We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Twenty

39.7K 1.8K 958
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Twenty:  The Wish

11pm

You lay on the bed in the dark room, The usefulness of your thoughts evaporated sometime ago yet your mind churns on in the darkness like a runaway motor. When you start trying to do math with curry in your head that you know things are bad.

Really bad

Liking someone isn't bad at all in fact, but liking someone right after you broke up with another who you said 'I love you' to many times was bad.  Your mind is telling you to forget about it, it's just an admiration. Like come on, Jungkook was an attractive man, extremely handsome ans successful so it's normal for any girl to like him but .... were you that kinda of girls? 

Just because he's handsome and treat you well you assumed that you like him? Wasn't that the case with Ken

He's handsome and very nice but....... you just don't feel.........you know..... 

This sleeplessness is your torture

While the rest of the world embraces their dreams, their eight hours of rest, you toss and turn chasing the white rabbit. the rabbit who you used to follow to the land of dreams but tonight he seems to be running faster so you can't catch up. 

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door, your heart was thumping out of your chest when knowing who exactly was behind the white door. 

" Y/N ah ? " You heard Jungkook's calm voice calling you but you didn't dare to answer, he'll probably ask where you disappeared  today and you had no answer for that.

You closed your eyes immediately when you heard the door click opened, pretending to be asleep was the perfect idea right now. Wishing that the man won't notice your unstable breathing you swallowed the lump in your throat and just waited for him to leave which he did after mumbling a sweet 'good night' to you even though he believed you were sleeping. 

Feeling the room silent again you opened your eyes and stared at the door and sighed " Everything will end soon." 

---------

The next morning, You woke up super early and left the house by yourself, again not wanting to meet Jungkook for some reason. You knew you were being stupid your mind is freaking out in the thoughts of the man. 

At lunch time, Soyeon called and told you that she arranged a blind date for you and him tonight. At first you disagreed but she kept insisting and you thought........... Why not

Maybe this will distract you.

----------------

Later that day when you entered the house, It was around 5pm and Jungkook was already there. 

" Oh! You're home..." You faked a smile and waved at him.

" Why do I feel like you don't want me to be?" The man sitting in the sofa with a video game controller in his hand joked, his eyes on you.

You couldn't hide your smile at the way he was looking, he looked so cute. 

The hot confident lawyer was nowhere to be found, instead a very cute teenage looking man was here.

Maybe his hair? His clothes or just the fact that he was at home that made you want to ruffle his hair or pinch his cheeks. 

You laughed softly  and took your jacket off "That will be wrong in so many ways, Mr. owner of the house."

Jungkook didn't say anything and only stared at you, youwere wearing a black formal Trouser, a green silhouette classic blouse and your hair combed in a ponytail. a normal everyday outfit for work but Jungkook found it pretty on you. " You left early this morning." He finally talked.

" Y-yeah... My shift started early." you lied avoiding those damn eyes of his, you just wanted to avoid him. " Did you work today? " you looked around at the messed up living room, snacks, soda bottles and DVDs all over the place. " Guess not.." 

" W-why? I actually did." the man followed your gaze then grow embarrassed from the mess he made "I just...... a-arrived early." 

You laughed " I didn't say anything.." with that you walked toward the room to get ready for your date but suddenly stopped in the hallway. " Oh!.." 

You walked back to the living room to find Jungkook focused on his FIFA game " You aren't going anywhere, right? " 

" Huh ? No...why? " The man answered without taking his eyes from the TV.

" I will try on this new dress I bought, And you'll give me your opinion....okay? " You pointed at the bag in your hand, Jungkook now looked at you and blinked few times before nodding his head confused. 

" Alright cool.." you took a deep breath and walked toward the room.

----

After about fifteen minutes, You finished applying the makeup, wore your dress and did your hair then walked out of the room slowly to Jungkook. 

" So....What do you think? " Hearing your voice Jungkook turned to your direction. 

Jungkook froze for a second when he saw you, the red dress was simple with a cute ribbon in the waist but looked so beautiful on you, your hair was pulled into a bun and makeup perfectly done. 

