Another Guitarist (Luka x Rea...

By Jade_Jackal13

You had just moved to Paris from America. On your first day at your new school, five days after you moved to... More

Already?
I'm A What?!
Why?
OMG
Author's Note
Well Crap
Welp.
Valentine
Authors Note: OMG
First Gig: Part One
First Gig: Part 2
First Gig: Part 3
Oh No: Part 1
Oh No: Part 2
Oh No: Part 3
Oh No: Part 4
Oh No: Part 5
Oh No: Part 6
Asdfghjkl
Oh No: Part 7
New Book and More
I Apologize
It's Christmas Time In Paris
O.o
Corona
New Story!
Icy
Forever!! a/n

Battle With Volpina

6.2K 220 114
By Jade_Jackal13

You immediatly regret your decision of exposing Lila for all her lies.

Volpina searches the crowd that was staring at her, frozen in fear, for you.

Before she could see you, you run into the locker room and hide in a locker. _____ flies out of your bag.

"Guess that wasn't a good idea." The kwami says.

"Ya think?" You say. "We gotta save everyone. _____, let's hunt!"

Your superhero outfit appears on you and you sneak out of the locker just in time to see Marinette transform into Ladybug.

"Well well well. Guess a lot of secrets and lies are being exposed today." You say, crossing your arms.

Ladybug looks at you. "You saw me transform, didnt you?"

You nod. "Dont worry though. I'm good at keeping secrets. I wont tell anyone who you are," you move forward, almist nose to nose with her. "Marinette."

Cat Noir appears. "Whats going on here?" He asks. You step back.

"Nothing now." You say. "We need to stop Volpina!"

"Yeah." Ladybug agrees.

You, Ladybug, and Cat Noir look out towards the courtyard. The students were gone. Probably ran off. Volpina was gone too.

"Where did she go...?" You ask, frowning.

"I dont know, but we know what her powers are like. It's easy to defeat her." Ladybug says.

She steps away from the door and summons her Lucky Charm. She gets a gong.

"What am I supposed to do with this...?" She asks. It occurs to her. "I know! I'll be right back. You guys find Volpina." She says, then swings off to who-knows-where.

You look at Cat Noir.

"Shall we test your tracking skills?" He says.

You giggle a little. "Sadly, my tracking skills are non-existent."

"Well then. How do we find Volpina?"

"How about we get out of this locker room and look around." You say. You run out of the room and swing to the roof of the school. You look around. In the distance, you see a figure jumping from building to building. Cat Noir appeared near you. You pointed out the figure. "Do you think that might be it?" You ask.

He squinted his eyes to see the figure. "Yeah that would be her." He says.

"Then lets go." You say. You start swinging away and Cat Noir follows.

After a little you find Volpina at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"There!" You whisper. You notice Luka near the top, staring at Volpina, his jaw clenched. You can tell he's mad and you know why. Volpina wants you and he doesnt like it.

You swing over to him. "You have to get out of here." You say.

"No. I'm not leaving." He says.

"Its not safe." You say.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving." He says again.

You groan and swing away, back to Cat Noir.

"Where is Ladybug..." You mutter. Ladybug appears behind you along with another hero. He has black hair with teal blue highlights along with green eyes. He had a teal superhero outfit too.

"Who's this?" You ask.

"I'm Viperion. You must be the new hero I've hear about. Jackal, right?" The hero says. You nod.

"Lets get to work." Ladybug says.

"Yeah." You and Viperion say in unison.

You and the other three jump to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Volpina!" Ladybug shouts. The villain looks at her.

"Ladybug! I was worried you wouldn't show up." Volpina says, a smirk on her face.

"Of course I would show up. Why wouldn't I protect Paris?" Ladybug says. Volpina turns to you and Viperion.

"I dont recognize you two." She says. "Was Ladybug not strong enough to defeat me on her own?"

You hear a crack of a whip and realize you had hit Volpina. A red mark was on her cheek where the whip hit. You couldnt help but give yourself the satisfaction of what you did.

Volpina snarls and launches herself at you. You lose your balance and fall over the edge of the rail. You use your whip to grab onto the side to stop yourself from falling. You swing back to the top.

Volpina sees you and sneers. "So. The dog isn't as weak as she appears." She says.

"Viperion, I heard you have the power of second chance. Use it. Before one of us dies." You tell Viperion, ignoring Volpina. He nods.

"Second chance!" He says, activating his power. You smirk at Volpina.

"Is the little fox a scaredy cat?" You say mockingly. Volpina launches herself at you again. You jump away again, doing a backflip as you do so, landing in a fighting position.

She pulls out her flute and plays a small tune. Suddenly, there are several of her. A few of them go towards you. The others move towards Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion. You manage to destroy the ones that went to you. None of them were the real Volpina. You look at the others. They were struggling to defeat them.

You run towards Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion and grab hold of them, jumping over the rail. You start falling towards the ground, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion in your grasp.

"Musical Flight!" You shout. Wings sprout on your back. As you fly, piano music plays in your wake. You land near the school and the wings disappear. Your Miraculous beeps.

"I better go. I'll be back as soon as I can." You tell them. You run off and your costume disappears. You sigh and _____ falls into your hands.

"I'll get you food as soon as I can." You tell the kwami, then set it in your bag. You go to find food. Volpina lands in front of you.

"There you are, y/n. You're going to pay for exposing me." She says. She plays her flute again and chains appear around you. You can't break them. She grabs you and goes right back to the Eiffel Tower. She puts you at the top. On a stake that's sticking over the edge. It's set specifically to where, if you fell, you would fall right to your death.

Somehow, Volpina makes a screen appear where all of Paris would see her.

"Ladybug, Cat Noir. I believe I have a friend of yours." The screen shows you tied up. You struggle to get out. "If you want her safe, give me your Miraculous." She says. The screen disappears and you're left with Volpina smirking at you.

Several minutes pass before the others finally show up.

"Let her go!" Viperion says.

"Miraculous first." Volpina says, holding out a hand for them.

"Never." Ladybug says. She summons her Lucky Charm and gets her own set of chains. "What am I supposed to do with these?"

"Ladybug! Her akuma is in her necklace!" You shout. Volpina growls.

"Shut up!" She says. You slip further off whats holding you. You shut up.

Ladybug looks around, slowly formulating a plan.

"I got a plan." She says. She whispers it to Cat Noir and Viperion. They nod.

After a minute or so of fighting, Ladybug captures Volpina in the chains and breaks the necklace. She captures the akuma, then throws the chains in the air. Everything gets fixed. You find yourself on the ground safe and sound. Viperion and Ladybug leave. Cat Noir brings you back to the school.

Luka runs over. "Y/n! Are you ok? I heard Volpina captured you." He says. You blush.

"I'm fine. Thanks for worrying though." You say. He smiles. Juleka walks over.

"We should probably go, Luka." She says. He nods and they leave.

You go home and sit on your bed.

Your kwami flies out, somehow fully energized.

"Well that was fun." It says.

"I guess." You say, smiling.

"When are you going to tell that Luka boy you like him?" _____ asks.

You sigh. "I don't know, _____. I dont know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...