Closer: Tyler, The Creator

By RadicalMisfits

[COMPLETED] On her way to her new job, Nadine encounters someone mysterious. He's involved with everything sh... More

1. Day In, Day Out
2. Parfum
3. Ghostride
4. Anonymous
5. Windows
6. Rush
7. Supply and Demand
8. Cash
9. Dark
10. Payback
11. Sprung
12. Golf
13. Hollow
14. Dead To Me
15. Stockroom
16. Fantasies
17. Bloody
18. Gentle
19. Debt
21. Erotic
22. Sore
23. Secrets
24. Quickie
25. Premiere
26. Cracking
27. Jaws
28. Favors
29. Murder
30. Old Habits
31. Threesome
32. Obsession
33. Birthday Surprise
34. Tape You
35. Unexpected
36. Vixen
37. Roam
38. End.

20. Dancer

4.4K 120 92
By RadicalMisfits

I was at work bagging a customer's item as I handed them a receipt.

My manager was gone, and I still had a few hours until closing time.

I was startled when Tyler walked into the store, quickly coming over to where I was behind the register.

He looked paranoid.

"You wanna help me with something?" He leaned over the register.

"Anything."

"It's a club Rakim is gonna be at tonight. He always goes to VIP where the strippers be at..." He stoped himself, biting his lip. "Fuck, I get if you don't wanna do it—,"

"Just tell me."

He nodded.

"I need you to distract him."

"Like flirt?"

"Mhmm. Get into character."

"Stripper character?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Mm. Do what you need to do to get his attention," he gripped the table that separated us harder, "Don't let him fucking touch you. Lead him to the back. I'll take it from there."

My eyes widened as I realized what I had gotten myself into. Nonetheless, I complied.

"Should I get there earlier then? To get ready?"

"Yeah. I got someone picking you up tonight. When you get to the club ask for Maya. She takes care of the dancers there. She'll know."

I nodded.

It was sexy seeing him all wrapped up in having his idea executed. He was a perfectionist in everything; which wasn't surprising considering it got him this far into the game.

He began to leave before I took hold of the collar on his shirt, pulling him back close to me so were face to face. His hands rested on the glass table that stood between us.

"You're leaving without saying bye?"

The corners of his lips turned up as he eyed my moving lips.

His tongue ran across my upper lip sensually as he seductively bit on my bottom lip, pulling it slowly as as he backed away.

"If he touches you I'll kill him."

His intense glare kept me quiet as I watched him leave. Rakim keeping his distance from me was obviously a priority that I couldn't take lightly.

I wondered who Rakim was and what could've happened between them to make Tyler so anxious to scare him off. This side of Tyler frightened me a little, but I knew him well enough to understand it was part of him.

...

I had gotten home just as the sun had set in completely. It was dark. I was beginning to get tense when my phone vibrated.

driver's outside. he'll take you to the club.
-Tyler

I looked outside my window; a similar black SUV was parked. I bit my cheek as I grabbed my phone and made my way outside.

We drove to the rich side again; It was beginning to feel like a routine whenever I made my way around these parts. The driver was an older black man, he was quiet the whole ride.

"What did you say your name was?" I asked him as he pulled into the back of the club.

"Charles."

I opened the door.

"Thank you, Charles."

He nodded and smiled lightly as I hesitantly made my way into the back end of the club. A sign that read 'Dancers Only' led me to another door. I came across a room filled with girls getting ready for the night; they were all in their own space.

"Nadine?" Am older hispanic lady with an accent approached me.

"Yeah. I'm looking for Maya—,"

"That's me mija. Let's get you ready."

She led me to another room; it was lightly dimmed with pink and purple lights. Another girl left with a face full of makeup as Maya sat me in the seat facing a vanity mirror. It was bright.

"This is Nico. He's gonna get you ready okay?"

I nodded, looking at the man through the mirror that instantly began to shade match me.

"We're gonna make you look slightly different. Tyler requested that you look a little mysterious tonight." Maya leaned on the edge of the vanity. Her thick accent echoed through the room.

"How do you know him?" I asked, my voice was a bit shaky.