He knew he shouldn't stare but he couldn't take his eyes off your hauntingly beautiful physique. 

 You felt his eyes scanning you as you fought hard the blushed that kept on spreading on your cheeks while trying to look everywhere but his eyes.

" Yo-......... It's p-pretty" he finally found his voice and said. The man had to be blind if he said otherwise.

Your eyes met his you smiled. So beautiful he thought,it was like the stars themselves, decided to rest behind the soft cushion of your lips.

Half of the time you couldn't even bring yourself to look directly at him but hearing him saying that you looked pretty gave you a slight bit of confidence, thought he literally said 'the dress was pretty' but you took it as a complement anyway. 

" Guess I am ready then..." You said softly looking down at your dress.

" Ready for what?" Jungkook smirked then grabbed his soda drinking from it, his mind traveling so far from what you had in yours. 

" To my date---" 

The man choked on his drink, gawking over at you instantly, "HUH?!" 

You took a step back blinking your eyes confused at his reaction " Y-you okay?"

" Y-your what?" Jungkook asked again trying to confirm if he heard you right the first time. 

" I ..... I am g-going on a date." You bite your lips and looked at your dress. " A blind one ac----"

" NO." the man stood up immediately and looked at you.  

"Excuse me? " He looked into your eyes, just studying them while you gave him a confused look.

" Ahhh It's...... Mmmm" Jungkook looked around trying to find words. " I.....I am sick, you can't live a sick person alone, you know that?." 

" No Jungkook, You are not sick." 

" I am." He added "I was in the hospital, remember? What if that happen again?" he pouted cutely.

" Not if you get a bite smarter and checked your food before eating." you gave him a bored look turning your face away ready to walk away.

" No... I j.....what about my dinner?" he run toward you blocking your way.

" I am sure you'll manage my dear husband, I am not your servant." You patted on his arm and smiled " Now step away, my date will be here at 7.." 

"here? absolutely no, you said it Y/N I am your husband.." he crossed his arm while blushing a little " Does this date of yours know you're married? huh? plus..... you're not following the rules, No going out after getting in..." 

You chuckled "I see you start taking the marriage thing more serious than it should be, plus...... there's no such rule, where did you come up with it suddenly ? "

"No......who cares it's my house I can make rules, can't I ? " He looked away " Plus I don't like this dress, the color is awful it's way too short and trust me.........men don't like this kinda dresses on a woman so....." he lied, any man would be stupid if he didn't like you.

You sighed before turning it into a smirk "Hmmm, Something is telling me........Hmmm .. Are you jealous Jungkook sshi?"

He looked at you with a surprised expression."Me!jealous !! Pfft of course not" He said probably lying.

Obviously lying.

You looked at him carefully, You're starting to think he might be bipolar or he's just really... really jealous ? 

Your heart start racing suddenly " Fine then..... I guess I should go.."

" W-wait.....are you serious ?" The man's tone now was calm and far from joking or teasing. " I m-mean you're ready to move on?" 

You bite your lips and looked down.

No, I am just distracting myself from you. " Soyeon said he's nice, so....." 

An awkward silence filled the room for seconds before Jungkook broke it. "I see..."  he said, stopping to take a deep breath. He let it all out in one sigh.

You looked up at him and saw his soft eyes smiling at you, But not the kind of smiles you hoped for.

It hurts.

" I will go to sleep now, have a nice date..." He said and passed by you walking away.

" You won't have dinner?" You turned around immediately watching his back walking.

He didn't turn but just raised his hand up " I am not hungry." 

Those were the last words he told you before entering his room slamming the door shut. 

You sighed, The sight that escaped from your dry lips was slow, as if your brain needed that time to think about what had happened. Your eyes remained fixed on the hallway, on the exact path Jungkook had walked from.

-----

In the other hand, Jungkook throw himself on his bed as soon as he entered his room cursing himself for the what he called 'obviously behavior'

He knew he had no right to stop you from moving on, your marriage is not real. You two will part your ways soon...... that's what you agreed.

But maybe he didn't think about it carefully before jumping into this, getting close to you and even live under the same roof with you...... you as in a beautiful woman with a kind heart. 

