rest, you need it." He stood up and walked away from me. I looked over my shoulder, Jin had pulled a chair up to the bed and was watching Namjoon walk out the door just like I was. Namjoon disappeared after he closed the door and Jin looked back at me. I turned my head away from him.

"Sweetie, here, I think painkillers will do you some good." I turned my head back towards him as he stood up and went into my bathroom. I heard the faucet start running then get cut off. Shortly after he emerged from the bathroom and made his way towards me. He walked around the bed to the other side, so he was facing me. He handed me two large pills and was holding a cup of water for me. I looked at the pills and then back at him. Felix and I both hate pills, or well Felix hated pills. "Sweetie, it's these or shots." I started to tear up. The thought of Felix gone was just a big nightmare. Yeah, he's not gone, Namjoon's lying. Felix couldn't be gone, he's too strong to just be beat like that. Why am I crying then? It's because I don't like pills and shots, that's why. That's why I'm crying. It has to be. Jin looked a bit surprised at my sudden crying. He immediately wiped my overflowing tears with his thumb. I looked back at the pills and popped them in my mouth. Jin handed me the water and I chugged it. Who am I kidding, he's gone. He's not coming back this time.

"Jin, why did he do it?" My voice was steady and calm. My hands were clenched into fists and I wanted an answer. I was looking down at the bed, and I heard Jin sigh deeply.

"Sweetie he-I-we-all..." He couldn't settle on a word and ended up just looking down as well. It was silent, no one spoke. "Sweetie, you should get some more rest. I'll wake you up when I make some food and bring it up." He placed a book next to me, and it was the same one I never got to finish, the one I started with him. "If you can't sleep, you can read this. I thought you might like to finish it because you liked it so much last time..." His voice became quiet and the end. I didn't respond, and so Jin stood up. "Just yell if you need anything." He walked away and out the door, closing it quietly behind him. I stared out the glass door, it was midday, the sun shining fully, and clouds drifting on the air. It looked like a fresh layer of snow had sprinkled over the past two days. How blinding the beauty of the snow was. I looked back at the book.

(Jin's POV)

The large house had gotten very quiet. With no one string up problems or having a small laugh, the house was back to its original self. I was finishing making lunch for Y/N, as I heard a couple of footsteps.

"Is she talking now?" I heard Namjoon behind me. I didn't turn around, as I was cooking an egg.

"No not really she only said one sentence and it was about the spy." I flipped the egg over and waited a few seconds. I picked up the pan and slid the egg onto a bowl of rice. I turned towards Namjoon who was leaning on the door frame. "I think you might have messed up big time by getting rid of him. It's gonna take a lot for you even to get back to where you were with her." He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bowl of rice and placed it on a tray, next to a bowl of soup, and a small plate with kimchi on it. I picked up the tray and started walking past Namjoon.

"She'll forgive me. I have my ways." I sighed and continued my way towards Y/N's room. I walked up the stairs and down the hallway. I stopped outside her door and shifted the tray to just one hand. I opened the door slightly and quietly. I held the tray with both hands as I nudged the door open with my foot. It swung open slowly. I looked up from the ground. There Y/N sat, in bed. Her hair laying perfectly, the sun hitting her skin just perfectly making her look like a goddess. She held the book with such care, and a small smile on her face was causing my heart to beat a bit faster. She looked up, and her smile faded a bit. It lingered but only slightly. I walked over and placed the tray on her lap. She looked at the food, and then at me.

"Thank you..." She whispered, almost inaudible. She didn't start eating but just stared.

"Are you not hungry? Or do you not like the food?" She didn't respond but just look up at me.

"No... This was one of his favorite meals." She was quiet and I got quiet.

"So do you like the book? I saw you smiling at it." I tried to break the awkward tension, she looked up from the food at me. She nodded at me.

"You're a good writer."

~A/N~ Hiii peeps! I cracked this chapter out as fast as possible because I have Essays I have to focus on so I can get into an academy. I didn't want to make you wait so here you go!. This chapter was probably sad for some of you.(I'm sorry) I would like to thank each and everyone who reads, comments, votes, or follows us. This means so much to both of us and if it weren't for you beautiful hoomans we would probably have given up on this. Your comments really have motivated me and I would really like to say thank you. You all have done nothing but show us love and support and I don't know how to thank you!<3 So We will continue to write Debt and continue to improve in are writing so you have a better experience reading Debt. So please have a great morning, noon or night. <3

-With love from authors

P.S I will try and respond to the first few comments as soon as possible!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

700 55 55
Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted criminals? That's her mission. One day, her bro...
9K 409 18
A beautiful girl hiding her beauty. She wears a mask everywhere she goes. Her face is unknown to the world as dangerous gangs are after her beauty. S...
11.3K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
586 25 56
We knew we were powerful. The most feared mafia in the country. Then we were targeted. Not by just anyone. But our worst nightmares. The visions beca...