The One That Got Away (Percic...

By percysconstellation

"What if the one that got away came back?" **PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE MY WRITING BASED SOLELY ON THIS PIECE OF WOR... More

The One That Got Away
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Read <3

Chapter 8

15.4K 624 1K
By percysconstellation

-Nico-
"So, who wants to play a game of Truth or Dare?"

"Me!" Everyone said in unison. Everybody arranged themselves in a circle and Grover went first.

"Bianca." He decided. Bianca groaned outwardly, making everybody snicker. "Truth or Dare?"

Bianca contemplated this for a moment, but then her lips curled into a smirk.

"Truth." She decided.

Grover rubbed his hands together. "Okay, who was your first crush?"

Bianca's eyes widened. "Dare. I choose dare." Grover chuckled and nodded.

"Okay then, I dare you to tell me who your first crush was." Bianca smacked the side of her head.

"Clever. Okay then, since you ask, it was actually this guy back home." Bianca hid her head in her hands, covering the deep blush set in her cheeks.

Nico cooed and ruffled her hair. "Aww, my big sis had a crush and she didn't tell me. I love you too, B." He giggled. Bianca poked his cheeks and giggled.

"Okay, my turn." Bianca smiled deviously. "Juniper."

Percy gasped at something Annabeth must have said and Annabeth laughed and kissed his cheek, causing a spark of jealousy to ignite in Nico's chest. Stop it, he told himself. You're over him.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked.

Juniper tapped her chin. "Hm, Truth."

Bianca smirked. "Who was your first boyfriend?"

"Grover." Juniper shrugged and blushed. Bianca nodded in approval and giggled.

"Now it's my turn." Juniper announced. "Nico."

Nico sighed and Reyna poked his side, causing him to squirm and giggle.

"Truth." Nico said.

"Okay then. Nico, are you a virgin?" Nico laughed and shook his head, giving Bianca a look saying 'Is she serious?'

"W-What?" Percy spluttered, his eyes wide. "You're not a virgin Nico?"

Nico chuckled and shook his head again. "Nope." He said casually.

Everybody's eyes were on him, it was like he was constantly being watched.

"Who was it again?" Bianca broke the silence. "Was it Will? Or Chris? Or Leo even?"

Percy nearly choked on the air. "H-How many boyfriends have you had?"

Nico ran a hand through his hair. "What the fuck Bianca? Leo's my best friend! And I think it was Malcolm actually. Also, to answer your question Percy, I lost count after the seventh. And yes, I've fucked them all senseless." Percy's eyes widened and Annabeth looked at her boyfriend suspiciously.

"Wow, so you're gay?" Juniper asked.

"Yep, as gay as them come." Nico said, his lips curling upwards as he threw his arm around Reyna's shoulder.

"Alright then. My turn, let's see, Ra-Ra." He cooed.

Reyna groaned and buried her face in his shoulder. "Truth. I pick truth." She said, her voice muffled. Nico smirked and ran his hand through her hair.

"So, Ra-Ra, who was your first kiss?" Nico grinned. Reyna shifted uncomfortably and shot Nico a dirty look.

"I, uh, I haven't kissed anybody yet." She admitted, a blush creeping onto her face.

"Well would you like somebody to fix that?" Bianca giggled.

"Who?" Reyna asked carefully.

"My little brother, don't worry, nothing'll come of it because as we've established he's gay as fuck." Bianca and Juniper burst out into fits of giggles.

Then as Reyna shook her head, the chanting started.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Nico chuckled and turned to face Reyna, cupping her face gently. He leaned in slightly and pressed their foreheads together, Nico's warm breath tickling Reyna's neck. Reyna's hand moved to Nico's wrist and held it gently in place on her cheek.

"Are you okay with this?" Nico whispered, the chanting still going on in the background. Reyna nodded, her cheeks tinging pink. Nico leaned in fully and closed the gap between them, pressing their lips together.

Cheering erupted all around as Nico gently massaged Reyna's lips with his own, softly sucking and nipping on her lower lip. Reyna's mouth opened partly and Nico smiled into the kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Reyna shuddered under Nico's touch, melting into his arms and giving herself over. Nico guessed if he had been straight or bi, Reyna would have been the first girl on his list.

"Alright guys, shows over. You can stop now." Grover laughed. Nico pulled away, keeping their foreheads touching, and smiled at Reyna, who was panting softly and grinning,

"Nico, that was an amazing first kiss. But," She whispered.

"But what?" Nico whispered back.

"I'm gay too. I like girls. And I have a crush on my best friend." She giggled.

Nico grinned and nodded. "I understand." I so called it, he thought.

Reyna turned to face the group, "He's such an amazing kisser." Juniper and Bianca giggled and fanned themselves while Annabeth looked slightly pissed off. Wait, what? Reyna's the one with the crush, right?

"We have to go now, Rey. You can stay over at my house if you like. Wanna come, Juniper? Bianca? I can drop you off, Grover." She asked, standing up.

