Egotistical

By casuallyslaying

[ third book of attitude problem ] "I'm old enough to handle it by myself" Pharaoh was much like his fathe... More

0.5
1.0
1.5
2.0
2.5
3.0
3.5
4.0
4.5
5.0
5.5
6.0
6.5
7.0
7.5
8.0
8.5
9.0
9.5
10.0
10.5
11.0
11.5
12.5
13.0
13.5
14.0
14.5
15.0
15.5
16.0
16.5
17.0
17.5
18.0
18.5
19.0
19.5
20.0
20.5
21.0
21.5
22.0
22.5
23.0
23.5
24.0
24.5
25.0
25.5
26.0
26.5
27.0
27.5
28.0
28.5
29.0
29.5
30.0
30.5
31
31.5
32
32.5
33
33.5
34
34.5

12.0

9.4K 508 1K
By casuallyslaying

King

Here I laid in Dayquellz bed, after taking my medicine and a shower- because I told him the football players beat me up So the bruise on my cheek from Layshon could show and I didn't need to wear the makeup. The brown skin boy was fast asleep next to me but I couldn't, I didn't even really remember making the move to kiss the boy just that I wanted to know what happened if I did; turns out I like kissing quelly a lot. Turns out he can kiss good too. So here I was trying not to look at his half naked body. I mean quelly fucks people all the time, he doesn't do relationships we could maybe— why was I thinking like this? I had Omani and I had Layshon. But now that I had a taste of the boy I knew my whole life— I wanted him, I always felt some what my best around the male and half the time he didn't even do anything. I was about to close my eyes when his phone went off- it was a loud noise which even woke him up- I watched him struggle a few times before answering the phone and holding it to his ear. After a few okays he tossed his phone back on the nightstand and picked his body up.

   "Why you up?" He asked as soon as his eyes met mine, truth was i was also scared that if I fell asleep I'd wake up and he wouldn't be there, I didn't like being alone, my body always hurt and my thoughts were suffocating with and without the medicine.

   "I c-couldn't sleep" I informed , "where are you going?"

   "No where now, lay down you got school"  he said pushing my body down into the bed.

"But you were just-" he shut me up by shushing me and wrapped an arm around me so I couldn't sit back up.

   "Shhh don't even worry bout it- just gage and em trynna hit a lick they can do it without me" he added not sounding very convincing. I didn't want to be the reason one of them die because they needed 3 people.

  "You can go, it's not like I haven't been in your house before— uncle D and Rice is here anyway" I spoke my eyes looking into his chocolate ones.

    "I didn't know I needed to ask you for permission before I go somewhea king, don't worry take da as to bed" he spoke as him himself was going to sleep it looked like. I didn't respond as it would probably only wake the male back up. "Don't get any ideas either, I close my eyes round you- you be kissing me" instantly my face heated up- oh he didn't like it?

  "And Ian explains to Nassiah that his son can't walk cause I was fucking him" instantly my mouth watered.

  "What?" My non existent voice asked ask peaked my head up

"Boy lay down, maybe you are a horny teenager" he chuckled slightly. "But king you always still mad young- and you know ion do no serious shit so don't get caught up in your head"

"I won't! I have a girlfriend" I spoke quickly seeing if he was about to say what I thought he was, he probably wasn't Dayquellz never said exactly what you wanted. "And I just want a kiss, just one" it stayed quiet for a moment;he was probably trying to process what he was doing. But I never wanted something more- it was weird; I had two people I could go to but here I was trying to get it out of Dayquellz Jr. while I was deep into my thoughts I almost missed him leaning in, he first placed a quick kiss on my lips before pulling me closer into him and connecting our lips into a kiss- a kiss where he had dominance from the jump. His tongue dragged across my bottom lip making my lips spread a bit and once they did the males tongue wasted no time— I feel like I should've known, quelly was always fucking he's horny and right now the kiss was full of lust. I didn't want it to stop, I mean I never kissed anyone like this but my insides were dancing- they felt on fire. Especially when he pulled away and kissed my jaw moving down towards my neck- he swirled around a spot before attaching his lips and sucking- within seconds without me controlling it a moan left my lips. Donnie moved away from my neck and covered my mouth his lustful eyes looking into mine,I tried to lean in again but he leaned back.

