Doctor Who Imagines And Prefe...

By cmb7654

will feature; - 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 Doctor - open to requests - will do smut but it will be short - will al... More

10th Doctor X Reader
11th Doctor X Reader
12th Doctor X Daughter Reader
10th Doctor X Daughter Reader
9th Doctor X Reader
9th Doctor X Reader part 2
A/N
A/N
Meeting For The First Time
He Asks You To Travel With Him
First Adventure
12th Doctor X Reader
You's Confess
Where He Takes You For Your First Date
First Kiss
Meeting The Parents
Where He Likes To Kiss You
How You's Sleep
11th Doctor X TimeLord!Reader
Pets
A/N
A/N
Celebrity Crush He's Jealous Of
12 X Reader
10 X Reader
13 X Reader
A/N
10 X Reader
What You Steal From Him
Where He Takes You On Your Anniversary
1000 Reads
A/N
A/n
10 X Reader
What He Loves About You
Favourite Disney Movie
11 X Reader
Request
12 X Reader
11 X Reader
Companion You're Jealous Of
What He Does When He's Jealous
First I Love You
11 X Reader part two
11 X Reader
11 X Reader Part 2
10 X Reader
10 X Reader Part 2
11 X Reader Part 3
10 X Reader Part 3
10 X Reader Part 4
A/n
Captains Sister
Run, Hide And Don't Come Out Until I Die
The Rebel, The Genius And The Mad Man
Threes A Crowd
3000 Reads!!!
"You didn't say it in the past tense"
Don't You Just Love How Time Works
PDA
Magic Ball
Things He Does That Annoy You
Soulmates
Requests // A/N
Female
Leaping To You
How Could You
Dancing In The Moonlight
5000 Reads!!
Year 3000
Marvel Films
Christmas Special Numero Uno
Christmas Special Numero Dos
Christmas Special Numero Tres
Christmas Special Numero Cuatro
Christmas Special Numero Cinco
Christmas Special Numero Seis
Christmas Special Numero Siete
Christmas Special Numero Ocho
Christmas Special Numero Nueve
Christmas Special Numero Diez
8000 READS
Christmas Special Numero Once
Christmas Special Numero Doce
Christmas Special Numero Trece
-x-
Fights and Break ups
Make ups
9000 Reads
Doing The Deed
Put A Ring On It
I Hear Wedding Bells
Honey Moon
Are you positive?
Baby We're Having A Baby
What He Does To Help During Pregnancy
A Child Is Born
La Fin

A Handful Of Feathers And A Custard Cream

2.1K 39 15
By cmb7654

11 X Reader

You sit at King Arthurs round table, discussion was brutal today, Lancelot proudly presented his bloody sword.

"You remember that scum and his wife, the ones in the hut by the river." you give him a small nod, he smiles and continues, "I got a hold of that scum this morning, hope his wife really is the whore everyone says she is, if not she's gonna be living on the streets." he says with a laugh.

You watch him with squinted eyes, "Tell me Lance, why did you hate him so much?" The knight shifted uncomfortably under your stare, all other conversations had quieted.

"I-well, he had it coming some day." he said with a frown. You shake your head and look down at the dagger you're twirling in your fingers before slamming it into the table.

"He was innocent and you were bored. Don't try and justify your self to me, I won't listen. Call yourself a knight, Lance, you are no soldier." you say calmly, the knights eyes widen.

He stands from the table, soft tings sound around the room as his armour hits together, "I apologise Lady (Y/N), I shall not k-" Lancelot says before you shush him, "But-"

"Will you shut up!" you shout, causing the members of the table to jump. You turn to face your Tardis, which stood a meter or so from the table at which you sat. With a sigh you push away from the table and pull open the Tardis door, "Anymore innocents die and i'll be back!" you shouts you slam the door.

The yellow glow of your Tardis welcomes you, a soft hum comes from the control panel. "You have a transmission for me, old girl?" you say with a questioning glance at the ships screen.

The only time a transmission ever came through was when there was trouble which for you was always, where ever you went there was trouble and a lot of running. You liked the running.

You roll your eyes, "Of course it's the Romans," you say with a huff as you read over the time and place, "England, just had to be England. I swear if its raining I'm just coming back home."

Whilst you grumble you flick the lever closest to your hand and dash to the other side of the console to the big red button. "Pelemao!" You shout as you slam your hand down on the button, launching yourself forward and back into time.

----Time skip quite literally brought to you by the Tardis----

Your Tardis lands and the transmission gets louder, you look at the ships screen to see you had landed by Stonehenge. Of all the places you could have landed, although the stones brought back some really interesting memories, especially the ones of you setting up the stones as a prank for the future.

The field looked empty, almost completely silent too, well except for the distant shouts of Romans. You hated the Romans, too boring in your opinion, a little too repetitive.

"Let's have a looksie," You say to yourself as rummage under the control panel for your sonic screwdriver and gun made from a Daleks blaster. Saying you were proud of that gun was an understatement, you retrieved the blaster from a crashed ship after you had blown a whole Dalek armada out of the sky.