You were the kind of girls men can't resist, some man would want to hock up with a sexy flirt girl, some want the no make up nerdy looking ones who are extremely smart and some prefer the mysterious women but those types are probably for a passing relationship....... of course each one has his own likes and dislikes but.............all men will agree on one thing, If the girl is kind, fun to be around, beautiful and caring..... she's the one.

Jungkook was not the type of men to play around, he wanted a simple life with a partner he loves.....For so many months he thoughts Yuju was his girl, the girl he'll love and respect and spend his life with but things turned out wrong.....well, not exactly wrong, If he married Yuju he wouldn't meet you. 

While thinking, the man didn't his phone ringing until the fifth or sixth ring. 

Jungkook sighed and checked the phone.

" Oh Yoongi Hyung!" he answered 

" Hi kid, sup.." Yoongi talked back, his voice was far and Jungkook almost didn't hear. "You free? the phone service sucks here,   Can you open your Skype, there's something I want to ask you? " 

" Skype? " Jungkook looked around and saw his laptop on the desk " Alright give me a second." 

"Okay." Yoongi ended the call suddenly making the youngest smile, His hyung always do that, one second he's talking the other is out.

Jungkook put the phone in the bed and walked toward his desk to open a facetime skype call with his friend. 

Yoongi answered right away.

" Hi Hyung..." Jungkook waved and looked at the place Yoongiwa." Oh This isn't your room, where are you? " 

" Ahhhh here ..." Yoongi looked around than at his younger friend's face again " a hotel in Jindo, I am having some business around the place." Yoongi answered 

" Oh!" Jungkook nodded to him

" Well...Mmmm, there's something I need from you." Yoongi took a sip from the coffee by his side as Jungkook listened carefully "There's this man I am willing to work with, I want you to check on his background for me...It's important business and I don't want to deal with the wrong people."

" Ah Alright, send me his name and I will check it out tomorrow." Jungkook said " So you're really investing in Jindo? I heard this from Jimin but I thought he was lying." The youngest chuckle 

" Nah It's true, the Spa business worked well in Seoul and Busan so I thought why not Jindo as well." Yoongi sighed "Women enjoy those places more than I expected, You have a wife you should know better." Yoongi finally smiled but the rare smile faded away as soon as the older man noticed the changed on his friend's face. "Is everything fine there?" 

" Yeah... Everything is cool." Jungkook nodded then the men paused, each one waiting for the other to talk. 

"B.but....Hyung, Can I ask you something?" Jungkook was the one to talk first, Yoongi nodded. "What do you think of me?" 

Yoongi raised his eyebrow "I am not gay Jungkook, How the hell am I gonna answer that?" The man rolled his eyes when Jungkook laughed 

" I know you like pussy Hyung, that's not news." Jungkook laughed ignoring the glare Yoongi gave him. "What I meant is how do you see my treatment to girls?.. If you know what I mean...."

Yoongi paused for few seconds then nodded " I know what you mean.." 

" Like no offence Hyung, expect for Jin Hyung y'all always playing around but never had a problem... while I ......" Jungkook sighed.

" While you're the only one wanting a serious relationship yet didn't work! that's what you wanted to say?" Yoongi said and the youngest nodded. 

"And now that Y/N is always around me, It's making me wish this life was real." Jungkook sweetly smiled in the thoughts of you. " Like she's everything I wished for, she's kind and funny..... I love the idea of coming back home and she's around, it's just............" He sighed, Jungkook didn't have a problem telling Yoongi what he feels, the older man was always there to listen never the type of making fun of him or judging his thoughts and behavior.

He knew he understand.

" Listen Jungkook.." Yoongi started "You have to know Y/N isn't your real wife, I know she's making you comfortable with your thoughts because that's what you always wanted even when you were with Yuju, You didn't see her as a girlfriend but a female partner and we both know the reason Jungkook" 

Jungkook couldn't disagree, His childhood was a big part of his personality now. 

Some will find it hard to believe that a very rich, handsome and successful man like Jungkook didn't have thoughts about going out clubbing, getting drunk and hocking up with random girls those days.  