"Chill, we gotta stop" he said licking his lips- I felt him semi hard against me so I was confused on why. "You know I use sex to help with the urge you trynna fuck king? You wild as hell just cause I said it earlier don't mean-

"Why not?" I whined catching him off guard.

"King you high or something? You ain't wanna fuck me all this time before" he said bluntly.

"Yes huh" I added my face going red. "But I ain't ever been with a guy before— and now I have and now I wanna be with you" I added a small pout coming on my lips as he was now leaning against his head bored.

"And who this nigga you was with?"

"I kissed Jordan" I lied Dayquellz laughed, like right in my face laughed. I pushed the male a bit even though he had no shirt on just basketball shorts and I had a feeling sex with Quelly might be better than with layshon not to mention I was horny. "That's not funny"

"If it got king whining for my dick in my bed, it is— go to sleep yo"

Truthfully I don't remember when I went to sleep but I woke up to being asleep under Dayquellz and my uncle busting through the door. "AYE JUNI- wassup king" the male said as I rubbed my eyes nudging the sleeping body on top of me. " Y'all doing that gay shit?"my uncle asked before waving his hand; "get him up he know he gotta go see da p.o and you gotta go to school so evrryone GET THEY ASSES UP" he yelled as he slammed his hand into the wall repeatedly until his son woke up. After yelling some more he finally left the room but by then I was already in the bathroom covering my face with makeup and getting ready for the day.

School was a drag, I loved open gyms and I loved the fact basketball season was starting- it was weird that I hated loud noises yet I loved everything about basketball but usually I zoned out only hearing the ball dribbling and a few whistles. "Yoo why I feel like you pulling away" Jordan asked with a frown obvious on his face.

"My fault, I uh I'm figuring stuff out" I spoke moving his arm off of a new bruise.

His eyes studied mine for a long time before he shook his head, "You need to leave Omani too— I know you like that boy and she's becoming suspicious on why you aren't all on her ass no more" he warned I made a mental note although we were going to start carpooling again when I really started going to open gyms. Instead of skipping with Quells or Layshon. I needed time to my own, time when it's just me and Jordan shooting hoops which the man must've read my mind because he was taking me to the basketball court outside.

"Fuck food-even though lunch is my favorite subject. Make a shot and imma drop everything" he said as he pulled a basketball out of his bookbag which was suppose to be filled with books.

"A shot? Easy" I spoke even though it wasn't going to be, when your mind was clouded focusing on what you should was nearly impossible. So when the ball rlft my hands and it touched the rim honesty I was blessed to say the least.

"Spill" Jordan added as he tossed the ball back to me.

"You ever thought I get myself into to much stuff I can't get out of?" I asked dribbling a bit.

"Yeah all the time, your dating Omani and her best friend is a gremlin" he spoke causing both of us to laugh. Lunch time was usually spent with many friends or whatever the cake may be, but I didn't mess with most of Jordan's friends or the kids on the basketball team maybe enough for me to tell them what I'm going through. Naturally Jordan was well liked, not saying I wasn't but I was hard to keep a conversation with my dad says it's one of the many ways I'm like my pa. I shuttered; me like a murder. It was impossible for me to not love him— he was my best friend at times but it made me think of all the times I really went to him when I was scared, what if he did handle stuff his own way. I just kind of thought my whole life my family was above the trick of the streets the way they talk about it made it seem like they were to smart to even be caught dead in a gang, sure shooting guns but everyone had one in Chicago.

"I'm just saying, I like Omani a lot— like she's everything I want to be and she's perfect-

"Yeah but not fore you, she don't know shit bout why you move the way you move- why you are the way you are" he said with a small shrug saying the things he been telling me sense I perused the female.