-Percy-

"Okay, we're in." Juniper said, helping Bianca collect her things and pack a night bag.

"Bye Perce, have fun." Grover winked. They soon got ready and got into Annabeth's car, a small silver Volvo.

"Bye Nicky! Don't do drugs or alcohol! I have your blades here! Love you!" Bianca shouted as they drove off. Nico laughed and waved, strolling back to the house.

"Blades? What does she mean?" Percy asked, jogging to catch up with him. They walked back up to Nico's room and Nico played some soft Italian music, a lullaby named 'Soldatino'.

"Percy, I've changed a lot since I left. In more ways than one. Some good, some bad-" Percy was entranced by Nico's voice, his lips, the way he spoke. It was like Nico was a drug, and Percy couldn't get enough. He feared that if he had too much, he'd get addicted. "-Sure, I made new friends, and I love them all dearly, here, look at these as I explain." He handed Percy a small book filled with pictures.

On the first page there was 4 photos. There was one of a stunning red-head with amazing green eyes. Underneath was written R.E.D - Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

"That's Rachel, an arrogant, stubborn, downright bitchy girl but we love her all the same." Nico smiled.

Next was a boy, well more like a man, he looked like he could break Percy like a twig.

"That's Frank. He looks intimidating and strong, but really he's just a big teddy bear. We love him also." Nico's eyes turned watery as he continued talking.

The third picture was of a beautiful dark skinned girl who couldn't have been more than 14, with curly chocolate hair and stunning golden eyes.

"That's my baby girl, Hazel. She's such a sweetheart and so innocent, I just love everything about her. My precious baby girl. She's with Frank now, so I know she's well looked after." Nico spoke with such affection it was heart-wrenching.

The next one was of a man who looked about 20 something, with baby blue eyes and blond hair.

"That's Octavian, My ex." He made a sour face as if things had ended badly, which it probably had.

The last one was of a rather mischievous looking boy about Nico's age, he looked like a Latino Christmas Elf. He had open brown eyes and light brown curls.

"T-That's my best friend, Leo Valdez. He's probably the one that's kept me alive all these years, he's my rock. Gay as well, which adds to it. He understands me unlike most." Nico said fondly, running his finger over the picture of this Leo person, making Percy feel a little bit envious of this boy. He was supposed to be Nico's best friend.

"They helped me though the toughest time of my life. Because, Percy, when I left, because of what you said might I add, I became dangerously depressed. Suicidal, even. I would cut my arms, legs, hips, thighs, anything to shreds. I'd take drugs, drink alcohol, went clubbing, drowned myself in boys, all to numb the pain I was going through. But just a few days before I came here, I flushed all of my pills and blades. I want a fresh start." Nico seemed to absentmindedly trace his arms, which were littered with various scars.

It pained Percy to see that he had purposely hurt himself, and he swore that he would help Nico get the fresh start he deserved.

"So I'm meeting up with old friends like Reyna and Anubis. I'm going to get my fresh start no matter what." Nico's eyes darkened and his eyes raked over Percy's body, making him shudder under Nico's intense gaze.

"Percy! Honey! Time to go home!" Sally shouted up the stairs.

Nico's eyes lightened again and he smiled gently, causing Percy's heart to stutter. "So, I'll see you tomorrow then, Percy." He said.

"Y-Yeah, do you want to come over at all? I still need to apologise."

-Nico-

"Y-Yeah, do you want to come over at all? I still need to apologise." Percy said.

Nico nodded and grinned one of his winning smiles. It looked like Percy's breath caught in his throat.

"Yeah, I'll come over at about 11. I have some, business, to take care of." Nico said.

Percy nodded suspiciously and made his way to the door. Just as he was about to leave, he turned around and said, "Oh, and Nico?" Nico looked up and raised his eyebrows.

"I don't quite believe Reyna with that amazing kisser thing. Looks like you'll have to convince me yourself." Percy said boldly, smirking.

Nico's whole face flushed and he stuttered, actually stuttered. "O-Okay. Goodnight P-Percy."

"Goodnight, Nicholas." Percy chuckled.

-

Okay, it hurt writing the Reynico kiss. But don't worry, the Pernico kiss will be so much better, if you get what I mean 😉 Comments? xx

- Ella xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8.4K 58
In which Annabeth and Percy are best friends, then lovers, and back to being strangers, then lovers again, then they die. The end. [I'm editing t...
12.3K 367 16
This is a remake of all the stories I've made of Nico x Reader. It'll mostly be from the reader's point of view. Also it's not going to be love at fi...
122K 3.1K 28
*after the third book of TOA so SPOILERS* Percy Jackson is no stranger to tragedy. He has lost so many people and has sacrificed so much ever since...
61.5K 698 21
It started out with just wanting to write a cute little series of one-shots, but this story has become the light of my life. What I thought would get...