With a skip in your step you go to the door and throw it open, being the amazing parker you are, you had managed to land right in the centre of your hand made structure. Maybe you should take a visit back to the 17th century, William might still be alive, you could take a visit here with him but it would only seem like a week at most. That is if you timed it right. He had helped you set this up and he would probably appreciate hearing about the reaction in the future.

Anyways, you're getting distracted.

You spin in a circle, your eyes instantly locking on a stone in the very centre. If you remembered rightly which you always did, that was not put there by you or William, so who decided to get a bit decorative?

You crouch down and take out your sonic, it could probably do with an upgrade, the light blue glow of your sonic engulfs the stone as it scans it for any abnormalities. A smile makes its way onto your face as the stone moves, either it was supposed to open up that easily or someone didn't do a good job of creating a secret door.

The passage way underneath the terrible secret entrance contained a narrow set of stairs which you could hardly see, apparently no one had heard of lighting. Each step was damp, now you weren't much of a klutz but this stair case was made to kill in your opinion, what psycho creates a slippery staircase.

You, thats who but you wouldn't class yourself as a psycho. Maybe a lunatic but thats it.

Slowly you make your way down, watching out for any traps. You had learnt over the last 900 years to watch for traps, the last time you didn't you ended up regenerating. It all included a sticky situation with an arrow, a bucket of paint, a handful of feathers and a custard cream. Basically an everyday danger.

You hold your sonic out in front of you, it casts a light blue glow around the room you have entered. Now you weren't a genius (Thats a lie) but you don't remember this being here when you built the upstairs.

Amongst the darkness and cobwebs stood a large box plus a lone cyberman head, you decided not to question the random decapitation on the floor and circle the grey cube. A circle was on the each side and an identical pattern was inside each of them, it didn't look like writing, maybe a code?

You press your ear to the box, it sounded hollow but solid at the same time. The main worry was that it was silent, a box is made to be filled, so if it wasn't already full what was to go inside it.

You scan the room with your sonic, a couple of secret entrances popped up and the rest of the decapitated cyberman, but no sign of the boxes maker.

Any normal person would just leave this box and make it someone else problem but you weren't normal. You were definitely cracking this baby open, no doubt about that, knowing your luck it would have a self igniting bomb though.

The only question was how? It showed no signs of a door, it sounded hollow but full at the same time, it was completely silent. Not exactly a lot to work with.

You crouched down and sit on the incredibly dusty floor, maybe spring cleaning was skipped this year, or every year.

Your thoughts were cut short by the sound of voices coming down the narrow passage way, one male and two female. A ladies man, great. You sigh and lean back until your back rests against the floor, dust smothers your blue leather jacket, probably should have changed. The last time you ruined your jacket Arthur was not pleased.

The trio reach the bottom of the stairs with a soft thump, you don't move from your position on the cold floor, probably should have put on extra layers. You peer at the box, not looking at the people standing just behind you, although you couldn't help but fill the silence.

"Personally I believe a box is to be filled, so why is it empty?" you say as you jump to your feet, you spin on your heel to face the small group. You look each of them up and down.

"2010 ish," you say pointing to a younger girl with what you could make out to be ginger hair, never liked the thought of ginger hair personally. Would clash with the personality.

You circle the man, he wore tweed and a bow tie, his hair dark and floppy, "You dress like an old man, why is that?" you ask as you stop infront of him.

He looked almost offended, "Bowties are cool," you shake your head.

"Im sure the Romans would like to argue," you say with a smirk, your eyes land on the last person in the room.

"Oh River Song. It has been too long, maybe 150 years, give or take. What are you doing these days?" you question as you turn back around to the box and continue inspecting it.

"A bit of everything, spo-" River says but you cut her off.

"Yeah, Yeah Spoilers." you look over your shoulder and smile.

"What about you, it may have been 150 years but it'll be a week or so for you." River says as she peers around the room, the pair of people she was with watch curiously. The man in tweed watching you with a strange intensity.

"Oh the usual. Blowing up a Dalek armada, was at war with the sontarans for a bit, hunting a zygon, had a weird family of hunters after me for a while. Honestly, you would think they'd stop trying, I've been undefeated for 900 years. You ok?" you ask as you look over to the man in tweed, he had considerably paled.

"Outside, that was a Tardis." he says quietly.

You nod, "Someones been doing their reading, or you're simply forgetting to tell me you are a time lord. I'm guessing it's the latter, which one are you then?" you run your hand over the circle on the box, the strange shapes moulding themselves around your fingers.

He steps forward, into the little light there is available, "I'm the Doctor."

You stop moving and your breathing hitches, "You lie," you turn to face him, anger quickly building up.

His eyes widen in surprises at you march towards him, "Why do you think i'm lying?" he asks as you come to a halt in front of him.

You grab his bowtie and pull him down until his eyes were inline with yours, "Because my brothers dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 339 14
𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦�...
374K 7.8K 42
[COMPLETED///UNEDITED] Basically what the title says. Cover by @annacanwrite
13K 356 19
" 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩. " 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘞𝘩𝘰, 𝘉𝘉𝘊 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶�...
108K 1.8K 29
A compilation of my Doctor x reader ideas. Finished in 2018, and finally gave it the completed title in 2022. I will do: Occasional classics!!!! 9th...