Yellow Rabbit (A Vocaloid Fan...

By KagamiPiyo

Rin Kagami, your usual outcast and loner. Only managing to make two friends she trust the most in her second... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
That Thing Happened
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important Notice

Chapter 12

128 4 0
By KagamiPiyo

A/N: A chapter about Lily's POV with a little bit of Rin and Len's POV

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Lily's POV

I was humming a tune from one of my popular songs I made. Lenny was at school right now and I had the whole house for myself. I had the whole staff have a little vacation, so here I am, washing the dishes, doing the laundry and cleaning the house. I sighed. It's hard being a single Mother. Lenny must be lonely without me...I'm too busy with all of the companies, I could never have a little bit of time with him.

Don't get me wrong. I am well aware what my son has been up to while I wasn't home. He's been playing with a lot of girl's hearts and those girl's were stupid enough to get themselves be fooled.

I unconsciously gripped the glass tighter before I loosened my grip again.

I feel like I'm being a bad Mother.

If Lucian didn't die and I wouldn't be this busy, we could have all been a big and happy family...It's my fault this happened...

"Kaa-san! Tadaima!" I heard the door close.

A smile crept to my face and ran to greet my adorable shota son!

"Okæri Lenny!" I hugged him tight.

He yelped. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he sighed and hugged me back. My smile grew even wider. I looked up and saw Kaito, Rin-chan and two other girls. I broke the hug.

"Ara? We have guests? Don't be shy! come in, all of you!" I beamed at them.

They all looked at each other uncomfortably before proceeding to remove their shoes. Lenny led them to the couch and I went to the kitchen to make them hot cocoa and to make more food for dinner! It's been a while since Lenny had brought friends with him, It's making me excited! I started making more food and hummed a song to go with my happy mood. I looked down at the food I was making, sadly. Could my 'old' Lenny be coming back to me?

At least, if he did, I could finally breath easily knowimg that he's finally doing alright. This kind of life...I didn't want it, no, we didn't want it. All we wanted was a big happy family.

I shook my head and smiled "Dinner is ready!" I hollered

But for now, I'm satisfied on how the way things are...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A/N: I'm sorry it's short but nothing much happened,'til next time. ciao-ciao~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 342 15
(Highest: #106 in Vocaloid!) The true (ahem) story of all your favorite Vocaloids! Rin and Len know Luka's embarrassing 'secret'- something she can't...
2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...
21.6K 535 10
In an original timeline, (Y/N) (L/N) loved Hatsune Miku from the bottom of his heart since they were kids. However, Miku couldn't notice (Y/N)'s love...
75K 1.7K 38
The story revolves around a girl named Y/n who had a crush on Kagamine Len. They were childhood friends and they didn't care if being childhood frien...