Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 20

2.1K 67 3
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

I'm currently in a car, heading towards the beach. Today was the day that happened to have all the brothers, none of them were busy and were just lazing around in this heat.

So I thought of an idea, to go to the beach.

They agreed and here we are, inside the car with Ema, Iori, Louis, Azusa, Subaru, Natsume, and Hikaru.

I was at the very back seats with Subaru on my right, Me in the middle, and Iori on my left. Ema, Louis, and Hikaru were sitting in front of us, Azusa was sitting on the passenger seat and Natsume was the one driving the car.

I laid back on the seat, contemplating what I should do to get rid of my boredom, I heaved out a long sigh and Iori noticed my boredom.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

I turn to him with a little smile, "Yeah, just boreddd." I replied.

Hikaru seemed to have heard what I said and turned his head towards us, "Then let's play 2 truths and 1 lie." He suggested.

I didn't think for a second before replying 'yes'.

"Okay, me first." I stated.

" 1.) I don't have a sweet tooth, 2.) I used to be a child actor, 3.) I accidentally food poisoned my whole school."  I said as I held three fingers up.

"I'm guessing number 1 is a lie." Hikaru stated.

"Number 3 is the lie." Natsume said.

"I feel like number 2 is the lie." Azusa chimed in.

"I also feel like number 2 is the lie." Iori said.

"1 for me." Subaru said.

Ema just giggled, since she knows the real answer, and decided not to join for my part.

I played some music for the dramatic effect, I then played drumrolls before revealing the answer.

"The right answer is...." I dramatically said.

"Number 2!!" I announced cheerfully.

I see Azusa and Iori were proud of themselves for answering correctly on my part, I see Natsume was surprised to know that number 3 was true.

"Wait, you accidentally food poisoned your whole school?" Natsume asks.

"Yeap, they had diarrhea for like 3 weeks. The school had to take a month break since the students and the staff were involved." I explained.

"What did you do to their food?" Azusa asked, kind of concerned.

"I may or may have not accidentally placed some expired meat in the stew..." I trailed off with a little smile.

"And the lunch ladies let you tamper with the food?" Hikaru asked me.

"Oh, definitely not. No student could enter their kitchen, but I did sneak in soo..." I said with an innocent smile.

They just sweat drop at me and decided not to continue on.

-time skip-

We finally arrived and Ema and I went to the restroom to change into our swimsuits. Ema was wearing a white and black bikini with a pink jacket, I wore a white bikini with frills. (outfit above.) 

Ema went out first since she wanted to go get something to drink, I followed afterwards and head towards Ukyo who's cooking barbecue.

I stood beside him as I looked at the delicious meat being cooked.

I sniffed it and I'm practically drooling, "It smells so good!!" I exclaimed towards Ukyo.

He smiles at me, "Thank you, you look nice in your swimwear." He complimented.

I smile widely as if I was a child, "Why, thank you." I said elegantly.

I waved goodbye to Ukyo and head towards Wataru and Masaomi-san who's playing in the sand. I sat in front of Wataru's sand castle and placed a pretty sea shell on it.

"Onee-chan! Look! I'm going to make the biggest sand castle ever!!" He says excitedly.

"Really?! Then let me help you, and since you're the one building the castle, you shall be the King!" I exclaimed towards him as I helped gather some sea shells.

His smile became wider as he heard 'King', "Then Onee-chan you shall be Queen since you're helping me build my castle!" Wataru exclaims.

"Me? Be Queen?" I asked dramatically.

"Yep!" He smiled widely.

"Then I will be Queen of our castle, King Wataru." I said smiling at him as I pat his head.

I look at Masaomi-san and see he was getting sweaty from the heat, I decided to get a huge umbrella that we packed, and placed it to create shade for the three of us.

"Masaomi-san you can go enjoy the sea, I can watch over Wataru." I said towards him.

"Eh? But-" He starts but I cut him off.

"It's fine, we'll probably finish the sand castle in an hour. So no need to worry, go have fun!" I said as I smiled towards him, he seemed hesitant but eventually agreed.

For the past  50 minutes Wataru and I have been focusing on our castle, once we finished, we stepped back and looked at our castle.

When we saw our hard work, we both high-fived each other with huge smiles on our faces. I see Wataru run off somewhere, so I waited for him to come back, as I was adding a few adjustments to the castle, I heard sand shuffling.

