Another Guitarist (Luka x Rea...

By Jade_Jackal13

You had just moved to Paris from America. On your first day at your new school, five days after you moved to... More

Already?
I'm A What?!
Why?
OMG
Author's Note
Well Crap
Welp.
Battle With Volpina
Authors Note: OMG
First Gig: Part One
First Gig: Part 2
First Gig: Part 3
Oh No: Part 1
Oh No: Part 2
Oh No: Part 3
Oh No: Part 4
Oh No: Part 5
Oh No: Part 6
Asdfghjkl
Oh No: Part 7
New Book and More
I Apologize
It's Christmas Time In Paris
O.o
Corona
New Story!
Icy
Forever!! a/n

Valentine

6.5K 214 399
By Jade_Jackal13

It was the morning of Valentine's Day now. Several months after you got a crush on Luka. Seeing as you still like him, you knew you were truly in love.

You wake up and stare at the ceiling of your room. After a few minutes, you finally got up and get ready for school. You grab your bag and run to school. You sit at your seat and stare at the song lyrics that you wrote over the last few months.

The Best(or Miles. Not sure.)
Boy
Heya girl its me
Walking through your mirror
When you get to hear
I

hope that I can make you smile
You're the best one here for miles.
Both
You're the best one here for miles
Girl
Heya boy its me
Looking through your window
I hope that you dont know
I hope that I can make you smile
You're the best one here for miles
Both
You're the best one here for miles
Boy
Hey
I'm the one that gave you that letter
You deserve so much better
Just leave the one you're with
And I can show you something amazing
But it seems like
You dont see me
Girl
Hey
I really care for you
I want to be your Valentine
But I know that
If I try to talk to you,
I'll stutter over every word
Both
I love you. I do.
Boy
I'm famous. I know it
Its so hard to cope with it
Youre such a caring person
And I love it.
Girl
I'm not popular
I'm not famous
But I care for you
You're so selfless
And I love it
Boy
Youre amazing
I love you
I just wish you
Loved me
Girl
You're so kind
I love you
I just wish you
Noticed me
Chorus ?
I love you. I do
Youre the best one here for miles
I love you. I do.
Youre the best one here for miles
Boy
Do you really love me?
Girl
Yes. I do.
Boy
Then why does it seem like you dont notice me?
Girl
Because I'm too scared to talk to you
Boy
You dont need to be scared.
Never again.
Girl
I don't?
Boy
No. You dont.
Girl
Why?
Boy
Because youre the best one here for miles.
Both
Youre the best one here for miles.
You're the best one here for miles.
Youre the best one here for miles
(Boy fades out on second to last verse. Girl sings the last verse)
((I wrote this song myself. I haven't decided on the name for it yet.))

You sigh and decide to finally tell Luka how you feel.

You pull out a clean sheet of paper and start writing.

"Dear Luka,
Your eyes sparkle
like a pond in the spring sun.
Your touch is warm
like a wonderful spring day.
Your hair is soft
like a fluffy dog's fur.
You're kind
like every human should be.
Not like Chloé
or Lila.
You're selfless
and would rather
save your friends
instead of yourself
You deserve someone amazing
someone who knows
how amazing
kind
selfless
and talented
you are.
All I'm saying
is that I love you
I have for months
since I first saw you
in the school courtyard.
And I was wondering
If you would be my Valentine.

~Your secret admirer
Y/n l/n"

You sigh and fold the paper up, smiling like an idiot. It was perfect. All you had to do was figure out how to give it to him.

Finally, it was lunch time. You grab your stuff and leave class. You stand in the courtyard, looking for Luka.

You finally see him with Juleka. You walk over, a little shyly.

"Hey Luka..." You say. He looks at you and smiles.

"Hey y/n. How are you?" He asks.

"I'm actually doing pretty good. You?" You reply, relaxing a little.

"I'm doing good. Wanna come over again today after school?" He asks. You nod.

"That would be amazing."

"Great!" He says.

You both stand there awkwardly.

"Well this is awkward." Juleka says. "How about we all get something to eat?"

You nod. "That would be nice. I skipped breakfast again today."

They both laughed.

You all go to your house to eat. It was the first time they went there. You were nervous, but there was nothing to worry about. After eating, Luka tought you more notes on his guitar.

When lunch is over, you and the Couffaine's go back to the school. You find Luka's locker(by following him) and slip the letter you made for him in it. You go back to your class, since you had everything, then wait for the end of the school day.

Finally, school ends. You go back to your locker to get your stuff. When you open it, a note falls out. You pick it up and read it.

"Dear y/n,
You mean the world to me. I love you in every way. The way your (h/l h/c) hair falls. They way your (e/c) eyes look so determined. So unsarcastic, yet you're able to take a joke. I enjoy our guitar lessons everyday. And it gets harder and harder to leave you everyday after school the more I fall in love with you. Your an amazing and kind person. Selfless and the kind of person who doesn't seem to care about people's opinions of you, yet deep down, you do. All I'm saying is...I love you. For who you are. You dont have to change anything because you're amazing just the way you are. You're the song thats been playing in my head since the day we met. The night we fell asleep together only made that song play louder for me. I love you.