"And then uh layshon he's pretty cool" I spoke as the ball stumbled from my fingers not even hitting the back bored. Jordan's laugh turned into a howl as he jogged towards the ball.

"What quelly think about this?" He asked tossing the ball back.

"Doesn't know- and you not telling nobody shit" I muttered and the male eyes lingered before nodding. His eyes then tried to look quickly to the left only for my eyes to follow to see Omani.

"Don't tell anyone what?" She asked raising a eyebrow.

"He might not try out for basketball" Jordan instantly lied for me as my once tan face went pale.

"Pharaoh you know that basketball makes you well rounded and looks good on paper not to mention you love it" she started making me nod in agreement.

"It was a thought"

"Seems like you think about everyone but your girlfriend" Gretchen imputed making me roll my eyes at her. She was nobody's favorite person and nobody's first or second choice, so naturally she became the friend who is in everyone's relationship.

"Gretchen were suppose to be cleaning up trash not throwing shade" Omani said even though her tone said she agreed. "Environmental club, polar bears are dying take shorter showers" she added shoving the paper I didn't even notice she was holding into my chest. I sighed pulling the female in and kissing her, but the sparks that once were strong had been muted to only a single feeling- it was nice. Which sucked because the way her eyes sparkled when we pulled apart told me to her it was more than nice.

"Yeah bye now- we were talking" Jordan interrupts annoyance laced in his voice.

   "We don't want to watch you guys miss baskets anyway" Gretchen huffed walking away which was shortened when Jordan threw the ball at the back of the poor girls head. The rest of lunch was chill for the most part Jordan admitted to having a crush but he didn't tell me on who, probably that girl in his science class he's been pinning after sense 9th grade.

"Hold on imma meet you inside, I gotta go see Kyron" Jordan spoke when I was about to walk towards the school. Until a horn honked behind me showing the same face it always showed, layshon.

  "Get in yoo" he called as I looked around before walking towards the car.

   "I Uh have school" I added in a kind of duh tone.

   "So what you fucking Dayquellz now?" He spoke harshly making me back away from the window and raise my eyebrow.

  "What? No! Quelly is always like that.. he thinks I'm fragile"

  "You're a grown man" he spoke not buying it. "Why you not getting in the car?"

"I got basketball practice after  school so I can't leave" I spoke quickly playing with my nails as I did so. My eyes couldn't help but look around not that there was anyone here to catch me taking to him but there could be.

   "Basketball? This gonna take up mad time? Cause if it is ian fucking with that"

"I dunno maybe, probably not practice just till 7-

"7? You gonna be around bunch of niggas till seven? Naaa dead that shit" the words he said were said with base behind it, base that almost made my knees week.

  "Uh I gotta go, I got study hall but I signed up for homecoming committee for community service hours" I spoke as I gave him a tight lipped smile.

   "Yeah dead that shit too, I Cane all the way over here on my break and you got plans" he spoke his mouth turning into a frown which made my heart hurt.

  "I-I'm So-

"Nah fuck it king, bye" he said rolling up his window and eventually leaving me standing there feeling bad. Why do you make everyone mad at you king? You should've just got in the fucking car.

................

- Lemme play with y'all a bit
how you think Nassiah gonna react when he find out Kings been getting beaten on?
• how about alonso?
• or Donnie & Quelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60.2K 46
Micah hates the rich. Working at an upper class restaurant in Mayfair proves all the reasons why. Entitled, rude and ignorant customers with more mo...
769K 37.9K 37
[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the attention of a very persistent older man. Je...
38.4K 2K 22
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ "How many tattoos do you have Hakeem?" In which a 22 year old medical student, who's life isn't what it seems. Being controlled by his pa...
313K 12K 40
โI don't think Love is in my knowledgeโž โˆ™ Book 2 To The Daddy Series โˆ™ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...