Broken(Spinel x male gem read...

Od A_Nobody209

Painite, the only male gem in existence. Outcasted, unwanted...broken. But maybe, just maybe, a pink gem name... Viac

You
Other Friends(Not the start)
Backstory(Actual start)
Hokey Pokey
Quick Question
Building it up
From Happy, To Broken
Amnesia
No matter what+Drift away
Another Question
The votes are in
Remember
True Kinda love+Change
The Grand Finale
Bloopers
New Beginning, Old Enemy
Rescue Mission
Corrupt Gem Outbreak
Making A Q/A Book
You Know What You Did
Date Night(LEMON)
Flee The Facility
Quick Question...Again
Character Profiles: Ash
I'm The Bad Guy
The Alluring Gray Star
Christmas Special Because I Was Dared To
Unbreakable
Painite Fanart
The Grand finale....Again Pt.1

Meeting Her Other Friends

8.7K 114 107
Od A_Nobody209

Hope you remember the first chapter, I'm just doing the lyrics. And don't forget what your voice sounds like.

[Painite Pov]

One two, we're coming for you.
Three four, better lock your door.
Five six, watch your six.
Seven eight, your too late.
Nine ten, your life we'll end.
Hehehehehehehe.
[Third Person Pov]

Steven and the gems were lying on the ground.

Steven: I want everything to stay, exactly like this, and never change.

Pearl: Agreed.

Amethyst: Here here.

Steven: How does the future look Garnet? Do we all stay like this forever?

Garnet smiled and flashed her shades, but that smile quickly faded.

Garnet: ...No.

Steven looked at Garnet with a confused face, then suddenly, the sky was darkened by a dark cloud. A strong wind was blowing, Steven and the gems stood up, and shielded themselves from the wind. The cloud cleared and gang looked up to see some giant device.

???: Ey yo!

Steven and the gems looked up to see two shadowy figures standing on top the device. They don't know, but these two are Painite and Spinel.

Painite: Are you Steven Universe?

Steven: Uhh...yeah?

Spinel smiled.

Spinel: Perfect.

Spinel shaped her hand into a horn and blew, while Painite screamed demonicly. The device opened reveling a drill, which dug into the Earth. Spinel jumped to the halfway point of the device, and shot the gang a menacing glare.

Spinel: You coming or what?

Painite smiled, and took a leap of faith and his body shattered on impact. The gang gasped, but then they were in complete shock when his body naturally put itself back together. He laughed at there shocked faces.

(Here's the instrumental)

Spinel: Well well well well well, let me get a look at the menagerie! You must be Amethyst, you must be Garnet.

Painite: Oh, and Pink Diamond's Pearl! She took you, YOU, not us, how swell!

Pearl: It can't be.

Spinel: *giggling* Oh but it can be, and it is! I've got a whole new style, a close ally, and few new toys, that are going to put and end to your happily ever after. Once and for all!

Steven: Woah woah, this is gotta be a misunderstanding. On case you two haven't heard, I've established peace across the-

Painite: Ok yeah we-we heard. We've had your little message to the universe...ON LOOP! We just love that part, where Pink Diamond spends the rest of her days on this, NOWHERE planet! With a bunch, of, NOBODIES!

Spinel: Let's go.

Painite: That's right we've heard the story over and over again.

Spinel: Gee it's swell to finally meet her other friends. Oh that's right we've heard the story, don't really like how it ends.

Painite: Golly it's swell to finally meet her other friends.

Spinel: What did she say about us, what did she say? What did she do without us, what did you do? Did you play games without us, what did you play?

Painite: Did ya' think all this time we wouldn't find out about YOU?! Oh that's right we've heard the story over and over again.

Spinel: Gee it's swell to finally her other friends.

Garnet: They're running circles around us!

Amethyst: I'm rusty, GIVE ME A BREAK!

Pearl: It really is her, but she can't be serious.

Steven: You know her Pearl? Can you tell us who she is?

Painite: WHAT! Who is she? Who am I? Do you know what you are saying? I'm a forgotten player of this game that we are playing!

Spinel: Let's play another game, this time we get to win!

Painite: Lives on the line!

Spinel: Winners take all.

Painite+Spinel: Ready or not let's begin!

Spinel: Oh that's right we've the story over and over again.

Painite: Golly it's swell to finally beat her other friends. Oh that's we've heard the story, don't really like how it ends.

Spinel: Gee it's swell to finally beat her other.

Painite: Other.

Spinel+Painite: Other. Friends.

Painite: Hahahahahaha!

The gems, well, gems fell to the ground. Steven stared in shock.

Spinel: Thanks for holding them still.

Painite: Don't mention it.

Painite gave Spinel a deep kiss.

Steven: Ew.

Painite broke the kiss.

Painite: Oh yeah, the-I forgot about the, kid, heh.

Steven: That's enough from you two!

Steven took out his shield.

Spinel: What's wrong Steven? Miss your friends already? Don't worry, you're right behind them!

Spinel jumped in the air and swung her scythe at Steven. It didn't seem to do anything.

Steven: Haha! That was nothing!

Painite wrapped his chain around Steven.

Steven: Wh-wha?

Painite: Heard that Spinel? Think he won't mind if ya' did it again! ...So do it again!