~Luka Couffaine

You read it again just to be sure you got it right. You blush. He likes you back. Correction. He LOVES you. You smile.

You meet Juleka outside the locker room and wait for Luka. He comes a few minutes later. He wouldn't meet your eyes. You could tell that he was blushing.

You walk to Juleka's house. Luka was next to you again. You look at him.

"I-I saw the note you put in my locker..." You mutter, trying to start a conversation, but he didnt seem to hear you. You sigh and continue walking in silence.

You reach the houseboat. Luka goes to his room right away. You look at Juleka.

"Did I do something wrong? Why is he so quiet?" You ask.

She shrugs. "Lets watch a movie to take your mind off it."

You set up the things to watch a movie.

"I'll go get Luka." You say. You walk down to Luka's room, listening for the familiar sound of his guitar. You didnt hear it.

You knock on the door to his room. "Luka? You there...?"

You hear a muffled "come in." You open the door and go inside. Luka was sitting on his bed. His guitar was in the corner. There was something off about him. He seemed sad.

"Luka? Are you ok? Is something wrong?" You ask, slowly inching closer, not sure if he would appreciate you sitting on his bed.

"Was what you wrote true? About hating me?" He asked, not looking up.

"What do you mean?" You ask, confused. You never said you hated him.

"Your letter..." He pointed to it. Some of the words were blotted from tears.

Quietly, you read it. Then sigh, shaking you head. You had a small smile on your face.

"I never said that." You tell him. You pull out another piece of paper. Luckily, you drafted your work before you wrote the real thing. You hand it to him. He reads it, then looks at you.

"You...you love me...?" He asks, his aqua eyes wide. You nod.

"I saw your letter..." You say. You pull it out. He smiles.

"I'm glad you did. It took a lot of courage to write that. Even longer to figure out what to say." He looked down.

"I...I dont know what to say...it was amazing..." You say. He pats the bed next to him. You sit down.

"You're amazing." He said. You blush.

"You are too." You say.

He smile and hug him. He hesitates, then hugs you back, smiling.

You pull away. "Um...your sister and I were going to watch a movie...you wanna join us...?" You ask him.

"Sure." He says. He stands up and goes with you to the top deck. Juleka is sitting on the couch you and her had pulled out. She had made popcorn and gotten drinks while you were down below with Luka.

"What took you so long, y/n?" She asks.

"I had to fix something..." You say. She shrugs. You sit on the couch and Luka sits next to you. You smile, wishing he would hold your hand. Once again, he didnt. Juleka plays the movie.

It was around nine that it ended. You yawned and snuggled up to Luka. You blush, realizing what you did, and pulled away.

Juleka stared at you, then smiled and laughed a little.

"You guys are so awkward." She said. You shrug. Juleka yawned. "I'm gonna go to bed. Y/n, no sleeping with my brother tonight." She says, jokingly. She stands up and goes to her room. For a moment, its silent between you and Luka.

"Is your mom still mad you for falling asleep with me the first time...?" You ask Luka.

"I explained what happened. She said it was fine, but I think shes still a little mad." He says.

"I'm sorry for gettimg you in trouble." You say, looking down.

He lifts your head up to look at him. "Its fine. Probably the best night I've ever had." He says.

"Yeah. It was amazing. Even with Juleka taking that picture and accidentally sending it to everyone." You say. He nods. Once again, you snuggle up to him. He puts his arm around you.

Your eyes droop a little.

"Y/n, don't fall asleep." Luka says. You force your eyes open.

"Right...sorry." You say.

"How about we tell each other one secret?" He says. You nod.

"I'll start...Im Viperion..." He says, looking away.

"You...are...?" You say, looking at him. He nodded. "I should have known. You and him are a lot alike."

"Your turn to say a secret." He says.

"Um..." You look down. He said he was a hero. Its only right to do the same. But you knew you weren't supposed to tell anyone. Even your crush. You sigh. _____ would kill me for this. And the person who gave me the miraculous probably will too. You think.

"Um...Im...Im Jackal. The new hero." You say. He looked shocked, then smiled.

"That one wasn't as obvious." He says. You look down again, then back up at him.

"I should get to bed." You say. You hug him again, then stand up and go to Juleka's room to sleep.

You lay in the sleeping bag for several minutes, thinking. You weren't sure if telling Luka that you were the new superhero was a good idea, but you trusted him more than yourself. You were really hoping that he wouldn't tell anyone. You were also hoping that your ex wouldn't find you. You were tired of him. He was so annoying. And when you asked him to stop doing something that was annoying, he said he would but kept doing it. Not only that, but he cheated on you. He never did his work. Always had bad grades and didn't care. Never did anything to fix them. He got in school suspension several times. He had to be brought to school by the police some days.

To be honest, you were happy you werent with him anymore. You were better without him.

Finally, you close your eyes and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...