" It's not fair for Y/N, Jungkook." Yoongi added "She deserves someone wholoves her not just need  her to be around ."

" I know." Jungkook sighed.

"You're talking freely, she isn't home?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook swallowed hard, not liking the words he'll say "She went on a blind date." the man rolled her eyes.

"Oh!." Yoongi didn't know what to say and waited few second before start again "Jungkook?" 

Jungkook looked at the man "If you're going to say that i am jealous or something, don't..because I am not." The youngest rolled his eyes.

Yoongi smiled "Actually I was going to ask if you want to do the same, There's someone in my mind if you want to start over."

Jungkook laughed still looking down "I don't think I can, I don't feel like seeing anyone at the moment." 

"Because of her?" Yoongi asked 

" No Hyung, not because of Y/N....why will it be because of her? right I said I wished it was real but didn't say I have feeling for her for God's sake, You know my situation." Jungkook looked away annoyed.

" Her as in Yuju, asshole." The older man rolled his eyes then smirked" But if you're going to be that defensive about, some will think it's actually true." 

" Whatever." 

--------

About an hour later.

Jungkook grabbed a random book from bookshelf in his living room and went back to his room only to lay on the bed flipping the pages to pass the time, He wanted to sleep but couldn't, hell he wasn't even in the mood to eat even though he was hungry, His mind was somewhere else and y'all can guess... 

" Who's having blind dates those days?." He rolled his eyes while talking to himself  "I mean..... No gentleman will keep a girl out at this hour, right? should I call her ? " He grabbed his phone and read your name, his finger millimeter far from pressing on it.." Asshuu that's stupid." he throw the phone away and sighed looking at the wall suddenly they seem very interesting "Who chose the paint? ...... I did? ...yeah I think so." 

After about 30 minutes the man throw the book away and stood up " No No, Y/N doesn't know how men think I s......should warm her, Yep Jeon Jungkook you should." he told himself looking at his phone swallowing the lump in his throat " She.....I m-mean, she lives with me.......we're f-friends and friends help each other.........So I..........Oh shut up, Fucking idiot." he slapped himself and start to walk out of the room before suddenly stopping when his phone start ringing. 

Jungkook turned around and paused, usually he'd walk toward the phone and answer but somehow he felt uneasy about the timing. 

He walked and grabbed the phone only to roll his eyes when he read Yuju's name in the screen. The man didn't answer but the phone kept ringing so he had to answer. " What do you want?" He said, his tone bored and showed no interest.

" I need to talk to you Jungkook." She said " Actually we need to talk, You know you can't just run away from this leaving me dealing with everyone by myself.." Jungkook felt the annoyance in her tone.

The man sighed and walked to sit in his bed "Listen Yuju, There's nothing to talk about." He said " We broke up and that's it, You can go to your parents and say things didn't work... relationships don't work all the time. " 

" Don't bullshit me Jungkook, you wouldn't say that if Y/N didn't marry you " the girl snapped " But do you think I am happy with what happened ? I came to fix things between us but you let a total stranger stop us from getting our life back...."

" Yuju..." Jungkook sighed " I don't want to hurt your feelings, I swear.... But there's nothing between us anymore, please stop"

" But.."

" I will hang up." 

" Wai-------"

Jungkook didn't wait another second and he ended the phone call throwing his phone on the bed. 

------------

An hour later, the man have had enough. It was about 11:30 and you didn't come home yet.

He know he shouldn't interrupt you but his mind doesn't seem to agree as he grabbed his phone and called you. 

" You didn't get bored yet? " He joked after answering but stopped when he heard the tone of your voice. 

" Jungkook, C-can you pick me up?"  

To Be Continued .......

Go to my instagram (ysmn_9617) and tell me how was it and what are your thoughts about what's gonna happen next <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.7K 43
a girl meets jungkook because she's best friends with yoongi... but it's not easy. february 2019: #1 in btsjjk march 2019: #1 in relationships start...
25K 1.8K 25
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
45.9K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
97K 5.8K 20
Taehyung had been living with his 'fiance' for a good time and is to be engaged in a month when this one guy walks into his life. What happens then? ...