Spinel: With pleasure.

Spinel hit Steven again, and again, and again.

Steven : Ow! Hey! Stop that!

Steven pulled his head back and headbutted Painite, causing him to lose his grip and set Steven free. Steven grabbed the scythe, and him and Spinel struggled for control.

Spinel: You don't poof do you? Figured as much. Just you wait! You're human half won't stand a chance against my injector! Not after what I did to your gem!

Steven: Can it!
He yanked the scythe from her and cut her with it, Spinel just laughed until she poofed.

Steven: Ha! In your-

Painite: Hello!

Painite tackled Steven, and slowly inched the scythe to his eye. Steven's face was filled with fear. Painite took notice to this.

Painite: What's wrong, scared? You weren't always a great and powerful hero were you? Were you?

Steven shoved Painite off.

Painite: Weak little Steven. Weak little Steven!

Steven groaned annoyingly and cut Painite in half. He expected him to poof, but he didn't.

Painite: Weak! Weak!

Steven: Gah!

Steven cut the head off the body.

Painite: Hahaha, hahaha. Hahahaha!

Steven: Go away!

Steven cut the head in half, and he finally poofed. Steven sighed in relief, then he shuddered.

Steven: Better bubble you two before anything else happens.

Steven grabbed Painite's and Spinel's gems and tried to bubble them, but it didn't work.

Steven: What?

He tried again, again.

Steven: Where's my bubble?

He held them in his hand and tried his hardest, but even that didn't work. Steven started sweating and breathing heavily. He lifted up his shirt and looked at his gem. It was flickering with light.

Steven: What's going on?

~~~Steven's house

Steven was sitting in the living room with all the gems, including Painite's and Spinel's, on the table. Steven's dad, Greg, came running in.

Greg: Steven! I came as fast as I could, are you ok?

Greg saw the gems on the table.

Greg: Holy shhhhhhhhhe really did get them all.

He looked at the heart shaped gem.

Greg: Is that her?

Steven: Yeah.

Greg: Who?

Steven: No idea.

Greg: What?

Steven: No idea!

Greg: How?!

Steven: She hit us all with this.

Steven took out Spinel's scythe, and "turned it on" causing Greg to panic a bit. Steven turned the scythe off and Greg sighed in relief. Greg then noticed the red rectangular gem.

Greg: Who's that?

Steven: I don't know. He held us in place while she attacked us. I think their in a relationship. If their kissing is anything to go by. The worst part is my powers aren't working right, look.

Steven tried to summon his shield, bit it faded away.

Steven: Something's wrong with me dad. *sigh* I just have no idea what's going on.

Greg: Well son, now you know exactly how I feel almost all the time. But you what else? Any moment now, the gems are gonna do that thing were they glow, float in the air, and reappear better than ever!

As if on cue, Pearl's gem started to do just that.

Greg: See! Here she comes! Good ol' Pearl!

Pearl's gem was inside a clam.

Greg: ...That's new.

Clam: Please identify yourself.

Greg: Um...Greg Universe?

Clam: Greetings, Um Greg Universe, please state perfered customization options.

Greg: Uh, what am I supposed to say?

Steven: I don't know.

Clam: Default settings selected, please stand by.

The clam opened, and a bright light came out. That light formed Pearl.

Steven: Pearl!

He ran to Pearl.

Steven: Pearl thank goodness your back!

Pearl completely ignored Steven and went to Greg.

Everyone stared in disbelief. Then Steven pointed to Spinel.

Steven: YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
Steven shook Spinel.

Steven: What have you done to us?!

Spinel: Hehehe, now it's your turn.

Spinel wrapped her arms around Steven multiple times, lifted him up, and shook him like a salt shaker.

Steven: *Groaning* Would you cut that out?!

Spinel gave Steven a face of surprise and confusion.

Steven: ...Please?

Spinel made a goofy face and put Steven down. Then, the red rectangular started to rise and glow.

Steven: Oh no, the crazy one!

Pieces of light came from the gem, and they all slowly built a body. Steven slowly backed away as the finished forming. The light went away to reveal the old Painite...who fell face first.

Painite: Ow. Okay, who needs my help?

Steven: ...Help?

Pearl: Allow me.

Pearl went over to Painite.

Pearl: 🎶This is a Painite. They serve as rescuers. They're bodies and chain are nearly invincible. But this gem, appears to be a male one, which shouldn't be possible.🎶

Painite: ...Yo.

Steven: (...What is going on?)

[A/n Pov]
That's the end, sorry if it felt short. I kinda wanted to start small here. The next part will be longer. I'll see you next time, and remember,

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

110K 3.8K 51
During the gem war the diamonds ordered the creation of a powerful gem to turn the tide of war, the Dragonstone, a gem that was used to destroy and r...
8.1K 182 6
Steven Universe & male Ultralink reader. The crystal gems uncover a new mystery during their hunt for Peridot. The mystery taking the shape of a lar...
94.3K 1.8K 50
Steven Universe has had a decent life. An awesome older sister, 2 caring and wise aunts, and of course his great dad. He thinks everyone is his frien...
34.7K 738 14
It was tough work healing all of Beach City. From the land to the settlements, all that was wrecked has now been rebuilt stronger and better than eve...