I'm The Alpha's Little Mate (...

By Secret_Writer_551

Jonathan Casey Williams is a 17 year old boy. He was born as the youngest into a rogue family. Everyday, afte... More

Warning
Chapter 1- I'm Done
Chapter 3- What?!
Chapter 4- Help
Chapter 5- Rejection
Chapter 6- IDC
Chapter 7- School
Chapter 8- Buzz Off!
Chapter 9- It's My Brother
A/N: Important
New Characters XD
Chapter 10- Day
Chapter 11- Hate
Chapter 12- Some New Friends Part 1
Chapter 13- Some New Friends Part 2
Chapter 14- Let Me Make It Up To You
Chapter 15- Responsibility
Chapter 16- Trouble
Chapter 17- Back In My Life FAIL
Chapter 18- The Hookup
Chapter 19- Jealousy
Chapter 20- Help
Chapter 21- Mission Life Save
Chapter 22- Hallelujah
Chapter 23- Question
Chapter 24- Love
Chapter 25a- Honeymoon
Chapter 25b- Honeymoon
Chapter 26- The End For You Finale
Hia
If You Liked This Book

Chapter 2- Application

101K 3.2K 1K
By Secret_Writer_551

After 4 months of stealing, walking, running, and the cold, I found a town that looks like a good place to stop. Now all I need is a home.

I walked through the alleyway and tripped over a filthy mattress. I fell onto forward and caught myself before I face planted on the hard ground. I sat down on the mattress and realized it was sort of comfortable. Now all I need is a job and a place to get an education.

I fixed my hair up and pulled out the $40 that I managed to steal. I can get some proper clothes and then maybe a good meal. I walked into the nearest clothing store.

___
I walked out wearing clothes that came up to a total of $25.39. I then walked to the nearest school, it was huge and it looked way different from the one I used to go to. The people here didn't wear uniform and they all had their phones, tablets, laptops, or etc out. I walked inside and looked down when people looked at me.

I went to the main office and looked at the woman, she was on her computer. "Good afternoon sweetheart, how may I help you?" I played with my fingers, "how can I apply to start going here?" She looked me up and down, "in 5 minutes we are having auditions".

Sebastian's POV:
I was walking by the auditorium when my ex girlfriend, Julie called me and ran up to me. "We need you to help us judge the auditions". I signed, knowing that it was mandatory for me to go. I followed after the girl that cheated on me for an elderly man that gave her a free IPhone.

I sat down in a seat next to Ms. Clarke, our principle. What's that scent? It was chocolate mint with Blueberry. A scrawny guy walked onto the stage, his bruises were very visible. I growled and then spoke, "what will you be doing?" "I-i will be s-singing The Way You Love Me- Michael Jackson". "You can begin"....

Jonathan's POV:
I smiled when the principal told me that I could start tomorrow. My head was fuzzy from a delicious smell, it was of caramel and a tint if the wilderness. Someone probably brought something to eat. I started to leave when a tall handsome guy ran up to me. "Mine". I looked at him confused. "You have an amazing voice mate- I mean Jonathan". "Uh, thanks".

I turned away from him and felt his hand grab my shoulder, he pulled me backwards. Shocks flew up my arms and I looked at him.

I ran away, the shocks felt good, but they reminded me of when Dad electrocuted me while I was showering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 20.5K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
360K 9.1K 18
Josh is next in line to be alpha. Tyler is the omega in the pack. He's the smallest and weakest one. Josh is very protective over him. What happens w...
533K 19.9K 69
Easton Knight is your stereotypical Alpha. Extremely handsome with a deep voice, broad shoulders, and a sleeky tall figure. But he is also ruthless...
84.7K 2.9K 28
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...