I look behind me and see 4 figures, Iori, Subaru, Azusa, and Natsume. 

I smiled towards them and showed them the sand castle, "Look what Wataru and I made!" I exclaimed like a child.

Iori and Azusa were both on my sides as they looked at the sand castle, "It's amazing." Iori said as he faced me with a smile, I smiled back at him, which resulted him in having pink dusted cheeks.

"You okay? Your face is getting flushed." I said as I touched his cheek to check if he got a fever or something.

"E-Eh, I-I.....u-uhm... I-I'm fine, the heat's getting to me." He stammers towards me.

"You should go take a dip in the water, it'll help cool you down." I said as I pointed at the sea.

"In fact, let's go take a dip. It's getting hot and I want to cool down." I stated as I head towards the sea where Kaname, Tsubaki, and Yuusuke were.

I jumped and landed on the water, I resurfaced and my body's getting cooled down.

"Maan, the water feels so good!" I exclaimed as I swam around the water.

I see Iori, Subaru, and Azusa enter the water, Natsume stayed back and looked after Wataru. I see Kaname swimming towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Your swim suit looks amazing on you, Imouto." He says with a wink.

I just splashed him, which caught him off guard, and I just swam away from him, laughing. 

As I swam, I felt a huge splash on my face, I looked and see it was Tsubaki who splashed me. I had a smirk and was getting ready to splash the hell out of him.

"Oh it's on, Albino." I told Tsubaki, he just smirks smugly at me.

I sent him a huge splash and he splashed back, the next 5 minutes were just us violently splashing each other. Suddenly I had an idea, I swam towards Subaru and he looked at me confused.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna climb you." I said. Before he could reply, I climbed onto his shoulders and sat on his shoulders.

"Tsubaki!! CHICKEN FIGHT!!" I announced, he looks at me before having a smirk, he climbed Azusa and sat on his shoulders.

I see Kaname pulling out a waterproof camera and started recording our fight, with an amused smirk on his face.

Azusa on the other hand was just annoyed at Tsubaki, but eventually let it go.

"Subaru, on forward my horse!!" I exclaimed as I pointed towards Tsubaki.

Both Subaru and Azusa moved towards each other, and Tsubaki and I got a hold of each other's hands and were trying to push the other off.

"Subaru, I'm slipping off your shoulders! Hold my legs really tight so I don't fall off!" I exclaimed with a grin as I tried to push Tsubaki off.

Subaru seemed hesitant to hold onto my legs, but eventually he does it. I gave Subaru instructions so we could win the fight, Tsubaki lunged at us, trying to grab my arm. 

But that was a mistake, before he could retract his arms, after failing to grab me. I pushed his shoulders really hard that it made him go backwards, and Azusa's balance was faltered.

As they were falling backwards, Tsubaki got a hold of my arm and pulled me, and since I was still on Subaru's shoulders. His balance also faltered and the four of us fell on the water.

I resurfaced and coughed out the water, I see Tsubaki resurfacing and I swam towards him and backhand slapped his head together with Azusa who just appeared.

"Ow!!" Tsubaki whined.

"You idiot, why'd you pull me? Not only was that dangerous, I also almost won!" I scolded him.

"But no one was hurt, right?" He says with a smile and winked, which got him another backhand slapped from Azusa and I.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)? Did you get hurt from landing on the water?" Azusa asked me as he checked my arms if I had any injuries.

"Nah, I'm fine. Subaru somehow managed to protect me as I fell." I said as I pointed towards Subaru who's a few feet from us.

"Thanks, by the way." I said towards Subaru, he just nods his head with pink cheeks for some reason.

I looked at shore and see Ema waving at us, indicating that it's time for us to eat. We got out of the water and head towards the food.

We ate the delicious barbecue and told the rest of the brothers about Tsubaki and I's chicken fight, we all laughed and hung out the rest of the day.

It was really fun.

#############

HEYYOOOO!!!

Here's a chapterrrr!!

I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next chapter!!

WELP!!

That's all I have to sayyyy.

BYEEEEEEE READER-SANSSSSS!!!<3

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
265 12 12
⚠️!!THIS STORY HAS DETAILED SCENES ABOUT DEATH, ETC!!⚠️ Siblings are always supposed to fight once in a while, but this time it's different. From tw...
3.4K 136 67
What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower rank? Or will she find herself assassinatin...