"Tyler? Oh he used to come around here all the time! He loved taking the girls home. He paid me well too, you know, to let them stay the night. A playboy he was. Don't worry though, he hasn't come around in months," she winked at me. "He's a sweet boy. I'm surprised you became his new girlfriend. You look so..." she lifted my chin with her finger to get a closer look at me. "So innocent. A sweet girl you are."

"He said I was his girlfriend?"

She chuckled.

"Are you not? That's what he called you. He said, Nadine my girlfriend, can you get her ready tonight, Maya?" she mocked his deep voice as she impersonated him.

I giggled lightly.

"Anyway," she got up, putting her hands in the air. "Nico you know what to do mijo. Make her look devilishly sexy. I want drama! After all, a lot of that will be happening tonight."

She left before I could ask any more questions.

...

I was sat for about thirty minutes in the chair.

"Finishing touches," he blew on the lashes as he began to place them on me.

"Rakim won't keep his eyes off you, girl!"

"Do you know him? What is he like?"

He laughed as he swatted my eyelashes to dry them.

"Well I don't know him personally but all the girls talk about him. I've seen him. When Tyler and him used to be friends they would come here together and watch the girls. That was before all the drama though. You'll see for yourself." Nico also had a spanish accent.

I nodded as he began to braid my curls into cornrows. It took about ten minutes as he talked to someone on the phone. He placed a wig cap on me as he brought over the wig.

I'd never had one before—but I was excited. It was a sleek straight black wig. It went all the was down to my ass. Nico took a finer brush as he gelled down my baby hairs, slicking them down. He brushed it out—turning the chair around so I could see myself in the mirror.

"Oh my god. That's me?" I got up closer to the mirror.

I was genuinely surprised. I had never had this much makeup on. My face was contoured; my eyeliner emphasized a feline-like eye, and so did the dark smokey eye. The dramatic lashes enhanced it. Nico had drawn a mole near my upper lip—complete with the wig; I looked like a completely different person. I felt sexy.

"We're not done yet babe. Here, get into this."

He passed me the outfit, pushing me into the bathroom.

I locked the door, looking down at what he had given me.

"Fuck,"

It was stripper attire, of course.

I put on the black one piece attire; The back was completely cut out, as was the stomach portion of it. I tried my best to align the top part to keep my nipples covered. It was laced on the breasts, which meant nip slips were impossible to not happen. I reached down to buckle up the heels; they were at least 6 inches, and the front platform looked around 3 inches. They were completely clear, too.

I breathed out as I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't recognize myself at all. I felt like I had put on a mask.

I adjusted my breasts one last time as I came out, Maya and Nico eyeing me.

"Oh my gosh! You look amazing! You did amazing Nico. Come here, we need to oil you up," I walked over, surprisingly it wasn't as hard to walk in the shoes since they were platforms.

Maya and Nico began to oil my legs, then my arms and chest.

"When the light hits you, your brown skin is going to look so good under it. It will contrast."

"Lena!" Nico shouted outside the room.

Another girl came in, all dressed and ready too.

"Quick, teach her the basic moves."

"So you'll just go around the pole like this," she moved around the pole that was in the room. She was sensual and seductive, she didn't have to do much.

Lena bent down, looking ahead as she kept eye contact. She walked over to me erotically, sitting me down on the makeup chair I had sat on before.

"Lap dances are easy. Just move with the beat and don't let them touch you." She moved her body in front of me, the purple lights hitting her caramel skin perfectly. "It's easy." Her hands trailed her body as she moved them up above her, her hips swaying.

She made it seem easy, but I knew it was going to be a challenge.

"Your turn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.5K 26
Aiden had moved to a small town, not knowing what it was really about. What he thought was a small, friendly town is actually something more dangero...
8.4K 342 8
Tyler's new "job" lead to him meeting someone who changes his life forever
12K 438 39
[Sequel of 'Parallel Universe'] [COMPLETED] Their paths crossed with each other creating unforgettable memories and love. After the surgery, they bot...
5.7K 226 14
"𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅..." "𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉�...